PDA

View Full Version : Classify please.

♥ Lily ♥
11-21-2014, 08:34 PM
I've removed for confidentiality reasons. Thank you for the classification though, I appreciate it. :)

Davy Jones's Locker
11-21-2014, 09:32 PM
Looks like a Borreby to me.

♥ Lily ♥
11-21-2014, 09:55 PM
Looks like a Borreby to me.

Thanks for the analysis. :)

♥ Lily ♥
11-21-2014, 10:28 PM
Anymore guesses?

Arbėrori
11-21-2014, 11:16 PM
She looks Borreby-Nordid. Pretty, she has a sweet look.

♥ Lily ♥
11-21-2014, 11:30 PM
She looks Borreby-Nordid. Pretty, she has a sweet look.

Thanks, she's my sister. She's a very nice person, quiet, intelligent and went to a grammar school and is fluent in Latin and high German.

Arbėrori
11-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Thanks, she's my sister. She's a nice person, intelligent and went to a grammar school, and is fluent in high German.

You have a beautiful sister, cherish her. She does seem like a genuinely nice person I must say.

How come did she learn/study high German? Is that common in the UK?

♥ Lily ♥
11-21-2014, 11:37 PM
You have a beautiful sister, cherish her. She does seem like a genuinely nice person I must say.

How come did she learn/study high German? Is that common in the UK?

Thanks, she is a nice person. She academically earned her way to go to a grammar school for intelligent pupils who pass their 11+ exams in England. Some people pay for their children to go to private schools if they come from wealthy backgrounds, but grammar schools are non-fee based and allow children from non-wealthy backgrounds to earn their way to a grammar school instead by taking tests on their intelligence at age 11.

Pupils study Latin in English grammar schools, plus she studied High German there too, before moving to work and live in Austria. Grammar schools teaches pupils at a faster pace and gives them greater opportunities on leaving school.

Pupils in the UK normally learn one foreign language from age 11 in secondary school, usually French or German.