PDA

View Full Version : Race-mixing?

Sadie
04-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Do you consider marriage of northern European with a southern European as race-mixing? I am firmly convinced it is. And I think it is harmful for us northern Europeans because in that way genes of laziness and irresponsibility are added into our genepool. As well as pernicious southern cultural habits.

In some aspects Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians and Greeks are worse than Negroes.

poiuytrewq0987
04-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Do you consider marriage of northern European with a southern European as race-mixing? I am firmly convinced it is. And I think it is harmful for us northern Europeans because in that way genes of laziness and irresponsibility are added into our genepool. As well as pernicious southern cultural habits.

In some aspects Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians and Greeks are worse than Negroes.

Oh jeez, I'm so going to buy the next ticket to London and get myself an English bride just to piss you off! :D

The Lawspeaker
04-09-2010, 01:59 PM
No I don't consider it to be racemixing. After all.. the Southerners may be trouble but they are still just as European as we Northerners are.

Sadie
04-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Oh jeez, I'm so going to buy the next ticket to London and get myself an English bride just to piss you off! :D

You won't piss me off. In the end it's all about personal responsibility and choice. I am speaking generally and as a matter of principle, that it is harmful.

poiuytrewq0987
04-09-2010, 02:02 PM
You won't piss me off. In the end it's all about personal responsibility and choice. I am speaking generally and as a matter of principle, that it is harmful.

Southern Europeans worse than Negroes, really? And by the way if you hate Spaniards so much then why are you using the word, Negro? :thumbs up

Sadie
04-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Southern Europeans worse than Negroes, really? And by the way if you hate Spaniards so much then why are you using the word, Negro? :thumbs up

Don't deflect form the main topic of the thread, jerk.

Lars
04-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Nah, I wouldn't take a girl from those countries you mentioned nor would I take French one for that matter. Preferable a girl from Denmark, but girls from other countries can be just as good, say Estland or Holland.

Edit:
I bet sadie is a Spaniard undercover trying to make Englishmen look bad. If not... O_O

poiuytrewq0987
04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Don't deflect form the main topic of the thread, jerk.

I'm not, I'm still asking you why you consider Southern Europeans to be worse (yet you still use words invented by Southern Europeans, and the alphabet you use was exclusively invented by Southern Europeans, etc etc)?

Italian:

http://humor.beecy.net/misc/italy-talkshow/italian-talkshow-hostess-4.jpg

Nigger: (using English word for black, ok)

http://www.bartcop.com/jpg/jessej3.jpg

Bari
04-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Let me guess. You spent a holiday in Spain(or perhaps some other Southern European country) but didn't get laid with any local stallions and now your writing off your frustration and bitterness on a random internet forum?

Sadie
04-09-2010, 02:09 PM
http://humor.beecy.net/misc/italy-talkshow/italian-talkshow-hostess-4.jpg

I am not Lesbian, so this picture means nothing to me.

Nigger: (using English word for black, ok)

http://www.bartcop.com/jpg/jessej3.jpg

Still better than a lazy, greasy and stupid Spaniard.

Sadie
04-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Let me guess. You spent a holiday in Spain(or perhaps some other Southern European country) but didn't get laid with any local stallions and now your writing off your frustration and bitterness on a random internet forum?

Blah blah blah...tell such idiotic and unhumorous jokes back there in your dirty and backward village in Albania, where humans and cattle sleep in the same room, maybe there people will laugh, but to me it means nothing.

poiuytrewq0987
04-09-2010, 02:14 PM
I am not Lesbian, so this picture means nothing to me.

Really? I thought you were an embittered lesbian but I guess I was wrong. :D

Anyways, Spaniards are hardly swarthy. If black hair is being used as a measure of swarthiness then tons of Brits are swarthy.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/TERESA7_album/FORUM-1%20TO%20041408/FORUM-6%20WYD2008/0720-RANDWICK-SPANIARDS-2A.jpg

Still better than a lazy, greasy and stupid Spaniard.

Huh so you'd marry a nigger? Cool.

Ibericus
04-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Well, and I don't want to race-mix with Northerns/Easterns, they are too asian to me...By the way, the first invasion of Britain were descendants of Iberians...

Sadie
04-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Huh so you'd marry a nigger? Cool.

Of course NOT! But if I had to choose between a Nigger and a Spaniard, than rather Nigger.

Tabiti
04-09-2010, 02:18 PM
So, ban British citizens going in Greece, Spain or Italy for vacations. ;)

Bard
04-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Sadie, I don't like where things are going, you are very ignorant.

