PDA

View Full Version : Classify these Faroe Islanders

Ctwentysevenj
11-19-2014, 06:32 AM
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6115/6220958965_8a138012b8_o.jpg

King Claus
11-19-2014, 06:45 AM
Good to see decent racial stock for a change on this board.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-19-2014, 06:52 AM

This is their future, though:
http://gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/1.262649!/image/2628660256._gen/derivatives/box_475/2628660256.
http://forumeuropa.net/showthread.php?tid=3655

They didn't listen to ButlerKing.

Ars Moriendi
11-19-2014, 06:54 AM

+ Historical irrelevance.

LightHouse89
11-19-2014, 06:58 AM

the lady on the far left was thrall ancestry though my friend.

LightHouse89
11-19-2014, 06:59 AM

not really...pretty northern women :p when we disappear from this earth which is probably in 200 years you know damn well you will pay to see our dead bodies in museums LOL hahahah.

Ctwentysevenj
11-19-2014, 07:08 AM
http://gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/1.262649!/image/2628660256._gen/derivatives/box_475/2628660256.

And some more future european woman:picard1:
http://blog.seva.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/After-shot-of-woman-with-cataracts-Dr-Martin-Spencer-for-Seva.jpg

SardiniaAtlantis
11-19-2014, 07:16 AM
And some more future european woman:picard1:

Oh dear.... Anyhow the reason why I posted that is because they are now importing Filipino, and Thai brides into the Faroe Islands, due to a shortage of women.

Ctwentysevenj
11-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Oh dear.... Anyhow the reason why I posted that is because they are now importing Filipino, and Thai brides into the Faroe Islands, due to a shortage of women.

With the low birthrate of Europeans and with immigrants from the third world pouring into Europe every year, that's how maybe a future Faroe islander or other european woman may look!:(

Ars Moriendi
11-19-2014, 07:37 AM
With the low birthrate of Europeans and with immigrants from the third world pouring into Europe every year, that's how maybe a future Faroe islander or other european woman may look!:(

Nobody to blame but European post-modernism. Women don't want them, they'll find new women. Simple.

King Claus
11-19-2014, 07:44 AM
the lady on the far left was thrall ancestry though my friend.
Her cranial capacity shows that's she's almost fully human.

Jehan
11-19-2014, 08:32 AM
I'am horrible person to say this, but they should make come eastern europe women (like Russians, Ukrainians, Polish...) instead of asiatic. I beleive they are more beautiful and more able to integrate in Feroe island society.

Mars06
11-19-2014, 08:37 AM
The two on the right are Borrebies. The one on the left is more Atlantid, via the Irish.

Longbowman
11-19-2014, 09:09 AM
I'am horrible person to say this, but they should make come eastern europe women (like Russians, Ukrainians, Polish...) instead of asiatic. I beleive they are more beautiful and more able to integrate in Feroe island society.

Well Poles are Iceland's largest ethnic minority but a) beauty is subjective, b) in my opinion, Eastern Europeans don't age well, c) they'll take what they can get. The Faroe Islands do not exist to provide you with a white archipelago that you'll never visit.

Jehan
11-19-2014, 09:35 AM
Well Poles are Iceland's largest ethnic minority but a) beauty is subjective, b) in my opinion, Eastern Europeans don't age well, c) they'll take what they can get. The Faroe Islands do not exist to provide you with a white archipelago that you'll never visit.

In Iceland, not sure but Poles minority is mostly men who workd on fishing industry.

a) There are some objectif critere, and on the picture those girls aren't the most beautiful asiatic i ever saw.
b) That's true but i think it's mostly due on the way of life.
c) Maybe they can't.

Feros is a small place, it should be sad if it totally change. What do you think about feroe island full of asiatic?

Longbowman
11-19-2014, 09:37 AM
In Iceland, not sure but Poles minority is mostly men who workd on fishing industry.

a) There are some objectif critere, and on the picture those girls aren't the most beautiful asiatic i ever saw.
b) That's true but i think it's mostly due on the way of life.
c) Maybe they can't.

