PDA

View Full Version : Finnish girl

Clawhammer
11-12-2014, 10:29 PM
This girl is so sweet, especially the way she says 'kisses' at the end of the video :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=z0piL_tY_yo

FeederOfRavens
11-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Nordo-Faelid

Äijä
11-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Mongoloid.

Clawhammer
11-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Mongoloid.

Are you sure about that xD? So you wouldn't like to have a nice girl like this for yourself?

Äijä
11-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Are you sure about that xD? So you wouldn't like to have a nice girl like this for yourself?

Naturally I was joking, she is also nice and traditional, comes out in the Finnish sentence.

Aviator
11-12-2014, 10:39 PM
I agree with Nordo-Faelid.

Truly beautiful, I hope that the Finns will always look and live like this.

Äijä
11-12-2014, 10:40 PM

I promise we will at least go out kicking.

Aviator
11-12-2014, 10:48 PM
I promise we will at least go out kicking.

We all will.

zhaoyun
11-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Beautiful girl. Great culture. Honest and respectable people who do more than they talk. Much more preferable than many other cultures.

Aviator
11-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Also, if anyone manages to find a link to the song in the video, please send it my way. The name of the artist and the song are listed in the video description as, "Vladislav Shvec - My_Kantele." But I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe I'm searching in the wrong alphabet...

Linebacker
11-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Kind of a refreshment to see a Finn who doesn't carry Mongol traits.

Mazik
11-12-2014, 11:32 PM

She must have a lot of Swedish ancestry.

Äijä
11-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Also, if anyone manages to find a link to the song in the video, please send it my way. The name of the artist and the song are listed in the video description as, "Vladislav Shvec - My_Kantele." But I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Maybe I'm searching in the wrong alphabet...

Did not find it either.
Here is the tune from the Estonian video, maybe you will like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97TWcvWali0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTZqqXpLtsk

Stimpy
11-12-2014, 11:40 PM

She looks pretty typically Finnish IMO. If I saw her anywhere in Scandinavia I'd still see that there's something Finnish about her face that I can't really pinpoint.

After spending time on here I'm not sure when people are trolling or being serious about this ''Finns being/looking mongoloid'' thing. I highly doubt you've ever been to Finland.

Äijä
11-12-2014, 11:43 PM
She must have a lot of Swedish ancestry.

Her name is Anna-Sofia Ali-Sisto, she is from Oulu/Uleåborg and most likely has more Finnic and Sami than Swedish.
I could even do a genealogy search some day to shoot these myths out of the sky.

Äijä
11-12-2014, 11:44 PM
She is a model, winner of Finnish top model.

Linebacker
11-12-2014, 11:48 PM
She looks pretty typically Finnish IMO. If I saw her anywhere in Scandinavia I'd still see that there's something Finnish about her face that I can't really pinpoint.

After spending time on here I'm not sure when people are trolling or being serious about this ''Finns being/looking mongoloid'' thing. I highly doubt you've ever been to Finland.

Nah I don't troll,at least not now,I usually am trolling when I am calling Scandos depigmented mongols and all that but outside of the trolling,for Finns specifically I have this image that they look mongolic influenced,sort of like the man below.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgkE9hMzj0DRftAfLq6crpGJIeg66iD XS6nTQqvURaMYu4xSowKw

Äijä
11-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Nah I don't troll,at least not now,I usually am trolling when I am calling Scandos depigmented mongols and all that but outside of the trolling,for Finns specifically I have this image that they look mongolic influenced,sort of like the man below.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgkE9hMzj0DRftAfLq6crpGJIeg66iD XS6nTQqvURaMYu4xSowKw

http://www.nyk.fi/suomi/5/luokkakuvat/2010/lukio1011.jpg

A high school picture from Nurmijärvi, their parents are a mix of West, East and North Finns, they are basic Finns.

Stimpy
11-12-2014, 11:59 PM

It's true that Finns are a TINY bit more mongoloid(ish) influenced than other Scandinavians, but it's hugely overplayed and very rarely noticeable in any way.
It probably started with people using it as a joke/trolling then some South/Central Europeans who doesn't know anything about the North though it was serious.

That man you posted is a slightly atypical looking comedian from Southernmost Sweden btw and I very highly doubt he has any mongol influence genetically.