There are some italians, spaniards or greeks who are actually fair like an english (I have green eyes and brown hair), and if many of them have dark hair and dark eyes, they are still europeans.

Southerners fought against negroes and jews for many years, you should only thank the swarthy spaniards (just an example) if your country is not infested by real negros more than how actually is. :)

Eldritch
:puke:Of course NOT! But if I had to choose between a Nigger and a Spaniard, than rather Nigger.:bullet puke

Sadie
So, ban British citizens going in Greece, Spain or Italy for vacations. ;)

Who was speaking about banning anything?

Sadie
04-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Sadie, I don't like where things are going, you are very ignorant.

There are some italians, spaniards or greeks who are actually fair like an english (I have green eyes and brown hair), and if many of them have dark hair and dark eyes, they are still europeans.

Southerners fought against negroes and jews for many years, you should only thank the swarthy spaniards (just an example) if your country is not infested by real negros more than how actually is. :)

LOL! :lol00002::icon_lol::laugh:

Kanasyuvigi
04-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Of course NOT! But if I had to choose between a Nigger and a Spaniard, than rather Nigger.

The problem is that you have no choice :D Ooh, sorry, my bad.. left hand or right hand :D:tongue

Tabiti
04-09-2010, 02:24 PM
As long as there is tourism there is a real threat of race-mixing:rolleyes:

Sadie
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
:puke:Of course NOT! But if I had to choose between a Nigger and a Spaniard, than rather Nigger.:bullet puke

What's so great about greasy, dirty and short Spaniards?

Eldritch
04-09-2010, 03:05 PM
What's so great about greasy, dirty and short Spaniards?

Let's just say that I think there isn't anything particularly great about greasy and dirty people of any nationality and leave it at that.

Sadie
04-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Let's just say that I think there isn't anything particularly great about greasy and dirty people of any nationality and leave it at that.

Spaniards are all such.

Äike
04-09-2010, 03:24 PM

I believe in nation states, thus a population which is 100% Estonian for example would be perfect. Marriage between Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans isn't bad, we are all Europeans. But when done massively, then it is bad. Like in Estonia, the Russian population is so big that the majority Northern European population will look a lot darker in 100-200 years, if no further immigration isn't gonna happen. If intermixing is done so massively, that the unique look of a population is going to fade away, then it is really bad. Individual marriages between Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans are completely okay, it wouldn't be okay if 30% of the Italian population would be Norwegian and vice versa.

poiuytrewq0987
04-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Spaniards are all such.

Stereotype much?

John in Denver
04-15-2010, 10:06 PM

In some aspects Spaniards, :wavey001:Portuguese, Italians and Greeks are worse than Negroes.

I don't consider it race-mixing since they are from the same race, the question is compatibility. My Aunt who was a very attractive Southern Italian woman and Catholic married my Uncle Cal who was from Northern Germany and Protestant. They met in Union City,NJ which had a large German population back in the 40's.

I'll make this short for now...his family vehemently opposed the marriage. I'm not sure which church they were married in but three boys came from their union and all are indifferent to me. My Aunt, who was only a year older than him snatched him up, her reasons...tall, blonde, and blue-eyed. She despised her father who was born in Sicily and was of a short stature, handsome/exotic-looking, with dark brown hair and eyes.

My personal take, it was an adulterous union since his family opposed it, and I assume my grandmother did as well since she wasn't blind to the indifference since she was very identity conscious. As to the rest of my family, it's hard to say since he was friendly and kind by nature, so it was difficult not to have liked him.

But, your comment regarding Mediterraneans is quite absurd since Negroes are primitive and never established or maintained a civilization of their own making. It would be nice if you can give a few examples to support your last comment.

Thanks.

John in Denver
04-17-2010, 04:26 AM
Oh well, Sadie is banned. I guess I allowed myself to get baited.

Matritensis
04-26-2010, 10:33 PM

I thought you were banned.

Sadie
04-27-2010, 08:01 PM
I thought you were banned.

A Spaniard thinks. You must be kidding me. Everyone knows they have lesser developed brains.

Matritensis
04-28-2010, 05:23 AM
Yes,but i'm a mutant.Anyway,good that you're back...as a punching bag you're absolutely priceless,my dear!

Sadie
04-28-2010, 05:28 AM
Yes,but i'm a mutant.Anyway,good that you're back...as a punching bag you're absolutely priceless,my dear!

Well, your idiotic country was Britain's punching bag for several centuries and I guess it's time for you to retaliate a bit, even if only on the poor, little defenceless Sadie. :D

But that's so characteristic of Spaniards. Cowards who make much noise.

