Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 01:52 AM
Based on these comments:

Serb n'Kosove kom pa n'Lipjan krejt u doken t'shkurt edhe t'shnosh si bullgart

Let's see what people think :D

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 01:59 AM
lol, you understand more then we give you credit :D

I think the old Serbs of Kosova (not the colonists) are identical to Bulgarians, and I have told you before too that the old folk called those Serbs Bugars.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:01 AM
lol, you understand more then we give you credit :D

I think the old Serbs of Kosova (not the colonists) are identical to Bulgarians, and I have told you before too that the old folk called those Serbs Bugars.

Back when I returned last year I learned that we refer to Vlachs as Bulgarians (Bugari). This shocked me, but its engrained in older generation. Anyways you have my genetics, I don't know if you had chance to get any other Serbs or Bulgarians, but I plot very far away from Bulgarians. Actually I'm closer to some French than some Bulgarians.

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 02:11 AM
Back when I returned last year I learned that we refer to Vlachs as Bulgarians (Bugari). This shocked me, but its engrained in older generation. Anyways you have my genetics, I don't know if you had chance to get any other Serbs or Bulgarians, but I plot very far away from Bulgarians. Actually I'm closer to some French than Bulgarians.

Well, I don't think they are too far from the truth. It was the Bugars and Slavs that assimilated the indigenous population of Kosova when they first came (of course the latinized folk I am talking about), and from this mixture the Bulgarian nation was born. Serbs came into the picture much later, and were minuscule in numbers compared to this stock of Slavs that inhabited Kosova.

The only thing that can explain your genetics to me is that if somehow some Saxons or even some other Northern miners that worked Novoberda settled in your village, even for a Slav you are too Western. So, I don't think other Kosova Serbs are actually similar to you in genetics. Do you happen to have other Serbs from Kosova so we can see what they are made off?

baws
10-21-2014, 02:11 AM
I said in the term of "I only saw serbs of Kosovo only in Lipjan (Lipljan) " There are around 1k serbs there i think .
Mitrovica serbs probably look more like southern serbs .

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:17 AM
Well, I don't think they are too far from the truth. It was the Bugars and Slavs that assimilated the indigenous population of Kosova when they first came (of course the latinized folk I am talking about), and from this mixture the Bulgarian nation was born. Serbs came into the picture much later, and were minuscule in numbers compared to this stock of Slavs that inhabited Kosova.

The only thing that can explain your genetics to me is that if somehow the Saxon or even some other Northern miners that worked Novoberda settled in your village, even for a Slav you are too Western. So, I don't think other Kosova Serbs are actually similar to you in genetics. Do you happen to have other Serbs from Kosova so we can see what they are made off?

My genetics are weird, but in actuality I'm more "Mediterranean" than average Serb by about 2x! And I have less northern input (Baltic, north Atlantic) than average Serb.

At first this seemed contradictory to me, afterall I plot farther north than almost all Serbs. But there is one other component here, the West Asian/Anatolian/Kavkazian one, and here I'm extremely low for the Balkans, I actually have similar levels as Austrians. Serbs on average have 2x on me here, and this pulls them south and to the east. TBH, I haven't figured out why I'm exactly this combination, but it's rather like a bunch of Spaniards and Poles settled in my village and mixed and decided to call themselves Serbs rather than Germans mixing with Bulgarians.

Anyways, I unfortunately don't have other Kosovo Serbs but I'm very near Montenegrins or Croats from Dalmatia.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:18 AM
I said in the term of "I only saw serbs of Kosovo only in Lipjan (Lipljan) " There are around 1k serbs there i think .
Mitrovica serbs probably look more like southern serbs .

I know that and I'm not from Mitrovica, I'm from Prugovo hills. Which is near Prishtina. But I think there is general consensus among Albanians and Bulgarians that Kosovo Serbs are really brainwashed Bulgarians.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Here is some food for thought, I showed this Vukodav but I can put it here:

I'm the red dot. The green circle is a Vasojevic from Berane which I'm related to. The teal is a Serb from Shumadija, however he plots very near Bulgarians. Just maybe north. I'm also related to this Serb from this village in Shumadija.

http://s25.postimg.org/6o6ureysv/Milic_Maslovaric.png

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 02:32 AM
Stefan, this video is about KLA that captured some Serbian soldiers in Podujeva during the war (they question them before releasing them). They are saying that they are from Nish, which to me I think they don't differ much from the old Kosova Serbs. Tell me what do you think about their phenotype, and how common are they among Serbs in your area?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ancsf-xsM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_PLmJ55GHs

