PDA

View Full Version : Oskar Freysinger - Swiss Member of Parliament Has Had Enough!

Polski
11-25-2014, 01:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCW2hxux3Ro

Absolutely brilliant speech, he's very articulate and speaks the truth. :D:D:D

Thermopylae
11-25-2014, 01:51 AM
What's a slayer like that doing in politics? No wonder he's right. Halo effect will also reel in more female votes.

Polski
11-25-2014, 02:05 AM
Badass accent in German.

LightHouse89
11-25-2014, 02:10 AM
What's a slayer like that doing in politics? No wonder he's right. Halo effect will also reel in more female votes.

he is a good public speaker but I refuse to support a beta ideology such as democracy...if liberalism and radical islam are the only two options I would rather blow my brains out.

altin
11-25-2014, 02:24 AM
he is a good public speaker but I refuse to support a beta ideology such as democracy...if liberalism and radical islam are the only two options I would rather blow my brains out.

Democracy is OK, but it doesn't work with emigration.
Being occupied is among the worst conditions for a society. But there is worse... it is when you're occupied by a more primitives society. As the speaker said they don't invade thanks to a more powerful army, they come as emigrants or you brought them in as slaves. At some point they become e significant percentage of the population and by the laws of democracy you have to hand them the power. But there is worse yet... it is when you think you are all the same people.

Polski
11-25-2014, 02:54 AM

How is he a 'slayer'? He doesn't advocate the killing of anyone. In fact he's condemning such acts which is common among Muslims.

Polski
11-25-2014, 02:57 AM
Democracy is OK, but it doesn't work with emigration.
Being occupied is among the worst conditions for a society. But there is worse... it is when you're occupied by a more primitives society. As the speaker said they don't invade thanks to a more powerful army, they come as emigrants or you brought them in as slaves. At some point they become e significant percentage of the population and by the laws of democracy you have to hand them the power. But there is worse yet... it is when you think you are all the same people.

Well there is different types of democracy. Even the fascist Mussolini said "Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy".

Authoritarian democracy works much better than liberal democracy. Democracy only works for the Volk and not everyone.

Just look at Europe and the liberalism bullshit preached by the traitors in most countries these days and look at the state of them.