dralos
10-17-2014, 09:47 PM
this was during putins visit in serbia yesterday
http://www.shqipetar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/11.jpg

Veneda
10-17-2014, 09:53 PM
this was during putins visit in serbia yesterday
http://www.shqipetar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/11.jpg

Really? :rolleyes: How about Russia instructs Serbia how to protect Serbs in Kosovo?

dralos
10-17-2014, 09:55 PM
Really? :rolleyes: How about Russia instructs Serbia how to protect Serbs in Kosovo?
serbs in kosova are very safe and well,believe it or not,but these serbs of kosova are tread like shit in serbia
if you dont believe me ask stefan
they call them albanians and dirt

Veneda
10-17-2014, 10:04 PM
serbs in kosova are very safe and well,believe it or not,but these serbs of kosova are tread like shit in serbia
if you dont believe me ask stefan
they call them albanians and dirt

Maybe, cannot say how it looks now, but the nest of Serbian nation is Kosovo, the nest of Polish nation is Gniezno (nest in English), the nest of Russians/Belarusians/Ukrainians is Kiev :)

HERK
10-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Maybe, cannot say how it looks now, but the nest of Serbian nation is Kosovo, the nest of Polish nation is Gniezno (nest in English), the nest of Russians/Belarusians/Ukrainians is Kiev :)

You can't have your nest on foreign lands, they can go make their nests in Russia and Poland but not in Illyria.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-17-2014, 10:10 PM

According to Serbs Kosova is regarded as birthplace of their nation however not according to historical fact, a foreign has no right to claim a territory of natives as their own while this is exact case of Serbs with Kosova.

dralos
10-17-2014, 10:12 PM
their nest was in ukraine veneda are you on serbian pressure or something
slavs arent created in balkan but in russia or ukraine and so they're an abomination on my holly land

alfieb
10-17-2014, 10:13 PM
The nest of all Slavic nations is Poland+Ukraine.

Veneda
10-17-2014, 10:13 PM
You can't have your nest on foreign lands, they can go make their nests in Russia and Poland but not in Illyria.

Serbs always had and still have their historical nest in Kosovo, so I don't know what are you talking about. It doesn't matter it is beyond Serbian borders now.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-17-2014, 10:16 PM
So if Slavs leave, I suppose we can colonise Epidamnos again.

You've been colonized by Germans, highly doubt you'd colonize a territory outside Greece.

Veneda
10-17-2014, 10:18 PM
The nest of all Slavic nations is Poland+Ukraine.

You confuse nations with tribes

dralos
10-17-2014, 10:18 PM
So if Slavs leave, I suppose we can colonise Epidamnos again.
The ones from Karaman and Black Sea Region were / are proud of having asian minor background. And some might claim that they couldnt change their surnames but, Surname Law of Republic of Turkey was adopted on June 21, 1934, and Greeks moved to Greece in 1923 so they took their surnames after moving to Greece with their own choices. It was the sign of being an Anatolian Greek.

alfieb
10-17-2014, 10:24 PM
Slavs are tribal people even today. See: Yugoslavia

The Illyrian Warrior
10-17-2014, 10:25 PM
Serbs always had and still have their historical nest in Kosovo, so I don't know what are you talking about. It doesn't matter it is beyond Serbian borders now.

Historical context is one having continuity with area or territory beyond medieval era which Slavs don't have it while Albanians do....Natives never can be considered foreigner just because Slavs want for own territorial gain which is has nothing to do with historical context in the first place.

KawaiiKawaii
10-17-2014, 10:27 PM
Slavs are tribal people even today. See: Yugoslavia
Everybody in the Balkans is tribal... We have immigrants from there, and they all behave that way, except for Greeks.

Arbėrori
10-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Serbs have nothing to do in Kosovo anymore, if their nest is indeed Kosovo then they're clearly Slavicized Albanians... Stop linking them with Kosovo, it just makes them less Slavic and we know you love Slavs, Veneda? :P

Anyways, it's most likely just a thing of accuracy. Russians know nothing of Balkan politics, they don't even know about their own, yet alone ours.

RandoBloom
10-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Bosniaks have more rights on Kosovo than Serbs. We are more numerous there with 1.6% of population, compared to 1.5% of Serbs :D