PDA

View Full Version : Europeans born outside Europe

magnummagnum
03-31-2010, 05:42 AM
Do European people born outside Europe have a different status than Europeans born in Europe?

The fact that someone is "white" gives to this person the category of European, regardless the place of birth and citizenship?

The Khagan
03-31-2010, 05:46 AM
It has to do with what culture one was brought up in.

You are an Argentine, I'm an American. While I consider myself a brother in arms, so to speak, I am not European.

Beorn
03-31-2010, 05:53 AM
Do European people born outside Europe have a different status than Europeans born in Europe?

Yes.

magnummagnum
03-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Yes.

Why? being a fully European descendant and being brought up as European is not enough?

Arne
03-31-2010, 06:38 AM
Beeing a 1/4 Jew didnīt appear as a reason if someone is pretending to be European.

And still, yes
Itīs different.....

Osweo
03-31-2010, 07:44 AM
Boring troll can't use search function, thinks its boringly obvious thread idea is original...

Psychonaut
03-31-2010, 08:17 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4219&stc=1&d=1270023427

Anthropos
03-31-2010, 09:51 AM
The fact that someone is "white" gives to this person the category of European, regardless the place of birth and citizenship?
Of course not. But you know this site is about European preservation. People who have some European heritage can be interested in that regardless of whether they are 'white' or not and regardless of where they live. Just make yourself at home. Don't be a stranger. :cheers:

Don
03-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Well, I will answer this (stupid) question from my Spaniard point of view, as everybody knows, with great number of territories out from europe that once were part of Spain.

These territories were spain until the independence guided by Criollos (spaniard breed born in those territories, valued as second class citizens in front of old spaniard breed native), denying of Spain.

Now 300 years later and without quite success, they whimper for becoming again Spaniards... and come here in plagues demanding Spaniard nationality, in many cases, as the one here, guarding deep hate and disrespect towards the Spaniards.

As I told, in past centuries these were 2nd class citizens, now, after this history, they are just "sudacas" for the spaniards (from mexicans to argentinians).

They ARE NOT spaniards, never will be.
How can they insist in this, having so little dignity?

Europeans? In dreams.
(and by the way, this man even seem spaniard but jew... senseless attitude).

SuuT
03-31-2010, 10:52 AM
http://lemmycaution.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Anthropos
03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Ead, Osweo, Psychonaut, Cristiano and Suut are the trolls, in my opinion.

It's not an Anglo-White forum officially,

it's not a Germanic-White forum officially

and it's not an Old Breed forum officially.

It's a CULTURAL AND ETHNIC EUROPEAN PRESERVATION forum officially.

But of course, if someone is not perfectly fluent in English, or if his location appears to be a reason to see him/her as an outsider, or if he's not 'white' according to some stuffed up racist dogma, then he's a 'troll' and so on. You've got some nice euphemisms going, but you're not fooling anyone.

Crux
03-31-2010, 12:27 PM
http://listicles.thelmagazine.com/wp-content/upload/ironhide_facepalm.jpg
Why do you guys even bother replying to him ?

But of course, if someone is not perfectly fluent in English, or if his location appears to be a reason to see him/her as an outsider, or if he's not 'white' according to some stuffed up racist dogma, then he's a 'troll' and so on. You've got some nice euphemisms going, but you're not fooling anyone.

Oh come on dude, every discussion/topic he ignites has already taken place and was already discussed thoroughly, not to mention that he starts a shitstorm everywhere he posts. It's prob a dual account of that Spaniard guy so he can ''manipulate'' the forum or some shit.

The Lawspeaker
03-31-2010, 12:29 PM
It has to do with what culture one was brought up in.

You are an Argentine, I'm an American. While I consider myself a brother in arms, so to speak, I am not European.
Not really. To me you would be an Overseas European. Probably the same would count for Argies but this particular Argie isn't of European descent hence he isn't European.

Anthropos
03-31-2010, 12:46 PM
he starts a shitstorm everywhere he posts. It's not his fault, it's much more the fault of posts like yours.

Not really. To me you would be an Overseas European. Probably the same would count for Argies but this particular Argie isn't of European descent hence he isn't European.Yes, he is.

