PDA

View Full Version : Feminists make video with little girls, prove once and for all how insane they are

European Knight
10-23-2014, 05:26 PM
http://3-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/feminism-video-fail.jpg.pagespeed.ce.AxBop-nEi3.jpg
This is heartbreaking on so many levels. The video is supposed to promote feminism and empower women. Question: How is forcing young girls to be in a video and say things they don’t understand in the crudest way possible “empowering”?We all know so many of the claims they make in this video aren’t true, so I almost don’t even want to address them.

http://vimeo.com/109573972
This video makes me think about how important it is to have good parents. Shame on the parents of these girls for putting them in this extremely tasteless video. I almost want to say they should be in jail for child abuse. These girls will certainly have a plethora of mental problems.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/feminists-make-video-with-little-girls-prove-once-and-for-all-how-insane-they-are/

Ivan Kramskoï
10-23-2014, 05:32 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/bd/bd6b1e5141b789cc50a989c6053f9fd26154f9894e33f98e4b 9b20451dc41137.jpg

Linet
10-23-2014, 05:32 PM
....no comment...is so stupid and offensive to human nature itself, that i have no comment....

Sikeliot
10-23-2014, 05:33 PM
I no longer support feminism because as a movement they have gone off the deep end. It's no longer about equality, but demonizing men and acting insane. And what is worse I have male friends who go on about how feminism against men doesn't exist.. take your self-hating shit elsewhere!

Also
10-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Intemperate people with weak arguments usually like to make a lot of noise.

Manifest Destiny
10-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Intemperate people with weak arguments usually like to make a lot of noise.

Leftists often act as if being "edgy" is a suitable replacement for facts and logic.

cally
10-23-2014, 05:47 PM
They are making a joke of the cause. I support equal/human rights for all women but not whatever this video is promoting. In my opinion, they should be more active in the developing world and should be mature and professional in their approach, by teaching the importance of education and creating opportunities for genuinely oppressed women. I am not anti-male at all (!) but many women in the developing world are bring treated unfairly just for their gender and they need our help (watch YouTube videos and see). Even though they focus on the female gender, they should not ignore female -on-male abuse as well. Even though it is less common, males are more reluctant to report such incidences.

Melina
10-23-2014, 05:50 PM
I no longer support feminism because as a movement they have gone off the deep end. It's no longer about equality, but demonizing men and acting insane. And what is worse I have male friends who go on about how feminism against men doesn't exist.. take your self-hating shit elsewhere!

Feminism was always about hating men. It was never equality either. I have just read a Harvard article and I suggest you to do the same when it comes to the root of feminism. It all started with a woman who had bad relationships with men and would blame society for all her faults.

Melina
10-23-2014, 05:56 PM
]
This video makes me think about how important it is to have good parents. Shame on the parents of these girls for putting them in this extremely tasteless video. I almost want to say they should be in jail for child abuse. These girls will certainly have a plethora of mental problems.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/feminists-make-video-with-little-girls-prove-once-and-for-all-how-insane-they-are/

Nah feminism just accomplished what it always was meant to accomplish. Make women sexual deviants and get the mom out of the house so the child won't be raised by her parents.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Feminism was always about hating men. It was never equality either. I have just read a Harvard article and I suggest you to do the same when it comes to the root of feminism. It all started with a woman who had bad relationships with men and would blame society for all her faults.

I see it very strange to see a female get worked up about this. I don't really get the guys that do either, it has never affected my life negatively in any way, and doesn't even get on my radar screen so I am perplexed by the amount of people (guys mostly) that talk about this online, what am I missing?

dude
10-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Should this video be considered child abuse?

Melina
10-23-2014, 06:26 PM
I see it very strange to see a female get worked up about this. I don't really get the guys that do either, it has never affected my life negatively in any way, and doesn't even get on my radar screen so I am perplexed by the amount of people (guys mostly) that talk about this online, what am I missing?

Yes it has impacted my life negatively. So many women I have encountered that have gone through the same. Makes women work harder and men into cowards. This would result into children practically raising themselves.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 06:31 PM
Yes it has impacted my life negatively. So many women I have encountered that have gone through the same. Makes women work harder and men into cowards. This would result into children practically raising themselves.

I see, I am a pretty traditional guy so you would think I would be constantly clashing with these feminists out there, but I am not. I have never felt hate from the feminine gender, and had this kind of stuff not been brought up online like I said I would have no idea people are going on about it. Perhaps I just run into non feminist girls every where I go?? Not likely. So if there are so many non feminists then why is it portrayed as though every woman is a card carrying feminist?

Aviator
10-23-2014, 06:36 PM
Are things this bad outside of the Anglosphere as well?

dude
10-23-2014, 06:43 PM
I see, I am a pretty traditional guy so you would think I would be constantly clashing with these feminists out there, but I am not. I have never felt hate from the feminine gender, and had this kind of stuff not been brought up online like I said I would have no idea people are going on about it. Perhaps I just run into non feminist girls every where I go?? Not likely. So if there are so many non feminists then why is it portrayed as though every woman is a card carrying feminist?
That's a good point. I have never run into any feminist like that either. I figure is a small radical and loud group that makes a lot of noise on the Internet.

