PDA

View Full Version : which is the best country in the world in your opinion

Mortimer
10-24-2014, 12:53 AM
I think it is Austria but Germany and Scandinavian Countries are very close second.

Immortal Technique
10-24-2014, 12:55 AM
Don't worry Leanica told me she really likes you but she don't know how to talk to you...

Proctor
10-24-2014, 12:55 AM
Best country in the world?

Best Korea, also known as North Korea.

Cristiano viejo
10-24-2014, 01:04 AM
Ten years ago, Spain, no doubt.
Today, maybe Russia, Slovenia, idk

RMuller
10-24-2014, 01:10 AM
USA.

KawaiiKawaii
10-24-2014, 01:10 AM
Syria and Iraq in terms of religious freedom and tolerance, North Korea to create a company, Russia for the warm beaches, Liberia for the general healthiness of the population, Antartica for farming, New Zealand for being close to everything, Congo-Zaire for its excellent educational system, El Salvador for the safety and tranquility, Saudi Arabia for women, China for worker's rights.

One country combines all these aspects into a single entity to create a masterpiece of perfection : Somalia.

Ulla
10-24-2014, 01:13 AM
Kingdom of Tonga.

SardiniaAtlantis
10-24-2014, 01:15 AM
Oman.

KawaiiKawaii
10-24-2014, 01:17 AM
Oman.

Oman is actually not a bad place, contrary to its neighbor Yemen for example. It's GDP per capita is 30000 USD and its HDI is high, definitely not a terrible place. The Sultanat got plenty of oil.

Borna
10-24-2014, 01:20 AM
Country with least immigrants, without cultural Marxism, liberal agenda , and of purely European stock.
IE - Not found.

Gustave H
10-24-2014, 01:23 AM
Texas.

Cristiano viejo
10-24-2014, 01:24 AM
Country with least immigrants, without cultural Marxism, liberal agenda , and of purely European stock.
IE - Not found.
As I said, Russia is that closer.

Borna
10-24-2014, 01:25 AM
As I said, Russia is that closer.

Trust me its not, i have been there for 2 months this summer, picture is far from ideal.
But considering what we got on west, probably it is.

Mars06
10-24-2014, 01:25 AM
England or Iceland.

Comte Arnau
10-24-2014, 01:28 AM
The upcoming ones.

JoeyGee8688
10-24-2014, 01:32 AM
It's a draw between Liberia and Lichtenstein. Just kidding. Liberia clearly wins.

Obscene
10-24-2014, 01:33 AM
Syria and Iraq in terms of religious freedom and tolerance, North Korea to create a company, Russia for the warm beaches, Liberia for the general healthiness of the population, Antartica for farming, New Zealand for being close to everything, Congo-Zaire for its excellent educational system, El Salvador for the safety and tranquility, Saudi Arabia for women, China for worker's rights.

One country combines all these aspects into a single entity to create a masterpiece of perfection : Somalia.

Are you being sarcastic? :rolleyes:

Obscene
10-24-2014, 01:34 AM
As for the question, I think Russia is the best country in the world.

Cristiano viejo
10-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Trust me its not, i have been there for 2 months this summer, picture is far from ideal.
But considering what we got on west, probably it is.

Elaborate. Many immigrants? many poverty? corruption? mafia? a bit of all?

KawaiiKawaii
10-24-2014, 01:38 AM
Are you being sarcastic? :rolleyes:

Not at all! Look at the marvel Somalia is! If this picture does not scream happiness and prosperity, please somebody cut my leg off!
http://cdn.lightgalleries.net/4bd5ebf22afec/images/Somalia_Famine_3_PRINT-2.jpg

Borna
10-24-2014, 01:45 AM
Elaborate. Many immigrants? many poverty? corruption? mafia? a bit of all?

In Moscow situation is literally worst. You can catch yourself taking a metro in duration of 25 mins barely seeing any Russian.

Poverty is not so big issues, yes there are many gopniki drunkards, but those who want to work , they can live very decently.

Corruption is big, guy i knew is paying 200 dollars for a university exam. He does not know how to count, he is third year of chemistry university.

Alchoholism will destroy Russia quicker than USA will ever do. Every Russian man drinks, and drinks a lot and everyday.

StonyArabia
10-24-2014, 01:46 AM
Oman is actually not a bad place, contrary to its neighbor Yemen for example. It's GDP per capita is 30000 USD and its HDI is high, definitely not a terrible place. The Sultanat got plenty of oil.

It has diversified it's economy, well the UAE does not even need oil anymore they knew how to use or smartly. Yemen has a different circumstance, tribalism, sectarianism, and other forms of strive and many are drug addicted.

!To answer the question I think it's Canada is the best.

Leo Iscariot
10-24-2014, 01:58 AM
I'd say Canada.

FeederOfRavens
10-24-2014, 01:59 AM
I'd say Canada.

Take that back.

Tobi
10-24-2014, 02:02 AM
I like Canada.

Leo Iscariot
10-24-2014, 02:02 AM
Take that back.

Why?

Jacques de Imbelloni
10-24-2014, 02:03 AM
switzerland. Great standards of living, great climate and landscape.

FeederOfRavens
10-24-2014, 02:03 AM
Why?

Go to Canada

Aviator
10-24-2014, 02:08 AM
Why?

Because there's only 1 road in Canada.

Leo Iscariot
10-24-2014, 02:10 AM
Go to Canada

National health care, strong Social Security net, culturally liberal, one of the highest life expectancies in the world, nobody needs an assault rifle to compensate for having a small dick.

Sounds good to me.

KawaiiKawaii
10-24-2014, 02:10 AM
It has diversified it's economy, well the UAE does not even need oil anymore they knew how to use or smartly. Yemen has a different circumstance, tribalism, sectarianism, and other forms of strive and many are drug addicted.

!To answer the question I think it's Canada is the best.

Yep, I know, plus I think Oman is kind of liberal by Arabian Peninsula standards. The Sultan invested the money carefully, too.
Yemen is a shithole thanks their tribal behavior and their khat addiction, I've heard about that. They don't have oil, too. Sad thing is Saana is quite beautiful from the pictures I've seen, very interesting architecture, plus it's the greenest country in the peninsula if I remember.

Here is a picture of Saana.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Old_sanaa.jpg

FeederOfRavens
10-24-2014, 02:12 AM
National health care, strong Social Security net, culturally liberal, one of the highest life expectancies in the world, nobody needs an assault rifle to compensate for having a small dick.

Sounds good to me.

Live there and see.

XUTERO
10-24-2014, 02:15 AM
Norway is the best.
Many mountains and a climate cold enough, northern Lights, awesome Gods, awesome population genes, lots of salmon to fish,
in other words, paradise.
;)

FeederOfRavens
10-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Yep, I know, plus I think Oman is kind of liberal by Arabian Peninsula standards. The Sultan invested the money carefully, too.
Yemen is a shithole thanks their tribal behavior and their khat addiction, I've heard about that. They don't have oil, too. Sad thing is Saana is quite beautiful from the pictures I've seen, very interesting architecture, plus it's the greenest country in the peninsula if I remember.

Looks almost like Florence superficially

Leo Iscariot
10-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Live there and see.

I would if I could.

KawaiiKawaii
10-24-2014, 02:20 AM
Looks almost like Florence superficially

Really?
http://www.legrandtour.fr/images/galeries/187/Florence1.jpg

Immortal Technique
10-24-2014, 02:22 AM
Hungary

Mex_abdul
10-24-2014, 02:30 AM
I think it is Austria but Germany and Scandinavian Countries are very close second.

I believe it's Israel. :D

long live the Shekels bitches. :thumb001:

Mortimer
10-24-2014, 02:32 AM
I believe it's Israel. :D

long live the Shekels bitches. :thumb001:

are you hispanist aka mexican abullah the guy who posted here half a year ago or someone else?

Shah-Jehan
10-24-2014, 02:33 AM
Canada is one of the best to live in IMO.

Why do you have a Modi picture?:lol:
BJP = upper case dominance, you know right?

SKYNET
10-24-2014, 02:33 AM
the planet earth

Mortimer
10-24-2014, 02:39 AM

He is a strong man for India thats why i like him. And I dont care about castes, i dont fit into the traditional caste system and i think BJP/RSS is more pan-indian then anything. Im pan-indian.

Shah-Jehan
10-24-2014, 02:46 AM
He is a strong man for India thats why i like him. And I dont care about castes, i dont fit into the traditional caste system and i think BJP/RSS is more pan-indian then anything. Im pan-indian.

BJK exerts that Muslims and Christians and others like Zoroastrians of the Indian subcontinent are non-native in ancestry or spirit. Modi couldn't handle the Gujarati riots which led to many deaths of Hindus and Muslims, 2500 died. Plus, the demolition of the Babri mosque and other issues.

well, it's your ideology I guess, I'm not "Pan-Indian/South-Asian" myself but, I am Pan-Bengali to an extent and I'd like Western Bengal, Assam and other regions historically part of Bengal to unite with East Bengal and form an ethnic state which goes against Pan-Indianism.

Also
10-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Brazil. Less than 1% of all brazilians live abroad.

Mortimer
10-24-2014, 02:51 AM
BJK exerts that Muslims and Christians and others like Zoroastrians of the Indian subcontinent are non-native in ancestry or spirit. Modi couldn't handle the Gujarati riots which led to many deaths of Hindus and Muslims, 2500 died. Plus, the demolition of the Babri mosque and other issues.

well, it's your ideology I guess, I'm not "Pan-Indian/South-Asian" myself but, I am Pan-Bengali to an extent and I'd like Western Bengal, Assam and other regions historically part of Bengal to unite with East Bengal and form an ethnic state which goes against Pan-Indianism.

i think he changed he is more moderate now. i would be against if he hated muslims or christians etc. or zoroastrians etc. but i think he changed and now he wants only india as superpower. but im not sure. he is official president of india though.

Mex_abdul
10-24-2014, 02:53 AM
are you hispanist aka mexican abullah the guy who posted here half a year ago or someone else?

I am the only Hispanist out there. :D

Samanta Fabris
10-24-2014, 08:03 AM
Clearly Norway. Excluding for Oslo. Too many muddies there.

alfieb
10-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Brazil. Less than 1% of all brazilians live abroad.

And half of those are signed to UFC.

If Brazil spoke a more useful language like Spanish instead of Portuguese it would be a different story.

Mr.Majestic
10-24-2014, 08:31 AM
Liberia

Sarmatian
10-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Alchoholism will destroy Russia quicker than USA will ever do. Every Russian man drinks, and drinks a lot and everyday.

That's BS. Most of my Russian friends either drink occasionally when there is a reason to celebrate or don't at all. In general many Russians drink but so do Brits, Finns, Irish and many others.

Jehan
10-24-2014, 08:53 AM
I guess it depends of your taste.
If the cold weather is not a problem, there are plenty of good place, Island, Norway and Canada.
I you like sun Australia, California, Brasil, Malta.
If you enjoy big city life and have a big bank acount, New York, Paris, Berlin, St Peterburg to maybe?

Hochmeister
10-24-2014, 09:52 AM
Berlin, St Peterburg to maybe?

They are similar only in prices of rental appartments :lmao but average salary is 3 times higher in Berlin.

Hithaeglir
10-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Based on which criteria?

According to me,it's probably Canada or Australia.

Prince Of Macrobia
10-24-2014, 10:50 AM
South Africa, specially Cape Town aka Mother City.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2w2fpl2.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/nntvlt.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/14xl9ix.jpg

My city. Love it*

Foxy
10-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Germany, Australia...

Stimpy
10-24-2014, 11:08 AM
IE - Not found.

The Faroe Islands.

Ryujin
10-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Japan

wvwvw
10-24-2014, 11:31 AM
USA because of its diversity (in climate, scenery, natural beauty etc)

wvwvw
10-24-2014, 11:35 AM
Japan

Especially a radio-active Japan ;D

harmonique
10-24-2014, 11:42 AM
New Zealand.

Immortal Technique
10-24-2014, 11:48 AM
China,Italy

wvwvw
10-24-2014, 11:58 AM
China,Italy

Italy is overrated and China..just NO

Jehan
10-24-2014, 12:07 PM
Chine is overpolluate. In Pekin there is smog of poplution.
In south africa, the crime rate is to much high.

Also
10-24-2014, 12:12 PM

If Brazil spoke a more useful language like Spanish instead of Portuguese it would be a different story.

The reasons why brazilians rarely immigrate doesn't have anything to do with the fact we don't speak very "international" languages. The majority of countries don't.

oh-nahhh
10-24-2014, 12:17 PM
It's a draw between Liberia and Lichtenstein. Just kidding. Liberia clearly wins.This is the correct answer.

Porpolita
10-24-2014, 12:18 PM

Many countries such as Turkey, Albania and Morocco do not speak a "useful" language, yet they still have proportionately huge diasporas.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Russia and Ukraine.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Based on which criteria?

According to me,it's probably Canada or Australia.

Me? Canada in this situation....less Muslims and far less liberals.