SuuT
03-31-2010, 02:48 PM
it's not an Old Breed forum officially.

That which is worth slavaging and/or re-working in any Preservation effort of any kind as pertains to Europe and her legacy is entirely "Old Breed".

Yes, and those that can in some way demonstrate their dedication to "Old Breed" appreciation will certainly have an easier time of it here.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/search.php?searchid=563521

^And this doesn't fit the bill.

Asking sincere questions is one thing; the subtle art of doing so is quite another. The approach of this individual, thus far, has been little more than a simple reminder of how anything and everything conceivably "Western" or "European" is under attack, from within and without. THe approach is analagous to someone being invited into a house who immediately starts in with overly personal questions.

Your stance on defending the apparently 'downtrodden' is the singular thing that is clear that you hold any principled stance on whatsoever, and you've been on the forum quite awhile. I have to wonder what Sweden might be like if that same zeal and effete tartuffery were redirected into channels of energy that give homage to that which is Swedish, and Swedish alone.

magnummagnum
03-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Now 300 years later and without quite success, they whimper for becoming again Spaniards... and come here in plagues demanding Spaniard nationality, in many cases, as the one here, guarding deep hate and disrespect towards the Spaniards.

As I told, in past centuries these were 2nd class citizens, now, after this history, they are just "sudacas" for the spaniards (from mexicans to argentinians).

They ARE NOT spaniards, never will be.
How can they insist in this, having so little dignity?

Cristiano Viejo, fist of all Argentineans (myself included) don`t need to go to Spain to demand anything. Most of us are just born Europeans citizens from REAL European nations, although some are born Spanish citizens as well. So, we don`t need to go to Europe nor to you SUPERIOR LAND to demand any recognition of rights.

On the other hand, most of the Argetinineans also (myself included as well), are descendants of European inmigrants who came to this country two or maximum three generations ago. Therefore we have nothing to do with the criollo's "second class citizens", as you mentioned.

You are again labelling all Latin American's ethnic composition as the same, when it is not. You show a lot of ignorance in this regard.

Finally, according to what you say, for example, would not be possible to consider Italians from the diaspora born outside Europe as Italians.

No more comments to such ignorant and unreasonable words. But I wouldn't be surprised coming from you.

Don
03-31-2010, 06:48 PM
MAGNUMMAGNUM.

You are not more than a unhappy complexed jew who feels shame for his own face and blood, charging into insults to Spain and erasing your own pics because you didn't get what you wanted: "be classified as white or european". You are pathetic.

Your whining fits quite well with your semitic blood, we, european breed, maybe have differences between us, but we behave with dignity, not with those ridiculous tendencies to victimizing and lamenting that you, semitics, have shown recurrently in your -parasitic- long and problematic presence in Europe.

Not only your face proves your non european origin, your behaviour, hypocritical victimizing and totally lack of dignity betray you as non-european, jewish.

I respect 1000 times more a negro that is proud of his mother and culture than a multiculturalized as you that don't even respect old europeans breeds when you are at their possessions because of your sad self-esteem/concept.

You are pathetic. (yes, pathos)

People like you, white/european wannabes are the real racists in the most degenerate conception of the word.

I would like to see how you treat the peruvians or other southamericans "indios" or "negros" you call them, as if you were superior, eh you racist european wannabe? I can imagine, I know quite well your kind.

You should learn more things about that negro of old breed of the example that loves his mother and culture and respects the europeans as a good honorable guest, not demanding and whining as a fuck--- parasite.

Accept your place, that is -face it- non european, and in the meantime, respect us (in particular the spaniards, who you have cowardly insulted, as usual among jewish and southamericans).

NOTE: And if you, as I supose, enter in denial, accept this tip for free: behave with more dignity and respect, stop whining and demanding... and maybe you could pass for an old european breed (at least while you dont show your face.).

Anthropos
03-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Your stance on defending the apparently 'downtrodden' is the singular thing that is clear that you hold any principled stance on whatsoever, and you've been on the forum quite awhile.LOL?? Not even some of those who hate me the most will agree with you on that. It's bullshit. And the rest of your post has only one meaning:

I don't think that Magnum belongs here.