Instinct
10-21-2014, 02:33 AM
Serbians I think

Borna
10-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Southern Serbia is mongrel melting pot.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:35 AM
Stefan, this video is about KLA that captured some Serbian soldiers in Podujeva during the war (they question them before releasing them). They are saying that they are from Nish, which to me I think they don't differ much from the old Kosova Serbs. Tell me what do you think about their phenotype, and how common are they among Serbs in your area?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ancsf-xsM

There is no Serb with that features in my area. I showed you album with people from my village so you can judge. However, Kosovo Serb villages really vary drastically. In Smederevo, I met a Kosovo Serb taxi can driver. He took me for drinking and he looked similar, round head and wide nose. So some Kosovo Serbs can look like that.

Anyways I know the guy, he was the Serb who wandered from his guard into KLA patrol :D Probably deserter.

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 02:37 AM
I posted the second video too, check out the second guy, I think he is more common look among Serbs.

Borna
10-21-2014, 02:37 AM
~!

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:40 AM
I posted the second video too, check out the second guy, I think he is more common look among Serbs.

Aren't they the same guy?

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:40 AM
Serbs who migrated to Vojvodina during Ottoman Wars are probably only true Serbs, they are significantly lighter than Serbs from other parts.

Vojvodina Serbs can be darker, the blondest Serb we have is Mines, and he is from the south.

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 02:44 AM
Aren't they the same guy?

There was another guy, but these two videos seem to have been edited since last time I saw them. He had similar look to him except he also had Baltid on him, which looked more Slavic.

ChocolateFace
10-21-2014, 02:44 AM
There is no Serb with that features in my area. I showed you album with people from my village so you can judge. However, Kosovo Serb villages really vary drastically. In Smederevo, I met a Kosovo Serb taxi can driver. He took me for drinking and he looked similar, round head and wide nose. So some Kosovo Serbs can look like that.

Anyways I know the guy, he was the Serb who wandered from his guard into KLA patrol :D Probably deserter.

Albanians let him go, Serbs probably wouldn't have in that situation.

Borna
10-21-2014, 02:45 AM
Vojvodina Serbs can be darker, the blondest Serb we have is Mines, and he is from the south.

I did not say all South Serbs can't be blonde.
And it really depends, Vojvodina received several big migrations, but if you have ever been to Sombor and Subotica you can clearly see difference between 18th century migrant from Montenegro and one who's ancestors came after Ottoman Wars.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 02:52 AM
Albanians let him go, Serbs probably wouldn't have in that situation.

Serbs would have let him go too, I think. The man clearly wanted out of the army, he was a conscript who was probably abused by his peers for being out of shape and fat. Not a threat to anyone. The Albanians asked if he plundered, he had some watches on him he claimed he got from someone else, they got intel form him, and I think let him wander somewhere else.

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 03:24 AM
Serbs would have let him go too, I think. The man clearly wanted out of the army, he was a conscript who was probably abused by his peers for being out of shape and fat. Not a threat to anyone. The Albanians asked if he plundered, he had some watches on him he claimed he got from someone else, they got intel form him, and I think let him wander somewhere else.

Doesn't he though look like our Bulgarian friend from this very forum, SvenWC? ;)

Zezak
10-21-2014, 03:59 PM
the government in kosova should throw the serbs who live in kosova in an animal cage and then transport them to serbia

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 04:06 PM
the government in kosova should throw the serbs who live in kosova in an animal cage and then transport them to serbia

Says Zezak :D

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 04:11 PM
I believe Serbs. The only Bulgarian remnants are the Gorani.

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Stefan, do you have any experience with Kosovo Serbs also speaking Albanian?

My dad's colleagues wife is Serb from Kosovo and she said that her grandparents also knew how to speak Albanian, that it was normal for villagers to speak in any language.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Stefan, do you have any experience with Kosovo Serbs also speaking Albanian?

My dad's colleagues wife is Serb from Kosovo and she said that her grandparents also knew how to speak Albanian, that it was normal for villagers to speak in any language.

All old generation speaks/spoke Albanian like old generation (and even younger) Albanians of Kosovo speak Serbian. Now it depends on the village, and how integrated they are in rest of Kosovo. Obviously Serbs in Mitrovica don't speak, however Serbs in east probably do to some extent.

