PDA

View Full Version : Who looks more alike: French and Spaniards or Bulgarians and Greeks?

Tooting Carmen
11-10-2014, 08:27 AM
I should say that it was Bulgarian user Trun who asked me to make this thread. So, let us discuss.

Trun
11-10-2014, 08:28 AM
I should say that it was Bulgarian user Trun who asked me to make this thread. So, let us discuss.

In other words, blame me in case of a shitstorm :D

On a serious note, I think these are much better comparisons than Greeks/Turks, Germans/Italians, Iranians/Pakistani and Eskimos/Japanese.

Tooting Carmen
11-10-2014, 08:30 AM
In other words, blame me in case of a shitstorm :D

On a serious note, I think these are much better comparisons than Greeks/Turks, Germans/Italians, Iranians/Pakistani and Eskimos/Japanese.

So who'd you vote for then?

Hithaeglir
11-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Both in equal measure.

Trun
11-10-2014, 08:36 AM
So who'd you vote for then?

Bulgarians and Greeks. Solely because pigmentation wise Bulgarians and Greeks are more similar than French and Iberians. Features are equally different IMO.

Tooting Carmen
11-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Bulgarians and Greeks. Solely because pigmentation wise Bulgarians and Greeks are more similar than French and Iberians. Features are equally different IMO.

That's my personal opinion too, but I want to see what others think.

D´Sanglard
11-10-2014, 09:59 AM

I also asked you to open a thread about luxembourguers. But you prefer to act like a troll.

Feel free with this uselles thread. You want to provocate

I hope any French or spanish members post here

Smeagol
11-10-2014, 08:35 PM
French in General lean towards a more northern look, so Greeks, and Bulgarians.

Odin
07-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Bulgarians and Greeks.

Sikeliot
07-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Greek/Bulgarian, but less so people in Central Greece (Attica area), Laconia, or the southernmost islands where they look more like southern Italians.

Ziveth
07-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Bulgarians and Greeks.
French look more alpine-atlantid and Spaniards look more mediterranid, so they're more different.

aherne
07-09-2017, 02:30 PM
French and Spaniards. Most Spaniards can pass as French (the reverse, however, may not be true) whereas most Greeks look odd as Bulgarian: way more brunet (black hair everywhere). That artificial boundary carved during WW1 forms a phenotype gap as well...

Tooting Carmen
07-09-2017, 02:32 PM
French and Spaniards. Most Spaniards can pass as French (the reverse, however, may not be true) whereas most Greeks look odd as Bulgarian: way more brunet (black hair everywhere). That artificial boundary carved during WW1 forms a phenotype gap as well...

I think if anything it is the other way round - apart from the minority of truly Germanic types, most native French people could pass in Spain to varying degrees, but a lot of core Spanish phenotypes - Gracile Meds, Berids, South Meds etc. - are absent or rare in France.

Sikeliot
07-09-2017, 02:34 PM

I think Greeks look intermediate between Bulgarian and southern Italian. If you use Apulia or Lucania they might be closer to them, but they are not closer to Calabrese/Sicilian than Bulgarian but intermediate.

I actually think many French do not fit in Spain though, like the Germanic types.

Tooting Carmen
07-09-2017, 02:37 PM
I think Greeks look intermediate between Bulgarian and southern Italian. If you use Apulia or Lucania they might be closer to them, but they are not closer to Calabrese/Sicilian than Bulgarian but intermediate.

I actually think many French do not fit in Spain though, like the Germanic types.

Granted, the notable minority of very Germanic-looking French people like Jules Plisson, Clement Chantome and Jean-Marc Ayrault would be, if not exactly unpassable, then at least highly atypical for Spain, but still types like them would look less odd in Spain than Berids like Pedro Almodovar and Almudena Grandes, or Gracile Meds like Inma Cuesta, Rocio Munoz Morales and Pablo Paz would look in France.

Sikeliot
07-09-2017, 02:39 PM
but still types like them would look less odd in Spain than Berids like Pedro Almodovar and Almudena Grandes, or Gracile Meds like Inma Cuesta, Rocio Munoz Morales and Pablo Paz would look in France.

Oh, they'd pass, just as Algerian immigrants.

Tooting Carmen
07-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Oh, they'd pass, just as Algerian immigrants.

Precisely.:D

safinator
07-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Greek and Bulgarians but neither are alike at all.

Sikeliot
07-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Greek and Bulgarians but neither are alike at all.

You don't think Greek and Bulgarian look alike?

safinator
07-09-2017, 09:47 PM
You don't think Greek and Bulgarian look alike?