Borna
10-24-2014, 01:35 PM
That's BS. Most of my Russian friends either drink occasionally when there is a reason to celebrate or don't at all. In general many Russians drink but so do Brits, Finns, Irish and many others.

I am sorry but mine understanding was quite opposite. I was moving among middle - class citizens during my stay, people who work in company where my father is the director, and only one guy did not drink.

My father told me they never received wage in the middle of the week, because that would risk them not showing tomorrow due do extreme drinking on the day they receive their sallary. Owners are forced to give wage even earlier than scheduled, as long as it is Friday.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 01:36 PM
Belarus is the best though I change my mind.

turkojew
10-24-2014, 01:44 PM
waddad's homeland

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Flag_of_Somalia.svg

turkojew
10-24-2014, 01:46 PM
South Africa, specially Cape Town aka Mother City.

My city. Love it*

SA has the one of the highest rape rates in wolrd and you love it. Hell yeah.

Styrian Mujo
10-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Australia and Canada maybe even the USA but it's abit to chaotic nowadays. Nordic,Teutonic nations are great but I prefer north America and Australia since it's not in Europe if that makes any sense.

dude
10-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Tazmania...
perhaps

Hochmeister
10-24-2014, 01:56 PM
I am sorry but mine understanding was quite opposite. I was moving among middle - class citizens during my stay, people who work in company where my father is the director, and only one guy did not drink.

My father told me they never received wage in the middle of the week, because that would risk them not showing tomorrow due do extreme drinking on the day they receive their sallary. Owners are forced to give wage even earlier than scheduled, as long as it is Friday.

When I said: "I'm off alcohol, I don't drink even beer" in St Petersburg, everybody was in schock. :D

Kamal900
10-24-2014, 01:57 PM
For me, it has to be Oman. The country is so peaceful, and no ME country can come even close to its tolerance and peace with other peoples and religions(whether its Israel, Egypt and etc):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIIhsr3dWHQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfYSY7rYbko

ЛыSSый
10-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Russia and Ukraine. Really? Have an excellnt offer for you: change your passport, documents of education and flat on my ones.
and for some few money give my both girlfriends for longtime renta.

turkojew
10-24-2014, 02:06 PM
For me, it has to be Oman. The country is so peaceful, and no ME country can come even close to its tolerance and peace with other peoples and religions(whether its Israel, Egypt and etc):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIIhsr3dWHQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfYSY7rYbko

interesting, could be the best place for a woman in arab world, after lebanon
http://www.muscatdaily.com/Archive/Stories-Files/Women-s-Rights-in-Oman

Rudel
10-24-2014, 02:08 PM
France. But it's rather a fact than an opinion.

Incal
10-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Uruguay and New Zealand.

Kawaiine
10-24-2014, 02:19 PM
AU, NZ and Scandinavian countries

also germanic countries

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 02:19 PM
Australia andCanada maybe even USA but it's abit to chaotic nowadays. Nordic,Teutonic nations are great but I prefer north America and Australia since it's not in Europe if that makes any sense.

America is out right an abomination. Since it opened the doors to other races it is a disgusting sight to see. I do not know if I see myself living here in 10 years to be honest. I am not sure. I admire Belarus, Ukraine and Russia....last traditional European nations.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 02:20 PM
France. But it's rather a fact than an opinion.

France is a colony to Africa now though.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Really? Have an excellnt offer for you: change your passport, documents of education and flat on my ones.
and for some few money give my both girlfriends for longtime renta.

LOL I will get into rental property business.....and go from there :cool:

Kamal900
10-24-2014, 02:26 PM
America is out right an abomination. Since it opened the doors to other races it is a disgusting sight to see. I do not know if I see myself living here in 10 years to be honest. I am not sure. I admire Belarus, Ukraine and Russia....last traditional European nations.

You could say that America used to be the best country in the world during the time of Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. But sadly, there's nothing glorious or golden about today's America, and you would know who is responsible for such transformation. My favorite Americans are George Washington and Robert E.Lee, and really, America's early history is my favorite history of the country. I cant say the same thing about modern day America though, and any country with a sense of nationalism and pride despises what America is all about. As i said, the only way for America to return back to its roots is by having another revolution in ousting the "oligarchs" that are controlling the media, politics, finance and etc. Benjamin Franklin is rolling in his grave when he warned to his fellow white Americans about the great danger that these "oligarchs" pose to the country.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 02:29 PM
You could say that America used to be the best country in the world during the time of Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. But sadly, there's nothing glorious or golden about today's America, and you would know who is responsible for such transformation. My favorite Americans are George Washington and Robert E.Lee, and really, America's early history is my favorite history of the country. I cant say the same thing about modern American though, and any country with a sense of nationalism and pride despises what America is all about. As i said, the only way for America to return back to its roots is by having another revolution in ousting the "oligarchs" that are controlling the media, politics, finance and etc. Benjamin Franklin is rolling in his grave when he warned to his fellow white Americans about the great danger that these "oligarchs" pose to the country.

