PDA

View Full Version : How Are European Women in regards to race/romance/sexuality?

Austin
04-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I have always wondered this and I'd like your perspectives.

I live in south central Texas. I am 22 and when I date girls if it goes to a sexual level one of the first questions they ask me and I in turn ask them is if they have been with/dated a black and or other. The answer is always an immediate no, many times a hell-no. I know my experiences with this are not unique because multiple girls have asked me this before going further with me and these were affluent, university, drives Lexus/BMW/Mercedes gals who were well educated.

I now thoroughly enjoy when gals ask me this, and I always make a point to ask any girl I date this as well now, and I must say I have never ever received a reprimand for it, on the contrary. This is how I and my fellow whites spread our racial dominance by always asking this to any girl we are with, in toe we are finding most girls are asking us this before we can even ask them, for they know the social fallout if we suspect their answer is no, as well as an immediate get-the-hell-out.

I'm curious as to what would happen to a European male if he asked his date before they eloped if she had been with a black, what would she say? Would she be outraged? Happy? Glad you asked? Does this shock you that my counterpart Texas girls are glad when I ask this to them? I know its not me either, all my friends ask this before they go further with a girl as well, and if she says yes they tell her to get out, but she never does say yes for she knows they would go to town on her in social circles.

What are your experiences and or views on this?

Matritensis
04-16-2010, 09:52 PM
I cannot speak for most European countries,but in Spain or Finland they would tell you that it's none of your business...

Monolith
04-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Racial dominance? :ranger:

Austin
04-16-2010, 10:14 PM
I cannot speak for most European countries,but in Spain or Finland they would tell you that it's none of your business...

interesting, no really this is why I asked, I wanted to know.... I know European women are more feminist then US women and your comment would back this up, as it is certainly the other persons right to know heh

Göte
04-16-2010, 10:27 PM

Just like the swedish women. No, swedish women'd slap you as well.

Austin
04-16-2010, 10:39 PM
mmm see I find this very interesting, so racism is not so fervent in Europe that it is something which trumps social etiquette as it does in Texas in regards to sexuality and or dating... I find this interesting and really don't take it as an affront if you are, I'm curious as to the societal norms of Europe compared to where I live in regards to sexuality and dating and all and how it differs from here

Ibericus
04-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Maybe because you americans have been living with knee-grows for 300 years, and you got tired of them... But here in Europe, this question would sound very offensive for any girl...

Austin
04-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Maybe because you americans have been living with knee-grows for 300 years, and you got tired of them... But here in Europe, this question would sound very offensive for any girl...

Yes very true, blacks make up like 12% of the US currently, so yes we are used to dealing with them more and I suspect it was naive of me to assume Europe would be anything similar considering there are so few blacks there in comparison to here in the US.

Wulfhere
04-16-2010, 11:25 PM
interesting, no really this is why I asked, I wanted to know.... I know European women are more feminist then US women and your comment would back this up, as it is certainly the other persons right to know heh

In my experience, American women are far more feminist that European ones.

Murphy
04-16-2010, 11:26 PM
I wouldn't ask because it would be rather rude to do so. But even if she had.. I wouldn't care.

Austin
04-16-2010, 11:27 PM

Well wouldn't the woman who is insulted by the question of has she been with a lesser organism the one who is more feminist than the woman who not only is not insulted by it but honored by being asked in the first place?

Wouldn't the one who was insulted by the question be the more feminist-oriented one?

Murphy
04-16-2010, 11:29 PM

I am not so sure anymore. I used to find my self slamming America for being more socially corrupt than Europe at every turn but as one begins learning more about the issues facing Europe today and then compares their home with the Americas.. well.. the simple fact is Europe corrupted America not vice versa.

Murphy
04-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Well wouldn't the woman who is insulted by the question of has she been with a lesser organism the one who is more feminist than the woman who not only is not insulted by it but honored by being asked in the first place?

Wouldn't the one who was insulted by the question be the more feminist-oriented one?

For some reason I don't think you're in the habit of associating with the general population.. :coffee:!

Austin
04-16-2010, 11:36 PM
For some reason I don't think you're in the habit of associating with the general population.. :coffee:!

Well I see that as a compliment. But no you're wrong, most white males are right on par with me I assure you, not all, but the majority for sure.

Murphy
04-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Well I see that as a compliment. But no you're wrong, most white males are right on par with me I assure you, not all, but the majority for sure.

Yea.. for some reason, I don't think so.

Austin
04-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Yea.. for some reason, I don't think so.

Ummmm, interracial marriages are less than 5% in US among whites.....Do I really need to prove something that is blatantly obvious if you just walk outside in a couples area?

Murphy
04-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Ummmm, interracial marriages are less than 5% in US among whites.....Do I really need to prove something that is blatantly obvious if you just walk outside in a couples area?

You have proved—though you really have not because you have failed to provide evidence for your claim, but for the sake of the argument we'll say you're right—that interracial relationships in the general so-called "white" population of America are rare.

I wont dispute that. However to claim that this is due to a prevalent belief of biological superiority amongst the "white" man is quite.. well it's just down right foolish. Have you ever thought that the reason such relationships are so rare is that there is an eminent culture clash that deters such relationships?

After all.. Polish-Irish relationships are hardly that common. Probably statistically less than your %5. Not because of some sense of biological superiority and all that jazz.. but because of the simpl culture-clash. Such culture clashes are still evident in the "white" American population or rather were up until the post-war era. WASPs stuck with WASPs, "micks" stuck with "micks", Polaks stuck with Polaks and sore forth.