Not at all, individually is another question.

alnortedelsur
07-09-2017, 09:52 PM

LOL you know nothing about Spanish looks, other than stereotypes.

PS: I know this member is banned, but I could not remain silent after reading such imbecility.

alnortedelsur
07-09-2017, 09:53 PM
That's my personal opinion too, but I want to see what others think.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Melki
07-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Bulgarians and Greeks. France and Spain span a wide range in term of geographical spread..

Lavrentis
07-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Thanks to some users here, some other users in this Forum think that Bulgarians and Greeks look alike.

There are big differences between Greek and Bulgarian phenotypes.

alnortedelsur
07-09-2017, 09:59 PM
I think if anything it is the other way round - apart from the minority of truly Germanic types, most native French people could pass in Spain to varying degrees, but a lot of core Spanish phenotypes - Gracile Meds, Berids, South Meds etc. - are absent or rare in France.

Those Spaniards who look too Mediterranean to pass north of the Pyrenees are minority.

Are you implying that Greeks are lighter and more passable further north than Spaniards?? Really?!?! :picard1:

It looks like you're picking up the sling of Italic Roots lately.

Lavrentis
07-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Are you implying that Greeks are lighter and more passable further north than Spaniards?? Really?!?! :picard1:

I don't think he means that, Spaniards have more northern looking people than Greeks. People interested in anthropology know this.

It look like you're picking up the sling of Italic Roots lately.

What is this Italic Roots?

Melki
07-09-2017, 10:02 PM
There are huge differences between Andalusians and Alsatians.

Sikeliot
07-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Those Spaniards who look too Mediterranean to pass north of the Pyrenees are minority.

It look like you're picking up the sling of Italic Roots lately.

No, but he would say Bulgarians are more southern looking than the French. He thinks Greeks and Iberians look alike.

EL_BARBARO
07-09-2017, 10:08 PM

And between potatuvias --aka peruvians-- and whatever :rotfl:

http://www.generadormemes.com/media/created/tedvuz4agvelt4j3oct7pvok6zoilhzivmo1o3ibup50y2r6ht kio3ti569lpi5.jpg
'I am very smart and skilly, because I'm direct descendent of Basques and Germans!!! Gora Euskadi! Deutschland über Alles!! Carajo!!'

Damião de Góis
07-09-2017, 10:10 PM

The most famous andalusian in France probably passes there unnoticed.

Melki
07-09-2017, 10:17 PM
And between potatuvias --aka peruvians-- and whatever :rotfl:

http://www.generadormemes.com/media/created/tedvuz4agvelt4j3oct7pvok6zoilhzivmo1o3ibup50y2r6ht kio3ti569lpi5.jpg
'I am very smart and skilly, because I'm direct descendent of Basques and Germans!!! Gora Euskadi! Deutschland über Alles!! Carajo!!'

You don't know who I am, dumbass. I'm just an anonymous user who states true facts. I could be Congolese by the way, it wouldn't change anything. Besides, watch out when you insult me in German. "Apfe", doesn't exist. I suppose you called me "ein Affe" and not "ein Apfe"...uhless you meant "ein Apfel".."an apple": what a kind slur word. Furthermore, it's "schmutzigste" not "schmutzigeste"...in fact it's "die schmutzigste Schlampe aller Schlampfen auf der Sierra" you uncultured gypsy. Go back to school and learn to speak proper German.

alnortedelsur
07-10-2017, 03:49 AM
I don't think he means that, Spaniards have more northern looking people than Greeks. People interested in anthropology know this.

You're maybe right on that, though I don't think there is much of a big difference when comparing the pigmentation of the different southern European countries. I myself voted "Both in Equal Measure" though I think I actually voted wrong, because I'm sure French are lighter than Bulgarians.

What is this Italic Roots?

A bunch of internet Idiots, supposedly Italians, who opened a forum that instead of being centered in Italy and Italians (as the title suggest) is more centered about talking shit about ethnic Iberians, and presenting them as some sort of negro/Arab/gypsy mixed people, who are too dark and exotic for European standards.

They're so pathetic.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
07-10-2017, 03:51 AM
Definitely Bulgarians and greeks.

alnortedelsur
07-10-2017, 03:53 AM
No, but he would say Bulgarians are more southern looking than the French. He thinks Greeks and Iberians look alike.

I think I actually voted wrong, because French are definitively lighter, on average, than Bulgarians.

Bulgarians, indeed, are not lighter than Iberians, and Iberians are not much lighter compared to Greeks, which means that Bulgarians should not be much lighter than Greeks either.

Then, I think I should have voted for Bulgarians and Greeks.

Tooting Carmen
07-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Just to clarify for alnortedelsur in particular: Spaniards and Greeks generally look pretty similar to me, although the latter tend to be bulkier and stockier than the former, while I think the former have a marginally higher percentage of light hair and light eyes than do the latter. Where I think the difference really comes into this is that France is a somewhat more Northern European (shifted) country than is Bulgaria, which is a very brunette Balkan country.

EL_BARBARO
07-10-2017, 10:43 AM
You don't know who I am, dumbass. I'm just an anonymous user who states true facts. I could be Congolese by the way, it wouldn't change anything. Besides, watch out when you insult me in German. "Apfe", doesn't exist. I suppose you called me "ein Affe" and not "ein Apfe"...uhless you meant "ein Apfel".."an apple": what a kind slur word. Furthermore, it's "schmutzigste" not "schmutzigeste"...in fact it's "die schmutzigste Schlampe aller Schlampfen auf der Sierra" you uncultured gypsy. Go back to school and learn to speak proper German.

Potatuvian, I don't use google translator everytime I write in german, as you do, du kleinkopf. :nod:

catgeorge
07-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Hmmmm.... I have been to Bulgaria

We both have the Meds, Dinarids and Pontids.

But Greeks dont have the Gorids and Baltids
..and Bulgarians don't have the Alpine and Atlanto-Med.

mix mash
07-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Bulgarians and Greeks.

Melki
07-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Potatuvian, I don't use google translator everytime I write in german, as you do, du kleinkopf. :nod:

I don't need to use Google Translator. I just speak perfect German (because my father is German) and perfect Spanish (because my mother's family is Spanish). Your German sucks, like all the Gypsies like you learned German in the streets (mostly insults) who rob the Swedish tourists in Malaga, du Zigeuner

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/1e7k.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/1e7k.jpg)

EL_BERBERO the Spanish Gypsy

brennus dux gallorum
07-10-2017, 12:50 PM
French and Spaniards

I used to think the opposite until I had my first trip in Bulgaria

Bulgarians are significantly unfamiliar in terms of facial traits, even Bulgarians with Greeks near borders are very different from each other

Most of users voted for Greeks and Bulgarians, because of having never been either to Greece or to Bulgaria, and because of stereotypes about both only in this forum, as well as the stereotype of French being light, something also wrong

Melki
07-10-2017, 01:00 PM
The most famous andalusian in France probably passes there unnoticed.

As a Berid immigrant, maybe...

EL_BARBARO
07-10-2017, 05:27 PM
I don't need to use Google Translator. I just speak perfect German (because my father is German) and perfect Spanish (because my mother's family is Spanish). Your German sucks, like all the Gypsies like you learned German in the streets (mostly insults) who rob the Swedish tourists in Malaga, du Zigeuner

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/1e7k.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/1e7k.jpg)

EL_BERBERO the Spanish Gypsy

I'd really like to see you in the middle of Germany, using your "perfect german" !! ! :rotfl:

With your ugly potatuvian mug trying to convince a German that you're also German... or in Vizcaya trying to convince a Basque you're a pure blood Basque, as well... :rotfl:

You don't know german a shit! :D

You haven't show absolutely nothing in here, just that you are a good friend of google translator! :P

The only thing you persistently show in here is that you are a pathologic liar, in every tale you vomit in here, enterily specific of a Potatuvian like you. All of y'all have the same standard of behaviour... lies, lies and more lies, just creating mess and more mess, and telling tales, tales and more tales... exactly as a Gypsy would do :nod:

That would be the best ethnic group you can belong to: you are a Gypsy :nod:

Potatuvian, potatuvian....

Remember: Sooner falls a liar than a lame. :rotfl:

http://www.mis-chistes.org/uploads/0000/0191/viejo_feo.jpg
"I am more German than Adolf Hitler, my father was entirely German, I am a pure German from Ostpreussen and I know a better German than Goethe!! Verdammt!!"

Damião de Góis
07-10-2017, 08:12 PM
As a Berid immigrant, maybe...

Luis Fernandez? That's hilarious...

Melki
07-10-2017, 08:35 PM
I'd really like to see you in the middle of Germany, using your "perfect german" !! ! :rotfl:

With your ugly potatuvian mug trying to convince a German that you're also German... or in Vizcaya trying to convince a Basque you're a pure blood Basque, as well... :rotfl:

You don't know german a shit! :D

You haven't show absolutely nothing in here, just that you are a good friend of google translator! :P

The only thing you persistently show in here is that you are a pathologic liar, in every tale you vomit in here, enterily specific of a Potatuvian like you. All of y'all have the same standard of behaviour... lies, lies and more lies, just creating mess and more mess, and telling tales, tales and more tales... exactly as a Gypsy would do :nod:

That would be the best ethnic group you can belong to: you are a Gypsy :nod:

Potatuvian, potatuvian....