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:18 PM
bulgarians,in gjakova you had some 'serbs' but all were from montenegro recent import and now all left thank God
but yeah they look weird to me

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:19 PM
All old generation speaks/spoke Albanian like old generation (and even younger) Albanians of Kosovo speak Serbian. Now it depends on the village, and how integrated they are in rest of Kosovo. Obviously Serbs in Mitrovica don't speak, however Serbs in east probably do to some extent.
i know a place where they speak albanian and even have albanian names but they're serbs,guess who told me hahaa

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 04:21 PM
i know a place where they speak albanian and even have albanian names but they're serbs,guess who told me hahaa

Is it your neighborhood in gjakova :D

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 04:21 PM
They can't be Bulgarians, you have two Slavic people in Kosovo, that's Serbs, who are basically Serbs that are either native or from Montenegro and the Gorani, which are Muslim Bulgarians. They speak a somewhat Macedonian Bulgarian dialect, with many Albanian and Serbian words.

Their traditions also resemble those of Bulgaria.

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Is it your neighborhood in gjakova :D
they speak ancient greek so you're wrong next guess hahaa

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 04:22 PM
They can't be Bulgarians, you have two Slavic people in Kosovo, that's Serbs, who are basically Serbs that are either native or from Montenegro and the Gorani, which are Muslim Bulgarians. They speak a somewhat Macedonian Bulgarian dialect, with many Albanian and Serbian words.

Anyone can look at my genetics, I plot with Montenegrins not Bulgarians.

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:23 PM

lol goranis have nothing incommon with bulgarians,they rather prefer serbs or bosniaks,they dont have much clue about bulgarians and no their traditions arent the same since they are diehard muslims

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 04:24 PM
lol goranis have nothing incommon with bulgarians,they rather prefer serbs or bosniaks,they dont have much clue about bulgarians and no their traditions arent the same since they are diehard muslims

Goranis are similar to Torbereshe in Macedonia.

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 04:24 PM
Gorani people, present in Kosovo and Albania, typical Bulgarians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iuT4Tg5F40

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Goranis are similar to Torbereshe in Macedonia.
it depends actually those in prizren have taken now an albo consciousness apparently but others have more of a serbian so they mayby from origine same as those torbesh but now not anymore

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 04:25 PM

You're an idiot, their traditions have nothing to do with religion but their ethnicity and culture.

Are Muslim Albanians and Catholic Albanians any different from eachother? Stop being smart dralos, you just can't.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 04:27 PM
it depends actually those in prizren have taken now an albo consciousness apparently but others have more of a serbian so they mayby from origine same as those torbesh but now not anymore

Blackfyre here is Gorani descended you need to ask him :D

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:28 PM
You're an idiot, their traditions have nothing to do with religion but their ethnicity and culture.

Are Muslim Albanians and Catholic Albanians any different from eachother? Stop being smart dralos, you just can't.
stop being butthurt immediately lol the difference is that goranis have their faith as a base for their ethnicity while albanians dont
their faith is their everything while not with alboz
so think before you go on a bitching rampage

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Blackfyre here is Gorani descended you need to ask him :D
isnt he a bosniak

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 04:29 PM
isnt he a bosniak

Bosniak is a mix of everything. Original "Bosniaks" and all muslims, including Albanians.

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 04:30 PM
stop being butthurt immediately lol the difference is that goranis have their faith as a base for their ethnicity while albanians dont
their faith is their everything while not with alboz
so think before you go on a bitching rampage

You're dumb, just that.

I'm not on a bitching rampage, I'm just allergic to stupidity.

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:31 PM
You're dumb, just that.

I'm not on a bitching rampage, I'm just allergic to stupidity.
well i've met some gorans here in belgium plus i have some relatives in prizren and they say this too

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 04:32 PM
well i've met some gorans here in belgium plus i have some relatives in prizren and they say this too

Goranis are very old Slavs, they might not even be Slavic genetically, who knows? But they sure do speak a Slavic mix mash.

dralos
10-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Goranis are very old Slavs, they might not even be Slavic genetically, who knows? But they sure do speak a Slavic mix mash.
yeah so what has this to do with me saying they dont have much in common now with bulgarians?

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 05:26 PM

You seem quite knowledgeable in regards to demographics of Kosova, mmmm, i wonder where does this come from. Perhaps through soap operas?

Good number of the Serbs of Kosova today just hundred years ago called their language "Nash Jazik", meaning Slavs without ethnic conscious, very similar to today's Fyromians, before they got Serbianized. Now go do e selfie!