StonyArabia
10-23-2014, 06:44 PM

Real feminism is a noble movement today feminist are just A holes who give bad name to the real ones. I approve of gender equality and hate sexism. But men are responsible for the misandry that occurs because society still has sexist elements. It's not self hating it's the truth. I despise sexist and see them as scum of the earth.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Are things this bad outside of the Anglosphere as well?

How bad? I think its quite the exaggeration..

Aviator
10-23-2014, 06:45 PM
How bad? I think its quite the exaggeration..

I don't know, you must have not had many run ins with hardcore feminists in real life.

Sikeliot
Real feminism is a noble movement today feminist are just A holes who give bad name to the real ones. I approve of gender equality and hate sexism. But men are responsible for the misandry that occurs because society still has sexist elements. It's not self hating it's the truth. I despise sexist and see them as scum of the earth.

The fact that a female teacher who fucks her male student is the victim (she fell into "unfortunate circumstances" or "made a poor choice but is still hot"), while if the roles are reversed the male teacher is a "pedophile" shows that there is sexism against men. Also the fact that a woman has to be cracked out beyond belief to lose custody of her children, while men need to prove they deserve custody to even get it.

SardiniaAtlantis
That's a good point. I have never run into any feminist like that either. I figure is a small radical and loud group that makes a lot of noise on the Internet.

Thank you, it seems we are missing all the feminism going on somehow...

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 06:46 PM
The fact that a female teacher who fucks her male student is the victim (she fell into "unfortunate circumstances" or "made a poor choice but is still hot"), while if the roles are reversed the male teacher is a "pedophile" shows that there is sexism against men. Also the fact that a woman has to be cracked out beyond belief to lose custody of her children, while men need to prove they deserve custody to even get it.

This I agree with, but I would not say this mystical mythical feminist group is to blame.

dude
10-23-2014, 06:47 PM
I don't understand how this works out. Good parents will raise their children, even if the mother works, they will make use of childcare. However, family time is prioritized. There are kids who raised themselves whether the mother is feminist or not. Bad parenthood has nothing to do with feminism. There would be bad parents for any beliefs and associations.

Sikeliot
10-23-2014, 06:48 PM
This I agree with, but I would not say this mystical mythical feminist group is to blame.

I don't think so, but they are the ones who promote the idea that there is no such thing as 'sexism against men', as if men always have total power and women have none. This is not true.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 06:49 PM
I don't know, you must have not had many run ins with hardcore feminists in real life.

And you have? Tell me about it...

Aviator
10-23-2014, 06:50 PM
And you have? Tell me about it...

Well first, how old are you? That may clear up some things.

dude
10-23-2014, 06:51 PM
There is a double standard. But I don't think that feminism. It is more just the way women are, big on double standard when it comes to men.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Well first, how old are you? That may clear up some things.

I am in my late 20's though I hate to say it lol.

Aviator
10-23-2014, 06:54 PM
I am in my late 20's though I hate to say it lol.

Gotcha. I'm in college, so fanatical feminists are everywhere.

StonyArabia
10-23-2014, 06:55 PM

That's due to the fact we live in a male dominated society.women/girls are to be protected hence the male teacher becomes a pedophile, but not the female teacher because the male is seen as the man and even in some cases applauded for it. So it's how male dominated society works females are not to be blamed. Now about the custody it depends on who is the better parent, and that's what needs to be established. Most so called sexism against men id rooted to how they formed society so it's funny when they complain yet females have been truly discriminated and oppressed throughout history.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Gotcha. I'm in college, so fanatical feminists are everywhere.

I don't think we travel in that different of packs, I get on well with people in their early mid and late 20's... I actually have dated a fair amount of college girls lately and no feminism has affected my life from it.. Maybe it depends on area to area...?

StonyArabia
10-23-2014, 07:03 PM

You can't really complain when males still dominate and get male privilege. Saying this makes you a self hater no it do not it just saying what the reality is.

Aviator
10-23-2014, 07:06 PM
You can't really complain when males still dominate and get male privilege. Saying this makes you a self hater no it do not it just saying what the reality is.

It is stupid when men complain about discrimination, just as it's stupid to say men and women are equal. Men and women are different, and have different roles in society. Both are of equal importance, and neither is superior to the other, but we are inherently different.

Aviator
10-23-2014, 07:08 PM
I don't think we travel in that different of packs, I get on well with people in their early mid and late 20's... I actually have dated a fair amount of college girls lately and no feminism has affected my life from it.. Maybe it depends on area to area...?