Äijä
11-13-2014, 12:02 AM
It's true that Finns are a TINY bit more mongoloid(ish) influenced than other Scandinavians, but it's hugely overplayed and very rarely noticeable in any way.
It probably started with people using it as a joke/trolling then some South/Central Europeans who doesn't know anything about the North though it was serious.

That man you posted is an atypical comedian from Southernmost Sweden btw and I very highly doubt he has any mongol influence genetically.

I was trying to track the picture as I knew instantly he was Swedish, we know each other!

Abeja
11-13-2014, 12:04 AM

Don't know man, I heard that Somalis are scoring high with these women.

Äijä
11-13-2014, 12:05 AM

Total BS.

Stimpy
11-13-2014, 12:06 AM
I was trying to track the picture as I knew instantly he was Swedish, we know each other!

He's a famous stand-up comedian.

Abeja
11-13-2014, 12:08 AM
Total BS.

How is BS? I've read that there are even clubs just for white female Finns and negro male Africans.

Äijä
11-13-2014, 12:15 AM
How is BS? I've read that there are even clubs just for white female Finns and negro male Africans.

Nothing irritates me more than Nazis from wog countries, the only Waffen SS outside Germanic countries came from Finland and Estonia, rest where troops under the SS.

I am not a Nazi and their racial policies where pseudo BS but everyone knows who are the wogs in this continent.

Go and post the club photos, I will post some wogs looking like they escaped from a zoo.

Abeja
11-13-2014, 12:23 AM
Nothing irritates me more than Nazis from wog countries, the only Waffen SS outside Germanic countries came from Finland and Estonia, rest where troops under the SS.

I am not a Nazi and their racial policies where pseudo BS but everyone knows who are the wogs in this continent.

Go and post the club photos, I will post some wogs looking like they escaped from a zoo.

You mad :roll:

Äijä
11-13-2014, 12:27 AM
You mad :roll:

Albanians never fought in a real battle in WW2, they butchered civilians, maybe take that avatar off.

Arbërori
11-13-2014, 12:32 AM
First of all you two ugly clowns can sit down.

She's Nordo-Faelid. I have actually been in Finland: The girls do not date blacks, they date other Finns or at times Swedes. There are also Albanian-Finnish couples.

As of Albania, we are on average more southern than Finns, but saying that we escaped from a zoo... Utterly un-Finnish and pathetic.

Abeja
11-13-2014, 12:34 AM
Albanians never fought in a real battle in WW2, they butchered civilians, maybe take that avatar off.

Let's not diverge the thread, we were talking about how much finnisch girls love African "attention" :lmao

Abeja
11-13-2014, 12:35 AM

She's Nordo-Faelid. I have actually been in Finland: The girls do not date blacks, they date other Finns or at times Swedes. There are also Albanian-Finnish couples.

As of Albania, we are on average more southern than Finns, but saying that we escaped from a zoo... Utterly un-Finnish and pathetic.

Get the fuck out you pederast, if you want to talk about Albanian Finn comparisons open another topic you schizophrenic trash :picard1:

Äijä
11-13-2014, 12:50 AM

Albania is a land of criminals, sheep rustlers and pirates with a gene pool that must be gathered from slave galleys and escaped serfs, not some nobel warrior nation with an mythical Aryan past.

Äijä
11-13-2014, 12:53 AM
Some mod can delete all the dicussion after the Albo accused of Finns mixing with Somalis.

Clawhammer
11-13-2014, 12:57 AM

What's your problem man? Why go around saying stupid shit like that, are you just bored or what?

Abeja
11-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Some mod can delete all the dicussion after the Albo accused of Finns mixing with Somalis.

Man you have nothing to hide, verily I respect Finnish female love for African company :rotfl Be proud of of your feelings.

Aviator
11-13-2014, 04:00 AM
Did not find it either.

BAM!!

It's the 12th one down I believe. It's the one called "Владислав Швец – My Kantele (Финская Народная Песня)"

http://get-tune.net/?a=music&q=%E2%EB%E0%E4%E8%F1%EB%E0%E2+%F8%E2%E5%F6

Free download too. And some of his other stuff sounds all right.

