PDA

View Full Version : Classify far right Bulgarian nationalst and racial extremist

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 10:50 AM
He calls himself Aryan and calls for extermination of minorities and as well mixed people

Borna
10-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Good looking grandpa.

Trun
10-18-2014, 10:55 AM
Borreby.

What do you think of his organisation?

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Borreby.

What do you think of his organisation?

Does it exist anymore?
That was 5 years ago I was interested in this stuff. Still remember some fellows like samvoin85.

Borna
10-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Does it exist anymore?
That was 5 years ago I was interested in this stuff. Still remember some fellows like samvoin85.

Samvoin hahahahaha, was there any Nationalist site whether Croatian or Serb where Samvoin didn't participate.
HAHAHAHA THank you Pelikarski, i am laughing so hard now when i remember that guy.

Trun
10-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Does it exist anymore?

No idea, I have heard of them but they sound psycho to me.

Such extremes are never ok, calling for genocide, calling youself ancient Bulgarian while praising blond hair and blue eyes (quite funny). Disliking minorities is ok and absolutely natural (liberalism is ethnicity and culture slaughtering), wanting all of them killed is lunatic even for the reason that it would never happen.

Does he hate Bulgarians with dark hair and eyes or just minorities?

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Samvoin hahahahaha, was there any Nationalist site whether Croatian or Serb where Samvoin didn't participate.
HAHAHAHA THank you Pelikarski, i am laughing so hard now when i remember that guy.

Do you remember that gyppo Tankistabg? and his panaryan brothers from Pakistan and Iraq

Borna
10-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Do you remember that gyppo Tankistabg? and his panaryan brothers from Pakistan and Iraq

O man! First generation of Stormfronters during 2008 was the best! Sadly we all got banned as fuck, Serbian moderator decimated half of SF Cro population.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t458559/

This is the best thread on that forum since forever, Von Beckers was a fucking legend!

Gaston
10-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Crazy and gets bad haircuts.

Trun
Къв е тоя олигофрен самвоин и що пише на сръбски? Да не е някакъв сърбомански боклук като дп93?

Танкистабг беше тотално болен, както и неговите дружки макебулгар и кой знае кой още.

pelikarski
No idea, I have heard of them but they sound psycho to me.

Such extremes are never ok, calling for genocide, calling youself ancient Bulgarian while praising blond hair and blue eyes (quite funny). Disliking minorities is ok and absolutely natural (liberalism is ethnicity and culture slaughtering), wanting all of them killed is lunatic even for the reason that it would never happen.

Does he hate Bulgarians with dark hair and eyes or just minorities?

Nope. His ideas are just radical. But no doubt if a guy like him comes to power, he would apply some Eugenic program on the population.

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 11:08 AM
O man! First generation of Stormfronters during 2008 was the best! Sadly we all got banned as fuck, Serbian moderator decimated half of SF Cro population.

This is the best thread on that forum since forever, Von Beckers was a fucking legend!

Brate that was golden age.
Do you remember the greatest shitstorm between Croats and Greeks? bmxbiker, miserable von mayds, Hellenas and others I forgot them. Great dudes like Revolt BGD and many others.
a big smile came over my face just thinking of this

Trun
10-18-2014, 11:10 AM
But no doubt if a guy like him comes to power

Just imagine it for a second, NATO will bomb Bulgaria on the second day.

Borna
10-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Brate that was golden age.
Do you remember the greatest shitstorm between Croats and Greeks? bmxbiker, miserable von mayds, Hellenas and others I forgot them. Great dudes like Revolt BGD and many others.
a big smile came over my face just thinking of this

Yes, Greeks and Croats fighting over Macedonia :picard1:
And occasionally because Von Beckers liked FYROM-anians he would go in a fight with Tankista lol.

Te zdrave snage napretka u sretnu budućnost predvodi iskusni vizionar tankista koji je odlučio odbaciti okove bugarskog threada i povesti sljedbenike u obećanu zemlju zvanu SF Croatia.

;) HAHAHA Best quote ever.

Greatest dude on SF was Jebivjetar, dear lord what a king.

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Къв е тоя олигофрен самвоин и що пише на сръбски? Да не е някакъв сърбомански боклук като дп93?

Танкистабг беше тотално болен, както и неговите дружки макебулгар и кой знае кой още.

самвойн не, беше доста анти ЕУ и анти Нато настроен. Имаше един четник които беше сръбски гъзолицез, не знам дали го знаеш

Borna
10-18-2014, 11:20 AM
TankistaBG had his own forum , there was one picture of him circulating around Stormfront, he was very mongrel.
There were some rumors that he was the only person on that forum with 20 sockpuppets.

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 11:22 AM
diablo blanco was the most mongrel member ever.
I havent seen tankista in years. Hope he is dead

Borna
10-18-2014, 11:28 AM
diablo blanco was the most mongrel member ever.
I havent seen tankista in years. Hope he is dead

Did you participate in his forum?