Edit: I will note however that generally one will be attracted to what is most familiar. But this does not lead to a sense of superiority. Simply familiarity.

Austin
04-16-2010, 11:57 PM
You have proved—though you really have not because you have failed to provide evidence for your claim, but for the sake of the argument we'll say you're right—that interracial relationships in the general so-called "white" population of America are rare.

I wont dispute that. However to claim that this is due to a prevalent belief of biological superiority amongst the "white" man is quite.. well it's just down right foolish. Have you ever thought that the reason such relationships are so rare is that there is an eminent culture clash that deters such relationships?

After all.. Polish-Irish relationships are hardly that common. Probably statistically less than your %5. Not because of some sense of biological superiority and all that jazz.. but because of the simpl culture-clash. Such culture clashes are still evident in the "white" American population or rather were up until the post-war era. WASPs stuck with WASPs, "micks" stuck with "micks", Polaks stuck with Polaks and sore forth.

Edit: I will note however that generally one will be attracted to what is most familiar. But this does not lead to a sense of superiority. Simply familiarity.

I have considered this, and let me tell you, you are 100% wrong, although I know you don't want to believe that.

I am a white male. I look it, and I hang out with and am friends with many other white US males. I go to parties with them, I get drunk with them, I get high with them, and let me tell you something.

Every single one, whether they be ultra liberal, conservative, whatever their politics and or culture, they are all absolutely convinced that white males are better than and superior and or "real Americans" over any other race. I know this is true because I am a white male, and I have never met a white male of decent stature that did not truly believe this, albeit many times behind closed doors due to people like you attacking them for being open about it.

A quick search brought up this on wiki.

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 1.9% of married White women and 2.2% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

Rainraven
04-17-2010, 12:09 AM
If she says yes, that she has previously had a sexual relationship with a black man would you not be better off convincing her to the positives of dating her own race? This would seem a greater affirmative action then telling her to get out and shaming her to her peers, if this is the case how can you know anyone is telling the truth? Sounds like they all say no because it's the answer you want to hear.

Austin
04-17-2010, 12:21 AM
If she says yes, that she has previously had a sexual relationship with a black man would you not be better off convincing her to the positives of dating her own race? This would seem a greater affirmative action then telling her to get out and shaming her to her peers, if this is the case how can you know anyone is telling the truth? Sounds like they all say no because it's the answer you want to hear.

Ya this is a good point, and a legitimate question. However if you lived in Texas and were brought up on the culture here from the time you were very little you would understand the subtleties of how to tell if someone is being straight with you on race. Not just this, but also one must understand, for instance, the last girl I was dating thought that I said I dated a latina, to which she said that's sick Austin and I had to respond that nono I did not do that their dirty people, and she then calmed down but had I said yes she would have deleted my number.

What I'm saying is its accepted that whites are better, and if in Texas a white gal says she wants to know if you've been with a spic/chink/nig/wetback/towel-head then you know she isn't lying as she wouldn't say it the way she does. When they ask this they don't ask it casually, they look at you as if this is a life or death question, not some triviality.

I had a friend who voted for obama. He told a girl this and she walked out on him, just flat out got up and walked out. He got her to come back but she held that against him. He called me and told me and I was like yeah you fucked up there pal lol.

Electronic God-Man
04-17-2010, 12:32 AM

Ha...I don't know if I'll get around to responding to the main topic at hand, but...

There are tons of Irish-Polish relationships in America. Even more Irish-Italian ones. Irish, Italians and Poles have all intermarried quite a bit in the Eastern US, especially in the cities or where they were all miners/factory workers (like in Pennsylvania). But they did have something culturally in common that you didn't mention...they're all Catholic. You'd be proud of that. :D

Austin
04-17-2010, 12:33 AM

And no, if she has dated a black she is spent. She is the equivalent of well....I don't want to get banned. :)

Murphy
04-17-2010, 12:37 AM
There are tons of Irish-Polish relationships in America. Even more Irish-Italian ones. Irish, Italians and Poles have all intermarried quite a bit in the Eastern US, especially in the cities or where they were all miners/factory workers (like in Pennsylvania). But they did have something culturally in common that you didn't mention...they're all Catholic. You'd be proud of that. :D

Much of those relations were established in post-war America though. And even being universally Catholic wasn't enough to bring them altogether :D! I was reading a rather interesting article on the Irish-Italian "civil war" within the Catholic Church in America. I'll send you it via Skype.

Austin
04-17-2010, 12:42 AM
Aequoreus you are aware that in the U.S. being white is not a matter of whether you are Irish or Italian or whatever.....

If you are a member of the old West then you are accepted, what part is irrelevant, in America white is white, whether it be Italian or Sweden or Russian.

Murphy
04-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Aequoreus you are aware that in the U.S. being white is not a matter of whether you are Irish or Italian or whatever.....

If you are a member of the old West then you are accepted, what part is irrelevant, in America white is white, whether it be Italian or Sweden or Russian.

In modern America, yes.

It is also one of the most sad things about modern America.