Matritensis
04-28-2010, 05:41 AM
Poor,poor little defenceless Sadie! Hahaha! I actually doubt that you're a woman(seriously this time)

Sadie
04-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Poor,poor little defenceless Sadie! Hahaha! I actually doubt that you're a woman(seriously this time)

I am a woman.

But you are certainly not a man.

Matritensis
04-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Of course not! Haven't you seen my avatar picture?

Eldritch
04-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Of course not! Haven't you seen my avatar picture?

Actually, in person Sadie resembes your avatar image. Assuming it's a sow.

Absinthe
04-28-2010, 09:43 AM
I am a woman.

But you are certainly not a man.
Ladies don't talk like you do. Only fishwives do. ;)

Sadie
04-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Ladies don't talk like you do. Only fishwives do. ;)

Oh really? Look whos talking. I am a lady here and from what you write you appear to be some kind of easy woman, with a microscopic brain capable only of trivial small talk.

Absinthe
04-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Oh really? Look whos talking. I am a lady here and from what you write you appear to be some kind of easy woman, with a microscopic brain capable only of trivial small talk.

You are a lady here? You've contributed nothing but negativity, slandering and insults since the day you arrived...

...which probably has to do with the fact that I'm having sex and you don't. :laugh:

Sadie
04-28-2010, 10:53 AM
You are a lady here? You've contributed nothing but negativity, slandering and insults since the day you arrived...

...which probably has to do with the fact that I'm having sex and you don't. :laugh:

And how's this related to this topic, I pray? Obviously not. Rather go to some psychiatric clinic for a treatment, these days there exist excellent treatments for psychosis.

I have my blond northern European prince, btw.

Absinthe
04-28-2010, 11:00 AM
And how's this related to this topic, I pray? Obviously not.

It is as related as everything you've written on this forum.
You've managed to royally fuck up every single thread that you have participated into with your bitter, totally irrelevant, off-topic comments.

Rather go to some psychiatric clinic for a treatment, these days there exist excellent treatments for psychosis.

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/030607/pot-kettle-fat.gif

I have my blond northern European prince, btw.

Obviously "he" isn't doing a great job, as no sexually satisfied "woman" whines and bitches 24/7 about everything. ;)

Sadie
04-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Obviously "he" isn't doing a great job, as no sexually satisfied "woman" whines and bitches 24/7 about everything. ;)

I haven't been here for weeks (yes, even after I was unbanned), unlike you who hang here constantly and write your small talkish irrelevant bullshit. Now who looks to be more lacking in satisfaction? No prizes for guessing.

Absinthe
04-28-2010, 11:09 AM
I haven't been here for weeks (yes, even after I was unbanned), unlike you who hang here constantly and write your small talkish irrelevant bullshit. Now who looks to be more lacking in satisfaction? No prizes for guessing.

Ever wondered why you got banned and I never did, despite my small talkish irrelevant bullshit? :)

Sadie
04-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Ever wondered why you got banned and I never did, despite my small talkish irrelevant bullshit? :)

Because stupid females obsessed with trivialities are often tolerated, out of pity or because they are considered innocuous, or because of the limited entertainment value they can have. On the other hand, women who think with their head are often bullied.

poiuytrewq0987
04-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Because stupid females obsessed with trivialities are often tolerated, out of pity or because they are considered innocuous, or because of the limited entertainment value they can have. On the other hand, women who think with their head are often bullied.

Really? I thought most of the time you were blowing off steam... not contributing some intelligent thoughts. ;)

Falkata
04-28-2010, 11:22 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iFz06YsFjOs/Sbji5ahkuoI/AAAAAAAAAGs/E9ibkdVHTjg/s400/ShutUpBitch.jpg

poiuytrewq0987
04-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Sadie (http://net-burst.net/sexuality/masturbate.htm)

Absinthe
04-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Because stupid females obsessed with trivialities are often tolerated, out of pity or because they are considered innocuous, or because of the limited entertainment value they can have.

Assuming that's the case with me, despite all my faults and shortcomings, I am still a real person at the end of the day. And I and have always been blatantly honest about myself. :)

In your case, there isn't a single soul on this forum that believes you are who you claim to be.
So far your presence here is stereotypical of the usual trolling attempts from former dissatisfied members.

If you somehow proved that you are indeed a real person and that your presence here is genuine, I would readily apologize to you because I am not in the habit of insulting people who are honest about themselves, no matter how much I disagree with them.

But the thing with you and why you've been pissing everyone off is that it's so easy to see through you, and recognize you as poorly constructed internet persona.

And in the bottom line, regardless of whether you're real or not, it's not what you say but how you say it. I sometimes find myself agreeing with a small bit of your arguments but your manners are so annoying that you end up losing your point.

Get a fucking sense of humor, Sadie. :thumb001:

On the other hand, women who think with their head are often bullied.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Tits-Or-GTFO/1/tits_or_gtfo.jpg

:nicetongue

Sadie
04-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Assuming that's the case with me, despite all my faults and shortcomings, I am still a real person at the end of the day. And I and have always been blatantly honest about myself. :)

In your case, there isn't a single soul on this forum that believes you are who you claim to be.
So far your presence here is stereotypical of the usual trolling attempts from former dissatisfied members.

If you somehow proved that you are indeed a real person and that your presence here is genuine, I would readily apologize to you because I am not in the habit of insulting people who are honest about themselves, no matter how much I disagree with them.

But the thing with you and why you've been pissing everyone off is that it's so easy to see through you, and recognize you as poorly constructed internet persona.

And in the bottom line, regardless of whether you're real or not, it's not what you say but how you say it. I sometimes find myself agreeing with a small bit of your arguments but your manners are so annoying that you end up losing your point.

Get a fucking sense of humor, Sadie. :thumb001:

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Tits-Or-GTFO/1/tits_or_gtfo.jpg

:nicetongue

Dammit! Didn't your psychiatrist tell you NEVER to take your pills together with the alcohol? But you did it again! Dammit!

Absinthe
04-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Dammit! Didn't your psychiatrist tell you NEVER to take your pills together with the alcohol? But you did it again! Dammit!
I rest my case :thumbs :nod

Osweo
04-28-2010, 12:17 PM

What, right now, while typing this? Aye, I suppose you could do that... if he was like this.... and you were there... like that... :eek:

Hot...

:D

Immortal Technique
09-10-2014, 10:43 PM
What do you think about?You are against or pro?Or just you don't mind?

Gustave H
09-10-2014, 10:45 PM
I am against race-mixing. I'm not just against Whites mixing with other races, but I think ALL races should stay within their own.

Immortal Technique
09-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Interesting

Linebacker
09-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Thread like this number 912 002 213.

Anyway my answer is the same as the last 912 002 213 times.

I have no idea what woman fate will make Me love.She may be yellow,she may be black,she may even be an alien(you never know) but if I really love her her coloring or race would not matter to Me one bit.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-10-2014, 10:53 PM
I support it, but I also respect those who don't want to mix. Just don't tell me who I want to be with and you can have your own way to yourself

Cristiano viejo
09-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Thread like this number 912 002 213.

Anyway my answer is the same as the last 912 002 213 times.

I have no idea what woman fate will make Me love.She may be yellow,she may be black,she may even be an alien(you never know) but if I really love her her coloring or race would not matter to Me one bit.
Your children will be wogs and they will be discriminated if you mix. Que lo sepas.

Vasa
09-10-2014, 11:03 PM
I prohibit it! And i can never decide my position on sub-race mixing. Im definitely not encouraging it.

Proctor
09-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Against.

Arbėrori
09-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Against. I don't really care about race mixers or raced-mixed people, I respect them equally, but I love and honour my race so... I am definitely against it.

The white race is one of nature's gems, just like the black, yellow, etc are, so why not keep them around for millenias to come? :)

mikhail
09-10-2014, 11:41 PM
For the sake of preservation of culture, I would prefer not, but if the average IQ of both races (the whole races, not just the individuals) is above 93.3, then I guess it could pass. And it can only be the father to have the right to mix, as the child carries the father's name and the surname is representative of the more visible identity of the child.

Wadaad
09-10-2014, 11:47 PM
All that matter is...if I had children with a non-Somali woman, my child will still be Somali since lineage is patrilineal. I dont support Somali women mixing with non Somalis because:
a) If they mix with a tribal people (like say, an Arabian or Pashtun) they become member of their father's tribe or nation.
b) If they mix with a non-tribal people (like say, modern Westerners) they become mutts with superficial identity of 'biracial'.

Arbėrori
09-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Somali women are very beautiful though, the mixes come out beautiful aswell.

Arch Hades
09-10-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm not British so I find it mostly disgusting.

Wadaad
09-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Somali women are very beautiful though, the mixes come out beautiful aswell.

but my point is, the mixes wont be considered Somali...my kids (with an Albo woman for eg) would though :P

Bloodnigger
09-10-2014, 11:51 PM
No thanks.

At least I'll make sure to marry a spanish/italian/maybe french woman if I end up working abroad and not finding a greek wife. My uncle would probably murder me otherwise lel.

arcticwolf
09-10-2014, 11:52 PM
It would be lovely if love could conquer it all, but it can't. If one is already mixed this is a mute point, but if one is not, there is a lot to consider, and especially future kids, they are the innocent "victims"of their parents deeds. Doing the right thing is not always what we want, but it always is the right thing to do. For me meta-ethnicity is the absolute limit, ethnicity is the preferred option.

Love for posterity should be stronger than sexual attraction, and self interest.

Arbėrori
09-10-2014, 11:52 PM
but my point is, the mixes wont be considered Somali...my kids (with an Albo woman for eg) would though :P

To be honest, Albanian women don't really go for non-white people. Most foreigners we have wed have usually been Italian and other Balkanites and inter-ethnic has been quite rare with us, lol.

Alessio
09-10-2014, 11:53 PM
I'm extremely against it that's why I have a half South-East Asian woman :wink

cally
09-11-2014, 12:04 AM
I don't really give a shit.

Ars Moriendi
09-11-2014, 12:09 AM

Sakis
09-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Against.

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:15 AM
:smilie_liebe9::love0034: Doesn't know what ''race'' is..

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Why is that so..?

Guapo
09-11-2014, 12:17 AM
What do you think about?You are against or pro?Or just you don't mind?

Against. Horses should race horses, Humans race humans etc.

cally
09-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Why is that so..?

E1b :cool:

Guapo
09-11-2014, 12:19 AM
I don't really give a shit.

poop time

cally
09-11-2014, 12:19 AM
poop time

poop break*

Guapo
09-11-2014, 12:20 AM
poop break*

I'm not British

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Haha okay, how come that some Albanians carry that same specific Y-DNA then ?

E1b :cool:

Mark
09-11-2014, 12:21 AM
The problem is sometimes people of different races and/ or ethnic groups meet and there is undeniable chemistry. So if these two happen to fall in love, it's hard to think in terms of cutting off that powerful connection just because of a racial difference.

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Why are you considering this as a 'problem' then ?

The problem is sometimes people of different races and/ or ethnic groups meet and there is undeniable chemistry. So if these two happen to fall in love, it's hard to think in terms of cutting off that powerful connection just because of a racial difference.

cally
09-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Haha okay, how come that some Albanians carry that same specific Y-DNA then ?

It's E1b1b1a2* (E-V13) European subclade found all over the balkans link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68#E-V13_and_ancient_migrations)

Guapo
09-11-2014, 12:25 AM
It's E1b1b1a2* (E-V13) European subclade found all over the balkans link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68#E-V13_and_ancient_migrations)

Cool

Mark
09-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Why are you considering this as a 'problem' then ?

It's just the way I worded it. But I meant that in a perfect case scenario, individual races may flourish while sticking together but other things still get in the way.

alfieb
09-11-2014, 12:31 AM
Neutral. It's none of my business.

I hypocritically shake my head judgmentally when a young white girl has a mulatto child, and I realize that it's wrong to do so, given that I wouldn't have the same reaction if it was a young white girl with an Asian-looking child, or a young black woman with a mulatto child.

I doubt I would ever procreate with a non-Mediterranean girl, but I see no reason why I couldn't date someone outside of my race for the sake of a good time. I've dated mixed people before, but never a full-blooded "other".

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Yes, but is it the same as those found in Somalis ..?

Thank you for the link.

Guapo
09-11-2014, 12:33 AM

That's a first

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:34 AM
I only wouldn't 'mix' with SSA, but with other races I don't really see a problem. I don't feel attracted to their culture, phenotype and history, so that's a big no.

cally
09-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Yes, but is it the same as those found in Somalis ..?

Thank you for the link.

np :) its a different subclade

alfieb
09-11-2014, 12:36 AM
I only wouldn't 'mix' with SSA, but with other races I don't really see a problem. I don't feel attracted to their culture, phenotype and history, so that's a big no.
Australoids have similar phenotypes, some say even worse.

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Would you mate with a girl from Piedmont :p ?

Yeah I do to shake my head, because most are victims actually ;) I grew up with such a case and his father was only smoking crack on the streets the whole day. The rest of his paternal family was very nice though.

I've seen more cases too and the problem begins when they are in their identity seeking phase.

I hypocritically shake my head judgmentally when a young white girl has a mulatto child, and I realize that it's wrong to do so, given that I wouldn't have the same reaction if it was a young white girl with an Asian-looking child, or a young black woman with a mulatto child.