I do not think they will ever wake up even the far right here has many jews in it...especially the libertarian movement. America is beyond lost. The world should not feel sorry for it but just let it die and ensure Jews can never leave it [as in immigrate elsewhere in the world].

Manifest Destiny
10-24-2014, 02:34 PM
All countries have their good and bad points. I prefer America.

Kamal900
10-24-2014, 02:34 PM
I do not think they will ever wake up even the far right here has many jews in it...especially the libertarian movement. America is beyond lost. The world should not feel sorry for it but just let it die and ensure Jews can never leave it [as in immigrate elsewhere in the world].

Varg Vikarnes, even though i dont completely agree everything he says, warned to his fellow WNs on Jews taking over the white power and nationalist movements in America and Europe.

"The Jews are already in power in Europe, if not directly then indirectly through their errand boys and lackeys in the media and governments of Europe, but they also see the writing on the wall. Whilst the media and politicians in our part of the world for the time being are doing their best to pretend there is no popular Nationalist opposition, to their plan to mongrelize and thus destroy the European race, certainly the Jews know that it is just a matter of time before the Nationalists take over the political power in many and eventually all the European nations. So in order to keep their influence the Jews try to infiltrate and control the Nationalist movement as well.

The Jews try to use flattery, bribes, threats and you-name-it to get control over the Nationalist parties in Europe. They even try to pretend they are already in control of certain Nationalist parties, by speaking positively about them in the Jewish-owned media, to make the followers of these political parties believe so and accept the idea of a victorious pro-Zionist Nationalist movement in Europe. The Jews have to do this in order to keep their power, because they know that the Nationalist parties in Europe will sooner or later take over all power in Europe. Sooner rather than later some places, like in France and several Eastern European countries.

In our Nationalist movment (and for the sake of simplicity I use that term in this context as an umbrella to cover all anti-Jewish, racially aware movements in Europe) we see that Jews infiltrate or try to our groups and participate in discussions on Nationalist forums, pretending they are European Nationalists. The best known example of this is of course the Fjordman character, who pretends to be a Norwegian Nationalist but who in reality is a Zionist Jew – and if in doubt just take a look at his picture (just google "Fjordman"). Some of the Jews also let us know that they are Jews, and then pretend to support us and agree with us. Even I have received personal e-mails from Jews e. g. agreeing with me that Christianity is such a terrible thing (as if they weren't behind that too), and who claim we have a common cause. Sorry, Jews, but I am not a fool and I am not for sale."
http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe04.shtml

If you really oppose liberalism and etc, NEVER compromise your principles and beliefs for any race or individual.

wvwvw
10-24-2014, 02:35 PM

What I find strange is that Americans with minimal Jewish ancestry identify as Jewish.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 02:49 PM
What I find strange is that Americans with minimal Jewish ancestry identify as Jewish.

It is apart of that occultic religion they worship.

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 02:50 PM
Varg Vikarnes, even though i dont completely agree everything he says, warned to his fellow WNs on Jews taking over the white power and nationalist movements in America and Europe.

"The Jews are already in power in Europe, if not directly then indirectly through their errand boys and lackeys in the media and governments of Europe, but they also see the writing on the wall. Whilst the media and politicians in our part of the world for the time being are doing their best to pretend there is no popular Nationalist opposition, to their plan to mongrelize and thus destroy the European race, certainly the Jews know that it is just a matter of time before the Nationalists take over the political power in many and eventually all the European nations. So in order to keep their influence the Jews try to infiltrate and control the Nationalist movement as well.

The Jews try to use flattery, bribes, threats and you-name-it to get control over the Nationalist parties in Europe. They even try to pretend they are already in control of certain Nationalist parties, by speaking positively about them in the Jewish-owned media, to make the followers of these political parties believe so and accept the idea of a victorious pro-Zionist Nationalist movement in Europe. The Jews have to do this in order to keep their power, because they know that the Nationalist parties in Europe will sooner or later take over all power in Europe. Sooner rather than later some places, like in France and several Eastern European countries.