Osweo
04-17-2010, 12:59 AM
That whole 'dating' culture is alien to me. I wouldn't dream of sleeping with a woman unless I knew a great deal about her. And I'm on average with her a few years then, with a vague intention of permanence... I actually had a Texan girlfriend once, and knew she'd not been promiscuous in her past. She was a mad anti-racist, however, from liberal Austen, so I kept my mouth shut about such matters. But again, I don't ask a flat question, like you're talking about here 'Austin', I'm more subtle. In America, well, I'm not going to lecture you on a way of life I know nothing about, but it's different here. You don't 'shock' me, and I dare say I might act the same in your shoes, but it all seems rather surreal from outside looking in. Sounds to me like you're only 22 and jumping in and out of each others' beds... a bit sordid, really.

Electronic God-Man
04-17-2010, 01:01 AM
Much of those relations were established in post-war America though. And even being universally Catholic wasn't enough to bring them altogether :D! I was reading a rather interesting article on the Irish-Italian "civil war" within the Catholic Church in America. I'll send you it via Skype.

Yeah, they fought it out all the time. Doesn't mean there aren't millions of people of Irish-Italian descent roaming around the east coast. Hell, sometimes they even wear "Irish and Italian!" t-shirts just to make it easier to pick them out.

http://celticclothing.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/Irish-Temper.jpg

http://rlv.zcache.com/part_irish_part_italian_funny_hooded_sweatshirt-p2357475343592256392r1a1_325.jpg

http://images4.cafepress.com/product/239575584v5_480x480_Front_Color-Natural.jpg

http://images9.cafepress.com/product/229938079v10_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Murphy
04-17-2010, 01:02 AM
See to be perfectly honest I don't really care about Americans and their desire to identify with race and I honestly couldn't care if every "white" American male considers himself to be somehow biologically superior to "non-whites"..

My problem is when you project your racial standards on Europeans.

The Khagan
04-17-2010, 01:05 AM
I've never been asked that a girl I was involved with and was never one to ask.

The idea/question has only been thrown around in friend situations. And the truth is, yes I have. Two times actually, same girl. She was cool, from the UK and of Nigerian parents.

Never been with an "African American" girl though.

poiuytrewq0987
04-17-2010, 01:06 AM
I don't usually pop the question until late in the game because it IS a personal question. Even then I don't usually ask because it's often better not knowing and if she did a black boy before who cares... it's not like she's with her now.

Austin
04-17-2010, 01:13 AM
That whole 'dating' culture is alien to me. I wouldn't dream of sleeping with a woman unless I knew a great deal about her. And I'm on average with her a few years then, with a vague intention of permanence... I actually had a Texan girlfriend once, and knew she'd not been promiscuous in her past. She was a mad anti-racist, however, from liberal Austen, so I kept my mouth shut about such matters. But again, I don't ask a flat question, like you're talking about here 'Austin', I'm more subtle. In America, well, I'm not going to lecture you on a way of life I know nothing about, but it's different here. You don't 'shock' me, and I dare say I might act the same in your shoes, but it all seems rather surreal from outside looking in. Sounds to me like you're only 22 and jumping in and out of each others' beds... a bit sordid, really.

I am not!!!!!!! lmao you aint my moral compass "dad" :P

Svanhild
04-17-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm curious as to what would happen to a European male if he asked his date before they eloped if she had been with a black, what would she say?
That depends. Views are very different in Europe. If you would ask me that question you would receive a positive reaction due to the fact that I realize that you're ethnically aware...which is a fine feature to my mind. Others would instantly leave the date and regard you as a racist. Some less would give you a slap in the face. But Black people aren't the main problem in Germany or Europe. Turks and Arabs are.

Agrippa
04-17-2010, 01:50 PM
To tell a story of a leftist girl I knew some time ago: She was the target of a black male in crowded club, now she wasnt interested in him and said in a very friendly way that she doesnt want to talk to him and wants to go on to her friends. Now that guy started to shout at her that she is a racist.

That was very embarassing for her and it was particularly interesting as she almost cried because "she isnt racist and its so rude that he said that..."

Generally talking, many leftist students in my area have a bad feeling if saying a straight no to a "minority guy", they really have the "suppressed minority" bonus, at least until the more reasonable among them realise how they act and exploit that.

If you would ask a girl of those this question, she might go away even if she was never in a relationship with a black guy, because "Racism is inacceptable" to them, even if they dont like, for personal reasons (f.e. "disgust") no relationship with black guys...

The lower you go socially, the more acceptable it becomes to think and ask such questions - in my area at least. Which just shows that indoctrination works best on those which are on average somewhat more intelligent, are for a longer time in the educational system, have to lose more if not doing whats "politically correct" and tend to go with the mainstream if its about "important decisions" in their life = puppets of the system for the perspective of social success and status.

Being a nationalist or racially aware means a threat to your social success and status in many areas here, so most prefer to use blinkers, even if they dont really care at all...

Arrow Cross
04-17-2010, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't know. I'd never have anything intimate to do with sluts who'd take offense in such a question, but the chance for a Hungarian female to ever have had a relationship with a nigger, or even with a Gyp' is marginally low.

It's also a lot less of a hysterical topic than in the West.

Agrippa
04-17-2010, 02:56 PM
I wouldn't know. I'd never have anything intimate to do with sluts who'd take offense in such a question, but the chance for a Hungarian female to ever have had a relationship with a nigger, or even with a Gyp' is marginally low.

It's also a lot less of a hysterical topic than in the West.

If the Hungarian people and the rest of Europes nations dont do enough, they will get enough shiploads of Subsaharan Africans too, its just a question of time.