I doubt I would ever procreate with a non-Mediterranean girl, but I see no reason why I couldn't date someone outside of my race for the sake of a good time. I've dated mixed people before, but never a full-blooded "other".

Tacitus
09-11-2014, 12:40 AM
Indifferent. I personally wouldn't do it, but from an American perspective, it doesn't concern me what other people do. Having said that, I'd probably feel different if I lived in Europe about others mixing though.

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:42 AM
Sure, but I never encountered them really..At least not in the 'pure' form.
My woman is half Thai/Dutch, but there's nothing ''Australoid'' in their culture or at least it is not visible. They actually have a very rich culture and history and they were never colonized either. I dare you to find a place in Europe where less junkies walk over the street, people are nationalistic and proud of their country and where people actually behave themselves in public transport

Australoids have similar phenotypes, some say even worse.

alfieb
09-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Would you mate with a girl from Piedmont :p ?
My own grandfather was Northern Italian, so it would be hypocritical for me to say they are out-of-the-question.

Yeah I do to shake my head, because most are victims actually ;) I grew up with such a case and his father was only smoking crack on the streets the whole day. The rest of his paternal family was very nice though.

I've seen more cases too and the problem begins when they are in their identity seeking phase.
By the time they are old enough, it is often too late. Saddled with unwanted children who will be looked down upon by both black and white society for the rest of their lives.

Alessio
09-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Yes that is even so here in The Netherlands while many people are less ''racially aware''. Unconsciously most people think of it as wrong or at least not like it should be, but this could be different in the future though because it's not long ago that most of Europe never saw any African person in 'realtime'. Even my grandmother never saw one before the mid 60's in real life :p The most exotic types they'd ever seen were Spaniards, Greeks and Italians. My grandfather was a big Jazz fan though.

My own grandfather was Northern Italian, so it would be hypocritical for me to say they are out-of-the-question.

By the time they are old enough, it is often too late. Saddled with unwanted children who will be looked down upon by both black and white society for the rest of their lives.

Alessio
09-11-2014, 01:03 AM
So you would prefer a white American over a (part) non white American then ?
Are there any specific types of white-Americans with certain specific ancestries that would better fit in your category ? Like for example Italian, Greek, Swedish or will a Euro mix non depended on ancestry would also fit your stated requirement ?

Indifferent. I personally wouldn't do it, but from an American perspective, it doesn't concern me what other people do. Having said that, I'd probably feel different if I lived in Europe about others mixing though.

Tacitus
09-11-2014, 01:12 AM
So you would prefer a white American then ?
Are there any specific types of white-Americans with certain specific ancestries that would better fit in your category ? Like for example Italian, Greek, Swedish or will a Euro mix non depended on ancestry would also fit your stated requirement ?

Ideally she'd be 100% whatever (either born here or abroad) and not a Euro mix. No IAs or JAPs (Jewish American Princess) though, but everything else is fair game.

I should note that Latin Americans and Levantines are OK by me (even if some don't consider them "white").

Aviator
09-11-2014, 01:20 AM
I'm against dysgenics; it should be illegal.

vibrant_
09-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Lol another thread on this?

I wonder what would be considered race mixing in my situation as a mixed woman. Would marrying a white guy or a black guy be considered race mixing? I'm both Euro and SSA, so I'm curious.

TheBlondeSalad
09-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Couldn't care less but it's not for me. Dating is ok, having a family can be tricky because sooner or later differences will come to surface.

Bloodnigger
09-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Figure out why it's almost always the men who are concerned about race mixing.

zhaoyun
09-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Nah, don't give a fuck about it.

Also, don't buy it that it causes mixed people to have issues. Plenty of unmixed people have issues and it's not blamed on their ethnic makeup.

Smaug
09-11-2014, 02:42 AM
Against.

alb0zfinest
09-11-2014, 02:45 AM
I probably won't race mix. Others though can decide for themselves.

Tooting Carmen
09-11-2014, 02:51 AM
Against.

Says the man who comes from the country that specialises in it. Do you really hate your fellow citizens that much?

Iloko
09-11-2014, 02:52 AM
We're all still evolving as a species, so it won't matter in the long haul, as our appearance will eventually change generations and generations onward, until our species dies out.

Steve-O
09-11-2014, 04:16 AM
Not at all but it can say a few things about the individual who does it. If I see a white girl with a mulatto baby, in an area with lower class blacks around, Im going to assume she bred with a lower class ghetto black guy and has low standards. Girls like that are usually slutty/dirty.

Han Cholo
09-11-2014, 04:55 AM
I don't really mind it, as long as it isn't with an ethnic group I dislike. I'm a bit mixed myself, but not all mixes are the same. It's not the same if you mix water and protein powder than if you mix piss with dirt.

