PDA

View Full Version : Kenya bus killings claimed by Somali group al-Shabab

Loki
11-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Kenya bus killings claimed by Somali group al-Shabab (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30157581)

Gunmen from the Somali militant group al-Shabab say they have attacked a bus in northern Kenya, killing 28 people.

The bus was travelling to the capital, Nairobi, when it was stopped in Mandera county, not far from the Somali border.

Gunmen separated out non-Muslims by asking passengers to read from the Koran, officials and witnesses said. Those who failed were then shot in the head.

Al-Shabab has carried out a series of attacks in Kenya since 2011.

A statement on a website linked to the Islamist group carried a statement saying the attack was carried out in retaliation for security raids on mosques in the coastal city of Mombasa earlier this week.

Kenya's interior ministry said on its Twitter feed that a camp belonging to the attackers had been destroyed by Kenyan military helicopters and jets, with "many killed".

Loki
11-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Bump?

Methmatician
11-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Bump?
You want to talk about it?

I wonder how they would have reacted if a Muslim recited a verse but not in Arabic?

Loki
11-23-2014, 12:20 PM
You want to talk about it?

I wonder how they would have reacted if a Muslim recited a verse but not in Arabic?

Why not? It's a world event of importance.
They probably would have killed them anyway as it has to be in Arabic.

Methmatician
11-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Why not? It's a world event of importance.
Not really. Heinous things happen over there every so often.

They probably would have killed them anyway as it has to be in Arabic.
Nutters, the lotta them.

Böri
11-23-2014, 01:15 PM
This is bad event by ignorant people. But I see people dont speak about others terrorists. Last week Palestinian Communists attack Synagogue and killed four civilian people. They werent ignorant and they know what they did. Why there isnt a thread about them? Because this wasnt Muslim attack?

StormBringer
11-23-2014, 01:22 PM
This is bad event by ignorant people. But I see people dont speak about others terrorists. Last week Palestinian Communists attack Synagogue and killed four civilian people. They werent ignorant and they know what they did. Why there isnt a thread about them? Because this wasnt Muslim attack?

I didn't know that...
And I don't think it is as much about non-Muslims committing it, but Jews being the victims.

Loki
11-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Not really. Heinous things happen over there every so often.

This is significant due to numbers having died.

ISIS and Boko Haram seem to be doing similar acts of horrific kilings. The new 'Axis of Evil'.

Böri
11-23-2014, 01:32 PM
I didn't know that...
And I don't think it is as much about non-Muslims committing it, but Jews being the victims.

There is Jewish forum members here. I think they didnt start a thread because assaulters arent Islamists,
And people can be happy because Jews die.

StormBringer
11-23-2014, 01:59 PM
There is Jewish forum members here. I think they didnt start a thread because assaulters arent Islamists,

I don't recall Jewish members besides AngloJew making these sort of threads, perhaps maybe that's the reason there's no thread yet, we were all expecting him to make one, but he seems to be inactive lately.

Loki
11-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Why there isnt a thread about them? Because this wasnt Muslim attack?

Because I didn't know about it. Why didn't you post it?

Loki
11-24-2014, 05:42 AM

Too many assumptions. You could have started the thread.

Sikeliot
11-24-2014, 05:50 AM
Go figure Islam was involved.

Böri
11-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Because I didn't know about it. Why didn't you post it?

This is normal you didnt know about it. Media talk a lot when Hamas attacks Israeli army. But not so much when Communists kill Jews inside a Synagogue.

Loki
11-24-2014, 12:33 PM
This is normal you didnt know about it. Media talk a lot when Hamas attacks Israeli army. But not so much when Communists kill Jews inside a Synagogue.

So why don't you help us all by informing us? :lol: