PDA

View Full Version : Classify Najoua Belyzel

Leto
11-25-2014, 06:08 PM
She is a French singer of Moroccan and Egyptian descent (50/50). Yes, she is a fake blonde, but she still looks WHITE, not just broadly caucasoid. I can't believe a person with such background can look so European! N. Africans like her are welcome in Europe!:thumb001:
http://muslib.ru/pb/73/735439/najoua-belyzel_2481087.jpg
http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/7370/18747370/pics/1151796728_1_3_LL8SUuJs.jpg
http://www.naitimp3.ru/img/artist/_/2515.jpg
http://s.plurielles.fr/mmdia/i/63/7/people-najoua-belyzel-2498637.jpg?v=1

LightHouse89
11-25-2014, 06:17 PM
she is not french but a berber.

Leto
11-25-2014, 06:19 PM
She is a French-language singer living and working in France. But it's irrelevant here. She doesn't look SSA-admixed and have pretty light skin.

LightHouse89
11-25-2014, 06:27 PM
She is a French-language singer living and working in France. But it's irrelevant here. She doesn't look SSA-admixed and have pretty light skin.

a Ginger haired Irish person living amongst Berbers speaking the Berber language would not be a Berber. Just saying. I have nothing against this girl at all and yes she is pretty but she is still a Berber not French.

Leto
11-25-2014, 06:29 PM
a Ginger haired Irish person living amongst Berbers speaking the Berber language would not be a Berber. Just saying. I have nothing against this girl at all and yes she is pretty but she is still a Berber not French.
I said it was irrelevant to this discussion.

LightHouse89
11-25-2014, 06:35 PM
I said it was irrelevant to this discussion.

It isnt my russian friend. but I will speak no more.

Jinn
11-25-2014, 07:18 PM
Med. + Armenoid and Alpinid admix.

Stefan_Dusan
11-25-2014, 07:22 PM
Thats nice, and she does look white (southern european). As to her welcome in Europe, I cannot speak for the French but don't be fooled she is not white. This is a gene recombination, she can have kids who will look a lot darker than her.

madridi4verrr
11-25-2014, 07:28 PM
Med. + Armenoid and Alpinid admix.

+1 , she could pass in Morocco as native ...

Leto
11-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Thats nice, and she does look white (southern european). As to her welcome in Europe, I cannot speak for the French but don't be fooled she is not white. This is a gene recombination, she can have kids who will look a lot darker than her.
Bullshit. With a Euro man she's most likely to have Euro-looking kids.

Stefan_Dusan
11-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Bullshit. With a Euro man she's most likely to have Euro-looking kids.

Her kids would probably look like DanishBerber (a poster on this website, half Danish, half Berber). Maybe even darker than him.

Anyways, it's not all about "looks" anyways and Europe has enough beautiful woman we don't need to import them from Africa. Your basic post can be summed up

She is sexy, she looks white. Yea!

Not much to it.

Tooting Carmen
11-25-2014, 09:42 PM
No such thing as a "European look" or a "North African look", so this is bs.

Leto
11-25-2014, 09:58 PM
No such thing as a "European look" or a "North African look", so this is bs.
I mean passing in Europe. Everyone talks about it here.

Yuffayur
11-25-2014, 10:00 PM
To me she looks very normal for a Northafrican, she's alpo-med like this bench.

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/v/t1.0-9/945752_255242191281226_1145416817_n.jpg?oh=d77da0f 467ad62e77872fd6cfaf3e6d3&oe=5510663F

Tooting Carmen
11-25-2014, 10:01 PM
I mean passing in Europe. Everyone talks about it here.

Well, given that there are full-blooded Europeans like these, "passing in Europe" is less meaningful than you'd think: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?139902-Classify-these-very-exotic-Italian-MPs-and-where-can-they-pass

Leto
11-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Well, given that there are full-blooded Europeans like these, "passing in Europe" is less meaningful than you'd think: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?139902-Classify-these-very-exotic-Italian-MPs-and-where-can-they-pass
I know it is. Especially now.