In our Nationalist movment (and for the sake of simplicity I use that term in this context as an umbrella to cover all anti-Jewish, racially aware movements in Europe) we see that Jews infiltrate or try to our groups and participate in discussions on Nationalist forums, pretending they are European Nationalists. The best known example of this is of course the Fjordman character, who pretends to be a Norwegian Nationalist but who in reality is a Zionist Jew – and if in doubt just take a look at his picture (just google "Fjordman"). Some of the Jews also let us know that they are Jews, and then pretend to support us and agree with us. Even I have received personal e-mails from Jews e. g. agreeing with me that Christianity is such a terrible thing (as if they weren't behind that too), and who claim we have a common cause. Sorry, Jews, but I am not a fool and I am not for sale."
http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe04.shtml

If you really oppose liberalism and etc, NEVER compromise your principles and beliefs for any race or individual.

Yes I agree. It is obvious here with them. The only 'far right' option I have is one that works within the democratic system and believes in upholding the constitution [a tool being used to destroy us right now].

Styrian Mujo
10-24-2014, 02:59 PM
You don't have to live in areas of the USA populated by non-Whites. I'm sure that there are plenty of places that are majority White Anglo in USA.

Kamal900
10-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Yes I agree. It is obvious here with them. The only 'far right' option I have is one that works within the democratic system and believes in upholding the constitution [a tool being used to destroy us right now].

Thankfully, not all of the right wing parties in America are like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjbzR_b-1q4

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 03:02 PM
You don't have to live in areas of the USA populated by non-Whites. I'm sure that there are plenty of places that are majority White Anglo in USA.

Not really every state has non whites. They are all signed up to a prgram that helps each state get more money if they take in third world refugees. Even maine now has alot of somalians and my state is taking in Ebola people or plans too. Good bye America! god bless freedom!

LightHouse89
10-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Thankfully, not all of the right wing parties in America are like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjbzR_b-1q4

the third position party is okay but they will never win anything here. the people want liberalism, especially the majority of my generation. people in our age group here love the concept of homosexuality, egalitarianism, socialism, interracialism etc.....America is gone. The quicker it disappears the better.

Sarmatian
10-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Uruguay and New Zealand.

NZ is really good indeed.

StonyArabia
10-25-2014, 06:49 PM

Most of Arabia is liberal to be honest, with the exception of Saudi Arabia but even not all the areas it's more complex. Oman and the UAE both have used the oil wisely and to build infrastructure and even starting small industries and their economies diversified quite bit. Yemen has a lot of ancient history and was quite advanced once upon a time but it got isolated in the Middle Ages which lead to it's backward ways that is seen today and the khat drug addiction of the 19th century combined with tribalism and sectarianism has made the country descent into chaos, there is small quantities of oil but not much to ignite the economy in Yemen. UAE has no need for oil anymore, and Oman is following that route even Saudi Arabia is trying to make the economy diverse. Though Oman and UAE seem to have a bright future. Jordan is poor sadly but it is making a come back. So no not all Arabian nations are dependent on oil that's a myth we have been industralizing, have an agricultural section, and also tourism. We do get a lot of envy and hostility but the wagon moves on and so do we.

robar
10-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Saud Arabia

KawaiiKawaii
10-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Most of Arabia is liberal to be honest, with the exception of Saudi Arabia but even not all the areas it's more complex. Oman and the UAE both have used the oil wisely and to build infrastructure and even starting small industries and their economies diversified quite bit. Yemen has a lot of ancient history and was quite advanced once upon a time but it got isolated in the Middle Ages which lead to it's backward ways that is seen today and the khat drug addiction of the 19th century combined with tribalism and sectarianism has made the country descent into chaos, there is small quantities of oil but not much to ignite the economy in Yemen. UAE has no need for oil anymore, and Oman is following that route even Saudi Arabia is trying to make the economy diverse. Though Oman and UAE seem to have a bright future. Jordan is poor sadly but it is making a come back. So no not all Arabian nations are dependent on oil that's a myth we have been industralizing, have an agricultural section, and also tourism. We do get a lot of envy and hostility but the wagon moves on and so do we.