Lemon Kush
10-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Bulgarian wouldn't be my first guess for you, in fact you remind me very much of Montenegrins.

Okirus
10-21-2014, 06:08 PM
Majority of Serbs from Northern parts of Kosovo region (Kosovska Mitrovica, Zvečan, Zubin Potok, Leposavić) originated from Montenegro.
Also, majority of Serbs from Western Metohija (Peć, Đakovica) originated from Montenegro (they came with colonization after 1920).

Serbs from Central, Eastern and Southern parts of Kosovo region (without colonists) are different story. They are closer to Macedonian Slavs and probably Bulgarians (personal opinion).

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 06:47 PM
You seem quite knowledgeable in regards to demographics of Kosova, mmmm, i wonder where does this come from. Perhaps through soap operas?

Good number of the Serbs of Kosova today just hundred years ago called their language "Nash Jazik", meaning Slavs without ethnic conscious, very similar to today's Fyromians, before they got Serbianized. Now go do e selfie!

Oh sorry, are you? Being a peasant in your own country vs a highly educated person in another is a difference.

Slavs in general call their language ''naše'', which means ours, to speak ''our language''. Many Serbs still ask each other ''Pricas li naski'' or ''Pricas nase?''...

No selfie for you, stalker. :coffee:

Hevo
10-21-2014, 06:52 PM
Bosniak is a mix of everything. Original "Bosniaks" and all muslims, including Albanians.

Nah, Bosniaks are 100% native Balkanite bro.:laugh:

I think that Kosovo Serbs are quite close to another Serbs and Montenegrin Serbs in particular but they cluster with Macedonians too.

ioan assen
10-21-2014, 07:08 PM
The majority are Bulgarians that got serbanized just like Southern Serbs. Kosovo was first colonized by the Bulgarians and was ruled by Bulgaria for centuries. Those people were part of the Bulgarian empire when Bulgarian ethnicity emerged (9 century). Bulgarians in Kosovo rebelled against Byzantine empire couple of times according to the sources (1040, 1072). It was also ruled by the Second Bulgarian empire. It was later incorporated into Serbia and the majority were serbanized but not all. Goranis retained their Bulgarian language.

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:09 PM
The majority are Bulgarians that got serbanized just like Southern Serbs. Kosovo was first colonized by the Bulgarians and was ruled by Bulgaria for centuries. Those people were part of the Bulgarian empire when Bulgarian ethnicity emerged (9 century). Bulgarians in Kosovo rebelled against Byzantine empire couple of times according to the sources (1040, 1072). It was also ruled by the Second Bulgarian empire. It was later incorporated into Serbia and the majority were serbanized but not all. Goranis retained their Bulgarian language.
southern serbs have also a lot of albanian blood

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:10 PM

How come I plot closer to French from Mediterranean than I do to Bulgarian? And Montenegrins and Serbs from Dinaric Alps (krajina, herzegovina) are my closest matches?

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:11 PM
How come I plot closer to French from Mediterranean than I do to Bulgarian? And Montenegrins and Serbs from Dinaric Alps (krajina, herzegovina) are my closest matches?
stefan didn't you say you have ancestry from montenegro and some other places outside of kosova and its quite recent not like mine which is hundreds of years old

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:13 PM
Majority of Serbs from Northern parts of Kosovo region (Kosovska Mitrovica, Zvečan, Zubin Potok, Leposavić) originated from Montenegro.
Also, majority of Serbs from Western Metohija (Peć, Đakovica) originated from Montenegro (they came with colonization after 1920).

Serbs from Central, Eastern and Southern parts of Kosovo region (without colonists) are different story. They are closer to Macedonian Slavs and probably Bulgarians (personal opinion).

My brother, what you refer to are Colonists and while many were Montenegrin there was also many Serbs from other areas. Mitrovica due to its position was hotbed of this colonization and wasn't so much Montenegrin but Serbs from everywhere, even including your area. Metohija on other hand was almost purely Montenegrin in colonization effort. However, before such there were Serbs still there.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:13 PM
stefan didn't you say you have ancestry from montenegro and some other places outside of kosova and its quite recent not like mine which is hundreds of years old

My mother's family is from Plav, and goes back to 1300s. How is that recent :D

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:14 PM
My brother, what you refer to are Colonists and while many were Montenegrin there was also many Serbs from other areas. Mitrovica due to its position was hotbed of this colonization and wasn't so much Montenegrin but Serbs from everywhere, even including your area. Metohija on other hand was almost purely Montenegrin in colonization effort. However, before such there were Serbs still there.
there were no serbs in gjakova before the arrival of montenegrins and they weren't really serbs

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:14 PM
My mother's family is from Plav, and goes back to 1300s. How is that recent :D
i thought you said you had some recent like herzegovina or something like that

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:15 PM
there were no serbs in gjakova before the arrival of montenegrins and they weren't really serbs

There were Serbs in villages in this area since dawn of time Dralos :D

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:15 PM
i thought you said you had some recent like herzegovina or something like that

My father's mother's father's family (hehe try to get this) is from Herzegovina. True.