Even when I was young that was not that much of an issue, just some mulattoes here and there in the big cities, now...

Arrow Cross
04-17-2010, 03:37 PM
If the Hungarian people and the rest of Europes nations dont do enough, they will get enough shiploads of Subsaharan Africans too, its just a question of time.

Even when I was young that was not that much of an issue, just some mulattoes here and there in the big cities, now...
Why would they come here en masse when we're piss-poor with hostile political forces in the parliament, and there is still place in the West? ;)

Tabiti
04-17-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm curious as to what would happen to a European male if he asked his date before they eloped if she had been with a black, what would she say?
She would think "A racist again, but he's cute, so...I'm going to say no.";)

Agrippa
04-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Why would they come here en masse when we're piss-poor with hostile political forces in the parliament, and there is still place in the West? ;)

Probably you are right, but the lazy Gypsies will stay ;)

Bloodeagle
04-17-2010, 04:00 PM
To tell a story of a leftist girl I knew some time ago: She was the target of a black male in crowded club, now she wasnt interested in him and said in a very friendly way that she doesnt want to talk to him and wants to go on to her friends. Now that guy started to shout at her that she is a racist.

That was very embarassing for her and it was particularly interesting as she almost cried because "she isnt racist and its so rude that he said that..."

Generally talking, many leftist students in my area have a bad feeling if saying a straight no to a "minority guy", they really have the "suppressed minority" bonus, at least until the more reasonable among them realise how they act and exploit that.

If you would ask a girl of those this question, she might go away even if she was never in a relationship with a black guy, because "Racism is inacceptable" to them, even if they dont like, for personal reasons (f.e. "disgust") no relationship with black guys...

The lower you go socially, the more acceptable it becomes to think and ask such questions - in my area at least. Which just shows that indoctrination works best on those which are on average somewhat more intelligent, are for a longer time in the educational system, have to lose more if not doing whats "politically correct" and tend to go with the mainstream if its about "important decisions" in their life = puppets of the system for the perspective of social success and status.

Being a nationalist or racially aware means a threat to your social success and status in many areas here, so most prefer to use blinkers, even if they dont really care at all...

Sounds like a quote from Anonymous in Anywhere, USA.

The same rules apply in America!:thumb001:

Austin
04-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Eh one thing that is amusing is that blacks, since their recent departure from the jungle, have not lost their carnal self in many respects, and black men are notorious for cheating.

Here is an example of what black women have to deal with, let alone white women who are stupid enough to be with a black.

Primordial apes...9HVr8qbRfsE

Don
04-18-2010, 01:24 AM
How Are European Women in regards to race/romance/sexuality?

romance.
(Del lat. romanĭce, en románico).

1. adj. Se dice de las lenguas modernas derivadas del latín, como el español, el italiano, el francés, etc. U. t. c. s. m.
2. m. Idioma español.
3. m. Novela o libro de caballerías, en prosa o en verso.
4. m. Combinación métrica de origen español que consiste en repetir al fin de todos los versos pares una misma asonancia y en no dar a los impares rima de ninguna especie.
5. m. romance de versos octosílabos.
6. m. Composición poética escrita en romance.
7. m. Relación amorosa pasajera.
8. m. pl. Excusas, bachillerías. Venirle con romances.

~ andalusí.
1. m. mozárabe (‖ lengua romance).

~ corto.
1. m. El que se compone de versos de menos de ocho sílabas.

~ de ciego.
1. m. romance poético sobre un suceso o historia, que cantan o venden los ciegos por la calle.

~ de gesta.
1. m. Según antigua denominación, romance popular en que se referían hechos de personajes históricos, legendarios o tradicionales.

~ heroico, o ~ real.
1. m. El que se compone de versos endecasílabos.

en buen ~.
1. loc. adv. Claramente y de modo que todos lo entiendan.

hablar alguien en ~.
1. loc. verb. Explicarse con claridad y sin rodeos.Real Academia de la Lengua Española.

:....

ehh...

Jägerstaffel
04-18-2010, 01:35 AM

I disagree.

Piparskeggr
04-18-2010, 02:13 AM
I disagree.

...and if I may?

My mother's grandparents, being southern Italian (Abruzzi and Campania) were not considered "white" in the original American sense, which was that one was of Anglo-Saxon ancestry.

Wow...

That means my closest "white" ancestors were the folks who came into North America in the 1620's - 1640's from England.

However, I'd like to think that most folks whose ancestors came (predominantly) from one of the countries normally thought of as European are White.

Jägerstaffel
04-18-2010, 02:16 AM
My disagreement was with the implication that all European descended people in America are one group (white) and to Americans there is no difference between "Italian or Sweden (ish?) or Russian" as Austin put it.

Austin
04-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Well look now I understand that you Europeans have your purist sense of white, and I largely agree with it. However members of the West must be realistic and or reality based I believe. The degenerate hordes of lesser races which are clearly not white of any form have been brought into the West. This bickering of one level of purity over another is hurting Western people, most of which can qualify as some form of white, what form is debatable but a legitimate form nonetheless for most Westerners, we are all Westerners and the citadel is being threatened and the walls breached and you want to argue over exact bloodlines to the letter as the olden kingdoms go up in flames of degeneracy, this is silly and hurts your people overall and makes you sound radical and turns off the masses to our cause of pro-West, pro-white.

