PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad warns Israel against second Gaza war

poiuytrewq0987
04-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has warned against a reported Israeli plan to launch a second military offensive against Palestinians in Gaza.

Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Silvan Shalom said Friday that a military operation will soon be launched in response to rocket attacks from Gaza, which involve home-made rockets that usually carry little or no explosive warheads.

On Thursday, a single Qassam rocket landed near the Israeli town of Ashkelon and caused some minor damages but no casualties.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=122339&sectionid=351020101Qassam rockets:

http://backspin.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/qassam_1.jpg

and the ensuing chaos and damage such rockets cause:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/images/qassam_israelimfa_kassam.jpg

Israel's response to Qassam rockets:

http://photos.upi.com/topics-Israel-Continues-Bombing-Of-Gaza/8ce5bbe7825006df3a2ca937595b3560/G_1.jpg

https://www.utne.com/uploadedImages/utne/blogs/Politics/gazabombing.JPG?n=2689

The Lawspeaker
04-05-2010, 12:18 PM
I hope that the Israeli answer will be swift and decisive:
http://thedailyquoi.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/nuclear-blast.jpg

I have had enough of both Jews and Muslims but Ahmadinejad and his Muzzie scum should be dealt with before his missiles can reach Europe. So rather then us fighting Israel's wars all the time- let Israel fight our wars.

poiuytrewq0987
04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
I hope that the Israeli answer will be swift and decisive:

I have had enough of both Jews and Muslims but Ahmadinejad and his Muzzie scum should be dealt with before his missiles can reach Europe. So rather then us fighting Israel's wars all the time- let Israel fight our wars.

Israel has more than 400 nuclear warheads. They're prepared to take us down with them if we don't help prevent their demise.

(IAP News) -- An Israeli professor and military historian hinted that Israel could avenge the holocaust by annihilating millions of Germans and other Europeans.

Speaking during an interview which was published in Jerusalem Friday, Professor Martin Van Crevel said Israel had the capability of hitting most European capitals with nuclear weapons.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force."

Creveld, a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, pointed out that "collective deportation" was Israel's only meaningful strategy towards the Palestinian people.

"The Palestinians should all be deported. The people who strive for this (the Israeli government) are waiting only for the right man and the right time. Two years ago, only 7 or 8 per cent of Israelis were of the opinion that this would be the best solution, two months ago it was 33 per cent, and now, according to a Gallup poll, the figure is 44 percent."

Creveld said he was sure that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon wanted to deport the Palestinians.

"I think it's quite possible that he wants to do that. He wants to escalate the conflict. He knows that nothing else we do will succeed."

Asked if he was worried about Israel becoming a rogue state if it carried out a genocidal deportation against Palestinians, Creveld quoted former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Dayan who said "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

Creveld argued that Israel wouldn't care much about becoming a rogue state.

"Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under."

The Lawspeaker
04-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Israel has more than 400 nuclear warheads. They're prepared to take us down with them if we don't help prevent their demise.
That's why we should find out where they are and if they prepare one missile in our direction while they are Iran are slaughtering each other then we should "lend Iran a small hand" and in the same gesture wipe them out as well.

poiuytrewq0987
04-05-2010, 01:17 PM
That's why we should find out where they are and if they prepare one missile in our direction while they are Iran are slaughtering each other then we should "lend Iran a small hand" and in the same gesture wipe them out as well.

Well, Iranians are not the same as Arabs so I wouldn't treat them as if they were Arabs. They're Muslims today because they were conquered by Arabs and Islam imposed on them. If that hadn't happened, they'd be either Christians or Zoroastrians.

The Lawspeaker
04-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Well, Iranians are not the same as Arabs so I wouldn't treat them as if they were Arabs. They're Muslims today because they were conquered by Arabs and Islam imposed on them. If that hadn't happened, they'd be either Christians or Zoroastrians.
I know. But they are Muslim, armed (possibly with nukes !) and dangerous. I don't feel like playing the waiting game because I should feel for them because they are were once somewhat related to us.

poiuytrewq0987
04-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I know. But they are Muslim, armed (possibly with nukes !) and dangerous. I don't feel like playing the waiting game because I should feel for them because they are were once somewhat related to us.

What proof is there that they have nuclear warheads? So far they've enriched uranium only to 20%ish, you'd need to enrich uranium higher than 90% for uranium to be used as WMDs.

The Lawspeaker
04-05-2010, 01:26 PM
What proof is there that they have nuclear warheads? So far they've enriched uranium only to 20%ish, you'd need to enrich uranium higher than 90% for uranium to be used as WMDs.
Would you be willing to wait until the evidence explodes over Paris, Amsterdam or D.C ?

poiuytrewq0987
04-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Would you be willing to wait until the evidence explodes over Paris, Amsterdam or D.C ?

IAEA has been conducting regular investigations of their power plants and so far they've not enriched weapons-grade uranium. Meanwhile Israel refuses to submit to any IAEA investigations nor will they sign the NPT. Both India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons and they've not used them on us. I think with a civilized country like Iran, we'll be fine with them building NPPs for energy purposes.

The Lawspeaker
04-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Civilized. I don't think that Ahmadinejad can be considered a safe partner in that respect. Well if they would be a revolution in Iran then it shouldn't be too much of a problem. As long as there are no religious fanatics in control (in that respect.. the U.S, Pakistan or Israel shouldn't have nuclear weapons either..) it could be possible that they be stable.

poiuytrewq0987
04-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Civilized. I don't think that Ahmadinejad can be considered a safe partner in that respect. Well if they would be a revolution in Iran then it shouldn't be too much of a problem. As long as there are no religious fanatics in control (in that respect.. the U.S, Pakistan or Israel shouldn't have nuclear weapons either..) it could be possible that they be stable.

Well, Ahmadinejad is hardly a "Islamofascist", so far I've only seen that he is traditional. Iran hasn't invaded a country for many hundreds of years. So they're hardly an aggressive people. As to stability, a few months ago it had some trouble concerning election fraud (if there ever was one) but that's really the only problem. Yeah, the revolution is the only major conflict after the Iraqi invasion of Iran but the revolution is the result of the Shah's failure to bring up Iran to western standards. I guess Iran becoming an Islamic Republic is a natural progression from a monarchy of a Muslim-heavy country (Shari'a Law and all that) to a more democratic form of government. Though if the whole US-Israel hubbablo against Iran stops then Iran is likely to start its slow slide towards a secular form of government.

Kanasyuvigi
04-05-2010, 07:30 PM
The hysteria about Iran's "nuclear weapons" seems the same for me like Saddam Husein;s Iraq. Israel has nuclear weapons, so why shouldn't Iranians have them too? By the way, Asega, isn't the leader of the anti-muslim party of Netherlands with jewish ancestry and married for a jewish woman?

anonymaus
04-05-2010, 07:33 PM
isn't the leader of the anti-muslim party of Netherlands with jewish ancestry and married for a jewish woman?

Is there supposed to be a conflict of interest therein? Or are we just playing "spot the jew!"?

Kanasyuvigi
04-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Is there supposed to be a conflict of interest therein? Or are we just playing "spot the jew!"?

No, there's not a conflict.
Let the Christians and Muslims kill each other. Who will profit from such bloodshed? :coffee:

poiuytrewq0987
04-06-2010, 01:12 AM
No, there's not a conflict.
Let the Christians and Muslims kill each other. Who will profit from such bloodshed? :coffee:

The people who finance both sides.