PDA

View Full Version : Terror comes of age

Lulletje Rozewater
03-26-2010, 09:13 AM
>> Thirty-five years after founding the FLQ, Raymond Villeneuve says the time for violence is once again at our doorstep. He's taking on the partition (http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIVES/1997/103097/cover2.html)movement by scaring the hell out of its leaders

http://www.montrealmirror.com/ARCHIVES/1997/103097/cover.html

Scary for sure.
What happened to this man??????

Grumpy Cat
03-26-2010, 09:48 PM
He is a psychopathic blowhard, and commie as well as Muslim-lover, with violent wet dreams. If any rational person supports him I would be surprised.

Aemma
03-27-2010, 02:08 AM
Ahh yes the FLQ--Canadian-made, or rather Quebecois-made terrorism--I guess along with hubby, I'm the only Canuck here that actually lived through this period of Canadian history, the rest of you not having even been born yet. I was a little girl then and very apt to letting my imagination get the better of me. I remember hearing news reports about bombings and looking up to the skies every time a plane went by (which wasn't as often back then) and thinking "Uh oh, will a bomb drop from the sky? Will it hurt my Mom, Da and sister?" Little did I know that bombs didn't necessarily (nor usually) drop from the sky. And I developed this irrational fear of things (namely imagined dead bodies) hiding behind doors kept ajar when I heard that Pierre Laporte was assassinated. Like I said, little girl with a very active imagination.... :(

I don't want any Canadian kids (or any other kids or adults for that matter) to go through any such nightmares--not if I can help it. Terrorism is never the answer.

Lulletje Rozewater
03-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Ahh yes the FLQ--Canadian-made, or rather Quebecois-made terrorism--I guess along with hubby, I'm the only Canuck here that actually lived through this period of Canadian history, the rest of you not having even been born yet. I was a little girl then and very apt to letting my imagination get the better of me. I remember hearing news reports about bombings and looking up to the skies every time a plane went by (which wasn't as often back then) and thinking "Uh oh, will a bomb drop from the sky? Will it hurt my Mom, Da and sister?" Little did I know that bombs didn't necessarily (nor usually) drop from the sky. And I developed this irrational fear of things (namely imagined dead bodies) hiding behind doors kept ajar when I heard that Pierre Laporte was assassinated. Like I said, little girl with a very active imagination.... :(

I don't want any Canadian kids (or any other kids or adults for that matter) to go through any such nightmares--not if I can help it. Terrorism is never the answer.

I asked the question as my family wants to settle in a country less violent than ours and not to expensive
Canada is one of the places,along with Macedonia,Isle of Man Terschelling(:))