PDA

View Full Version : "god baby" born in India, born with four limbs, Indians go crazy, think he is a god!

Ctwentysevenj
11-23-2014, 06:09 AM
Indian Baby Dubbed As 'Hindu God' After Parasitic Twin Leaves Him With 4 Arms, 4 Legs
November 21, 2014 12:31 PM By Lizette Borreli
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Subscribe to Medical Daily
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Newsletter

An Indian baby boy born with an extra two arms and two legs acquires God status. Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
A baby in India has been dubbed “God Boy” by his parents and locals because he resembles theHindu God Brahma. Due to a parasitic twin, the unnamed Indian boy was born with two extra arms and two legs — hence the resemblance to Brahma. Locals, eager to catch a glimpse of the “miracle baby,” have flocked by the thousands over to the hospitalin Baruipur, India’s West Bengal State.

Many onlookers have been crying and praying, suggesting he is Brahma's son, while others believe it's a sign of the end of the world.

"When he first came out, we couldn’t believe it," a relative of the “God baby” told a local TV station in Baruipur, theMirrorreported. "The nurses said he was badly deformed, but I could see that this was a sign from God. In fact, this is a miracle; it's God’s baby. Indian Gods have extra limbs just like this."

The birth defect is the result of the remains of the baby’s parasitic twin joining him in the womb. The condition only occurs when an undeveloped or underdeveloped twin is attached to parts of the body of the twin that fully develops and is born. Parasitic twins are either asymmetric conjoined identical or monozygotic twins in which the tissues of a severely defective twin —the parasite — are contingent on the cardiovascular system of the other twin —the autosite — for survival, according to The Embryo Project at Arizona State University. Approximately one per one million live births are parasitic twins.

Baby born with four arms and legs causes panic in India as locals think he's a God http://t.co/b80x7xH32r pic.twitter.com/vVfSFxLtfe

— Daily Mirror (@DailyMirror) November 19, 2014

Despite the unusual case and devout worship the “God baby” has received, the police are anything but impressed. “This is a freak baby, and it is tragic. There is nothing Godly about him at all. But the crowds are going berserk and clamoring to see the child,” a police spokesman said.

This isn’t the first case of parasitic twins that has garned international attention. In September, Margaret Awino gave birth to Paul Mukisa, a parasitic twin born with two extra arms and two extra legs, in Uganda. Doctors ran a series of tests on the eight-limbed newborn, which showed that the host and parasitic twin shared part of the pelvic bone, CNN reported. The extra limbs were successfully removed in a three-hour operation by three surgeons, three anesthesiologists, and two nurses.

It is not yet clear if and when the “God baby” is expected to undergo surgery to remove his extra limbs. His family is basking in the joy their newest member of their family has brought to them and the locals.

“It is only natural that people want to see the God Baby,” the family relative said.

Ctwentysevenj
11-23-2014, 06:12 AM
No wonder India is a lot behind China. Like the Moslems, they go crazy over their religion.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-23-2014, 06:12 AM
It is not yet clear if and when the “God baby” is expected to undergo surgery to remove his extra limbs. His family is basking in the joy their newest member of their family has brought to them and the locals.

“It is only natural that people want to see the God Baby,” the family relative said.

This will not happen, and the family will make lots of money on the ignorant making pilgrimages to see the "God baby" same thing happened with the indian kid born with a tail. If you are going to be born with some physical abnormality might as well happen in India.

Ctwentysevenj
11-23-2014, 06:13 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/18/2345570E00000578-2839527-image-53_1416326306147.jpg

Leo Iscariot
11-23-2014, 06:15 AM
India: Produces a shit ton of doctors. Still thinks that a deformed baby is god.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-23-2014, 06:16 AM
India: Produces a shit ton of doctors. Still thinks that a deformed baby is god.
Just as their disparity between poor and rich is so great, so it is with the education and ignorance.

