PDA

View Full Version : Can gays become straight?

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Decided to make a whole new thread about this. I'm not going to lie, I tried for many years to become straight. To some extent, I still do try. Do you think it's possible to become a straight person? And how? I decided not to make this a poll to encourage discussion as opposed to just voting.

dude
11-19-2014, 10:03 PM
I don't think so. I think your gayness is to stay.

Arbėrori
11-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Don't bother trying, your body is not attracted to the female body.

I've slept with women but nothing compares with having sex with a man.

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 10:05 PM
I don't think so, but I'm curious. I really can't imagine being gay. Why did you want to become straight?

Stefan_Dusan
11-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Decided to make a whole new thread about this. I'm not going to lie, I tried for many years to become straight. To some extent, I still do try. Do you think it's possible to become a straight person? And how? I decided not to make this a poll to encourage discussion as opposed to just voting.

My definition of what is 'gay' and yours is different. To me gay is a behavior, to you it is attraction.

Yes, a gay man will probably always to some degree or another be attracted to men. But that doesn't mean he can find a woman, have kids, and never have sex with other men.

Sikeliot
11-19-2014, 10:07 PM
I can't imagine even kissing, holding hands in a loving way, or wanting to cuddle, or be intimate with a woman. It's not just about sex. I only see platonic love in a woman's eyes.

Aviator
11-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Doubtful. I wouldn't waste time stressing over it.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:09 PM
I don't think so, but I'm curious. I really can't imagine being gay. Why did you want to become straight?

I was (am?) not totally accepting of myself. When I was closeted I was quite homophobic, I come from a culture not too accepting of gays and I am quite uncomfortable with myself. I don't feel anything towards women sexually but when I feel attracted to men I feel guilty. I lost a lot of friends when I came out too, including my best friend from childhood. It's really difficult to explain in a lot of ways. I don't like that aspect of myself at all and it gave me a lot of issues.

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 10:09 PM
I can't imagine even kissing, holding hands in a loving way, or wanting to cuddle, or be intimate with a woman. It's not just about sex. I only see platonic love in a woman's eyes.

Haha, that sounds so strange to me. :D

Arbėrori
11-19-2014, 10:10 PM
I was (am?) not totally accepting of myself. When I was closeted I was quite homophobic, I come from a culture not too accepting of gays and I am quite uncomfortable with myself. I don't feel anything towards women sexually but when I feel attracted to men I feel guilty. I lost a lot of friends when I came out too, including my best friend from childhood. It's really difficult to explain in a lot of ways. I don't like that aspect of myself at all and it gave me a lot of issues.

Fuck anyone that you lost, they weren't true with you in the beginning... I had this fortunate of most of my friends being bisexual atleast, so there was no weird eyes or anything.

Heck, even my straight friends tell me not to be with a woman because I'm too smart for that. xD

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:11 PM
My definition of what is 'gay' and yours is different. To me gay is a behavior, to you it is attraction.

Yes, a gay man will probably always to some degree or another be attracted to men. But that doesn't mean he can find a woman, have kids, and never have sex with other men.

Do not mistake me. I am NOT feminine. I am masculine in behaviour. Men should act like men, that is how I was raised and I was raised right. I have more machismo than many of these straight Canadian men. I am a man.

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 10:12 PM

Well I can't imagine gay men don't know what to do until maybe 25 and then suddenly they wake up and realise they are gay. Or am I wrong?

I already knew that I want women when I was 15 years old.

Sikeliot
11-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Haha, that sounds so strange to me. :D

Not to me. In fact, while flattering because it means I look good, I feel awkward if women flirt with me.

Stefan_Dusan
11-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Do not mistake me. I am NOT feminine. I am masculine in behaviour. Men should act like men, that is how I was raised and I was raised right. I have more machismo than many of these straight Canadian men. I am a man.

I mean in the sense of having sex with men. You can still feel attracted to men but have sex with women. After all many men masturbate, I can guarantee you they don't feel attraction to their hand.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Well I can't imagine gay men don't know what to do until maybe 25 and then suddenly they wake up and realise they are gay. Or am I wrong?

I already knew that I want women when I was 15 years old.

I "knew" I was gay since at least puberty. I started having crushes at the same time as other guys but suppressed my feelings and denied them to myself until at least highschool. Then I denied to to others until I came out. I have not and likely never will be comfortable with myself. But so what? It's rough but that's the price I pay.

Sikeliot
11-19-2014, 10:15 PM
I mean in the sense of having sex with men. You can still feel attracted to men but have sex with women.

And why would we want to? Men who are actually gay can't even get physically aroused by a woman.

Guapo
11-19-2014, 10:16 PM
I "knew" I was gay since at least puberty. I started having crushes at the same time as other guys but suppressed my feelings and denied them to myself until at least highschool. Then I denied to to others until I came out. I have not and likely never will be comfortable with myself. But so what? It's rough but that's the price I pay.

You're gay? it's ok. You are who you are.

Canadian men aren't macho, they are too reserved. Must be the Celtic genes xD

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:17 PM
I mean in the sense of having sex with men. You can still feel attracted to men but have sex with women. After all many men masturbate, I can guarantee you they don't feel attraction to their hand.

I've had girlfriends and tried to have sex with them but never could. My last gf broke up with me because I wouldn't sleep with her. I just couldn't get myself to do it. Either mentally or physically. Perhaps someday I can. I hope so.

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 10:17 PM

So you do feel uncomfortable being gay?

My questions may sound strange, but I don't understand being gay. :D

It doesn't seem to be as easy as being a man and being attracted to men.

Stefan_Dusan
11-19-2014, 10:18 PM
And why would we want to? Men who are actually gay can't even get physically aroused by a woman.

So you can raise a family and carry on your father's name. It's duty to the family. Being gay (having sex with men) is you living for yourself and not for your family.

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 10:19 PM
I've had girlfriends and tried to have sex with them but never could. My last gf broke up with me because I wouldn't sleep with her. I just couldn't get myself to do it. Either mentally or physically. Perhaps someday I can. I hope so.

Why not mentally and why not physically?

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:19 PM

Because some people like me want to be able to have real biological children and a normal family. I would rather die than to never have children and raise them right. But I cannot. It would be ideal to just have a wife and be a real father and protector of the family.

Sikeliot
11-19-2014, 10:20 PM
So you can raise a family and carry on your father's name. It's duty to the family. Being gay (having sex with men) is you living for yourself and not for your family.

I don't owe my father anything, he's a piece of shit and always has been. My brother will have children.. he doesn't use protection and will probably have more than his share.

Guapo
11-19-2014, 10:21 PM
Because some people like me want to be able to have real biological children and a normal family. I would rather die than to never have children and raise them right. But I cannot. It would be ideal to just have a wife and be a real father and protector of the family.

Then try to do that but will you be happy? That's an issue for the future.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Why not mentally and why not physically?

It's mentally and emotionally difficult to force yourself to sleep with someone you have absolutely no sexual or emotional interest in like that. I know it's not the same but the closest comparison would be to imagine yourself trying to force yourself to sleep with a man.
As for physically... It don't think I need to explain that .

Porpolita
11-19-2014, 10:22 PM

Its more complicated than that. Many gays/lesbians have had sex with the opposite sex, and it is not uncommon for staight people to have had sexual encounters with the same sex.

But even if we can have sex with whatever gender, deep down we know if which sex we prefer. If you feel guilty after having sex with the opposite sex, then you are gay, and vice versa.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:24 PM
Then try to do that but will you be happy? That's an issue for the future.

Of course I won't be happy but I'm not happy now either. Do not get me wrong, this is no pity party. I do not need pity. I am merely asking if you think it's possible for me to do it. I have tried very hard to be happy the way I am and I cannot. I am unnatural.

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 10:25 PM
It's mentally and emotionally difficult to force yourself to sleep with someone you have absolutely no sexual or emotional interest in like that. I know it's not the same but the closest comparison would be to imagine yourself trying to force yourself to sleep with a man.
As for physically... It don't think I need to explain that .

Well ok, but I don't want to sleep with men because I'm not attracted to them AND they aren't my emotional counterpart. Men are just friends. And this does work out with one part male and one part female.
But if the two parts are the same?

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 10:25 PM
Yes, they can become straight.

Everything begins with the Oedipus complex, in childhood, when there is no identification with the opposite sex.