Murphy
04-18-2010, 03:20 AM
Well look now I understand that you Europeans have your purist sense of white, and I largely agree with it.

You don't understand however. We don't have a "purist sense of white" in Europe because the concept of "white" is alien to Europe. We have Germans and Spaniards, Russians and Scots.. not "whites".

However members of the West must be realistic and or reality based I believe.

Obviously.

The degenerate hordes of lesser races which are clearly not white of any form have been brought into the West.

Your talk of "lesser races" clearly demonstrates how far removed you are from Europe. There are lesser cultures, lesser civilisations.. but not lesser races in your American conception of the word.

And you neglect to mention that the the hordes of "lesser races" are in the western world by the word of our own people.

This bickering of one level of purity over another is hurting Western people, most of which can qualify as some form of white, what form is debatable but a legitimate form nonetheless for most Westerners, we are all Westerners and the citadel is being threatened and the walls breached and you want to argue over exact bloodlines to the letter as the olden kingdoms go up in flames of degeneracy

Again, you clearly don't understand. No one in Europe will deny that you Americans are 100% completely "white".. seeing as the conception of "whiteness" is American in origin.

this is silly and hurts your people overall and makes you sound radical and turns off the masses to our cause of pro-West, pro-white.

You talk of "lesser races" and "inferior organisms" and you come here and call us too radical for the masses?

But either way, in regards to your last part.. you say 'our cause' but I assure you, it is not my cause nor the cause of my people.

Don
04-18-2010, 03:26 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MgWZuxjZcuU/RiQoiiY3DeI/AAAAAAAAARE/UDtKsN6XN9Y/s1600/Don%2BJuan%2BTenorio.jpg

Austin
04-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Oh fine Aequoreus be eternally divided jeez

Ibericus
04-18-2010, 03:33 AM
I don't follow the WASP definition, for me a white person is the same as european , since all europeans are genetically related , it would be stupid to define some imaginary different races among europeans..

Murphy
04-18-2010, 03:35 AM

You say it as if it is a bad thing.. caring about my own is a natural instinct after all ;).

Jägerstaffel
04-18-2010, 03:40 AM
I am not part of any cause.

Osweo
04-18-2010, 03:43 AM
You don't understand however. We don't have a "purist sense of white" in Europe because the concept of "white" is alien to Europe. We have Germans and Spaniards, Russians and Scots.. not "whites".
While I agree to some extent, there IS some sense of 'us and them' on a wider scale. If you were lost in ... Papua New Guinea, say, and found a Greek and a Komi, I think you'd find a bit more fellowship than with a Nigerian or Inuit... No? And we Europeans have a sense of our history too, in which 'we' went out there and conquered this, that, and the other. A Russian and a Spaniard can share in this with an Englishman. As for non colonial nations in Europe, they still felt part of it in some way, look at Joseph Conrad. And they've all sent some migrants to the New Worlds founded by other European countries. It's not quite so simple. And the non-white will seldom be so differentiating as you, perhaps most importantly...

Your talk of "lesser races" clearly demonstrates how far removed you are from Europe. There are lesser cultures, lesser civilisations.. but not lesser races in your American conception of the word.
Wait a second... How is your denigration of peoples for their culture any more intellectually advanced that this feller's biological ideas???!

I don't care TOO much about absolute merit of a culture, just its foreignness...

Austin
04-18-2010, 03:46 AM
I am not part of any cause.

oh your just willful

Jägerstaffel
04-18-2010, 03:47 AM
oh your just willful

And proud of it.

Austin
04-18-2010, 03:50 AM
And proud of it.

Well this obsession with being against any form of uniting what is yes, a generally white/Western people....... no matter how much you all insist upon your minute little differences, is hurting the West overall not helping it.

Murphy
04-18-2010, 03:50 AM
While I agree to some extent, there IS some sense of 'us and them' on a wider scale. If you were lost in ... Papua New Guinea, say, and found a Greek and a Komi, I think you'd find a bit more fellowship than with a Nigerian or Inuit... No? And we Europeans have a sense of our history too, in which 'we' went out there and conquered this, that, and the other. A Russian and a Spaniard can share in this with an Englishman. As for non colonial nations in Europe, they still felt part of it in some way, look at Joseph Conrad. And they've all sent some migrants to the New Worlds founded by other European countries. It's not quite so simple. And the non-white will seldom be so differentiating as you, perhaps most importantly...

I can assent to you here to an extent Os. Perhaps it is not so black and white. But the concept of biological-racial inferiority I cannot submit to because it's basically a load of bull.

Wait a second... How is your denigration of peoples for their culture any more intellectually advanced that this feller's biological ideas???!

Culture can be advanced if it is flawed.

Jägerstaffel
04-18-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm not obsessed with anything. You don't even know me.

Austin
04-18-2010, 03:53 AM
I'm not obsessed with anything. You don't even know me.

see your willful

lol

Electronic God-Man
04-18-2010, 04:17 AM

Superior and inferior races?

Oh fine, Austin, be eternally divided. ;)

Austin
04-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Superior and inferior races?

Oh fine, Austin, be eternally divided. ;)

What? I said all white Europeans, to which most would qualify as white anyways, should unite...

That's a lot less divided than along cultural lines...

Why do you have a problem with the racial aspect if you're a white European?

Murphy
04-18-2010, 04:24 AM

Neither you or Soten are European, though.

Let me ask you this. Why do I owe you any loyalty or any duty because we share some genes or a common ancestor from 10,000 years ago?

Electronic God-Man
04-18-2010, 04:33 AM
What? I said all white Europeans, to which most would qualify as white anyways, should unite...

That's a lot less divided than along cultural lines...

I was making fun of you for calling someone divisive when you are advocating divisiveness yourself. You want White vs. Non-White. If divisiveness is what you don't want, then why not just throw everyone together?

:D

Austin
04-18-2010, 04:37 AM
Neither you or Soten are European, though.

Let me ask you this. Why do I owe you any loyalty or any duty because we share some genes or a common ancestor from 10,000 years ago?

You don't owe me loyalty, you owe the acknowledgment that many of your past countrymen, of all Europe's for that matter, reside in the U.S., and to that fact you should embrace them instead of claim they are no longer a legitimate remnant and or exile of your country and people. We are still very much Westerners, maybe we don't live in Europe, but that does not mean we cannot work towards the same goal and or acknowledge that we are not out of the "club" just because we don't reside at home base anymore.

Murphy
04-18-2010, 04:40 AM
You don't owe me loyalty, you owe the acknowledgment that many of your past countrymen, of all Europe's for that matter, reside in the U.S., and to that fact you should embrace them instead of claim they are no longer a legitimate remnant and or exile of your country and people. We are still very much Westerners, maybe we don't live in Europe, but that does not mean we cannot work towards the same goal and or acknowledge that we are not out of the "club" just because we don't reside at home base anymore.

But the simple fact is that you're not in the home base anymore. You went and founded an outpost that grew into its own fortress. I ackowledge that many of the people of my nation went to America. I also ackowledge that they became a part of America and America is not Europe.

I will also ask you.. you say you are a Christian. Do you believe that the gospel must be preached to the "lesser races"?

Austin
04-18-2010, 04:41 AM
I was making fun of you for calling someone divisive when you are advocating divisiveness yourself. You want White vs. Non-White. If divisiveness is what you don't want, then why not just throw everyone together?

How is it really being that divisive when most all people in most all old Western European nations are or would qualify as some level of "white"?

I am just saying, I don't see my aspect being as divisive as someone who refuses unity due to cultural differences among the different nations.

Murphy
04-18-2010, 04:51 AM
I am just saying, I don't see my aspect being as divisive as someone who refuses unity due to cultural differences among the different nations.

Because such unity will come at the expense of the culture of my people and Europe's people.

Austin
04-18-2010, 04:56 AM
Because such unity will come at the expense of the culture of my people and Europe's people.

Well but if you're just pro white-European, how is that going to hurt you're culture? I don't see how it would hurt your culture of your country or Europe's culture overall..

Cynodon
04-18-2010, 05:52 AM
European women (I'm speaking of real European women, not of Americans wannabees) are nothing special.

Psychonaut
04-18-2010, 05:58 AM
European women (I'm speaking of real European women, not of Americans wannabees) are nothing special.

Thank you for your words of wisdom Mr. I-have-no-idea-who-the-fuck-you-are. One liners from anonymous provocateurs are awesome!

Cynodon
04-18-2010, 06:02 AM
Thank you for your words of wisdom Mr. I-have-no-idea-who-the-fuck-you-are. One liners from anonymous provocateurs are awesome!

Facts have no friends.

I'm a European speaking of his fellow females, while your an american living faaar away.

1-0 for me.

Psychonaut
04-18-2010, 06:07 AM
I'm a European speaking of his fellow females

So...you're a man (his) but you're also a woman (fellow females)? I thought the Apricity had a strict "no hermaphrodite" policy in place.

Cynodon
04-18-2010, 06:10 AM
So...you're a man (his) but you're also a woman (fellow females)? I thought the Apricity had a strict "no hermaphrodite" policy in place.

A European male speaking of "fellow" European females (as I know them much more than American males). Don't do like you didn't understand.

BTW, I don't see any rule against hermaphrodites in the mission statement.

Austin
04-18-2010, 07:41 AM
A European male speaking of "fellow" European females (as I know them much more than American males). Don't do like you didn't understand.

BTW, I don't see any rule against hermaphrodites in the mission statement.

If it is the natural way you happened to be born then that is one thing....

However if you did it to yourself.......I see that as an abominable crime against the universe and or humanity at large......changing what nature gave you into something that will have a negative reproduction effect on our species progression via you and those you may inspire is a disgrace and a betrayal to your fellow species at large.

Heimmacht
04-18-2010, 08:54 AM
I have always wondered this and I'd like your perspectives.

I live in south central Texas. I am 22 and when I date girls if it goes to a sexual level one of the first questions they ask me and I in turn ask them is if they have been with/dated a black and or other. The answer is always an immediate no, many times a hell-no. I know my experiences with this are not unique because multiple girls have asked me this before going further with me and these were affluent, university, drives Lexus/BMW/Mercedes gals who were well educated.

I now thoroughly enjoy when gals ask me this, and I always make a point to ask any girl I date this as well now, and I must say I have never ever received a reprimand for it, on the contrary. This is how I and my fellow whites spread our racial dominance by always asking this to any girl we are with, in toe we are finding most girls are asking us this before we can even ask them, for they know the social fallout if we suspect their answer is no, as well as an immediate get-the-hell-out.