Ctwentysevenj
11-23-2014, 06:18 AM
A picture of a Chappati(Indian) kid with his extra limbs still attached. Maybe the family thinks he is a god?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/10/video-undefined-213BE2BB00000578-971_636x358.jpg

Mortimer
11-23-2014, 06:39 AM
Hinduism has very weird aspects of it, also there are hindus not only in india but also in thailand, i saw a hindu festival in thailand and they pierce themselfes with swords, they put the swords in their mouth and they are in trance and then they walk like a marathon etc. they do that to purify themselfes from evil demons etc. one guy does that every year, because he had a illness and some guru told him if he does that he will live long, he overcome his ilness and now in praise to the gods he is piercing his mouth with swords and going on that sacred walk etc. the fakirs do very weird stuff, like walking on fire and putting glas in their mouthes or swords etc. and such things, but it is impressive they can do that without dying or being seriously hurt. hinduism is a weird religion, more weird then islam.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Hinduism has very weird aspects of it, also there are hindus not only in india but also in thailand, i saw a hindu festival in thailand and they pierce themselfes with swords, they put the swords in their mouth and they are in trance and then they walk like a marathon etc. they do that to purify themselfes from evil demons etc. one guy does that every year, because he had a illness and some guru told him if he does that he will live long, he overcome his ilness and now in praise to the gods he is piercing his mouth with swords and going on that sacred walk etc. the fakirs do very weird stuff, like walking on fire and putting glas in their mouthes or swords etc. and such things, but it is impressive they can do that without dying or being seriously hurt. hinduism is a weird religion, more weird then islam.

In Thailand Hindus makeup only .9% of the population, but Hinduism was historically practiced on a much larger scale, and Thailand has many Hindu influences still in it. Even their form of Buddhism has many Hindu aspects, and follows some Hindu festivals that other Buddhists do not.

Mortimer
11-23-2014, 06:45 AM
In Thailand Hindus makeup only .9% of the population, but Hinduism was historically practiced on a much larger scale, and Thailand has many Hindu influences still in it. Even their form of Buddhism has many Hindu aspects, and follows some Hindu festivals that other Buddhists do not.

then it was maybe their form of buddhism i dont know but i saw a docu about hindu festival in thailand or it was a buddhist festival with hindu influence dont know, they pierced themselfes with swords and went on a marathon in trance

StonyArabia
11-23-2014, 07:52 AM
Interesting i do wonder why people don't question his power or knowledge.

StormBringer
11-23-2014, 08:22 AM
A picture of a Chappati(Indian) kid with his extra limbs still attached. Maybe the family thinks he is a god?

Fairly sure I saw a documentary on him the other day, they managed to remove the parasitical twin, thankfully they didn't share any vital organs.

There were apparently cases when he was born of people coming up and telling the parents it's a living god, leaving some small change next to him like he was a living shrine, but that died out quickly.

SardiniaAtlantis
11-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Fairly sure I saw a documentary on him the other day, they managed to remove the parasitical twin, thankfully they didn't share any vital organs.

There were apparently cases when he was born of people coming up and telling the parents it's a living god, leaving some small change next to him like he was a living shrine, but that died out quickly.

I am glad that is solved. If only they could tackle the widespread ignorance.

Highlands
11-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Of course anything like this happening in this day and age (deformed baby, locals declare him a God) is now considered bizarre to the well-educated and really shows how much we have progressed with science and logic. This would have been the norm in the old age and that's really how religions came about. I can't see "new" major religions forming in the near future, or at least in the 21st century.

zhaoyun
11-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Unrestrained backwardness. India.

Mortimer
11-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Some type of superstition will always exist, in india it is declaring deformed people as gods (because of their type of religion) which sounds odd to us, but in america it is that 40% dont believe in evolution but in adam and eve, which is influenced by their type of religion etc. (christianity) i dont think believing in gods will ever cease to exist in india even if it were a first world nation, because that would mean eradicating hinduism completely but it will always exist etc.

Dictator
11-23-2014, 03:54 PM
Gross

Mortimer
11-23-2014, 03:56 PM
supernatural beliefs will always exist depends on the type of religion somewhat, people will always believe in miracles and god or gods etc. even in the west they do or if they dont they believe in ufos

Alessio
11-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Well Indians get crazy over less abnormal phenomena.

Grenzland
11-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Maybe they should stop drinking their toxic and polluted water...

zhaoyun
11-23-2014, 03:59 PM
No wonder India is a lot behind China. Like the Moslems, they go crazy over their religion.