Remember: Sooner falls a liar than a lame. :rotfl:

http://www.mis-chistes.org/uploads/0000/0191/viejo_feo.jpg
"I am more German than Adolf Hitler, my father was entirely German, I am a pure German from Ostpreussen and I know a better German than Goethe!! Verdammt!!"

Red' queinen Quatsch, Negerlein. Du sprichst so gut Deutsch, wie ein türkischer Tapetenverkäufer, zigeunischer Huhrensohn!

Luis Fernandez? That's hilarious...

Luis Fernandez has huge blue bulging eyes, reminiscing of North Africans. Pure Germanic people have smaller eyes.

For comparison

Samy Naceri, French-Algerian actor

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/8v55.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/8v55.jpg)

That's your "Nordic" Luis Fernandez, very Viking indeed...could pass as indigenous in Faro

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/b8h1.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/b8h1.jpg)

Damião de Góis
07-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Red' queinen Quatsch, Negerlein. Du sprichst so gut Deutsch, wie ein türkischer Tapetenverkäufer, zigeunischer Huhrensohn!

Luis Fernandez has huge blue bulging eyes, reminiscing of North Africans. Pure Germanic people have smaller eyes.

For comparison

Samy Naceri, French-Algerian actor

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/8v55.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/8v55.jpg)

That's your "Nordic" Luis Fernandez, very Viking indeed...could pass as indigenous in Faro

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/b8h1.jpg (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/b8h1.jpg)

Come now peaceandfriendship, Luiz Fernandez isn't brown like you and he could pass as native all over Europe.

http://www.lepoint.fr/images/2016/01/08/2705286lpw-2708795-jpg_3309353.jpg

He couldn't pass in Algeria. You on the other hand...

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
07-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Foda-se, que atraso de vida...

Damião de Góis
07-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Foda-se, que atraso de vida...

É o chamado síndrome do sudaca raivoso.

Bell Beaker
07-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Mas haverá aqui alguém que bate bem da cabeça?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5isg7Kb75Q

Melki
07-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Come now peaceandfriendship, Luiz Fernandez isn't brown like you and he could pass as native all over Europe.

http://www.lepoint.fr/images/2016/01/08/2705286lpw-2708795-jpg_3309353.jpg

He couldn't pass in Algeria. You on the other hand...

First,my hair is dark blonde, mostly subnordid, and I don't see why it should be a natural advantage.
Luis Fernandez may have dark blonde hair and huge bulging eyes, he doesn't look northern or central European. His features are common in Iberia and North Africa. Let's open a thread about him to fix the problem...

Damião de Góis
07-10-2017, 09:06 PM
First,my hair is dark blonde, mostly subnordid, and I don't see why it should be a natural advantage.
Luis Fernandez may have dark blonde hair and huge bulging eyes, he doesn't look northern or central European. His features are common in Iberia and North Africa. Let's open a thread about him to fix the problem...

You're being ridiculous peaceandfriendship, but be my guest...

Jana
07-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Luis Fernandez may have dark blonde hair and huge bulging eyes, he doesn't look northern or central European.
Wrong. He can easily pass for Central European.

EL_BARBARO
07-10-2017, 09:12 PM

Much better than you for sure. You don't speak german a shit :)

All you write over there is product of google translator and you know I know... you're so naive...

Either that or you are just on the A1 level of German! :rotfl:

No, I'm not a Gypsy, but I'm pretty sure you're one of them. No need you got a single drop of gypsy blood, but because of your attitude in here. You behave like a shit Potatuvian cholo, but you haven't still noticed. A shitty cholo behaves exactly like you, so similar to a gypsy's attitude.

If you have decided to lie everyone here, just do it better. Just improve. You already know you can't do it with me. In any sense.

Remember: To lie accurately, a good memory is needed... Either your memory is horrendously bad or you're suffering from any kind of Alzheimer disease, du verdammte sau... :)

How old are you, by the way, veillard? 60? 65? :rotfl:

You are a desperate inmense dirty liar...

http://photos-a.netjoven.pe/_files/noticias/1405223566-964.jpg
Melki's Oath when Young

One of your relatives, perhaps? :rotfl: :rotfl:

A propos, leck mich am arsch :)

quein, queine, queinen, oder? :rotfl:

Melki
07-10-2017, 09:13 PM
You're being ridiculous peaceandfriendship, but be my guest...