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Did you participate in his forum?

No.
http://tinypic.com/97ryc6.gif

Borna
10-18-2014, 11:37 AM
No.
http://tinypic.com/97ryc6.gif

What is that lol :D

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Painted in brown white nations
Light brown : semi-white

Borna
10-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Painted in brown white nations
Light brown : semi-white

Wasn't he pro Hungarian :D ?

Styrian Mujo
10-18-2014, 11:54 AM
That's probably the Whitest Bulgarian I've seen posted here.

Tooting Carmen
10-18-2014, 12:00 PM
That's probably the Whitest Bulgarian I've seen posted here.

Or close at any rate. He's Borreby I think.

bimo
10-18-2014, 12:15 PM
So if i was a bulgarian citizen i should be killed according to this man ? :p

Shkembe Chorba
10-18-2014, 12:35 PM
We have zero nationalists that are charismatic, rational and independent. Only Angel Djambaski have a behaviour but IMRO is a trade organization and brainwashing machine with Macedonian estates.

So if i was a bulgarian citized i should killed according to this man ? :p

You have way more Bulgarian state of mind than many people I know here :)

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Or close at any rate. He's Borreby I think.

Why is that? Medium brown hair and blue eyes isnt particularly light for here

Tooting Carmen
10-18-2014, 01:02 PM

It must be all those dark beauties Trun has posted.:thumb001:

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 01:03 PM
It must be all those dark beauties Trun has posted.:thumb001:

Intredesting, so in my posts the Bulgarians are East Nordid, North Pontid and Baltid blend while in his West Asian looking?

Trun
10-18-2014, 01:47 PM

This is more like light brown than medium brown. Medium brown and blue eyes are Minev twins.

Trun
10-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Intredesting, so in my posts the Bulgarians are East Nordid, North Pontid and Baltid blend while in his West Asian looking?

True, we shall separate the two groups of people and never allow them to mix. We can even give Miko a sniper to exterminate my group (or he prefers a sword?).

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 02:58 PM
True, we shall separate the two groups of people and never allow them to mix. We can even give Miko a sniper to exterminate my group (or he prefers a sword?).

Pics of bulgarians under strong sunlight : North Pontid, baltid. Very eastern look.
Pics of bulgarians in poor lighting with flash : East Med, Caucasus, Anatolia,

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 03:09 PM
So if i was a bulgarian citizen i should be killed according to this man ? :p

no you are our pride since you bang Albanian chicks, in contrast with the albanians and their bulgarian girlfriends in Sunny Beach
:D

Arbėrori
10-18-2014, 03:11 PM
no you are our pride since you bang Albanian chicks, in contrast with the albanians and their bulgarian girlfriends in Sunny Beach
:D

He's technically Italian and his mother is banged by one aswell.

Getting a chick on sunny beach is very easy, just ask Don Arb (if he managed, then we all can).

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 03:14 PM
He's technically Italian and his mother is banged by one aswell.

Getting a chick on sunny beach is very easy, just ask Don Arb (if he managed, then we all can).

The bulgarians are a small minority in Sunny anyways. But I havent seen any Albanians in Sunny beach to be honest.
There are some in Blagoevgrad (students in the American university) and Kuystendil - mostly traders

Arbėrori
10-18-2014, 03:18 PM
The bulgarians are a small minority in Sunny anyways. But I havent seen any Albanians in Sunny beach to be honest.
There are some in Blagoevgrad (students in the American university) and Kuystendil - mostly traders

Many Albanians visit Bulgaria or Romania for sexual activities, rather disgusting to me, but what can I say, prostitution will flourish as long as men will use balls instead of brains.

Traders? What kind of traders.

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Many Albanians visit Bulgaria or Romania for sexual activities, rather disgusting to me, but what can I say, prostitution will flourish as long as men will use balls instead of brains.

Haha sure thing

Arbėrori
10-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Haha sure thing

I'm not lying baby boo, you know I don't do that do

Archduke
10-18-2014, 03:36 PM

Never seen a single Albanian in Sunny Beach and I have spent a lot of time there...

Arbėrori
10-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Never seen a single Albanian in Sunny Beach and I have spent a lot of time there...

Sunny beach or Sofia, it's rather irrelevant.

Archduke
10-18-2014, 03:44 PM

I'm sure that Albanians dont go to Sofia either. Bulgarian men would kill them like flies if they try to flirt with girls. :D

bimo
10-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Don't cry arberori xD

Linebacker
10-18-2014, 04:14 PM
I have met him in person.

Bagatur.

pelikarski
10-18-2014, 04:23 PM
I have met him in person.

Bagatur.

Great guy isnt he ?

Linebacker
10-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Great guy isnt he ?

I was left with the impression that even though I am a wog he was quite impressed by my appearance.

Trun
10-18-2014, 04:25 PM

I haven't seen Albanians in Sofia either, only a few Gorani students.

Trun
10-18-2014, 04:26 PM
I was left with the impression that even though I am a wog he was quite impressed by my appearance.

You both have Borreby component, maybe that's why.

Sisak
10-18-2014, 11:29 PM

Why do serbs are doing this, the people of which nationality give them support in silencing Croats?

Linebacker
10-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Why do serbs are doing this, the people of which nationality give them support in silencing Croats?

Are Croatians even allowed on SF?Do you have a section?

Borna
10-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Are Croatians even allowed on SF?Do you have a section?

Why we wouldn't be ? Yes we have section since 2004/05 . ALthough i didnt go there since my ban during 2008.

Linebacker
10-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Why we wouldn't be ? Yes we have section since 2004/05 . ALthough i didnt go there since my ban during 2008.

I`m just asking,since some Balkan nations are banned from there.

pelikarski
10-19-2014, 11:39 AM

Only albanians and bosniaks are banned from

bimo
10-19-2014, 01:48 PM
In italy SF is blocked

Arbėrori
10-20-2014, 02:04 PM
I'm sure that Albanians dont go to Sofia either. Bulgarian men would kill them like flies if they try to flirt with girls. :D

Are you sure about that? We even have Bulgarian prostitutes in Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia, yet alone Bulgaria.

Borna
10-20-2014, 02:47 PM

Nah just Bosnian Muslims and Albanians. Although Albanians were voted as non-wishable in a thread, while Bosnian Muslims are just banned by Croat and Serbian moderators without any rule regarding them.

Linebacker
10-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Nah just Bosnian Muslims and Albanians. Although Albanians were voted as non-wishable in a thread, while Bosnian Muslims are just banned by Croat and Serbian moderators without any rule regarding them.

I thought you Croats like Bosnians.

Borna
10-20-2014, 04:17 PM
I thought you Croats like Bosnians.

" Cvijećari " how we call them ( Idiotic false-nationalists) represent probably 3% of Croatian Nationalist scene.

LightHouse89
10-20-2014, 04:38 PM

I was banned for making controversial statements like the last one that got me banned. There are not that many Americans on there so I do not go on there anymore.

Archduke
10-20-2014, 05:29 PM
Are you sure about that? We even have Bulgarian prostitutes in Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia, yet alone Bulgaria.

Absolutely. And I was talking about normal girls, not prostitutes. Or Albanians come here to fuck with the prostitutes? Well they should expect a gypsy then.

And I really doubt even the prostitutes going to Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia, Greece Ok, but the people in the other 3 countries sometimes dont have money for lunch.

Arbėrori
10-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Absolutely. And I was talking about normal girls, not prostitutes. Or Albanians come here to fuck with the prostitutes? Well they should expect a gypsy then.

And I really doubt even the prostitutes going to Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia, Greece Ok, but the people in the other 3 countries sometimes dont have money for lunch.

Hmm, the Bulgarian girls in Slovenia would have no problem to date local boys, be it Slovene or Albanian, especially considering the fact that their mothers encourage them to do so,
in order to integrate faster... This happened with Macedonian girls, they're all married to Slovenes and don't want to hear about Macedonian guys.

Don't worry, sometimes a prostitute is much cheaper than lunch.

Archduke
10-20-2014, 08:11 PM
Hmm, the Bulgarian girls in Slovenia would have no problem to date local boys, be it Slovene or Albanian, especially considering the fact that their mothers encourage them to do so,
in order to integrate faster... This happened with Macedonian girls, they're all married to Slovenes and don't want to hear about Macedonian guys.

Marrying a foriegner is much different than having a one night stand with one, especially in your own country.

Arbėrori
10-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Marrying a foriegner is much different than having a one night stand with one, especially in your own country.

Girls like to fuck, that's a fact of life... I personally don't care whom Albanian girls fuck, but they're much less promiscuous than Bulgarian girls.

Archduke
10-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Girls like to fuck, that's a fact of life... I personally don't care whom Albanian girls fuck, but they're much less promiscuous than Bulgarian girls.

You know my general opinion for thse stuff. :D But this bullshit about albos coming here for sexual activities and Bulgarian girls fucking in Kosovo and Albania...wrong info you got there.

pelikarski
10-20-2014, 08:19 PM

Are there any bulgarians in Slovenia in first place?

Styrian Mujo
10-20-2014, 08:20 PM
What's the name of this guy?

pelikarski
10-20-2014, 08:21 PM

are there any bulgarians in Slovenia

Linebacker
10-20-2014, 09:43 PM

Miko Vulchev

Arbėrori
10-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Are there any bulgarians in Slovenia in first place?

Yes, many work in my hometown, either as waiters, in hotels or businessmen. My friend's boyfriend is Bulgarian, he has been here for 10 years.