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:16 PM
My father's mother's father's family (hehe try to get this) is from Herzegovina. True.
maybe that has effected your plotting or maybe not

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:17 PM
There were Serbs in villages in this area since dawn of time Dralos :D
not in gjakova,we were always known to be pure albo city and surroundings bcs albania is just over there

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:19 PM
maybe that has effected your plotting or maybe not

See thing is, I'm even farther from Bulgarians than are Montenegrins and Herzegovina Serbs. I showed you map at beginning of thread.

So if I was some sort of Montenegrin-Herzegovina-Bulgar hybrid I would be in between no? In fact, I'm very exceptional in terms of plotting when it comes to Serb. I can only wonder how my father would plot on such map, he would be even more west of me.

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:21 PM
See thing is, I'm even farther from Bulgarians than are Montenegrins and Herzegovina Serbs. I showed you map at beginning of thread.

So if I was some sort of Montenegrin-Herzegovina-Bulgar hybrid I would be in between no? In fact, I'm very exceptional in terms of plotting when it comes to Serb. I can only wonder how my father would plot on such map, he would be even more west of me.
i think you are mix of albo(high westmed and quite bait of northatlantic) plus herzegovinian and montenegrin(play same as me maybe here albo malsor mixed) so that would explain your outcome

Okirus
10-21-2014, 07:23 PM

I talk about majority of Serbs, not all of them.
Majority of Serbs from Northern Mitrovica originated from Ibarski Kolašin, and almost whole Ibarski Kolašin originated from Montenegro (they came there in 17-19 century I think, depends on village to village). I live and study in Northern Mitrovica for last three years.

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:24 PM
I talk about majority of Serbs, not all of them.
Majority of Serbs from Northern Mitrovica originated from Ibarski Kolašin, and almost whole Ibarski Kolašin originated from Montenegro (they came there in 17-19 century I think, depends on village to village). I live and study in Northern Mitrovica last three years.
another colonizer :(

The Illyrian Warrior
10-21-2014, 07:27 PM

Don't exact origin of older Serbs settlers of Mitrovica but now the northern part has turned into a place where Serbs from different regions reside, however nowadays the most notable are Serbs and Montenegrins from Dukagjin region also recent settlers from Croatia and to lesser extent Bosnia whom overtook the "native" serbs from Mitrovica.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Don't exact origin of older Serbs settlers of Mitrovica but now the northern part has turned into a place where Serbs from different regions reside, however nowadays the most notable are Serbs and Montenegrins from Dukagjin region also recent settlers from Croatia and to lesser extent Bosnia whom overtook the "native" serbs from Mitrovica.

There was never many native Kosovo Serbs in mitrovica. The city is purely a bulwark effort because its easy to defend. Serbia is behind your back. As tensions increase the Serbs who stay simply go to mitrovica.

Skerdilaid
10-21-2014, 07:35 PM
Oh sorry, are you? Being a peasant in your own country vs a highly educated person in another is a difference.

Slavs in general call their language ''naše'', which means ours, to speak ''our language''. Many Serbs still ask each other ''Pricas li naski'' or ''Pricas nase?''...

No selfie for you, stalker. :coffee:

You are not familiar with the history of the region, and neither do you know why I referred to "nash jazik" .

Highly educated lol. I am sure you are, and you probably have masters in cock sucking, nail polishing, and pube trimming. Selfie time!

Arbėrori
10-21-2014, 07:39 PM
You are not familiar with the history of the region, and neither do you know why I referred to "nash jazik" .

Highly educated lol. I am sure you are, and you probably have masters in cock sucking, nail polishing, and pube trimming. Selfie time!

You're not from Kosovo anyways, why do you care?

Ofcourse I am, I was teached by the best, also known as the woman that gave birth to you. She failed at cock sucking though, you're not supposed to get pregnant!

BJ time!