Feros is a small place, it should be sad if it totally change. What do you think about feroe island full of asiatic?

It wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to me. I've never been and don't intend to go. What's wrong with Asians anyway?

Jehan
11-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Nothing wrong with asians. Feroe have a very specific culture and history, i beleive it should be great to preserve it.

Äijä
11-19-2014, 09:59 AM

Russian, Ukrainian and Polish women like shopping malls and cafes, if they wanted hard work in extreme conditions they could just stay home.

Most women today in all countries want to live superficial lives in big urban centers.

Jehan
11-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Russian, Ukrainian and Polish women like shopping malls and cafes, if they wanted hard work in extreme conditions they could just stay home.

Most women today in all countries want to live superficial lives in big urban centers.

I'am not sure Feroe island have extrem condition of living compare to north place or rural areas in other country.
I read the link, and it seems that mostly indonesians women don't work at all.

KawaiiKawaii
11-19-2014, 10:21 AM
I'am not sure Feroe island have extrem condition of living compare to north place or rural areas in other country.
I read the link, and it seems that mostly indonesians women don't work at all.

Actually, you're right. The Faroese climate is weirdly mild. In Torshavn, mean temperatures by month never go under 0. It's mostly the isolation and lack of city life that pushes women to emigrate.

TheForeigner
11-19-2014, 10:59 AM
Are these Faroese considered Danes, Norwegians or another ethnic group?

Trun
11-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Actually, you're right. The Faroese climate is weirdly mild. In Torshavn, mean temperatures by month never go under 0.

Actually, it has average summer temperature of 10 C, sun almost never shines because of nearly constant rain and clouds, and the wind can reach over 100 km/h. Not a pleasant place to live at all.

Longbowman
11-19-2014, 05:05 PM
Are these Faroese considered Danes, Norwegians or another ethnic group?

Faroese are separate and very British Islander influenced especially along maternal lines.

LightHouse89
11-19-2014, 06:10 PM
Faroese are separate and very British Islander influenced especially along maternal lines.

the man in the picture looks like my dad's nephew.

LightHouse89
11-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Nobody to blame but European post-modernism. Women don't want them, they'll find new women. Simple.

European women are more interested in finding careers....same with American white women. Feminism is to blame but yes this is a product of post-modernism. Jewish women here are notorious for promoting feminism....almost every famous feminist in the north east where I live is a Jewess.

Longbowman
11-19-2014, 07:38 PM
the man in the picture looks like my dad's nephew.

That's a weird way of describing your cousin/step-cousin.

LightHouse89
11-20-2014, 02:52 AM
That's a weird way of describing your cousin/step-cousin.

He is a weird man. I wont get into it here. But yes he is.....I find it hard to call him that as he is an asshole and my dad hates him hahaha. But yes he is a spitting image of him actually.

Aviator
11-20-2014, 03:06 AM

You consider Denmark historically irrelevant?

Leo Iscariot
11-20-2014, 03:11 AM

I remember hearing about that a while ago. The male to female ratio is something like 1.3:1.

If it's such a problem, why not offer incentives for Danish woman to move there?

FeederOfRavens
11-20-2014, 03:12 AM
You consider Denmark historically irrelevant?

Maybe it is irrelevant in recent times but historically Denmark was more powerful especially in the Viking and Middle ages

Aviator
11-20-2014, 03:15 AM
Maybe it is irrelevant in recent times but historically Denmark was more powerful especially in the Viking and Middle ages

I think it's extremely historically relevant, even in recent times. I just disliked the way Ars was dismissive of the Faroe Islanders, perhaps because he didn't realize that they're technically part of the Kingdom of Denmark.

FeederOfRavens
11-20-2014, 03:17 AM
I think it's extremely historically relevant, even in recent times. I just disliked the way Ars was dismissive of the Faroe Islanders, perhaps because he didn't realize that they're technically part of the Kingdom of Denmark.

