PDA

View Full Version : Classify Jordanian dude and his half American son

StonyArabia
11-19-2014, 07:52 PM
http://s30.postimg.org/3mvihxvq9/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
[url=http://postimage.org/]

The kid is half American and has blue eyes and it seems blond hair.

curupira
11-19-2014, 09:08 PM
The Jordanian looks like a regular Near Eastern from Palestine or somewhere near, just more tanned than average. Perhaps he gets more exposed to the sun, it would be interesting to see how an unexposed part of his arm or leg would look like in terms of pigmentation. I suspect it'd be significantly lighter.

Peter Nirsch
11-19-2014, 09:13 PM
arab

Sikeliot
11-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Arabid, and the son is too young to classify.

StonyArabia
11-19-2014, 10:22 PM
The Jordanian looks like a regular Near Eastern from Palestine or somewhere near, just more tanned than average. Perhaps he gets more exposed to the sun, it would be interesting to see how an unexposed part of his arm or leg would look like in terms of pigmentation. I suspect it'd be significantly lighter.

I agree he has a noble look, the colouring makes him even more handsome no homo lol.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-19-2014, 10:25 PM
I agree he has a noble look, the colouring makes him even more handsome no homo lol.

Kinda homo, bro....

Leto
11-19-2014, 10:26 PM
What does American mean in this case? It's not a proper ethnicity.

Hadouken
11-19-2014, 10:29 PM
dark/tanned East Med

can probably pass in southern Italy and Cyprus ? he is Levantine after all :D

StonyArabia
11-19-2014, 10:30 PM
What does American mean in this case? It's not a proper ethnicity.

The mother of the child is AngloAmerican most likely of Pred British ancestry.

Leto
11-19-2014, 10:39 PM
The mother of the child is AngloAmerican most likely of Pred British ancestry.
Okay. I detest such marriages. Even if the boy looks white, his father will most likely raise him Muslim (sand culture). The West does not need Abdurahmans and Abu-Baqrs.

StonyArabia
11-20-2014, 02:48 AM
dark/tanned East Med

can probably pass in southern Italy and Cyprus ? he is Levantine after all :D

No he is Arabid, he can't pass anywhere in Europe. Jordanians are Arabians, they identify themselves Araban or Bedu the latter became preferred, but yes there is Levantine elements. Jordan is part of Arabia more so than the levant. The guy can't even pass as an exotic Euro.

Hadouken
11-20-2014, 02:51 AM
No he is Arabid, he can't pass anywhere in Europe. Jordanians are Arabians, they identify themselves Araban or Bedu the latter became preferred, but yes there is Levantine elements. Jordan is part of Arabia more so than the levant. The guy can't even pass as an exotic Euro.

if you said that he is Lebanese instead of Jordanian he would probably pass :')

wvwvw
11-20-2014, 02:54 AM
I see brown eyes :D

Leto
11-20-2014, 03:15 PM
They are not blue to me either.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-20-2014, 06:13 PM
This kid will prob look very Ashkenazi.

LightHouse89
11-20-2014, 06:16 PM
Okay. I detest such marriages. Even if the boy looks white, his father will most likely raise him Muslim (sand culture). The West does not need Abdurahmans and Abu-Baqrs.

I would rather see that than interracial marriage.

StonyArabia
11-20-2014, 06:19 PM

They looked blue but it's probably hazel the kids eyes he does have blond hair though.

King Claus
11-20-2014, 06:21 PM
So what :laugh: . Shit like that happens all the time :/

StonyArabia
11-20-2014, 07:06 PM
if you said that he is Lebanese instead of Jordanian he would probably pass :')

Maybe but Lebanese look a little different than Jordanians. This guy fits better in the
Gulf nations than in Lebanon let alone Cyprus and south Italy.

Prince Of Macrobia
11-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Abu dabian

Flower Power
11-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Arabid.

Kamal900
11-20-2014, 08:04 PM

You could say that Jordanians are both Arabian and Levantine, and it all depends of geography of the country. You also have Palestinians who are bedo descent as well. Jordan is located in both arabia and levant.

Yuffayur
11-20-2014, 09:45 PM
people are crazy the guy is not Arabid, he's not long faced. he's alpinazed.

StonyArabia
11-21-2014, 06:33 AM
You could say that Jordanians are both Arabian and Levantine, and it all depends of geography of the country. You also have Palestinians who are bedo descent as well. Jordan is located in both arabia and levant.