Hmm, does UAE really stopped being dependent on oil? The crisis there was kind of bad, with massive debts, and Dubai had to be given money by another province if I remember. The educational level is still low, the native Arabs there are not really into education, they rely heavily on imported workforce and brains. I'm not hostile or envious, just that there are massive problems that the governments there mask with the money they give to the people.
Jordan is very stable, yes, weird given the neighbors. Looking forward to visiting it :)

Merida
10-26-2014, 12:01 AM
Don't worry Leanica told me she really likes you but she don't know how to talk to you...

I like you, Immortal! xD

Damião de Góis
10-26-2014, 12:03 AM

In that case Brazil wouldn't be Brazil. It would be another Paraguay.

StonyArabia
10-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Hmm, does UAE really stopped being dependent on oil? The crisis there was kind of bad, with massive debts, and Dubai had to be given money by another province if I remember. The educational level is still low, the native Arabs there are not really into education, they rely heavily on imported workforce and brains. I'm not hostile or envious, just that there are massive problems that the governments there mask with the money they give to the people.
Jordan is very stable, yes, weird given the neighbors. Looking forward to visiting it :)

The UAE and it's people are learning that, they need to rely on themselves and not others. The native population is small that's actually the reason of the problems. There was crisis and some how they fixed it. Yes it does not depend on oil, well a lot of them do value education and many learn in western institution and bring western knoweldge to benefit their nation. Though they recently transitioned from Desert Bedouins to a civil society so it will take time but they are going is saying bright future. As for Jordan it's stable due to each tribe and ethinc as well religious groups hāving equal representation, the monarchy is not liked or hated there just seen as a monarchy unlike in other areas.

Kamal900
10-26-2014, 12:17 AM

Actually, only Dubai had these kind of problems, while Abu Dhabi was the one who helped Dubai pays its debt twice. The economy now is pretty stable, and the country's non-oil and gas revenues is around 68 percent. No, the education level in the UAE is one of the highest in the ME, and yes, its pretty peaceful here. Many natives emiratis would get educated in Europe and America, and encourage entrepreneurship in the country. As for Jordan, yes, there isnt much ethnic tensions in the country, mainly because its predominately Arab, and really, the country is taught in unity and education, unlike lebanon where different religions are living in separate places in Lebanon.

KawaiiKawaii
10-26-2014, 12:17 AM
The UAE and it's people are learning that, they need to rely on themselves and not others. The native population is small that's actually the reason of the problems. There was crisis and some how they fixed it. Yes it does not depend on oil, well a lot of them do value education and many learn in western institution and bring western knoweldge to benefit their nation. Though they recently transitioned from Desert Bedouins to a civil society so it will take time but they are going is saying bright future. As for Jordan it's stable due to each tribe and ethinc as well religious groups hāving equal representation, the monarchy is not liked or hated there just seen as a monarchy unlike in other areas.

Jordan is a fascinating country. They are in the middle of one of the most instable region, they have neighbors such as Israel, Syria, Iraq, Egypt and yet they are peaceful, they move forward slowly. It's seriously incredible, given the circumstances. They also have one of the prettiest queen :D

DīSanglard
10-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Russia, Monaco and UAE

KawaiiKawaii
10-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Russia, Monaco and UAE

Monaco, maybe, if your fortune is bigger than 5 million dollars (still, you'll be in the poor category), UAE is way too hot plus repressive compared to the West, but Russia definitely not.

StonyArabia
10-26-2014, 12:42 AM
Jordan is a fascinating country. They are in the middle of one of the most instable region, they have neighbors such as Israel, Syria, Iraq, Egypt and yet they are peaceful, they move forward slowly. It's seriously incredible, given the circumstances. They also have one of the prettiest queen :D

It's because Jordanians are highly educated and value peace and try to fit their culture with modern ideas. The stability of Jordan is not due to magic it's due to them being educated and giving everyone a seat or represntation in the government. Jordan has moved by leaps and bounds, it's much slower leap than Oman or UAE because of no oil and being largely a desert nation, but things seem to improve slowly and surly. Quite amazing. Most of the educated class in Iraq left to Britian or North America, which lead to a lot of problems. In Syria it's quite complex situation books and documentaries has appeared. There are
disagreement with the monarchy of course in Jordan, but it knows how to compromise that's the difference with the other regions.

DīSanglard
10-26-2014, 12:59 AM
Monaco, maybe, if your fortune is bigger than 5 million dollars (still, you'll be in the poor category), UAE is way too hot plus repressive compared to the West, but Russia definitely not.

This is MY OPINION!

KawaiiKawaii
10-26-2014, 01:00 AM
This is MY OPINION!