Not a Cop
11-13-2014, 06:25 AM
baltid basicly

Harkonnen
11-13-2014, 07:46 AM

No. The discussion will stay.

Actually I will add to the discussion.

SS Skanderberg

The division itself was considered to have been a military failure,[55] and not one of its members was ever awarded an Iron Cross while serving in it.[56] Overall, it was better known for committing atrocities than for contributing to the German war effort.[35]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg _(1st_Albanian)

This is the truth on the most famous SS Skanderberg I hear Albanian nazis so often glee on :D

Balkan men have always been a race of slave-men of the gypsy persuation. In other words they have great courage to beg, steel and beat up women and elderly, but alas their courage ends in war. Or perhaps it is just a lack of skill? War does require strategic thinking. What seems evident looking all of these nations, is a lack of gameplan, anykind of long term planning. Or perhaps it is a combination of both. Who knows.

Now here are men.

The Finnish Battalion was unique from the other Freiwilliger of the Wiking division, such as the Dutch or the Norwegian contingents in Westland and Nordland, by the fact that it's Officer's and NCO's were ex-Finn Army veterans, and fully in charge. The Finns were always an independent breed, and their first introduction to German 'parade-ground' discipline was met by a steely disregard for German language "befehle." (orders). The Finns held out for Finnish language NCO's, and it was there and then that the Germans realized that this contingent might be formed up and kitted out as a Waffen-SS unit, but would ultimately be commanded only by Finnish speaking Officers.

http://www.feldgrau.com/finland.html

The song is my Kantele by Amorphis, based on a ancient folk theme.

My Kantele is an EP by the Finnish band Amorphis released in 1997. It contains the acoustic version of "My Kantele" from the Elegy album and four previously unreleased songs. The song, "My Kantele", is a traditional Finnish song from the 1840 collection Kanteletar and is also sung by Loituma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UufaC2TI7dg

This is OT, but why do I always get a sort of anti-mongol vibes from you mr Bulgar-ian? Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Anyway should not they be your gods and kings? You know power is power.

Truly they lie, they talk utter nonsense
Who say that music reckon that the kantele
Was fashioned by a god
Out of a great pike's shoulders
From a water-dog's hooked bones:
It was made from the grief
Moulded from sorrow

Its belly out of hard days
Its soundboard from endless woes
Its strings gathered from torments
And its pegs from other ills

So it will not play, will not rejoice at all
Music will not play to please
Give off the right sort of joy
For it was fashioned from cares
Moulded from sorrow.

Raven_
11-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Nordo-Faelid

Following your logic (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?137760-Swedes-are-non-Nordic&p=3126678&viewfull=1#post3126678), most of North-eastern Europe is heavily Faelid.

Aldaris
11-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Pretty indeed, but allow me to clarify some details.

1. Finns are not genetically closer to mongoloids, than other Europeans, the pseudo-mongoloid traits are a result of cold adaptation.

2. There is no way, she is nordo-faelid. She is east baltid, possibly with very minor nordic influence.

Abeja
11-13-2014, 10:23 AM
I'd finnish in her ass, mouth, vag...

She accepts only negroes... :shrug:

FeederOfRavens
11-13-2014, 12:37 PM
Following your logic (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?137760-Swedes-are-non-Nordic&p=3126678&viewfull=1#post3126678), most of North-eastern Europe is heavily Faelid.

Sweden is not North-East Europe. Anyways I kind made a shitty classification.

Äijä
11-13-2014, 12:59 PM
No. The discussion will stay.

Actually I will add to the discussion.

SS Skanderberg

The division itself was considered to have been a military failure,[55] and not one of its members was ever awarded an Iron Cross while serving in it.[56] Overall, it was better known for committing atrocities than for contributing to the German war effort.[35]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg _(1st_Albanian)

This is the truth on the most famous SS Skanderberg I hear Albanian nazis so often glee on :D

Can this be even possible? Germans where handing them even to Finnish women auxiliary for bravery.

Arbërori
11-13-2014, 01:04 PM
I'd finnish in her ass, mouth, vag...

Mozes ti svrsiti i na bolje... If you know what I mean

Davy Jones's Locker
02-28-2015, 08:26 PM
baltid basicly

Agree.