Yes there are Palestinian of Bedouin descent, and many identify as such, they even use the Palestinian flag. Also you must know that many Bedo see Jordan as country where they can be free from oppression from other groups, as you know we are one of the most oppressed groups in the Mideast, so there is little trust to an extent of outsiders. We do love the Palestinians and see them as our kin, only idiots in some soccer games might create tensions between Palestinians and those with an ethnic Bedo descent, yet both have lived well and co-existed for a long time. That said I do agree with you, that is both Levant and Arabia, but many Jordanians don't like to be grouped as Levantine because of Lebanon and Syria as those two have very different culture, they don't mind being grouped with Palestinians, but also recognizing the differences that makes both of them unique. This why Jordanians try to group themselves with Arabians, and the area of Tabuk and Nafaud share strong cultural similarity to Jordan's culture, and even ethnicity, but so do Palestinians, but you guys have more of Levantine elements but very different, and hence why we feel affinity and brotherhood to you more than anyone else and of course Arabs of the Syrian Desert to who share some cultural and ethnic affinities.

Wael
11-21-2014, 06:37 AM
The man is black arabid - Asiatic alpine :biggrin:

Kamal900
11-21-2014, 08:08 AM
Yes there are Palestinian of Bedouin descent, and many identify as such, they even use the Palestinian flag. Also you must know that many Bedo see Jordan as country where they can be free from oppression from other groups, as you know we are one of the most oppressed groups in the Mideast, so there is little trust to an extent of outsiders. We do love the Palestinians and see them as our kin, only idiots in some soccer games might create tensions between Palestinians and those with an ethnic Bedo descent, yet both have lived well and co-existed for a long time. That said I do agree with you, that is both Levant and Arabia, but many Jordanians don't like to be grouped as Levantine because of Lebanon and Syria as those two have very different culture, they don't mind being grouped with Palestinians, but also recognizing the differences that makes both of them unique. This why Jordanians try to group themselves with Arabians, and the area of Tabuk and Nafaud share strong cultural similarity to Jordan's culture, and even ethnicity, but so do Palestinians, but you guys have more of Levantine elements but very different, and hence why we feel affinity and brotherhood to you more than anyone else and of course Arabs of the Syrian Desert to who share some cultural and ethnic affinities.

Hmm, i dont know any tensions between bedos and palis in Jordan, but i do know that people of Levantine descent in Jordan(who dont identify themselves as palestinians or those coming from syria in the early 20th century Syria) somewhat dislike my people. Southern Jordan is mostly inhabited by Bedos, while the levantine part of the country(Amman, Zarqa, Irbid, and etc) are mostly inhabited by peoples of Levantine ancestry. Like i said, being Jordanian is a nationality, and its for both arabians and levantines alike, as it was for thousands of years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GC4VMquIw

Again, being a Jordanian is more to do with nationality not ethnicity, as Palestinians are just as native to the country as the arabians living in the country(both bedo and non-bedo). While i do hate the syrian government, at the same time however, i dont hate the syrian people generally. You must no hate the syrian people for the actions of the government, and really, that's generalization.(if you find this video amusing then your a sick person):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3myqeLDuQgg
There are two kinds of Jordanians; levantines and arabians, and palestinians cluster very closely to Jordanian peoples as you have shown in the genetic test showing palestinians clustering both samaritans and jordanians.

You also need to know that many Iraqis who are of Arabian, non-bedo, ancestry never mistreated my people in Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=d0-So1Kt3sQ
You must also understand that not all Arabians share the mentality of unity and etc in Arabia. I mean, look at how Kuwait have been treating Iraq as a prime example. Kuwaitis are very arrogant, while the Saudi government have expelled ALL yemenis from saudi arabia.

Yuffayur
11-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Hmm, i dont know any tensions between bedos and palis in Jordan, but i do know that people of Levantine descent in Jordan(who dont identify themselves as palestinians or those coming from syria in the early 20th century Syria) somewhat dislike my people. Southern Jordan is mostly inhabited by Bedos, while the levantine part of the country(Amman, Zarqa, Irbid, and etc) are mostly inhabited by peoples of Levantine ancestry. Like i said, being Jordanian is a nationality, and its for both arabians and levantines alike, as it was for thousands of years.

Again, being a Jordanian is more to do with nationality not ethnicity, as Palestinians are just as native to the country as the arabians living in the country(both bedo and non-bedo). While i do hate the syrian government, at the same time however, i dont hate the syrian people generally. You must no hate the syrian people for the actions of the government, and really, that's generalization.(if you find this video amusing then your a sick person):

There are two kinds of Jordanians; levantines and arabians, and palestinians cluster very closely to Jordanian peoples as you have shown in the genetic test showing palestinians clustering both samaritans and jordanians.

You also need to know that many Iraqis who are of Arabian, non-bedo, ancestry never mistreated my people in Iraq.

You must also understand that not all Arabians share the mentality of unity and etc in Arabia. I mean, look at how Kuwait have been treating Iraq as a prime example. Kuwaitis are very arrogant, while the Saudi government have expelled ALL yemenis from saudi arabia.

From my experience the best are Arabs are Yemenis and Emiratis, the worst the people from the Persian gulf.