OKEY!

Guapo
10-26-2014, 01:44 AM

Canada IS the best country in the world. If you muzzies dont like it then get the fuck out! Dont shoot our soldiers.

Zezak
10-28-2014, 02:18 PM
the middle east and somalia

Austo
10-28-2014, 05:01 PM
the middle east and somalia

why, bacause muslim?

Peikko
10-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Switzerland, Netherlands, something like that.

Leto
10-28-2014, 05:15 PM
The Democratic Republic of the Congo.

LightHouse89
10-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Belarus.

LightHouse89
10-28-2014, 07:32 PM
OKEY!

Oh Vey!

RMuller
10-31-2014, 03:54 AM
The People's Republic of California.

Leo Iscariot
10-31-2014, 04:00 AM
Forgot to mention Uruguay.

Jehan
11-04-2014, 05:24 PM
If you are billionary, probably Monaco.

Nurzat
11-04-2014, 05:33 PM
home it's best :) if I say Greater Hungary you'll say I'm nationalistic and I am not. I'll just say I feel best in Central Europe and it's important that a place has a landscape and a clime close to the one at home in order for me to feel fully OK and even though different languages are spoken there is a similarity in the way of life of the people

I'll go with Austria-Hungary :D but!

if I were an artist I'd stay in Italy (Tuscany)

if I were a researcher I'd stay in the US (top university)

if I were a sportsman I'd stay in Hawaii (train, swim, girls undressed on the streets :D )

my top 3 (landscape vs economy vs general feel):

1. Italy (emphasis on Tuscany and Liguria)
2. France (emphasis on Aquitaine, Limousin and Auvergne)
3. US (New England states or WA/OR region)

Arianiti
11-04-2014, 05:44 PM
why, bacause muslim?

Zezak is a troller I think, his name in albanian means nigga :laugh:

To the topic, I have not seen many places of the world so I can't tell, yet.

wvwvw
11-04-2014, 05:46 PM
I think Wonderland

Jehan
11-09-2014, 09:12 AM
The best country will be the kingdom i will create.

EdAlencar
11-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Canada!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S5WoKAxvD8g/TCyrjlmlPDI/AAAAAAAAAJo/CrLIeExfp4I/s1600/canada_day_graphics_05.gif

FeederOfRavens
11-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Canada.

Wrong.

LightHouse89
11-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Wrong.

why? LOL Quebec to me is next to the South!

noricum
11-09-2014, 09:31 AM
I wonder why so few came up with Switzerland so far. It's socially secure, peaceful, rich and has liberal gun laws. To a lesser degree this description fits Finland as well.

Other than that I still like the US states of Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Utah and northern Arizona.

wvwvw
11-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Thailand, Phillipines, Turks and Caicos islands, Costa Rica..

Graham
11-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Wrong.

Canadas pretty big. Surely there are good provinces.

Prince Edward Island sounds good to me. :P

FeederOfRavens
11-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Canadas pretty big. Surely there are good provinces.

As a whole there's far more interesting countries. No castles either and we know you love those.

Jehan
11-09-2014, 09:59 AM
I wonder why so few came up with Switzerland so far. It's socially secure, peaceful, rich and has liberal gun laws. To a lesser degree this description fits Finland as well.

Other than that I still like the US states of Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Utah and northern Arizona.

Well switzerland is claerly one of the best. And beautiful mountains and city, a rich social life. Maybe the ambiance of the place is strange, a bit a millionary club. Not a real country.

But it seems it begin to be invade by immigration to. So i'am scare that if you are not in the upper class, you directly finish with third worlds.

Arūnas
05-28-2021, 02:16 PM
Fiji

Hektor12
05-28-2021, 02:21 PM
https://yorumguncel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/atlas-okyanusu-nda-turk-adini-tasiyan-ada-ulkesi.jpg

Diego Garcia
05-28-2021, 03:15 PM
Spain, by far.

Rietto66
05-28-2021, 03:25 PM
Denmark

Alexandro
05-28-2021, 03:52 PM
Spain, obviously....but I can appreciate many different nations and their culture/history.

Ayetooey
05-28-2021, 03:57 PM
Denmark perhaps. Shout outs to Australia, Canada, and a few specific states of the US.

michal3141
05-28-2021, 04:50 PM
Depends how you define the best. For me the best for living is Poland. But of course there are many great countries.

Satem
05-28-2021, 04:58 PM
Italy