Probably not, you seem like a normal enough guy to where we could be friends if we knew each other. Anyways, I don't mean to insinuate that they negatively affect my personal life, but there are enough of the bat shit crazy ones around to create a real nuisance.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Probably not, you seem like a normal enough guy to where we could be friends if we knew each other. Anyways, I don't mean to insinuate that they negatively affect my personal life, but there are enough of the bat shit crazy ones around to create a real nuisance.

I really want to have a run in with one now to get a first hand look at what this is all about. LOL. I might Craigslist it... "Looking for strong feminist for date." I think I could tame the beast.

And thanks, you seem normal enough for an Apricitor as well! lol.

Balmung
10-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Feminism might have won in Sweden but it will never win here for the simple fact most of our own women don't agree with these crazies. They accept their roles as females and take pride in it. They don't wish to be men, as these feminist seem to want so badly. Its probably the reason they're making these campaign videos desperately trying to shock viewers, they know they're in the minority too.

The fact that they dressed up chidren in princess outfits and had them say "I'm not some pretty princess" is laughable to me because a large majority of American women pride themselves on beauty and being pretty.

LightHouse89
10-23-2014, 07:14 PM
I don't understand how this works out. Good parents will raise their children, even if the mother works, they will make use of childcare. However, family time is prioritized. There are kids who raised themselves whether the mother is feminist or not. Bad parenthood has nothing to do with feminism. There would be bad parents for any beliefs and associations.

women should stay at home and educate the children not work. working women and stay at home dads are abnormal...however this is being promoted by cultural marxists.

Hithaeglir
10-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Such a beautiful social movement,sacrificed for cheap advertising.

Foxy
10-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Next time someone says Italians speak with hands I throw him/her out of the window.
Video is uber-trash and these girls behave like little slutts. :blink:

LightHouse89
10-23-2014, 07:23 PM

women belong in traditional roles in society like raising children and educating them while men work. Society was that way for thousands of years. Why does it need to change?

dude
10-23-2014, 07:25 PM
women should stay at home and educate the children not work. working women and stay at home dads are abnormal...however this is being promoted by cultural marxists.
Believe it or not I am actually very traditional. My wife is a stay home mom and she takes care of the kids. I work and make enough to make money for us to live well. However, I do help her when I'm home. I honestly don't see any mainstream propaganda to tell women that they should not be stay home mothers, in fact, the issues I have seen come from other females who are jealous they are not able to be stay home moms because they have to work. And that is another thing. In order for a man to have a stay home wife, he has to be able to afford it.

Leo Iscariot
10-23-2014, 07:27 PM
http://theantifeminist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/honest-feminist.jpg

Third wave feminists are just whiny, matriarchal, man haters.

Aviator
10-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Believe it or not I am actually very traditional. My wife is a stay home mom and she takes care of the kids. I work and make enough to make money for us to live well. However, I do help her when I'm home. I honestly don't see any mainstream propaganda to tell women that they should not be stay home mothers, in fact, the issues I have seen come from other females who are jealous they are not able to be stay home moms because they have to work. And that is another thing. In order for a man to have a stay home wife, he has to be able to afford it.

This is the ideal situation. Traditional roles, but the man should still help out when he can.

Pjeter Pan
10-23-2014, 07:34 PM
I saw this on facebook.

This is fucked up I stoped watching it after 30seconds. Im not joking these women need to get their asses beat. And those little girls need a whooping.

Fucking cunts(not the little girls) make me sick.

Stefan_Dusan
10-23-2014, 07:36 PM
There are probably many posters on this forum who agree with this video.

Pjeter Pan
10-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Not gonna lie, I wanna slap those little girls xD

StonyArabia
10-23-2014, 08:32 PM
women belong in traditional roles in society like raising children and educating them while men work. Society was that way for thousands of years. Why does it need to change?

They don't and they should make their own choices. A woman should not depend on man for her livelihood the reason many are abusive A holes, it's taking a precaution.

XUTERO
10-24-2014, 12:50 AM
Of course women should be paid equally to men but...
Children using bad language and making them talk about subjects they don't fully understand is abuse.

The pretty-woman-with-no-brain complex? Ridiculous.
Women are bound to be beautiful AND intelligent, just as men do.
http://freephotooftheday.clientk.com/wp02/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/three-graces-marble-louvre.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Dionysos_am_Louvre_Ma87.jpg
http://linuxhacker.ru/myphotos/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=36419&g2_GALLERYSID=TMP_SESSION_ID_DI_NOISSES_PMThttps://lorriemiller.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/p1010016.jpg

They must also cultivate their mind and culture:
http://www.theoi.com/image/S6.1Artemis.jpghttp://www.louvre.fr/sites/default/files/imagecache/940x768/medias/medias_images/images/louvre-ange-rappelant-sur-une.jpg

It is not men's will to enslave women.
Liberal decadence and brainwashing, disgusting in all senses.

Bobby Martnen
02-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Feminism was about gender equality in the 1920s.

Now it's about being as outrageous as possible just for attention, and also hating men for no real reason.