Sidi Atlas
11-27-2014, 09:09 PM
She is a French singer of Moroccan and Egyptian descent (50/50). Yes, she is a fake blonde, but she still looks WHITE, not just broadly caucasoid. I can't believe a person with such background can look so European! N. Africans like her are welcome in Europe!:thumb001:
Her Egyptian side would probably be from the Delta region, where SSA admixture is less present.

Ivan Kramskoï
11-27-2014, 09:11 PM
Thx my friend.

Ivan Kramskoï
11-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Has clearly have non european features.
I see some similar pattern in halph berber haph euro, not easy to detect for non experienced people.

Leto
11-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Thx my friend.
Since when are Egyptians Berbers?
Everyone born in France is French. You are of Russian descent, but still you are legally French too. It's not my opinion, it's the official position. France has been absorbing migrants for about a hundred years. Southern Euros, Armenians, Jews (both N. African and Ashkenazi), Poles, "White" Russians, North Africans, SS Africans, Southeast Asians, Turks, etc. Of course, I'm not saying all of them are ethnically French, but the problem is that people tend to intermarry, assimilate and change identities. A half-Italian, quarter-Jewish, and quarter-Armenian person can consider himself just French.

Leto
11-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Has clearly have non european features.
I see some similar pattern in halph berber haph euro, not easy to detect for non experienced people.
Still she looks fully caucasoid. It's not a totally different race.

Ivan Kramskoï
11-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Since when Egyptians are Berbers?
Everyone born in France is French. You are of Russian descent, but still you are legally French too. It's not my opinion, it's the official position. France has been absorbing migrants for about a hundred years. Southern Euros, Armenians, Jews (both N. African and Ashkenazi), Poles, "White" Russians, North Africans, SS Africans, Southeast Asians, Turks, etc. Of course, I'm not saying all of them are ethnically French, but the problem is that people tend to intermarry, assimilate and change identities. A half-Italian, quarter-Jewish, and quarter-Armenian person can consider himself just French.
For me "french" people can be divided into three categories.
- Ethnic French or "Français de souche" -> the real french
-People of European descent that speaks french and honnor France and its culture -> the fake french but almost always integrated, tend to be often considered implicitly as french by the native
-Non European people -> the non french, I don't think they belong here

Ivan Kramskoï
11-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Still she looks fully caucasoid. It's not a totally different race.
I don't like the partition into the 4 major great races because it implies Europea grouped with other people, but I have to admit she looks cleary caucasoid.

Leto
11-27-2014, 09:35 PM
I don't like the partition into the 4 major great races because it implies Europea grouped with other people, but I have to admit she looks cleary caucasoid.
Well, the borders between races are not always clear. Some Southern Italians (Europeans) can pass in the Levant (Middle East) and vice versa. The Caucasian race definitely exists and there is a number of non-European caucasoids who can pass in Europe, at least pigmentation-wise, which is actually crucial. I don't think a light-skinned Berber would be treated as non-white in France if he behaves normally and speaks accentless French. You know, French football team used be majority black some years ago and many Russians said that Zidane was one of few white players, not even knowing that he is ethnically non-Euro.:) I'm not joking.

Ivan Kramskoï
11-27-2014, 09:41 PM
Well, the borders between races are not always clear. Some Southern Italians (Europeans) can pass in the Levant (Middle East) and vice versa. The Caucasian race definitely exists and there is a number of non-European caucasoids who can pass in Europe, at least pigmentation-wise, which is actually crucial. I don't think a light-skinned Berber would be treated as non-white in France if he behaves normally and speak accentless French. You know, French football team used be majority black some years ago and many Russians said that Zidane was one of few white players, not even knowing that he is ethnically non-Euro.:) I'm not joking.
I have to agree that a minority of Mena people and a minority of Southern Europeans are interchangeable.
Nonetheless central and norhern European people are clearly distinguable for other non European caucasoid in pigmentation but also feaures.
To come back with the Zidane case, when he was young he looked more odd with his hairs indicating non European origins. But as shaved adult he can pass in Europe.