PDA

View Full Version : Women are happier than men

Liffrea
04-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Women are generally happier than men, a study found yesterday.

Most of them enjoy where they live, their quality of life and their balance between work and leisure.

More than a third of women ranked their happiness as eight out of 10 or higher.

Only a quarter of men said they were this happy.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/168926/Women-are-happier-than-men

SuuT
04-13-2010, 10:47 AM
lulz.

Sol Invictus
04-13-2010, 10:58 AM
That much is clear, just look at my drunken rantings from last night in the chatbox. :rolleyes:

Bard
04-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Well they are so happy, then why they costantly bitch about everything? do they find it funny?

Sol Invictus
04-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Well they are so happy, then why they costantly bitch about everything?

Because it makes them happy. :tongue

Tabiti
04-13-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm weaker physically, have to shave my legs, lost blood every month, change in hormonal levels makes me mad, am the one who'd suffer more in a case of unwanted pregnancy.
Am I happier?

SuuT
04-13-2010, 01:37 PM
lulz.

(Generally speaking) Women are hard-wired to worry constantly and about nearly everything that one can worry about; Women suffer a discontentedness and emotional restlessness that their gender, and only their gender, are capable of; Women have a succeptibility to boredom unmatched by Men, etc. etc. In spite of all of these things, Women also have an innate desire to please as well as an inherent scaffold upon which to train the appearance of happiness. This training trancends the blunt little tool of self-reporting questionaires, which will always exhibit said training in spite of insured anonymity in the reporting.

Arrow Cross
04-13-2010, 01:42 PM
...have to shave my legs...
Look at it this way: you have to shave them less, and you can skip your face, too. :p

Happier?

SuuT
04-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Look at it this way: you have to shave them less, and you can skip your face, too. :p

Happier?

^This reminds me: It's time to do my yearly manscaping.

Germanicus
04-13-2010, 10:56 PM
That much is clear, just look at my drunken rantings from last night in the chatbox. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with you on this Watt....you were on a downer..:(

Arne
04-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Who would get the most Money if you are in a pregnant Constituition ?

John in Denver
04-13-2010, 11:37 PM
OMG! its so good to hear....a truthful poll with 4,423 adults! This is such great news! Yippie Yi Yo! Yippie Yi Ya!

Loki
04-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Anything to be happy. How much is a sex change operation? :rolleyes:

Lars
04-13-2010, 11:41 PM
The main reason is that they use our money to buy things for themselves and we have to carry the bags for them.

Arne
04-13-2010, 11:44 PM
The main reason is that they use our money to buy things for themselves and we have to carry the bags for them.

But to be honest not only the Bags..

Lars
04-13-2010, 11:50 PM
But to be honest not only the Bags..

You're wrong. Men are pigs 'cause we only do that for the women we love or beautiful women.

Austin
04-14-2010, 06:30 AM
Well in a world where largely the female is indoctrinated from a very young age to essentially be a professional socialite consumer it should be no surprise that they are happier, they are cast as the prize whereas the male from early on understands he will have to face a life of competition and work to amass enough material and or status to win that prize.

Liffrea
04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lars

LOL!

Always amazes me when feminists go on about women being “oppressed” any man knows women get exactly what they want, when they want it. If she wants to go shopping at half one in the afternoon and look at forty five kinds of shoes, which I'm sure vary only in colour, then that's exactly what you will be doing.

Life is just easier that way.:D

Óttar
04-14-2010, 04:52 PM
No sh*t. When you can have sex (and affection) anytime you want to (without paying), how can you possibly be miserable?

Life as a male is a tooth and claw struggle. And what is the prize for this lifetime of fighting tooth and nail? *Ding* A woman! A woman whose loyalty and lasting affection is by no means ensured.

And another thing, if "the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world", WTF is all the complaining about!?

When a woman suffers even over the most trivial of things, she has a whole army of girlfriends to brush her hair and tell her how awesome she is.

Not to mention all the guys who will stop stone dead in the middle of an intellectual conversation, just in the hope that a girl will bat eyelashes at them, or talk to them about some frivolity or another.

I could go on but I desist.

Don
04-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Women are generally happier than men, a study found yesterday.

Most of them enjoy where they live, their quality of life and their balance between work and leisure.

More than a third of women ranked their happiness as eight out of 10 or higher.

Only a quarter of men said they were this happy.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/168926/Women-are-happier-than-men

:coffee:

Totally disagree with that.

A massive proportion of the studies carried about the matter, in particular the ones about self-esteem and self-concept strongly linked to the most shared concept of "hapiness", shows a clearly inferior scores in women, in particular in first half live.

Austin
04-14-2010, 06:46 PM
I think it all boils down to their ability to get sex when they want it. Males cannot attain sex easily on an on-demand basis, women can, even ugly ones. That would equate to more happiness overall I would imagine.

Beorn
04-14-2010, 06:52 PM
These women are only happy because they are either single or in a relationship with modern men which they have total domination over.