Do you think he's a subnordid phenotype because he's got dark blonde hair and huge bulging eyes? Then half of the Sephardic Jewish population is subnordid, my dear Lisboeta...

Melki
07-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Much better than you for sure. You don't speak german a shit :)

All you write over there is product of google translator and you know I know... you're so naive...

Either that or you are just on the A1 level of German! :rotfl:

No, I'm not a Gypsy, but I'm pretty sure you're one of them. No need you got a single drop of gypsy blood, but because of your attitude in here. You behave like a shit Potatuvian cholo, but you haven't still noticed. A shitty cholo behaves exactly like you, so similar to a gypsy's attitude.

If you have decided to lie everyone here, just do it better. Just improve. You already know you can't do it with me. In any sense.

Remember: To lie accurately, a good memory is needed... Either your memory is horrendously bad or you're suffering from any kind of Alzheimer disease, du verdammte sau... :)

How old are you, by the way, veillard? 60? 65? :rotfl:

You are a desperate inmense dirty liar...

http://photos-a.netjoven.pe/_files/noticias/1405223566-964.jpg
Melki's Oath when Young

One of your relatives, perhaps? :rotfl: :rotfl:

A propos, leck mich am arsch :)

If I were really using Google Translator, my German would be full of mistakes. Do you want also to test my French, Gypsy trash? Va en enfer, enculé.

Damião de Góis
07-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Do you think he's a subnordid phenotype because he's got dark blonde hair and huge bulging eyes? Then half of the Sephardic Jewish population is subnordid, my dear Lisboeta...

I'm not even classifying him, just said he passes from french despite being from deep south Andalusia. You replyed he looks North African.
You think it's necessary to start a thread and ask?

EL_BARBARO
07-10-2017, 09:25 PM
If I were really using Google Translator, my German would be full of mistakes. Do you want also to test my French, Gypsy trash? Va en enfer, enculé.

Your French can be as good as a Cholo like you can learn it.

As I'm sure you have no extraordinary relations with French people over there --they must feel scary before of such a ugly creature like you-- your knowledge about their language must be quite mediocre... mi cholo :rotfl:

What you really master is your gypsy-like, sad, dirty, shitty cholo language and that you confuse with Spanish :rotfl:

Melki
07-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Your French can be as good as a Cholo like you can learn it.

As I'm sure you have no extraordinary relations with French people over there --they must feel scary before such a ugly creature like you-- your knowledge about their language must be quite mediocre... mi cholo :rotfl:

What you really master is your gypsy-like, sad, dirty, shitty cholo language and that you confuse with Spanish :rotfl:

Better be a cholo, heir of a prestigious civilizisation, than a Gypsy with a broken German like you.

Melki
07-10-2017, 09:33 PM
I'm not even classifying him, just said he passes from french despite being from deep south Andalusia. You replyed he looks North African.
You think it's necessary to start a thread and ask?

Yes, he could pass for an ethnic Frenchman, no problem about it, albeit with a southern vibe.

EL_BARBARO
07-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Better be a cholo, heir of a prestigious civilizisation, than a Gypsy with a broken German like you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

choloooooooooooooooooo!!!! :rotfl:

prestigious civilisatioooooon !!! :D

bah, shut up, cholo, my german is not better but far better than all which you can learn in your whole ridiculous and miserable life!

you show nothing, you have NEVER shown nothing, neither about your language abilities nor about nothing about you, all just lies, typical cholo.

I remember that two weeks ago your "epic" fight were to convince everybody you were a BASQUE!!

When you failed, now, right now, I want to convince all people you are a GERMAN, your father was even a III Reich's Minister!, and that you manage German much better than GOETHE did!!!

Fantasmaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Fantasmóoooooooooooon!!!! :rotfl:

Anda y vete a cagar ya, cholo! :nod:

DarknessWin
07-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Pontid types are the core population of Bulgaria and Greece ,
so i vote this

Melki
07-10-2017, 10:12 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

choloooooooooooooooooo!!!! :rotfl:

prestigious civilisatioooooon !!! :D

bah, shut up, cholo, my german is not better but far better than all which you can learn in your whole ridiculous and miserable life!

you show nothing, you have NEVER shown nothing, neither about your language abilities nor about nothing about you, all just lies, typical cholo.

I remember that two weeks ago your "epic" fight were to convince everybody you were a BASQUE!!

When you failed, now, right now, I want to convince all people you are a GERMAN, your father was even a III Reich's Minister!, and that you manage German much better than GOETHE did!!!

Fantasmaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Fantasmóoooooooooooon!!!! :rotfl:

Anda y vete a cagar ya, cholo! :nod:

I don't speak Basque, only a few words. But French is my mother tongue. And I speak fluent Spanish, German, English, Italian, Portuguese and Norwegian. And I have a good basic knowledge of 4urkish, Greek and Esperanto. You're just envious and I seriously doubt you can do better., so give me a break, loser.

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 06:29 AM
I don't speak Basque, only a few words. But French is my mother tongue. And I speak fluent Spanish, German, English, Italian, Portuguese and Norwegian. And I have a good basic knowledge of 4urkish, Greek and Esperanto. You're just envious and I seriously doubt you can do better., so give me a break, loser.

heir of a prestigious civilization, apart from Basque, German, French &c &c &c &c... that is, cholo. As said, you've shown absolutely nothing in here --no evidence or some hilarious ones-- save for your own word and proven lies. Since you have had such an attitude --very common amongst those heirs of such a prestigious civilization-- I don't believe absolutely anything you had said, you can say and you could say in here in the future. No-Thing.

So simple, buffoon.

NB: Envious of you, mi cholo? :rotfl:

Tooting Carmen
07-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Unless I am mistaken, the Andalusian who Melki said would only pass as a Berid immigrant in France is probably Anne Hidalgo, the Mayoress of Paris:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-54ukxYJAv6g/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAABUQ/JJwJWzZyIQE/s0-c-k-no-ns/photo.jpg

Melki
07-11-2017, 11:29 AM
heir of a prestigious civilization, apart from Basque, German, French &c &c &c &c... that is, cholo. As said, you've shown absolutely nothing in here --no evidence or some hilarious ones-- save for your own word and proven lies. Since you have had such an attitude --very common amongst those heirs of such a prestigious civilization-- I don't believe absolutely anything you had said, you can say and you could say in here in the future. No-Thing.

So simple, buffoon.

NB: Envious of you, mi cholo? :rotfl:

Then don't believe me, dickhead. I don't care if an idiot like you doesn't believe me. I'm just a virtual person to you. You can believe what you want. If your sick brain is convinced I'm Peruvian, go for it. It only proves that Italians from Italic roots are right to despise Spaniards, with your complex of inferiority for being dark-skinned and your lack of sense of honor. Now do me a favor, give me a break or kill yourself.

Melki
07-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Unless I am mistaken, the Andalusian who Melki said would only pass as a Berid immigrant in France is probably Anne Hidalgo, the Mayoress of Paris:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-54ukxYJAv6g/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAABUQ/JJwJWzZyIQE/s0-c-k-no-ns/photo.jpg

No, Apricitians are more down-to-Earth. Endovélico was referring to ex-football player and coach Luis Fernandez, a true Nordic according to him.

Melki
07-11-2017, 11:47 AM
É o chamado síndrome do sudaca raivoso.

Não sou um Sudaca, Ibérico de merda, meio-Europeio de merda com cabelo preto.

Karol Klačansky
07-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Bulgarians and Greeks, though south French and Spanish are indistinguishable in many cases

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Ouistreham
07-11-2017, 03:15 PM

In real life Spaniards are generally lovable and enjoyable people, but among those we have on that board some deranged examples are able to put such a knowledgable and tolerant (too much to my taste) person like Melki out of his mind.

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Then don't believe me, dickhead. I don't care if an idiot like you doesn't believe me. I'm just a virtual person to you. You can believe what you want. If your sick brain is convinced I'm Peruvian, go for it. It only proves that Italians from Italic roots are right to despise Spaniards, with your complex of inferiority for being dark-skinned and your lack of sense of honor. Now do me a favor, give me a break or kill yourself.

Nah. I don't believe you 'cause you've given quite evidences about you're the great whore of the liars, cholo.

You're exactly the same as an italic rat. Go with them, cholo de mierda.

It's funny and retarded that one door-coloured shitty brown pardo like you critisize my skin colour, gitano. :rotfl:

Y de paso empálate, mamón.

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 03:33 PM

Nada malo tiene un sudaca, excepto cuando se es un sudaca resentido como tú.

Sí que eres un sudaca, no lo niegues, se te nota en tu forma de usar el castellano, rata mentirosa.

Un Potatuvian, por más señas.

Melki
07-11-2017, 03:43 PM
In real life Spaniards are generally lovable and enjoyable people, but among those we have on that board some deranged examples are able to put such a knowledgable and tolerant (too much to my taste) person like Melki out of his mind.

