PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion on stripping?

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Do you approve or? Some members here know what I used to be and I frankly quite enjoy it. I also like pole dancing, it's a great sports activity.

Many girls I know end up dating male strippers, do you approve of such unions?

Gustave H
11-18-2014, 09:13 PM
No, just no.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:15 PM
No, just no.

You don't like your girlfriend stripping for you? Come on Nikolai, I know you're into role playing... :laugh:

Gustave H
11-18-2014, 09:17 PM
You don't like your girlfriend stripping for you? Come on Nikolai, I know you're into role playing... :laugh:

:picard2:

dude
11-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Stripping as a living, that's a job. Stripping for your SO, it can be sexy, but it has to be done right.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Stripping as a living, that's a job. Stripping for your SO, it can be sexy, but it has to be done right.

Have you ever had your significant other strip for you?

barbatus
11-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Do you approve or? Some members here know what I used to be and I frankly quite enjoy it.

I'd pay to see that.

dude
11-18-2014, 09:20 PM
Have you ever had your significant other strip for you?
Yes, she has. I have tried but I am not good at it.

Leo Iscariot
11-18-2014, 09:20 PM

This.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:21 PM
I'd pay to see that.

There is a video... :lol:

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Yes, she has. I have tried but I am not good at it.

Have you tried taking classes? It's really sexy when a man knows how to strip.

barbatus
There is a video... :lol:

Ohgod. If you don't mind...

Tooting Carmen
If you have the body and the inclination, then why not?

dude
11-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Have you tried taking classes? It's really sexy when a man knows how to strip.
No, I haven't. Now a days I am getting older and it is getting harder to keep a hard flat stomach. I am very self-conscious.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:28 PM
No, I haven't. Now a days I am getting older and it is getting harder to keep a hard flat stomach. I am very self-conscious.

Well I believe pole dancing is a great activity, you should try it sometimes.

dude
11-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Well I believe pole dancing is a great activity, you should try it sometimes.
Pole dancing is not exactly what I had in mind, I was more thinking something like "Magic Mike" type of thing.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Pole dancing is not exactly what I had in mind, I was more thinking something like "Magic Mike" type of thing.

I've tried both. I also enjoy one on one.

dude
11-18-2014, 09:32 PM
I've tried both. I also enjoy one on one.
Back in the day when I was 21~22 I actually considered it, but I didn't do it because I was a lousy dancer, lol.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Back in the day when I was 21~22 I actually considered it, but I didn't do it because I was a lousy dancer, lol.

You just need some sensuality and a prize afterwards... :wink

dude
11-18-2014, 09:46 PM
You just need some sensuality and a prize afterwards... :wink
The prize is always a good motivator, lol.

Ianus
11-18-2014, 09:52 PM
Everyone is master of his own body and can do with it what he wants as long as it does not damage someone else, so I don't find anything wrong in this.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Everyone is master of his own body and can do with it what he wants as long as it does not damage someone else, so I don't find anything wrong in this.

Do you find your partner stripping for you seductive? Would you approve it as foreplay?

Ianus
11-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Do you find your partner stripping for you seductive? Would you approve it as foreplay?

If in private in a bedroom without prying eyes yes, it's very intiguing and horny.

Porpolita
11-18-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't see the problem with it, we should be free to do this if we wish. But of course there are some people who I just don't want to imagine stripping.

Trun
11-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Does stripping make you lose weight? If yes, this should be TheBrownBear's last hope if anything else doesn't work.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 10:03 PM
I don't see the problem with it, we should be free to do this if we wish. But of course there are some people who I just don't want to imagine stripping.

Would you like to imagine me stripping?

Porpolita
11-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Would you like to imagine me stripping?

Yeah why not lol

Roy
11-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Does stripping make you lose weight? If yes, this should be TheBrownBear's last hope if anything else doesn't work.

:hiding: :runs:

Alenka
11-18-2014, 10:12 PM
I don't like it, but it's not like I have much of a choice in this shitty economy.

Arbėrori
11-18-2014, 10:14 PM
I don't like it, but it's not like I have much of a choice in this shitty economy.

Tell me about it, sister

You working saturday night?

SardiniaAtlantis
11-18-2014, 10:14 PM
I disapprove of it in it's entirety.

The women who do it lead miserable, drug infested lives quite often, and I don't blame them they probably need the drugs to be able to stand doing it for so long.

I know lots of guys enjoy it but I don't see the point when you can just get a hot girl for free. I have never accepted an invitation by any of my mates to go, I will typically respond "You guys go and Ill just call up a hot girl that actually wants to take her clothes of and have sex with me, and not for money."

Frankly it's very sad if you have to pay a woman to take her clothes off for you, or if the only women you can get to do so are not hot enough that you need to pay for it. Sad.

Linebacker
11-18-2014, 10:36 PM
I've seen probably hundreds on night club adult parties.Some which have been drinking even don't mind if you touch.

its a 100 bucks entrance but you get tits in your face until morning.

jmgoni
11-19-2014, 04:53 PM
I think that, in general terms, people associate sexuality with both guilt and humilliation (probably heritage from thousands of years of christianism). I find these kind of taboo as nonsense. Therefore, I approve stripping.

alb0zfinest
11-19-2014, 05:09 PM
At one point it was going to be my career.

:laugh:

Obscene
11-19-2014, 11:52 PM
I disprove of stripping entirely.

Mortimer
11-20-2014, 12:08 AM
I wouldnt like if my wife would work as stripper, i would insist that she quits the job.