Being gay is when you have sexual desire for a person of the same sex. For psychoanalysis, you had a sexual act with someone of the same sex once does not make you gay ..

Begins when an analytical process focuses on finding the cause and move the libido to its natural destiny, which is to be straight. Values imposed by the superego are changed and the person becomes interested in the opposite sex.

I'm not saying that being gay is wrong, just giving a psychoanalytic opinion.

Carignan
11-19-2014, 10:26 PM
I think it is possible, but it is quite rare. I remember the story of a guy who was gay and was not interested in women at all.
A girl from his building felt in love with him and somehow they became friends, then bestfriends. The guy developed feelings
for that girl and they got engaged. They ended up having a child. He said he was still homosexual, but he felt sexually attracted
only to his wife, not other women. I caught that story on a show.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:27 PM
Yes, they can become straight.

Everything begins with the Oedipus complex, in childhood, when there is no identification with the opposite sex.

Being gay is when you have sexual desire for a person of the same sex. For psychoanalysis, you had a sexual act with someone of the same sex once does not make you gay ..

Begins when an analytical process focuses on finding the cause and move the libido to its natural destiny, which is to be straight. Values imposed by the superego are changed and the person becomes interested in the opposite sex.

I'm not saying that being gay is wrong, just giving a psychoanalytic opinion.

Freud said it is impossible to change.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Freud said it is impossible to change.

Freud never said this. I“m psycoanalitic

Leo Iscariot
11-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Despite what preachers and discredited scientific claims say; no, no they can't. Just like the inverse can't happen.

Just be who you are and do whatever makes you happy.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Of course not. A bi person may chose to stick to one gender over the other, but it clearly cannot be done. If it could then homosexuals which live in oppressive societies would not exist, however we know they do exist because they are on occasion executed or incarcerated due to their sexual disposition.

Guapo
11-19-2014, 10:30 PM
Of course I won't be happy but I'm not happy now either. Do not get me wrong, this is no pity party. I do not need pity. I am merely asking if you think it's possible for me to do it. I have tried very hard to be happy the way I am and I cannot. I am unnatural.
You may find this funny but try going to a strip club, get a lap dance from a whore and see what happens.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 10:30 PM
Its more complicated than that. Many gays/lesbians have had sex with the opposite sex, and it is not uncommon for staight people to have had sexual encounters with the same sex.

But even if we can have sex with whatever gender, deep down we know if which sex we prefer. If you feel guilty after having sex with the opposite sex, then you are gay, and vice versa.

Why you thumb me down, man? Are you psychoanalytic? If the answer is no. Your opinion is ignorant and i gave a professional opinion

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Freud never said this. I“m psycoanalitic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud's_views_on_homosexuality#Views_on_at tempts_to_change_homosexuality

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:32 PM
You may find this funny but try going to a strip club, get a lap dance from a whore and see what happens.

Lmao, and you may find this funny but I already tried that :P
Nothing. You know, down there. Nothing.

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 10:32 PM

That's very new to me.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 10:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud's_views_on_homosexuality#Views_on_at tempts_to_change_homosexuality

an article? Go to the Uni, study 5 years and after that we discuss what Freud thought, ok?

Guapo
11-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Lmao, and you may find this funny but I already tried that :P
Nothing. You know, down there. Nothing.

I figured that. I have gay friends that did it which is why I recommended it. It didnt work xD

Arbėrori
11-19-2014, 10:34 PM
You will never be happy with a woman, take this from me. I have dated quite a few women, which were very attractive and some were also models.

I do admit a woman broke my heart once, but it wasn't out of love but out of friendship. She was the closest woman I ever confined to, she was also the first person I ever told I was gay. She betrayed me for a guy that used to beat her, offend her and even cheat on her. Do I care now? No I don't. I simply don't.

Once you're done with me, you're done, there are no second chances. You mean nothing to me once you betray me or my trust. Every man I ever tried to hit it with on knew this.

I can be anything you'd like me to be, but you have to accept me first. Just because I look at other guys doesn't mean I would ever cheat on my boyfriend, he is the most important thing in my life and he's sacred to me. He saved my life when no one was there for me and those are the bonds that will never make you think of forcing yourself on a person, especially a female.

