PDA

View Full Version : Czech man verses Romanian Gypsies

Ctwentysevenj
11-24-2014, 05:53 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4d_1415986323

Mortimer
11-24-2014, 05:55 AM
gypsy sellers were never aggressive towards me, maybe somewhat annoying but all sellers are like sales represantives who knock on your door to sell you a contract etc. or new washmashine

Mortimer
11-24-2014, 06:04 AM
also we dont see what the gypsies did before he beat them, the gypsies dont look dangerous to me, it is a woman and a small guy, the czech looks strong and tall and is from a special unit and looks like a skinhead etc. a white guy broke the rips and nose of my uncle etc. my uncle is a gypsy musician, and he played in a bar, he plays with some other guys and a few are white even and the drunk rich white boss said they need to go on up a chair and play while being on the chair, my uncle and a white musician did that because they were afraid, then the drunk rich white guy said "dirty gypsy" and punched my uncle, my uncle fall from the chair and broke his rips etc. he didnt punched the white musician

Ctwentysevenj
11-24-2014, 07:02 AM
also we dont see what the gypsies did before he beat them, the gypsies dont look dangerous to me, it is a woman and a small guy, the czech looks strong and tall and is from a special unit and looks like a skinhead etc. a white guy broke the rips and nose of my uncle etc. my uncle is a gypsy musician, and he played in a bar, he plays with some other guys and a few are white even and the drunk rich white boss said they need to go on up a chair and play while being on the chair, my uncle and a white musician did that because they were afraid, then the drunk rich white guy said "dirty gypsy" and punched my uncle, my uncle fall from the chair and broke his rips etc. he
didnt punched the white musician

I am sorry for your uncle.