I'm curious as to what would happen to a European male if he asked his date before they eloped if she had been with a black, what would she say? Would she be outraged? Happy? Glad you asked? Does this shock you that my counterpart Texas girls are glad when I ask this to them? I know its not me either, all my friends ask this before they go further with a girl as well, and if she says yes they tell her to get out, but she never does say yes for she knows they would go to town on her in social circles.

When I would have asked the guy this on the first date, here in Europe they will react shocked. The multicultural blues, has made them unracially aware.

One of my current boyfriend exe's was an half indonesian girl, and I told him if he would ever talk about it again ( we were already steady by that time) that I would vomit and never touch him again.

He was kind of shocked, but! was very interested why I thought that way and so on and he accepts it, and doesnt talk about this kind of shit anymore.

Matritensis
04-18-2010, 09:51 AM
When I would have asked the guy this on the first date, here in Europe they will react shocked. The multicultural blues, has made them unracially aware.

Maybe their shock has more to do with basic manners than with "racial awareness".

One of my current boyfriend exe's was an half indonesian girl, and I told him if he would ever talk about it again ( we were already steady by that time) that I would vomit and never touch him again.

Lol,I think he would be the one not wanting to touch you after all that vomit!

The Ripper
04-18-2010, 12:11 PM
I suppose it depends a lot on the person.. I know girls who have a foreigner-fetish (and I always laugh at them when their negro boyfriends are denied access into clubs :D) and I know girls who would never touch an African. Also, the behaviour of Middle-Easterners has made a lot of girls I know negative/cautious in their attitude towards foreigners. I would say its due to cultural reasons rather than down to any "racial awareness". An MTV-style cool minority guy would be no problem for most, I expect. Its the bitch-slappin' Ahmeds and "Bros b4 hoes" Kongolese that get disqualified. :cool:

Cail
04-18-2010, 02:53 PM
UK is pretty much the same as described above, yes.

In eastern Europe the reaction to a question "have you ever been with a negro?" would be either "lolwhat :D??!?!" or "ewwww".

Heimmacht
04-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Lol,I think he would be the one not wanting to touch you after all that vomit!

Excuse me but what exactly do you mean by that.

Matritensis
04-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Nothing personal,really! I just found funny to imagine the scene,that's all.

Austin
04-19-2010, 05:49 AM
In Texas basically if a white gal who isn't some drug fiend or doesn't have some other major deficiency is with a black it is viewed as if she is officially dead in the white community, which is basically -The- community.

Not so much in public as it would be in Alabama or Mississippi, but lets say she shows up with her rap dope fiend around her white friends one day.....Next day she will literally have her social world nuked, to the point usually where the girl will realize a big mistake socially was made and will reverse and amend her decision before it reaches her father, because if it does reach her father, ohhhhh my lordddd she better hope she has a nice benevolent liberal progressive grandma (which she probably doesn't).

Two things are made very socially evident and or clear to most Southern white girls from a very early age socially speaking, and many in the north as well although it is less blatant, more of a subliminal thing there I suspect, assume.

If they are with a black their father will do several things if he is unable to reverse the degeneracy at hand. (which usually he is able to, the threat of complete cutting off from $$/family is a good one)

He will immediately call his attorney and initiate the writing of his will, with a certain daughter very specifically being voided of all possible inheritances.

Then he will usually, in the instances I have witnessed of this seeing as my relatives are attorneys, will disown the daughter outright and cut any and all funds available to her and or reposes any cars/apartments/finances which resulted from his benevolence.

The amusing thing is, after the white father does this, the daughter assumes she will find refuge among her blacks family....

If you are not aware, in the black community of America, there is more racism than in the white. Many blacks refuses white doctors, white pastors, white anything really, BUT the one holy motherfucking shitball thing the black community hates more than anything is a white woman with a black man, ESPECIALLY an eligible, black man. In America there are 1 million more black women than black men, so black women =FUCKING HATE=, do you understand?= FUCKING HATE= when white women are with a black man, and will literally not see him when he is with her, she will not be allowed into their community, she will be treated as if she is a monster, because he chose her over a "sister".bJGMAhWpDF8

Amarantine
04-19-2010, 06:48 AM
UK is pretty much the same as described above, yes.

In eastern Europe the reaction to a question "have you ever been with a negro?" would be either "lolwhat :D??!?!" or "ewwww".

lol could you imagine that question in my country:D:D

But I have to agreed with Matritensis, obviously we have big differences in what is cultural and polite and what is not!

Austin
04-19-2010, 06:50 AM
lol could you imagine that question in my country:D:D

But I have to agreed with Matritensis, obviously we have big differences in what is cultural and polite and what is not!

I really don't like that pig guy from what he posts...

Oh hell fine, he aint that bad. Though I still didn't like what he said! :)

Amarantine
04-19-2010, 06:56 AM

You are wrong then, he is very nice and serious. And he said directly, what is his opinion about your question. But as I said, we have certian differences, so your approach it wouldn't be considered in Europe in the same way like in USA.

Matritensis
04-19-2010, 01:03 PM

Oh hell fine, he aint that bad. Though I still didn't like what he said! :)

Oh,sorry if my message was a bit confusing.I just wrote what 99% of girls would say in such a situation,It wasn't not me telling that to you....in any case I wonder about the importance of the sexual past of a girl you just met! I honestly wouldn't care at all.If you establish a more profound relationship with her given some time,probably she'll tell you anyway without asking.But in the first date...:eek:

Absinthe
04-19-2010, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't know. I'd never have anything intimate to do with sluts who'd take offense in such a question

I would feel terribly offended if someone asked me this question on the first date.