Carignan
11-20-2014, 12:12 AM
Striping can be funny and sexy in the bedroom, but as a living I disagree

Loki
11-20-2014, 12:13 AM
I have a beautiful lady friend in London who works for an upmarket stripclub. She makes a lot of money from it and enjoys her job. And, of course, I got free strips from her, which was great :cool:

Loki
11-20-2014, 12:17 AM
The women who do it lead miserable, drug infested lives quite often, and I don't blame them they probably need the drugs to be able to stand doing it for so long.

Drugs are part of the fun, man. Much more fulfilling than a boring office job :)

Highlands
11-20-2014, 12:32 AM
I don't mind if others do it (provided they are of age) but it is not for me.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-20-2014, 12:37 AM
Drugs are part of the fun, man. Much more fulfilling than a boring office job :)

I would not think that striping for desperate men is fulfilling. Stripping for desperate pathetic women, would certainly not be fulfilling for me.
Granted I am not knocking recreational drug use, I do however find it quite negative to have to use drugs in order to get by with what you do as a profession.

Dictator
11-20-2014, 12:43 AM
I can't understand the obsession some human beings have with the naked body of the opposite sex (or same sex). It reminds me of when I was little and my classmates would point their fingers at the naked woman from the biology book and say "ooooooh!".

Arbėrori
11-20-2014, 01:06 AM
I went to a strip club once. I thought it was absurd. What's the point of getting all worked up when you know nothing is going to happen? You're paying someone to torture you, basically.

I wasn't really intentionally speaking of strippers, but stripping in general... Your partner does usually have sex with you afterwards, right?

SkyBurn
11-20-2014, 01:28 AM
Frankly it's very sad if you have to pay a woman to take her clothes off for you, or if the only women you can get to do so are not hot enough that you need to pay for it. Sad.

That's a very judgemental/unempathetic thing to say. You don't know what it's like to be starved of female attention because of your appearance (no I do not pay for it, that's not what I'm implying :P)

Highlands
11-20-2014, 12:06 PM
I would not think that striping for desperate men is fulfilling. Stripping for desperate pathetic women, would certainly not be fulfilling for me.
Granted I am not knocking recreational drug use, I do however find it quite negative to have to use drugs in order to get by with what you do as a profession.

I can't understand the obsession some human beings have with the naked body of the opposite sex (or same sex). It reminds me of when I was little and my classmates would point their fingers at the naked woman from the biology book and say "ooooooh!".

You bring back my faith on this sex-obsessed internet. :icon_wink:

Smaug
11-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Stripping for living, no. Stripping for your partner, sure, why not?

dude
11-20-2014, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dSka6K3X-c
LOL, not to that extent. I still have a flat stomach because I work out regularly, but I don't have a six pack.

Odin
09-21-2017, 06:01 AM
I think it's okay if the girl is above 8. But it's not something that interests me often.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-21-2017, 06:40 AM
I wasn't really intentionally speaking of strippers, but stripping in general... Your partner does usually have sex with you afterwards, right?

Why would I strip for a woman? They're suppose to strip for us. That's why hawt lingerie exists.

Jaromir
05-19-2021, 10:54 AM
Stripping Lesson

Warning - Adults material:

https://youtu.be/P3023_qG_4U

sean
05-20-2021, 10:03 AM
What's your opinion on stripping? Do you approve or?

Stripping is rather obsolete these days, the girls aren't usually that hot and use poor lighting to hide it. Most strippers are busted up butter faces with gargantuan limbs filled with cellulite and stretch marks covered in make up sliding up and down a pole.

The cost of a lap dance is the same per hour as full service from a hooker, but you get less out of it. In some American clubs you can touch them, grab their tits and arse as long as you’re feeding dollars in their underwear.

Worst part is that the strippers have no issue being inappropriate with a child. Mindless whores just do whatever the money tells them to do.

https://i.imgur.com/jYTPwnJ.png

This is degenerate but still a step ahead of the absolute reprobates who turn their children into trannies.

https://i.imgur.com/dIOvlSo.png

Some members here know what I used to be and I frankly quite enjoy it. I also like pole dancing, it's a great sports activity. Many girls I know end up dating male strippers, do you approve of such unions?

They are a joke to most women though. Bachelorette parties are not some massive gangbang with male strippers, most of the time it's just a bunch of old women on Mother's Day being gossipy drunk fools.

https://i.imgur.com/s2vDWaG.jpg

Pretty much all male strippers are gay. Women who work in strip clubs make 500% more than their male counterparts. They make a lot of money because men pay them. Male stippers can only make a lot of money from gay venues.

https://i.imgur.com/o69Y7sm.png

Now they adapted fast and moved their businesses online and are thriving more so now, making the most of quarantine.

https://i.imgur.com/tYF8a3G.png

Harley
05-21-2021, 05:49 AM
Never done it before because no interest, like a partner never has asked me and I don’t think I could make money decently like that.

I think I’m at that age if a guy stripteases for me, I might die from a heart attack or blood loss through an unending nosebleed lol.

MechtoidAfalouHG
05-21-2021, 06:04 AM
Stripping is gay. Make prostitution legal in USA. Enough government tyranny

JamesBond007
05-21-2021, 06:12 AM
Stripping is gay. Make prostitution legal in USA. Enough government tyranny

The USA is retarded it broke away from Britain claiming "Muh Freedom !
" and is not even in top 15 or so free countries on earth in 2021

MechtoidAfalouHG
05-21-2021, 06:53 AM
The USA is retarded it broke away from Britain claiming "Muh Freedom !
" and is not even in top 15 or so free countries on earth in 2021

What are the top 15 most free countries?