Who cares what you think?? You could at least be polite to the new member, even if you think you're some kind of gatekeeper.

http://lemmycaution.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Psychonaut
03-31-2010, 06:56 PM

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4232&stc=1&d=1270061655

Stefan
03-31-2010, 07:07 PM

And the non-colonial immigrants from Iberia?

magnummagnum
03-31-2010, 10:49 PM
MAGNUMMAGNUM.

You are not more than a unhappy complexed jew who feels shame for his own face and blood, charging into insults to Spain and erasing your own pics because you didn't get what you wanted: "be classified as white or european". You are pathetic.

Your whining fits quite well with your semitic blood, we, european breed, maybe have differences between us, but we behave with dignity, not with those ridiculous tendencies to victimizing and lamenting that you, semitics, have shown recurrently in your -parasitic- long and problematic presence in Europe.

Not only your face proves your non european origin, your behaviour, hypocritical victimizing and totally lack of dignity betray you as non-european, jewish.

I respect 1000 times more a negro that is proud of his mother and culture than a multiculturalized as you that don't even respect old europeans breeds when you are at their possessions because of your sad self-esteem/concept.

You are pathetic. (yes, pathos)

People like you, white/european wannabes are the real racists in the most degenerate conception of the word.

I would like to see how you treat the peruvians or other southamericans "indios" or "negros" you call them, as if you were superior, eh you racist european wannabe? I can imagine, I know quite well your kind.

You should learn more things about that negro of old breed of the example that loves his mother and culture and respects the europeans as a good honorable guest, not demanding and whining as a fuck--- parasite.

Accept your place, that is -face it- non european, and in the meantime, respect us (in particular the spaniards, who you have cowardly insulted, as usual among jewish and southamericans).

NOTE: And if you, as I supose, enter in denial, accept this tip for free: behave with more dignity and respect, stop whining and demanding... and maybe you could pass for an old european breed (at least while you dont show your face.).

Cristiano Viejo, I will be very brief because I have no time to loose with a kind a person like you. So, I will point out just two of the the things you sayd in your post at stake. These two things are clear enough to show who you are.

"unhappy complexed jew who feels shame for his own face and blood, charging into insults to Spain and erasing your own pics because you didn't get what you wanted: "be classified as white or european". You are pathetic"[/B]

If feel shame for my own face and blood as you say, I would never have posted my pictures and sayd that I had ashenazi blood.

On the other hand, you classify me as an "eastern mediterranean" and not "middle eastern". Hence, from your own phenotype classification I don`t see where I was not classified as European. Unless you have never seen a map of Europe or maybe the one you have seen is a bit distort. I wouldn`t be surprised that this last would be the answer.

Moreover, just after I sayd that I was a 1/4 ashkenazi you started insulting me Therefore, the most ridiculous thing I ever heard is that you accused me of racist.

The last thing I will point out is that you sayd that I should respect you "[in particular the spaniards, who you have cowardly insulted, as usual among jewish and southamericans"

I never insulted Spaniards as you say. But I can show you many of your insults to jews and southamericans. Anyway, I don`t know who is the coward here. At least, I showed my face but you didn`t. Why don`t you show your face and give as a lesson about your SUPERIOR "old breed"?

Summary: you can reach to your own conclusions about who is the liar, the racist and the coward.

Cato
04-01-2010, 12:29 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Plonk.png

One more rumdum for the ignore list.

Arne
04-01-2010, 01:04 AM

You can obtain some Nazi Sausages if you want..
Btw .. this is also the same size which have to fit in every Germans pants.. :p

http://www.hofgut-langenau.de/Liviu%20am%20Grill%2002.jpg
According to Anthropos theories "Crocodiles" are European..

The Lawspeaker
04-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Congrats.. someone actually now got onto my ignore list.

The Khagan
04-01-2010, 04:11 AM
Not really. To me you would be an Overseas European.

I suspect you're apart of a minority with this sentiment?