The only people who claim that India will match or surpass China are Indian nationalists and some of their cheerleaders in the Western media. The gap is only widening between the two. India's society is hopelessly backward. China's government is authoritarian but the society has modernized and is modernizing very quickly, joining it's other East Asian counterparts like Japan, Korea, Taiwan. India is in another century in comparison, it will never catch up to China, not unless there is a huge sea change in it's society and culture.

Alessio
11-23-2014, 04:02 PM
It's funny how people perceive painted symbolic stories as real and glorify the genetic defects we humans produce which expresses itself in various and sometimes horrible ways.

jatt
11-23-2014, 04:03 PM
honestly Indians aint this foolish as they made out to be in western press.. someone may have said baby is god as solace to parents and westerner got a point to write. ist in west they have stupid rituals like jumping over babies

Mortimer
11-23-2014, 04:04 PM
The only people who claim that India will match or surpass China are Indian nationalists and some of their cheerleaders in the Western media. The gap is only widening between the two. India's society is hopelessly backward. China's government is authoritarian but the society has modernized and is modernizing very quickly, joining it's other East Asian counterparts like Japan, Korea, Taiwan. India is in another century in comparison, it will never catch up to China, not unless there is a huge sea change in it's society and culture.

i saw chinese doing many weird things like eating piss eggs, they cook eggs in childrens piss and it is delicatesse etc. also they eat insects etc. and all kinds of things, japanese worship penises etc. japanese have a festival where they worship penises etc. also japanese are weird too despite being rich, i mean culturally for a westerner (or at least that was what german visitors said that it is very alien). but japanese are rich. i think europeans just like you because you are less black then indians and they associate dark skin with filth and chinese have white skin. thats all.

Alessio
11-23-2014, 04:05 PM
honestly Indians aint this foolish as they made out to be in western press.. someone may have said baby is god as solace to parents and westerner got a point to write. ist in west they have stupid rituals like jumping over babies

If we'd make a comparison about ridiculous superstition of both the West and India, India would win hands down..

zhaoyun
11-23-2014, 04:06 PM
i saw chinese doing many weird things like eating piss eggs, they cook eggs in childrens piss and it is delicatesse etc. also they eat insects etc. and all kinds of things, japanese worship penises etc. japanese have a festival where they worship penises etc. also japanese are weird too despite being rich, i mean culturally for a westerner (or at least that was what german visitors said that it is very alien). but japanese are rich. i think europeans just like you because you are less black then indians and they associate dark skin with filth and chinese have white skin. thats all.

What's your point? I don't care if Europeans like me or not.

And usually Indians are disliked because of their behavior, which makes them very unpleasant people.

Mortimer
11-23-2014, 04:07 PM
also catholics think bones or parts of dead saints do miracles and heal etc. and they keep them for centuries etc. people do long walks to such places, where mary appeared etc. im christian but just saying we shouldnt judge other religions for monotheists hinduism is weird because they have many gods and monkeys as gods etc. but supernatural beliefs arent always bad, in india religion is important also family, i saw today the life of a indian in a slum delhi and indians start their day with a ritual bath in the ganges, and the guy starts his day with a prayer to the gods and he obeys his parents, and he said he is most happy if his parents are happy such love is not that common in west for the parents

jatt
11-23-2014, 04:08 PM
If we'd make a comparison about ridiculous superstition of both the West and India, India would win hands down..
in our case we have some very superstitious illiterate people living in squalor who are into this.. but in west they are probably 100 percent literate and well fed yet they are believing stupid stuff

Mortimer
11-23-2014, 04:09 PM
What's your point? I don't care if Europeans like me or not.

And usually Indians are disliked because of their behavior, which makes them very unpleasant people.

indians dont behave bad, the new indian government is going to build 1000 new universities and one of the 3 most renowned technological universities (for engineers) is in india, and indians value education, studies etc. all indians dream of becoming master or doctor etc. i know chinese do that too but still, also indians are not bad people, it just because they are dark and people think they are ugly but they are into asian girls thats all.

Alessio
11-23-2014, 04:11 PM
in our case we have some very superstitious illiterate people living in squalor who are into this.. but in west they are probably 100 percent literate and well fed yet they are believing stupid stuff

It depends what you call stupid; it's all relative you know.. However I don't look down upon India and it's history but in terms of superstition at present, India is still seen by most nations as a nation with one of the craziest rituals and beliefs unlike the West.

zhaoyun
11-23-2014, 04:12 PM
indians dont behave bad, the new indian government is going to build 1000 new universities and one of the 3 most renowned technological universities (for engineers) is in india, and indians value education, studies etc. all indians dream of becoming master or doctor etc. i know chinese do that too but still, also indians are not bad people, it just because they are dark and people think they are ugly but they are into asian girls thats all.

Many of the educated Indians are the worst actually. From my experience, Indians in generally tend to be very manipulative, snobby, pretentious, insincere, status obsessed, dishonest and opportunistic. Though generally they are not violent people. Nothing good has ever come from any of my working relationship with Indians. I'd prefer to have nothing to do with them.

I'd be quite happy never seeing another Indian in my life.

jatt
11-23-2014, 04:23 PM
It depends what you call stupid; it's all relative you know.. However I don't look down upon India and it's history but in terms of superstition at present, India is still seen by most nations as a nation with one of the craziest rituals and beliefs unlike the West.

west could be very rich now a days but you can never built a golden temple with 24 karat gold yet which we built 100s years ago

http://travelinnate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Golden-Temple-2.jpg

neither anywhere in Europe or west you can find these sort of buldings and forts

http://www.tourismprofile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/re-fort-new-delhi-Red-Fort-Delhi-INDIA-www.tourismprofile.com_.jpg

neither can you buld taj mahal

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Taj_Mahal_East_Side.JPG

or tombs like this

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pw7Mg5ynHGU/UtzzMo4VSxI/AAAAAAAABHQ/blcCwo2fY94/s1600/Humayun's+Tomb+Delhi.jpg

this is temporary face in indian history.. we will be back to glory again

Alessio
11-23-2014, 04:35 PM
I think we don't want to build all that, because it belongs in South Asia.. As for gold; The West uses gold in a proper way unlike India.

west could be very rich now a days but you can never built a golden temple with 24 karat gold yet which we built 100s years ago

this is temporary face in indian history.. we will be back to glory again

jatt
11-23-2014, 04:41 PM
I think we don't want to build all that, because it belongs in South Asia.. As for gold; The West uses gold in a proper way unlike India.

actually my friend it is gold that matters. it is real asset of a nation.. paper currency can devalue.

Alessio
11-23-2014, 04:42 PM
actually my friend it is gold that matters. it is real asset of a nation.. paper currency can devalue.

I've bought a golden chain in Thailand and it's actually worth the money unlike here in the West.

jatt
11-23-2014, 04:48 PM
I've bought a golden chain in Thailand and it's actually worth the money unlike here in the West.

buy as much gold as possible when euro get devalued with rise of Chinese and indian currency you might find it handy. gold is hard currency.

Kamal900
11-23-2014, 10:15 PM

While i do agree with you that not all indians are bad, but at the same time, they tend to be very arrogant and hypocritical for things that other nations are doing, namely china and east asia generally. I dont know how many indians are living in austria, or how many of them you have met in real life, but the numbers are very low in comparison to the number of indians make in this country(they make up between 30 to 40 percent). I'm not saying this because i dislike south asians, and i mean hell, i see the Bengalis and Nepalis are more better than Indians and Pakis together, and yes, most of my friends happen to be Bengalis with few Pakistanis and Indians. Even my indians friends told me that India is extremely corrupt, full of poverty and crime, superstition, caste system, discrimination and etc. Im not saying that China is perfect or anything, and it does have its share of disadvantages as well, but at the same time, its far ahead than India in all aspects of life, and it has much higher chance in becoming a super power than India.

Kamal900
11-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Many of the educated Indians are the worst actually. From my experience, Indians in generally tend to be very manipulative, snobby, pretentious, insincere, status obsessed, dishonest and opportunistic. Though generally they are not violent people. Nothing good has ever come from any of my working relationship with Indians. I'd prefer to have nothing to do with them.

I'd be quite happy never seeing another Indian in my life.

Thats very true, and even my big brother told me the same thing about his Indian colleagues at work.