Exactly, ÁGUIA is a pearl in this forum. We don't deserve him. Autrigón is cool and easy-going. Big Foot is not a bad person. But these 3 members are the exception, all other Iberians from the forum are treacherous, scheming the most vile tricks to defeat their opponents, like slander and calumnies. I have no problem with South Americans. Some of my best friends come from there. I would be proud to be a "Sudaca", but I'm not. And telling everyone that I'm a disguised South American to make me lose my credibility is a shameful lie.

Before spitting on our immigrants, you Iberians should always keep in mind that 50-40 years ago, you were the first immigrant population in France, before being replaced by Maghrebians and SSA. Like them, you had to face discrimination and racial slurs ("Portos" and "Espingouin" all Spanish women were called "Conchita" and were stereotypically home maids. All Portuguese men were said to be short and hairy) You used to perform all manual labors. You had many children, your fecundity rate was typical of a Third World nation, while French women were emancipating themselves from housework and children to support. You are too young to have known this period.
And now? You're jealous of Italy because they are lighter on average than you. But look at a map of Italy. It's much more in the North than Iberia, bordering the Germanic and Slavic world.

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 03:50 PM
Exactly, ÁGUIA is a pearl in this forum. We don't deserve him. Autrigón is cool and easy-going. Big Foot is not a bad person. But these 3 members are the exception, all other Iberians from the forum are treacherous, scheming the most vile tricks to defeat their opponents, like slander and calumnies. I have no problem with South Americans. Some of my best friends come from there. I would be proud to be a "Sudaca", but I'm not. And telling everyone that I'm a disguised South American to make me lose my credibility is a shameful lie.

Before spitting on our immigrants, you Iberians should always keep in mind that 50-40 years ago, you were the first immigrant population in France, before being replaced by Maghrebians and SSA. Like them, you had to face discrimination and racial slurs ("Portos" and "Espingouin" all Spanish women were called "Conchita" and were stereotypically home maids. All Portuguese men were said to be short and hairy) You used to perform all manual labors. You had many children, your fecundity rate was typical of a Third World nation, while French women were emancipating themselves from housework and children to support. You are too young to have known this period.
And now? You're jealous of Italy because they are lighter on average than you. But look at a map of Italy. It's much more in the North than Iberia, bordering the Germanic and Slavic world.

Potatuvian, potatuvian...

The more you write, the more it's noticiable ...

"I've good friends..." hahahaha

Nah you got no friends at all, liar... Perhaps some italic rats...

Every word you state in here is a lie :)

Melki
07-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Potatuvian, potatuvian...

The more you write, the more it's noticiable ...

"I've good friends..." hahahaha

Nah you got no friends at all, liar... Perhaps some italic rats...

Every word you state in here is a lie :)

Spit your venom, my little Spanish viper, spit your venom...I'm wearing snake bite proof gloves, I can crush your head whenever I want. But beforehand, improve your terrible French and German.

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Spit your venom, my little Spanish viper, spit your venom...I'm wearing snake bite proof gloves, I can crush your head whenever I want. But beforehand, improve your terrible French and German.

Tonto-del-culo. Those are the words that appear on my mind when I end up to read your comments, poor devil.

Sácale punta a tu google translator, mamón.

Cuando vayas al Perú, quédate allí / Go back to Peru and remain over there, useless animal.

Melki
07-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Tonto-del-culo. Those are the words that appear on my mind when I end up to read your comments, poor devil.

Sácale punta a tu google translator, mamón.

Cuando vayas al Perú, quédate allí / Go back to Peru and remain over there, useless animal.

Suce ma teub, taré (written without Gogol Translator, unlike you when you write in English, brown shit) Chupa mi pito.

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Suce ma teub, taré (written without Gogol Translator, unlike you when you write in English, brown shit) Chupa mi pito.

Pretendes impresionarme con algunas frases infantiles de verlens, tonto del ano? :rotfl:

Eres una gran mentira, eres un fraude, eres un mamón, cholo-de-mierda.

Venga, a ver si puedes engañarles a todos :)

NB: Y aparte un tarado de mierda, demasiado infantil para mi gusto :rotfl:

Since when are you associated with Italic Rats, cocksucker?

alnortedelsur
07-11-2017, 04:35 PM

Cut with your shit, Italians as a whole are NO WAY lighter than Iberians.

Melki
07-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Cut with your shit, Italians as a whole are NO WAY lighter than Iberians.

Yes they have a lighter complexion on average. Italy is not only Sicily or Calabria. Have you ever been to Südtirol or Veneto? Learn to deal with your complex of inferiortiy.

alnortedelsur
07-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Yes they have a lighter complexion on average. Italy is not only Sicily or Calabria. Have you ever been to Südtirol or Veneto? Learn to eal with your complex of inferiortiy.