Live life to the fullest, you've only got one life you sexy ass homo.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:36 PM
an article? Go to the Uni, study 5 years and after that we discuss what Freud thought, ok?

I was talking about the letter. Besides, my friend's dad is a psychiatrist and he's the one to talked to me about Freud's views on the subject. I'm not going to argue with you about this because we're straying off topic and I am not particularly interested.

Porpolita
Why you thumb me down, man? Are you psychoanalytic? If the answer is no. Your opinion is ignorant and i gave a professional opinion

There is no hard proof that psychoanalysis can make a gay person straight. The Psychodynamic approach to human behaviour is unscientific and unfalsifiable. Conversion therapies are a stupid idea anyway.

Arbėrori
I figured that. I have gay friends that did it which is why I recommended it. It didnt work xD

Girls are lousy dancers, sorry.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
http://i62.tinypic.com/2q8n1mr.jpg

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:37 PM

I tried a lot of religious methods. Countless hours of prayer over the last few years, trust me.

Guapo
11-19-2014, 10:38 PM
I tried a lot of religious methods. Countless hours of prayer over the last few years, trust me.

Just be who you are. Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.

Aviator
11-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Girls are lousy dancers, sorry.

No way man.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 10:40 PM
I was talking about the letter. Besides, my friend's dad is a psychiatrist and he's the one to talked to me about Freud's views on the subject. I'm not going to argue with you about this because we're straying off topic and I am not particularly interested.

Psychiatrist sutdy medicine and more neurological aspects. Psychoanalysts studying the unconscious wich is very different.

You not argue because you aren“t a professional of the area.

And you gave an article from wikipedia? Come on. If was so simple i never went to the Uni. Just read articles on wikipedia

Arbėrori
11-19-2014, 10:41 PM
No way man.

Oh yes, especially western girls. Best female dancers ever are Balkanite and East Slavic women, the rest, niet.

If you know what I used to do you'd believe me.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 10:42 PM
There is no hard proof that psychoanalysis can make a gay person straight. The Psychodynamic approach to human behaviour is unscientific and unfalsifiable. Conversion therapies are a stupid idea anyway.

Of course there are proof. You know nothing abut this subject. And sutpidy is your manner. Like I said, go to the Uni and sutdy 5 year before make a ignorant comment.

Ps: Your behaviour is very typical for a person wich have a resistant and insecure about analyses

Ps2: Threrapy is different from analysis, ok?

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:42 PM
Just be who you are. Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.

I don't know. Leviticus 20:13 and all that. I just still don't feel it's an option for me. Not now.
I just don't know.

Carignan
11-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Marry a lesbian that wants the same things as you:children, family, etc. It would be like getting married to your best female friend, but you would
not be sharing beds. You would both have a sexual life, just not together.

Aviator
11-19-2014, 10:45 PM
Oh yes, especially western girls. Best female dancers ever are Balkanite and East Slavic women, the rest, niet.

If you know what I used to do you'd believe me.

Female Ballet dancers are the best dancers. End of story.

Arbėrori
11-19-2014, 10:46 PM
Female Ballet dancers are the best dancers. End of story.

Not in a million years.

Guapo
11-19-2014, 10:47 PM
I don't know. Leviticus 20:13 and all that. I just still don't feel it's an option for me. Not now.
I just don't know.

I see where you're coming from. You can still adopt or use a surrogate mother. Drop the christian shit imo.

Arbėrori
11-19-2014, 10:47 PM
Why would you want to turn straight when there are sweets like this to be tasted?

http://i.imgur.com/lDaF6fD.jpg

Porpolita
11-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Of course there are proof.

Show it then.

You know nothing abut this subject. And sutpidy is your manner. Like I said, go to the Uni and sutdy 5 year before make a ignorant comment

An example of an "ignorant comment" is when someone says that you can make a gay person straight by analysing their unconscious mind. Homosexuality is a natural state, not a traumatic problem hidden in the unconscious.

wvwvw
11-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Why would you want to turn straight when there are sweets like this to be tasted?

http://i.imgur.com/lDaF6fD.jpg

I thought you were bi;

Arbėrori
11-19-2014, 10:49 PM
I thought you were bi;

You thought wrong my love.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 10:52 PM
Show it then.