StonyArabia
11-21-2014, 04:50 PM

There are no tensions, but it occurs by some idiots due to some soccer clubs in Jordan, when Palestinians and Bedouins play together. As for the Syrians who came to Jordan they were mostly Christian from what I know, but some Muslim Syrians came but they don't have a Palestinian identity, yes to extent they have dislike of Palestinians, but it's more to do with rivalry. Indeed those cities you named are more Levantine and seen as Palestinian cities. Well the South is Bedouin, with the exception of Madaba which host Christian Bedouins, and Kerkak have a good amount of them as well. Although Christian Bedouins can be found in the South to. I agree, btw this why the king married a Palestinian it was to give them more voice and representation in the country. This was positive move done by the king. The Queen herself has done quiet few task for the Palestinians.

Yes Jordanian is nationality not ethnicity, and Palestinians as well Arabians Bedos are both what form the unique ethnicity of Jordan. I don't hate the Syrian people, I just said their culture is different from that of Jordan. However since the French manadate the Syrian Bedo were actually targeted for assimilation and then with Baathism they were taught and had to identify with a pan-Syrian identity, something they rejected due their tribal affiliation and a relationship with other Bedo peoples. Certainly those actions are not of the Syrian people, and yes if Baathism was more representative, and does give the other minorities in Syria a voice to speak like the non-Arab minorities and Bedos, there would not be mistrust as now happened, also there needs to be a true secular government where all Islamic sects, Christian sects, and other groups to have representation and be respected. However this is also true of Egypt, which for years has marginalized it's Bedo population in the Sinai. No one deserves that fate, and if anyone find it amusing he or she is indeed sick. Yet in Palestine the Bedos were relatively free to be Bedos. Also you must know Christian Bedo and Muslim Bedo in Jordan have lived in peace, without any conflict, and in fact many Christian Bedos were and are Arabian nationalists, if you tell them there not Arab/Arabian they will get offended. So when many Palestinians came to Jordan they lived among the Bedos without much friction.

[QUOTET=Gilgamesh900]here are two kinds of Jordanians; levantines and arabians, and palestinians cluster very closely to Jordanian peoples as you have shown in the genetic test showing palestinians clustering both samaritans and jordanians.

Yes this is to do with Jordan's location, so it would make sense based on the geographic location.

Well Palestinians in Iraq were never mistreated and were seen as equals to the citizens of Iraq. This why Palestinians still love that place, although most have left for Europe, North America, and even South America, because of the war. As for the last video that is the sentiment of the people of Arabia, and certainly not the monarchies. The monarchies don't want to be united because they would lose their power if this was to happen. Kuwait is very arrogant indeed and treated Iraq quite badly. As for the Saudi monarchy it's not liked and it should not be representative of the average citizen, and that move has been criticized by a lot of people within Saudi, and outside. However regular Arabians still have heart to their land and do with to have some form of unity.

Kamal900
11-21-2014, 05:28 PM
From my experience the best are Arabs are Yemenis and Emiratis, the worst the people from the Persian gulf.

For me, the best arabians generally are the Yemenis and Omanis, the worst arabians are the Kuwaitis. Iraqis are good people as well, and really, for us palestinians, Iraq was the best place to live when it was under Saddam's rule. Now, its no better than Afghanistan or Pakistan.

madridi4verrr
11-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Impossible to classify kids wait for him to grow up ^^

Yuffayur
11-21-2014, 07:07 PM
For me, the best arabians generally are the Yemenis and Omanis, the worst arabians are the Kuwaitis. Iraqis are good people as well, and really, for us palestinians, Iraq was the best place to live when it was under Saddam's rule. Now, its no better than Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Saudis and people of the Gulf are the worst, how they exploit the syrians girls, sexually obsessed except Omanis I've never heard anything about them.

Kamal900
11-21-2014, 07:28 PM
Saudis and people of the Gulf are the worst, how they exploit the syrians girls, sexually obsessed except Omanis I've never heard anything about them.

Omanis are mostly Ibadis, the most peaceful sect of Islam(the only Ibadis besides the Omanis are the berber tribe called the Mozabite people), and they are culturally different than those living in Saudi Arabia and the coastal countries of Arabia. Oman is a southern Arabian country, and its culture, heritage, and etc are shared with those of Yemen, and the arabians tribes of Yemeni ancestry, like the Shammaris. Oman is a mallow, sleeping country, and really, there's nothing going on in that country. Kuwaitis are pure scum, and i had plenty of experience with them. I consider the Iraqis as my bros, and they never been a problem for us. Yemenis are good people, though the government in Saudi Arabia mistreats them very badly, and Yemen suffers from Religious extremism and etc(child marriages and such). Never met any Qataris, and my experiences with Saudis are mixed. Some are good, and some are bad.