The Illyrian Warrior
10-21-2014, 07:42 PM
There was never many native Kosovo Serbs in mitrovica. The city is purely a bulwark effort because its easy to defend. Serbia is behind your back. As tensions increase the Serbs who stay simply go to mitrovica.

North always had substantial serb population, remember when I was a kid the north was sort of Serb stronghold, more build, city wealth was concentrated there while south was more impoverished part with Albanian overwhelming majority.

Serbia won't be able to defend city unless secession is seriously considered by US also the time isn't your best ally either, in future we gonna see a more messed up situation between serbs themselves due growing poverty also blossom crime together with black market, meanwhile Albanians just gonna wait the moment when things change for worst for Serbs and Serbia.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 07:44 PM
North always had substantial serb population, remember when I was a kid the north was sort of Serb stronghold, more build, city wealth was concentrated there while south was more impoverished part with Albanian overwhelming majority.

Serbia won't be able to defend city unless secession is seriously considered by US also the time isn't your best ally either, in future we gonna see a more messed up situation between serbs themselves due growing poverty also blossom crime together with black market, meanwhile Albanians just gonna wait the moment when things change for worst for Serbs and Serbia.

Mitrovica has had substantial population of Serbs since 1900s. However not before this.

dralos
10-21-2014, 07:44 PM

dont worry about stefans village they're getting integrated very well :)
the north will be dealt with as soon as thaci steps down thats why dacic want to hold talks now bcs thaci will talk now and he is serbian spy but after this government it will be albin kurti who is going to lead the talks for the albo part

pelikarski
10-21-2014, 07:45 PM
When Bulgarians claimed Kosovo? Kosovo was once a Bulgarian land as pretty much most of Albania and Serbia but not today

Okirus
10-21-2014, 07:58 PM

I talk about situation today. Yes, there are familes from Croatia and Bosnia, and from Southern parts of Kosovo region, but still "Kolašinci" (people of Ibarski Kolašin) are majority (above 50% for sure). Of course, if we don't count students.

Two most notable clans (throughout history and now) in Northern parts of Kosovo region are Božović and Biševac clans.
Božović clan originated from Ibarski Kolašin and before that from Piperi tribe (Montenegro).
Biševac clan originated from Rožaje area (border area of Montenegro and Ibarski Kolašin) and before that from Kuči tribe (Montenegro).

The Illyrian Warrior
10-21-2014, 07:59 PM
the north will be dealt with as soon as thaci steps down thats why dacic want to hold talks now bcs thaci will talk now and he is serbian spy but after this government it will be albin kurti who is going to lead the talks for the albo part

We like to admit or not it was exactly Thaci who gets the blame of city disintegration due own political agenda, first wanted support of International Community by letting Serb get away furthermore let creation of own criminal structure in Northern city while the bastard together with Bajram Rexhepi were unable to give orders to KLA Shala battalion to install KLA base in technical school ambient in northern part cause Thaci wasn't interested to unplease French mission troops and UNMIK since he saw as key for political power while UNMIK also French weren't interested for Thaci political career but for Serbs well-being.

Nevertheless hope this bastards gets a bullet one day for national treason together with rats of SHIK who brought us into this situation.

Stefan_Dusan
10-21-2014, 08:09 PM
I talk about situation today. Yes, there are familes from Croatia and Bosnia, and from Southern parts of Kosovo region, but still "Kolašinci" (people of Ibarski Kolašin) are majority (above 50% for sure). Of course, if we don't count students.

Two most notable clans (throughout history and now) in Northern parts of Kosovo region are Božović and Biševac clans.
Božović clan originated from Ibarski Kolašin and before that from Piperi tribe (Montenegro).
Biševac clan originated from Rožaje area (border area of Montenegro and Ibarski Kolašin) and before that from Kuči tribe (Montenegro).

Ibraski Kolashin is only Kosovo however it's named after Kolashin which is in Montenegro.

Skerdilaid
10-22-2014, 02:15 AM

Can't wait to see Albin and the Rugova warriors (legions) take over, because they will truly handle it like there is no tomorrow :D

Crn Volk
10-22-2014, 02:57 AM
Macedonians. Strpce and Gora should be added to Macedonia.

dralos
10-22-2014, 11:09 AM

piperaj and kuqi are very mixed tribes also alot of albanians

dralos
10-22-2014, 11:09 AM
Can't wait to see Albin and the Rugova warriors (legions) take over, because they will truly handle it like there is no tomorrow :D
they cant do worse than thacovic thats forsure