An example of an "ignorant comment" is when someone says that you can make a gay person straight by analysing their unconscious mind. Homosexuality is a natural state, not a traumatic problem hidden in the unconscious.

"Someone" is you, boy. I“m work in this area 9 years and you? Do you think you are in position to discuss with me? Close your mouth. You don“t be an "alpha male" act like this

Grow up, litte boy. How old are you? get a life, go to the Uni, study, clinical, and after that, we can talk, right? if you aren“t able to do this, so your opinion is ridicolous and means nothing for me.

read Laplache dictionary to start

Ps: Don“t quote me anymore

barbatus
11-19-2014, 10:54 PM
I see where you're coming from. You can still adopt or use a surrogate mother. Drop the christian shit imo.

Not an option. My own ideology and beliefs tell me I'm wrong. What should Terre'Blanche have had me do? I shutter to think. If "being myself" means disappointing all my ancestors, I gladly choose the "no" option. I just dont know how

Porpolita
11-19-2014, 10:57 PM
"Someone" is you, boy. I“m work in this area 9 years and you? Do you think you are in position to discuss with me? Close your mouth. You don“t be an "alpha male" act like this

Grow up, litte boy. How old are you? get a life, go to the Uni, study, clinical, and after that, we can talk, right? if you aren“t able to do this, so your opinion is ridicolous and means nothing for me.

read Laplache dictionary to start

1) I am at uni. Anyway, the fact that you have been to uni for five years does not change the fact that your argument is based on pseudoscience.

2) How about you get a life instead of worrying about finding abstract ways to turn gay people straight.

3) You still have not showed me scientific proof, but you always say that you are a "professional".

Grenzland
11-19-2014, 11:00 PM
1) I am at uni.

and 18 years old! :D

Great, what's your actual academic title? :D

Leo Iscariot
11-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Not an option. My own ideology and beliefs tell me I'm wrong. What should Terre'Blanche have had me do? I shutter to think. If "being myself" means disappointing all my ancestors, I gladly choose the "no" option. I just dont know how

Going by your info, there are Gay conservatives (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_conservatism), and I personally don't know of any branch of Paganism that really cares about Homosexuality (Except maybe "Wotanism".). Don't live your life according to what you think some dead relatives might want for you.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 11:02 PM
and 18 years old! :D

Great, what's your actual academic title? :D

ahahahah, he“s just try to be and "alpha male". I think funny

Guapo
11-19-2014, 11:02 PM

Why do you care what Terreblanche would think? Like I said, I see where you're coming from. You're proud of your ancestry and want to continue it. There's options like I stated. Adopt a SA white child, dunno man.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 11:04 PM
1) I am at uni. Anyway, the fact that you have been to uni for five years does not change the fact that your argument is based on pseudoscience.

2) How about you get a life instead of worrying about finding abstract ways to turn gay people straight.

3) You still have not showed me scientific proof, but you always say that you are a "professional".

I don“t need to show anything. The doubt is yours. If you can change your view, go to the clinical and see with your own eyes. Study Psycolgy. Do you want a copy of my diplomas now?

Stop crying

Porpolita
11-19-2014, 11:05 PM
ahahahah, he“s just try to be and "alpha male". I think funny

Since you claim to be a "professional in the subject", why don't you post me some academic proof that homosexuality can be cured with Psychoanalysis? I have asked you many times to show some proof, but all you do is try to personally insult me.

Unome
11-19-2014, 11:07 PM
Sure, why not?

Gustave H
11-19-2014, 11:10 PM
I believe most things are possible. I truly believe if you want something bad enough, you can and will have it.

Mortimer
I dont understand how it is to be gay, but i think if you are really gay and not at least a little bit "bi" you couldnt live straight. Can you get a errection and sleep with a women? Just curious i dont know how it is to be gay

Dictator
People like to eat what they like to eat.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Can you get a errection and sleep with a women? Just curious i dont know how it is to be gay

No, I've tried that.

D“Sanglard
11-19-2014, 11:11 PM

You love thumb down, rigth? It“s a repressive disire. I thumb dow you so hard, that your ass will blood.

barbatus
11-19-2014, 11:14 PM
I believe most things are possible. I truly believe if you want something bad enough, you can and will have it.
Well, we have this guy at least.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-15282A,_Ernst_R%C3%B6hm.jpg

JohnSmith
11-19-2014, 11:17 PM

I would say it depends. Some homosexuals are probably not born gay ,but mentally they feel gay maybe do to a bad relationship with their father or to much influence from their mother. Like growing up and playing with dolls. This may be reversible.