Andrei the 2nd
09-11-2014, 04:58 AM
Your children will be wogs and they will be discriminated if you mix. Que lo sepas.

Unlikely that they would, since more and more humans are mixed these days.

Isleńo
09-11-2014, 05:10 AM

In my community, people look down on you if you don't have a significant other of your same race. This is the source to the preservation of our community of people and culture in the USA. It's not racism, but preservation. But they don't have anything against people who are mixed, they just don't engage in that way of life.

Besides, too many pretty Canarian women in my community to worry about mixing with other races :)

Selurong
09-11-2014, 07:23 AM
Ho shit. Everyone here will probably hate me for engaging in international love.

Our love is forbidden, hated and despised...

Sweet.

The Illyrian Warrior
09-11-2014, 08:13 AM
As Albanian myself with traditional upbringing, race mixing is least type of option furthermore when race mixing would include Albanian women with non white men, that's something I'm hugely against it.

Minesweeper
09-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Against because the results are ireversable and because it leads to the extinction of existing races and creation of universal one where remains of old races will probably be cultivated like Indians in USA. Result is a world homogenus in every aspect and I don't like the idea.

Casandrinos
09-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Against it in a multicult world

Approve in a thriving society with certain characteristics

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Against because the results are ireversable and because it leads to the extinction of existing races and creation of universal one where remains of old races will probably be cultivated like Indians in USA. Result is a world homogenus in every aspect and I don't like the idea.

white people are the product of mixed races. Why are they wogs, tronders nordics alpines ect?

Minesweeper
09-11-2014, 08:41 AM
white people are the product of mixed races. Why are they wogs, tronders nordics alpines ect?

Because people of the same race can't look identical, obviously.

Nordids and Meds score equally European on 23andme.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Because people of the same race can't look identical, obviously.

no because they hold different physical characteristics. Thats what makes races different from each other also. No one will be exactly the same but also 2 alpines will never look exactly the same anyways.

Minesweeper
09-11-2014, 08:52 AM
no because they hold different physical characteristics. Thats what makes races different from each other also. No one will be exactly the same but an 2 alpines will never look exactly the same anyways.

You do understand that 1930's physical anthropology is pseudoscience and that you can now do 23andme where Serb and Norwegian score equally European. Alpinids and Nordids are not races, it's a variation in European look and same variations exist among other races, for example, it's often easy to tell apart Chinese and Japanese people.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-11-2014, 08:53 AM
You do understand that 1930's physical anthropology is pseudoscience and that you can now do 23andme where Serb and Norwegian score equally European. Alpinids and Nordids are not races, it's a variation in European look and same variations exist among other races, for example, it's often easy to tell apart Chinese and Japanese people.

Not really because they can identify markers for different groups. Ie iberians british, german. Greek jewish, italian.

Smaug
09-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Says the man who comes from the country that specialises in it. Do you really hate your fellow citizens that much?

Leave me alone, I have nothing to do with it.

Hithaeglir
09-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Not for me.Others can do what they want though.

RussiaPrussia
09-11-2014, 09:55 AM
against as long as its similar IQ level like east Asian and White to keep society going

Linet
09-11-2014, 09:58 AM
By race mixing we mean strictly between races like black http://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/nation/h0324.gif - Asian :costumed-smiley-067?
or also nation with nation? p.e German :Lightbeer: with Italian :pizza:, Greek :vikingship: with Swiss http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/yodel-smiley.gif?1292867705 etc?

no because they hold different physical characteristics. Thats what makes races different from each other also. No one will be exactly the same but also 2 alpines will never look exactly the same anyways.

Black nations have differences as well, they are just less obvious http://cdn.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/2/567312-searching_846.gif

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-11-2014, 10:02 AM
By race mixing we mean strictly between races like black http://yoursmiles.org/hsmile/nation/h0324.gif - Asian :costumed-smiley-067?
or also nation with nation? p.e German :Lightbeer: with Italian :pizza:, Greek :vikingship: with Swiss http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/yodel-smiley.gif?1292867705 etc?

Black nations have differences as well, they are just less obvious http://cdn.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/2/567312-searching_846.gif
they are different black races you are right. But i dont know if they are not researched as much as more scientists and if anthropologists are more focused about european and, jewish and native americans

tngz
09-11-2014, 10:06 AM
I don't care. All humans are same race; homo sapiens sapiens. They look different because of geographical reasons...

Pennywise
09-11-2014, 10:20 AM
I don't care. All humans are same race; homo sapiens sapiens. They look different because of geographical reasons...