He's dismissive of all Scandinavian countries.

Aviator
11-20-2014, 03:18 AM
He's dismissive of all Scandinavian countries.

I know. It's rather entertaining.

Grace O'Malley
11-20-2014, 12:26 PM
The two on the right are Borrebies. The one on the left is more Atlantid, via the Irish.

The lady on the right doesn't look particularly Irish.

LightHouse89
11-20-2014, 06:06 PM
The lady on the right doesn't look particularly Irish.

the one on the left to me does.

LightHouse89
11-20-2014, 06:08 PM
I remember hearing about that a while ago. The male to female ratio is something like 1.3:1.

If it's such a problem, why not offer incentives for Danish woman to move there?

the authorities would rather Europeans disappear by interracial breeding. just like in America....we have posters here promoting inter-racial marriage. They have those in Europe to.....

Longbowman
11-20-2014, 07:21 PM
the authorities would rather Europeans disappear by interracial breeding. just like in America....we have posters here promoting inter-racial marriage. They have those in Europe to.....

Telling people they should have one, or just accepting them?

Peter Nirsch
11-20-2014, 07:38 PM
they look South Swedish

LightHouse89
11-21-2014, 03:50 AM
Telling people they should have one, or just accepting them?

advocating it by publicly posting something endorsed on college campuses. They do this by showing pictures of white women with non white men or white men with non white women. Abomination is the only word to describe such garbage. How is this promoted? Through funded programs. I also see it on welfare programs such as 'WIC' and other places like promoting it...the only people who actually accept anything from these programs are the usual Caribbean peoples.

The government here does advocate it. I mean look how much more successful one is to run in a presidential eection if he or she is half black and half white. Its the new thing. Guess you aint cool if you aint apart of it! :thumb001:

We are long past acceptance that bullshit was enforced when I was in grade school to made the mongrels feel proud over everyone else. Hey you cant blame them they should be proud they are half human I guess.

LightHouse89
11-21-2014, 03:52 AM
they look South Swedish

not at all. :rolleyes:

Ctwentysevenj
11-21-2014, 04:04 AM
They look like they are from Klagenfurt!:)

aherne
11-21-2014, 06:08 AM
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6115/6220958965_8a138012b8_o.jpg

Left woman: CM ("Brunn") + Corded Aryan
Man: Corded Aryan + CM ("Faelid"/"Borreby")
Woman: CM ("Baltid", but given her ethnicity "Borreby")

Very typical individuals throughout Scandinavia.

Longbowman
11-21-2014, 09:36 AM
advocating it by publicly posting something endorsed on college campuses. They do this by showing pictures of white women with non white men or white men with non white women. Abomination is the only word to describe such garbage. How is this promoted? Through funded programs. I also see it on welfare programs such as 'WIC' and other places like promoting it...the only people who actually accept anything from these programs are the usual Caribbean peoples.

The government here does advocate it. I mean look how much more successful one is to run in a presidential eection if he or she is half black and half white. Its the new thing. Guess you aint cool if you aint apart of it! :thumb001:

We are long past acceptance that bullshit was enforced when I was in grade school to made the mongrels feel proud over everyone else. Hey you cant blame them they should be proud they are half human I guess.

This was hard to read but are you suggesting mixed-race people should just never try to achieve anything and accept your preconceptions about 'superiority' instead of trying to accomplish things and be in the public eye?

WOOHP
11-21-2014, 01:43 PM
not at all. :rolleyes:

Yes they do :picard1:
They look like ordinary Scandinavians. Far more Swedish than Irish/British.

Grace O'Malley
11-21-2014, 02:26 PM
the one on the left to me does.

I meant to say left. They all look a bit Norwegian to me.

Peter Nirsch
11-21-2014, 02:30 PM
not at all. :rolleyes: why no? Have you ever been to Sweden? I was there last week....