Italy is not only Sicily and Calabria, but Italy is not only Northern Italy either.

And Central Italy is more or less on par with Iberia in its average pigmentation.

Only Northern Italians might be slightly lighter than Iberians, and only in terms of abundance of light eyes and blondish hair tones, not really in skin tones.

Stop talking like if Italy is like France or southern Germany while Spain and Portugal are like Tunisia, delusional anthrotard.

JMack
07-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Yes they have a lighter complexion on average. Italy is not only Sicily or Calabria. Have you ever been to Südtirol or Veneto? Learn to deal with your complex of inferiortiy.

Central/Southern Italians are the same or slightly lighter than Spaniards. Northern Italians are worlds/universes more lighter than Spaniards.

Not that it matters too much. Have you ever seen any Italian/Italian descended user here so obsessed with lightness as Spaniards?

I think it answers the whole question. When you need to point all the time that you or your people are ''light'' perhaps you're not really what you think you are.

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Central/Southern Italians are the same or slightly lighter than Spaniards. Northern Italians are worlds/universes more lighter than Spaniards.

Not that it matters too much. Have you ever seen any Italian/Italian descended user here so obsessed with lightness as Spaniards?

I think it answers the whole question. When you need to point all the time that you or your people are ''light'' perhaps you're not really what you think you are.

That assertion sounds like Italic Rats to me...

JMack
07-11-2017, 05:20 PM
That assertion sounds like Italic Rats to me...

Not really. I don't really care if someone have a skin/hair darker or lighter than mine.

But some Spanish members here are obsessed with this 'lightness' thing.

And I think that's a good explanation why a lot of people here hate Spaniards (not my case, since I have been to Spain and know Spaniards irl are cool people).

Melki
07-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Italy is not only Sicily and Calabria, but Italy is not only Northern Italy either.

And Central Italy is more or less on par with Iberia in its average pigmentation.

Only Northern Italians might be slightly lighter than Iberians, and only in terms of abundance of light eyes and blondish hair tones, not really in skin tones.

Stop talking like if Italy is like France or southern Germany while Spain and Portugal are like Tunisia, delusional anthrotard.

I never claimed Tunisia was on par with Iberia. But in broad outline, Italians are much lighter than Spain. Italy borders countries like Switzerland or Austria (Germanic countries)...whereas Spain's northern limits coincids with Occitania in southern France.

Let's compare the football team squads which took part to the world cup in 1994

Spain

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/fh6v.png (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/fh6v.png)

Italy

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/t1y1.png (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/t1y1.png)

You can easily notice Italians are slightly lighter on average

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Not really. I don't really care if someone have a skin/hair darker or lighter than mine.

But some Spanish members here are obsessed with this 'lightness' thing.

Not me. Nor other Spaniards I know over here.

That's an exaggeration of yours, in the same way of any italic rat's.

You're acting just as a provocateur as many others in here, and are at the same time in such sewer of Italicrats.

Nothing new under the sun.

By the way, you were Brazilian, weren't you?

Percivalle
07-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Isn't the title of this thread "French and Spaniards or Bulgarians and Greeks?". And how now did we Italians get drawn into this interesting and illuminating debate?

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 05:29 PM
I never claimed Tunisia was on par with Iberia. But in broad outline, Italians are much lighter than Spain. Italy borders countries like Switzerland or Austria (Germanic countries)...whereas Spain's northern limits coincids with Occitania in southern France.

Let's compare the football team squads which took part to the world cup in 1994

Spain

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/fh6v.png (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/fh6v.png)

Italy

http://zupimages.net/up/17/28/t1y1.png (http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/28/t1y1.png)

You can easily notice Italians are slightly lighter on average

1994! :D

more cherrypicked, impossible! :rotfl:

Melki
07-11-2017, 05:42 PM
1994! :D

more cherrypicked, impossible! :rotfl:

Just to make sure there were no players like Balotelli or Senna

EL_BARBARO
07-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Just to make sure there were no players like Altobelli or Senna

2017 --------------> 1994!

:rotfl:

Melki
07-11-2017, 05:59 PM
2017 --------------> 1994!

:rotfl:

2017 would't change anything...apart from your fake blonde players Piqué or De Gea, the Italian squad is lighter

Iloko
07-11-2017, 06:08 PM
About the same

Damião de Góis
07-11-2017, 07:31 PM

:lol:

Tooting Carmen
07-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Thread closed (at least until all the off-topic arguments and incivility are removed).