Homo saphiens is not a race, species.

Hadouken
09-11-2014, 10:27 AM
people like what they like and I dont care but I dislike people who walk around as if they are on a mission telling people to mix to please the modern liberal idiots who destroy lots of our values as humans

there are races and ethnicities I would not procreate with and nobody has the right to get on my balls because of it

otherwise I dont care what people do

Leto
09-11-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm not a supporter of race mixing, but I can't say I'm always against it, either. There could be some cases where it is perfectly justified. Remember early colonial times. I personally don't like when black men or South Asians have white women, especially blonde ones. But when a man is white and a woman is, say, Asian or a mulatta, it's much better. As for non-white biracial couples (eg. black-Korean, Indian-Chinese), I don't really care.

glicine max
09-11-2014, 04:49 PM
as long as the lady is beautiful I don't mind it ;)

Dictator
09-11-2014, 04:57 PM
It's not important if I'm pro and against, if two persons love each other then it's ok.

SKYNET
09-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Absolutely. Against.

Blacks for blacks, whites for whites.

Gauthier
09-11-2014, 05:19 PM
I would only procreate with people the closest to my racial make-up; European, Native.

chestbrah
09-11-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm more concerned about culture and religion. To me a Sicilian and a Norwegian while technically may not be race mixing depending who you talk to but nonetheless there are major cultural differences so I don't see how much they would have in common culturally. On the other hand an Asian American and white American will have a lot more in common if they share the same traditions and beliefs.

Bell Beaker
09-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Against. I will never date a non-white.

Harley
09-11-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm not personally for or against it. If I happen to end up with another Samoan, okay. If with a man of another race, that's okay too. I'm interested in other qualities like good temperament, treats me well, makes good decisions, is loyal, stuff like that. I do not see any one race known specifically for this, otherwise I'd be gunning for them.

I was married to an American white with German, Scottish, and British blood before. Almost married a Frenchman who is also part Italian and Spanish.

Incal
09-11-2014, 06:02 PM
I think everybody should at least have one kid with somebody of their own race to preserve the gene pool and then race mix to see what comes up. I'm speaking from a horny POV.

King Claus
09-11-2014, 06:17 PM
I prohibit it! And i can never decide my position on sub-race mixing. Im definitely not encouraging it.
But you are partially German.

King Claus
09-11-2014, 06:19 PM
If you aint North Germanic than you're already race mixed.

Leto
09-11-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm more concerned about culture and religion. To me a Sicilian and a Norwegian while technically may not be race mixing depending who you talk to but nonetheless there are major cultural differences so I don't see how much they would have in common culturally. On the other hand an Asian American and white American will have a lot more in common if they share the same traditions and beliefs.
You have a point. A native-born white American probably has more in common with a third-generation English-speaking Japanese American than with a newly arrived Pole or an Italian.

Leto
09-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Is a half-German, half-Swedish person biracial? :icon_lol:

King Claus
09-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Is a half-German, half-Swedish person biracial? :icon_lol:
Yes, borealized mongol admixture.

Leto
09-11-2014, 06:34 PM
Yes, borealized mongol admixture.
I bet you think Hitler wasn't white.:D

King Claus
09-11-2014, 06:34 PM
I bet you think Hitler wasn't white.:D
Yes, his niggerteranean admixture was clear as day.

Mortimer
09-12-2014, 06:37 PM
I dont mind it at all.

dude
09-12-2014, 06:49 PM
I am against of course. But I make exceptions if she's hot. :P

Ars Moriendi
09-12-2014, 06:55 PM

I guess dem Lappoids deserve special treatment.

Han Cholo
09-16-2014, 05:57 AM
Lol another thread on this?

I wonder what would be considered race mixing in my situation as a mixed woman. Would marrying a white guy or a black guy be considered race mixing? I'm both Euro and SSA, so I'm curious.

White guy = Yes mixing.
Black guy = No mixing.

That's murica for you.

Odin
02-13-2018, 10:51 PM
Yup, pointless venture.

Latinus
02-13-2018, 10:54 PM
It's not race mixing, but it shouldn't be promoted. Europe must preserve it's phenotypic diversity.

ChristianPlaickner87
02-17-2018, 04:36 PM
THE ONLY mixed race that you could produce in the entire world is between an Alpine albino man(ex dolichocephalic with Alpine dialect motherlanguage) and a dolichocephalic with protrudent occipital bone woman(non albino) of Cosenza, South Italy. I am one of these strange creatures, you can check.
You need to produce 2 brothers, no sisters involved.