Leo Iscariot
11-19-2014, 11:30 PM
Well, we have this guy at least.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-15282A,_Ernst_R%C3%B6hm.jpg

And if he can be a gay Nazi, you can be a gay conservative.

Jus' sayin'.

JohnSmith
11-19-2014, 11:30 PM
I don't owe my father anything, he's a piece of shit and always has been. My brother will have children.. he doesn't use protection and will probably have more than his share.

Sounds like you had issues with your father some psychologist might claim that could lead to someone becoming gay in some cases.

Fortis in Arduis
11-19-2014, 11:36 PM
No, you cannot.

Think in terms of the love triangle:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Love-triangle.jpg

I have had two relationships with women that involved companionate love, without the passion.

Special but boring, and nothing could have manufactured the passionate feelings.

You have options. You have more time to mentor and encourage the children of any siblings you have. You could have consummate love, with another man, something that you could not enjoy with a woman.

The reproductive ethos is so overrated. Most people give a lot more to others, when they do not have children. Many children suffer emotional neglect as a result of having parents that were too career-focussed. I can think of one woman who was extraordinarily cruel to her children, just because being a mother was not her main priority in life; she was focussed on producing sculpture.

Flower Power
11-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Decided to make a whole new thread about this. I'm not going to lie, I tried for many years to become straight. To some extent, I still do try. Do you think it's possible to become a straight person? And how?
There's no way! You're staying, baby!

dawson
02-10-2015, 10:36 PM
no

Instinct
02-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Barbatus, why all of your threads about gays and being white?

barbatus
02-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Barbatus, why all of your threads about gays and being white?
They aren't. I made what, one? Two threads about homosexuality?

Instinct
02-11-2015, 09:23 PM
They aren't. I made what, one? Two threads about homosexuality?

Alright. I have seen your threads about white people and gays lately.

Here is my response: I don't think gays can become straight. People are usually bicurious during teenage period then they pick their sexual orientation.

Maybe they can become bisexual.

armenianbodyhair
02-11-2015, 09:28 PM
People can change but it is highly highly unlikely.

Äijä
02-11-2015, 09:34 PM

I think it is a genetic thing so you cant change it after birth.
It is a social handicap to a degree for sure.
I personally dont care, I care about peoples values and politics, not their personal sexual preferences.

barbatus
02-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Why did this old thread get revived?

Harley
02-11-2015, 10:09 PM
I've only gotten to the beginning of page 3. I am interested in learning more about this so I can try to understand.

Subscribing.

SupaThug
02-11-2015, 10:16 PM
No,it is not possible.

Unome
02-11-2015, 10:29 PM
All evolved organisms (especially humans) are born heterosexuals.

The corruption of the nature sex drive, leads to homosexuality, bisexuality, and other perversions.

Everything other than reproductive sex (procreation) technically is perversion, by degree.

Some sex acts are much more perverse than others (having sex with dead animal babies of the same gender = necrophilia + zoophilia + pedophilia + homosexual).

Brighton
02-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Of course not.

Iloko
02-11-2015, 10:36 PM
No, it's only possible for a gay man to ACT straight, and for a straight man to ACT gay.

Unome
02-11-2015, 10:37 PM
No, it's only possible for a gay man to ACT straight, and for a straight man to ACT gay.
This is false because it presumes that a male having anal-sex with a female would be a homosexual.

Dandelion
02-11-2015, 10:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHzWRdB9BNA

Iloko
02-11-2015, 10:49 PM
This is false because it presumes that a male having anal-sex with a female would be a homosexual.
I think a straight man can still have anal sex with a another man while with an erection,,, doesn't mean they really enjoy it though. It would be just to play a part, like in a hollywood film.

Unome
02-11-2015, 10:59 PM
I think a straight man can still have anal sex with a another man while with an erection,,, doesn't mean they really enjoy it though. It would be just to play a part, like in a hollywood film.
That further supports the position that actions do not coincide with "preferences" or opinions.

Some people lie.