While culturally, Americans are of undoubtedly West European ilk, it seems that the US (and indeed Canada) has a sort of "cultural drift" considering our long years of isolationism and colonial roots. However, ever since American culture has been exported to all over the globe, the UK for instance is looking more and more like us every year, we're all coming a bit closer, for better or worse.

Europe to me has a vestige of fraternity, particularly the Isles, but our trajectory is ultimately an American one with an American perspective.

It's a seeming aftereffect of our general obliqueness to the rest of the world, it's the stereotype most of the world has for our lay-population, that being the "dumb American." most call it ignorance, I call it introversion. Can we really be blamed for it?

Foxy
08-30-2010, 07:52 AM
I answer you by Italian law.

Italian law classifies as Italian citizen every person, wherever he/she's born, who is able to demonster that he/she has got at least an Italian ancestor.
In our case the blood is more important than the grave (jus sanguinis = the law of the blood). So if you have some Italian in you you can require the Italian citizenship and obtain, by that, also the European citizenship.
If you have no Italian ancestor, on the contrary, you have very little chances to obtain it. Indeed the law is useful to help emigrated people and their descendents to come back to Italy, and to create troubles to who is not Italian.
If you are not Italian nor a citizen of the EU, you are extracommunitaire, wherever you are from.

Wulfhere
08-30-2010, 08:28 AM

Italian law classifies as Italian citizen every person, wherever he/she's born, who is able to demonster that he/she has got at least an Italian ancestor.
In our case the blood is more important than the grave (jus sanguinis = the law of the blood). So if you have some Italian in you you can require the Italian citizenship and obtain, by that, also the European citizenship.
If you have no Italian ancestor, on the contrary, you have very little chances to obtain it. Indeed the law is useful to help emigrated people and their descendents to come back to Italy, and to create troubles to who is not Italian.
If you are not Italian nor a citizen of the EU, you are extracommunitaire, wherever you are from.

Almost everyone in Western and Southern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa will have some Italian ancestry, with all those Roman soldiers marching over their land, pillaging, and raping their women. Not to mention Roman colonists too.

Foxy
09-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Almost everyone in Western and Southern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa will have some Italian ancestry, with all those Roman soldiers marching over their land, pillaging, and raping their women. Not to mention Roman colonists too.

If they have some documents which can prove their descendence they could obtain the Italian citizenship. But I don't think that Romans left documents.
Romans went also to eastern Europe anyway. Romanians have a strong Roman heritage.

Austin
09-01-2010, 01:03 PM
If you weren't born in Europe by two European parents then you are not a European national. From a national sense you are a *born wherever* national, but are still European blood/descent if both parents were European blood/descent, hence racially European yet not a European national.

Being born in Europe doesn't make you European at all in a racial sense, only if both parents racially are Europeans are you then European racially and hence a *real European* or someone who actually *belongs* in the West. All European/European descendants, even the most socially left progressive ones believe this though they would never admit to it publicly though do all the time privately. Blood/lineage is what matters and what is in that blood from a racial perspective.

People from India racially who were born here can have all the bells and whistles culturally but people still say where are you from and from a white (meaning European descent) perspective don't consider them a -real- American. Just as when someone from Italy says real Italian, what are they really saying? Same thing in UK, Germany, France or anywhere in the West, you aren't a -real- belonging member in peoples mind unless you are racially European.

perikolez
09-28-2010, 12:14 PM

Spaniard law is also "ius sangunis" but more limited than italian. Only people that have a mother, or a father with spaniard citizenship , is spaniard. In the last times ,crazy Zapatero has extended this law until grandparents. Italian law is an absurdity because only for having one italian acestor of 1900, you become italian. Most of the oficially italian inmigrants that are actually in Spain , are really argentineans or uruguayans that have emigrated to Spain because although they are "italians" , they dont know speaking italian, they have never been in Italia, and they dont have people of their actual family living in Italy. They prefer going to Spain because they know spanish language, although many argentinean consider Spain a third world country, and the guilties of argentinean decadency while Italia is far better considered by them than Spain. They are very false italians, and Italy shouldnt give them italian citizenship.

antonio
09-28-2010, 04:06 PM
And the non-colonial immigrants from Iberia?

