PDA

View Full Version : Who are Romanians?

RandoBloom
10-12-2014, 06:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3AxvQlWkN4
Serbian academic Dr Jovan Deretic-Who are Romanians???

Vlach
10-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Pfhahahaha, is this guy on drugs? So, romanians are serbs? :lol:

Ars Moriendi
10-12-2014, 06:28 AM
You could ask Serbs here, to elaborate on some of the original theories that Jeretic has regarding population origins.

Insuperable
10-12-2014, 06:33 AM

According to him Jesus spoke Serbian. This guy is so funny. He is a TV comedian nobody takes seriously. Well, maybe some do, what can you know.

Okirus
10-12-2014, 06:33 AM
He is not historian, he is engineer and swindler.

RandoBloom
10-12-2014, 07:32 AM

Romanians are Serbs peasants who refused Serbdom under French influence :laugh:

Minesweeper
10-12-2014, 07:34 AM

Everyone is a Serb according to him. :D

He shouldn't be taken seriously, he makes many crazy claims that would make you fall from your chair. It's just Hrulj's attempt to provoke a conflict between Serbs and Romanians.

Apis
10-12-2014, 07:38 AM
He shouldn't be taken seriously, he makes many crazy claims that would make you fall from your chair. It's just Hrulj's attempt to provoke a conflict between Serbs and Romanians.

Are Hrulj's posts ever not attempts to provoke conflict?

Vlach
10-12-2014, 07:38 AM

Will never happens :lol: We are friends.

Dzihadovic
10-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Will never happens :lol: We are friends.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/8fxad4tvqIzwk/giphy.gif

Vlach
10-12-2014, 07:44 AM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/8fxad4tvqIzwk/giphy.gif

Albano-Bosniak friendship is a heterosexual one? :confused:

pelikarski
10-12-2014, 07:45 AM
maybe some do, what can you know.

So this is where epirot and novi pazar got all their knowledge.
Dont get me wrong there are even Bulgarians who believe the proto Bulgarians are lost Atlantis or they came with starships from other planet.

Dzihadovic
10-12-2014, 07:53 AM

You guys really pick and choose which nut jobs to believe and which not to. :laugh:

Apis
10-12-2014, 07:55 AM
You guys really pick and choose which nut jobs to believe and which not to. :laugh:

It's better than blindly accepting all nutjobs.

Dzihadovic
10-12-2014, 07:56 AM

Well it would be better for you guys not to accept any of them but I see your point.

StormBringer
10-12-2014, 08:00 AM
That Serbon, father of all nations, was a Serb. That is to say, all of his descendants, or rather all known peoples, have Serbian origin.

Afrocentrists ain't got shit on Deretić.

Insuperable
10-12-2014, 08:07 AM
So this is where epirot and novi pazar got all their knowledge.
Dont get me wrong there are even Bulgarians who believe the proto Bulgarians are lost Atlantis or they came with starships from other planet.

:rotfl: That is not far from the truth since they do have similar views on some things.

Minesweeper
10-12-2014, 08:07 AM

Now you know why I don't believe you and Hruljski. Selection. :D

bimo
10-12-2014, 08:09 AM

He shouldn't be taken seriously, he makes many crazy claims that would make you fall from your chair.

but i have to admit he have great fantasy , i am sure if he become filmmaker would make great movies , what a wasted talent :D

Minesweeper
10-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Afrocentrists ain't got shit on Deretić.

xD

https://www.facebook.com/janosderety

Vlach
10-12-2014, 08:16 AM
According to him Jesus spoke Serbian. This guy is so funny. He is a TV comedian nobody takes seriously. Well, maybe some do, what can you know.

According to Blogen, Jesus was hungarian. So this guy probably have some hungarian fans.

Insuperable
10-12-2014, 08:20 AM
According to Blogen, Jesus was hungarian. So this guy probably have some hungarian fans.

Blogen never claimed that.

Trun
10-12-2014, 08:23 AM

I have recently read Babylon was a Bulgar creation.

Jesus wasn't Turanid, so no.

pelikarski
10-12-2014, 08:37 AM
I have recently read Babylon was a Bulgar creation.

Jesus wasn't Turanid, so no.
Educational material for you
http://balkanec.blog.bg/history/2010/10/05/semitskiiat-proizhod-na-gyrcite.616051

RandoBloom
10-12-2014, 08:52 AM

Serbs do believe Deretic and his like. That is why you consider all western-Balkans to be inhabited by Serbs who were un-serbed by Evil Vatican and Turks :laugh:

Apis
10-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Serbs do believe Deretic and his like. That is why you consider all western-Balkans to be inhabited by Serbs who were un-serbed by Evil Vatican and Turks :laugh:

Nope, just the Bosniaks. The Croats came to the Balkans around the same time we did and established a clear presence.

Minesweeper
10-12-2014, 09:15 AM

Deretic is right about you Hruljski.

RandoBloom
10-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Nope, just the Bosniaks. The Croats came to the Balkans around the same time we did and established a clear presence.

No evil Vatican who stole Serbs away :O
Just Evil Evil Turks stole Serbs who are never mentioned as existing :rofl:

SO no Deretic, just Sheshelj school of thought

StormBringer
10-12-2014, 09:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGoOo_zT5Sk

Vlach
10-12-2014, 09:34 AM

Im kinnda sarcastic, but he claim a lot of bullshits. Like Vlad the Impaler was a loser and he was cuman.

Stears
10-13-2014, 07:15 AM

However the Hungarian origin of Jesus is essential part of Hungarian turanism.