For me, Europeans can born worldwide as long as they look like Europeans, if not they're Mestizos, who it's all right for all, except, of course, for born Europeans like me widely open Europe doors to them...although if our traitors Politicians do that even with people 0% European, things could be reconsidered.

Ps. There were people, like Rafa Nadal, which, in despite of his all-European blood and his herculeous constitution with have serious problems to pass my European condition (but as Mestizo) if he had born on SouthAmerica, but, fortunatelly for him, he was born on a Mediterranean ex-paradise. But he's a limit case of swarthiness.

Foxy
10-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Spaniard law is also "ius sangunis" but more limited than italian. Only people that have a mother, or a father with spaniard citizenship , is spaniard. In the last times ,crazy Zapatero has extended this law until grandparents. Italian law is an absurdity because only for having one italian acestor of 1900, you become italian. Most of the oficially italian inmigrants that are actually in Spain , are really argentineans or uruguayans that have emigrated to Spain because although they are "italians" , they dont know speaking italian, they have never been in Italia, and they dont have people of their actual family living in Italy. They prefer going to Spain because they know spanish language, although many argentinean consider Spain a third world country, and the guilties of argentinean decadency while Italia is far better considered by them than Spain. They are very false italians, and Italy shouldnt give them italian citizenship.

Italian laws are absurd indeed. I think the Spanish limitation is better.
Uruguaians see Italians well becouse Garibaldi, before he partecipated to the wars for the Indipendence and Reunification of Italy, went also to Uruguay, where he led the Uruguayan float against the Argentinians, everybody of the U. float wearing a red shirt (symbol of Italian indipendentists). He also married an Uruguayan girl, Anita, who taught him to ride, while he taught her the fundaments of militar life. Together they had 4 children. Garibaldi is now hero in Italy, Uruguay and Rio Grande du Sol, a Brazilian state settled most of all by Italians, Portugueses, Germans, Polish, Russians and Swedish), where he fought for the indipendence of Rio Grande from Centralinist Brazil.
You will ask... had he nothing to do? These Italians...

Lurker
10-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Italian laws are absurd indeed. I think the Spanish limitation is better.
Uruguaians see Italians well becouse Garibaldi, before he partecipated to the wars for the Indipendence and Reunification of Italy, went also to Uruguay, where he led the Uruguayan float against the Argentinians, everybody of the U. float wearing a red shirt (symbol of Italian indipendentists). He also married an Uruguayan girl, Anita, who taught him to ride, while he taught her the fundaments of militar life. Together they had 4 children. Garibaldi is now hero in Italy, Uruguay and Rio Grande du Sol, a Brazilian state settled most of all by Italians, Portugueses, Germans, Polish, Russians and Swedish), where he fought for the indipendence of Rio Grande from Centralinist Brazil.
You will ask... had he nothing to do? These Italians...

Anita Garibaldi, Garibaldi's wife, was Brazilian. Well, kind of. She was born in the province of Rio Grande do Sul which was trying to get independent at the time. She's descended from Azorean Portuguese who were sent there to settle the land and get it from the Spanish Empire in the 18th century. So she wasn't Uruguayan.

CelticTemplar
11-14-2010, 07:40 PM
I believe it depends on how many generations ago you family left, and what country you family came from. For example, my parents were immigrants to America from Portugal, and I am offered a dual citizenship, and considered to be Portuguese by the government of Portugal.

Breogan
03-24-2011, 10:21 PM
No, don't think so.

Hess
03-27-2011, 06:45 PM
being a European isn't just about the way you look. It's also about having a certain mentality, a certain outlook at life.

There are many Americans of European descent. However, some of them don't know one thing about their European heritage and the customs of the European country where their ancestors came from.

Such people, I believe, Have forfeited their right to call themselves Europeans, and can now only be called Americans.

Bobby Martnen
01-05-2018, 02:49 AM

Yes, Europeans born outside of Europe are 100X more European than non-Europeans born in Europe ever will be

Pigling
01-05-2018, 02:57 AM
You're European if you have ancestry and if you look European.