For two reasons:
first, because I would be totally perplexed as to why he would assume that I might have had sex with a black person in the first place,

and second, because my personal life is non of your goddamn business, you random a**hole that I just met! :eek:

If this guy was anxious for some reason, about this issue, he could have waited it out a couple of more dates, say, until we started to know each other a little better, then he could have brought up the matter in a more subtle way, say:

"What's your opinion about foreigners?"
(depending on the answer)
"Do you socialize with them?"
"Would you/have you have/had a relationship with one?"

etc. And then I would give my answers, although I still would be a little perplexed as this is a non-issue to me (it has never crossed my mind to have a relationship with such a person) but I guess it doesn't go without saying.

If the question was

"Have you ever ***ed a negro?"

then my answer would be a drink in the face and a kick in the nuts. Sorry. :thumbs up

Absinthe
04-19-2010, 01:26 PM
And, to give an example of how absurd such a question would be:

imagine going out with a girl for the first time, and all of the sudden she pops the question:

"have you ever sucked another guy's dick?"

:D What would be your reaction? Would you punch her in the face, or would you say "well, no, and I am *so* glad you asked!" :D :D

Matritensis
04-19-2010, 01:33 PM
LOL! I don't think I'd punch her in the face,anyway...I'd probably laugh and answer something like "nope.What about you? are you any good at it?"

Bari
04-19-2010, 03:55 PM

- They would get offended(in most cases) regardless if they had ever been with a negro or not. Not the kinda question i would have brought up at first date. And not the kind of question i would have asked in a direct way. Imagine yourself getting that question, not very nice at all. I haven't tried asking someone such a question and i don't intend to.

In my opinion such questions are not reflecting racial dominance, but insecurity and lack of basic respect and manners.

Göte
04-19-2010, 06:37 PM
then my answer would be a drink in the face and a kick in the nuts. Sorry. :thumbs up

Well, from a male point of view the question is just right. Miscegenation is happening everywhere and modern women aren't known for their chastity.

Your reaction rather tells me you have a skeleton in your closet, or in this case, a nigger.

Matritensis
04-19-2010, 06:39 PM
Have you ever sucked a...never mind.

Absinthe
04-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Well, from a male point of view the question is just right. Miscegenation is happening everywhere and modern women aren't known for their chastity.

Your reaction rather tells me you have a skeleton in your closet, or in this case, a nigger.
And homosexuality is happening everywhere and modern men aren't known for their masculinity.

Your reaction rather tells me you have a skeleton in your closet, or in this case, a faggot. ;)

Absinthe
04-20-2010, 12:44 PM
^ P.S. just to make sure that there aren't any misunderstandings:

I don't mean offence with the above post, it's not directed at you; it's just a play of your own words meant to show you how absurd it is to make such arbitrary allegations/accusations about a person you don't know. :)

Göte
04-20-2010, 02:42 PM
And homosexuality is happening everywhere and modern men aren't known for their masculinity.

Your reaction rather tells me you have a skeleton in your closet, or in this case, a faggot. ;)

How's homosexuality even relevant? Although this female reaction of yours was expected you could at least stay on-topic or come with something relevant.

Austin
04-20-2010, 02:55 PM

I would feel terribly offended if someone asked me this question on the first date.

For two reasons:
first, because I would be totally perplexed as to why he would assume that I might have had sex with a black person in the first place,

and second, because my personal life is non of your goddamn business, you random a**hole that I just met! :eek:

If this guy was anxious for some reason, about this issue, he could have waited it out a couple of more dates, say, until we started to know each other a little better, then he could have brought up the matter in a more subtle way, say:

"What's your opinion about foreigners?"
"Do you socialize with them?"
"Would you/have you have/had a relationship with one?"

etc. And then I would give my answers, although I still would be a little perplexed as this is a non-issue to me (it has never crossed my mind to have a relationship with such a person) but I guess it doesn't go without saying.

If the question was

"Have you ever ***ed a negro?"

Well see but what you don't understand, and this is understandable, your a female who probably had a more liberal upbringing, so I understand your misunderstanding, is that to many males this IS very much -THEIR- business if they are to take you seriously on any real level.

Asking this question, where I live, and for many other males who just simply care or were raised this way, -IS- the equivalent to saying "I am so interested in you that I am going to ask you a question that will either make or break you in my eyes".

You must understand, where I live, when I ask this, I am not just shooting in the dark. I only ask if I suspect this IS a girl to whom is likely similar enough to me racially/culturally/ideologically that she will not only NOT take offense, but will actually light up her interest to me on a whole new level, which the question usually does, again, I'm not just going around asking random women in the street this. (though if I did I'd be just fine XD)

Also, it is a social norm for a white young guy to ask this in Texas. The last girl I was texting gave me trouble for thinking I had been with a mexican, which I hadn't, but yeah, she said I'm "sick" for being with a mexican, think what her next words would have been had I told her I'd done something with a black...and remember this was a GIRL, think what a Texas GUY must sound like if the girls are this adamant about it..... =) (I haven't and never would of course).

Absinthe
04-20-2010, 02:57 PM
How's homosexuality even relevant?

How is it not relevant? It happens as often (actually far more often) than race-mixing.

So by the same token that a stranger could assume that I've been with a negro because it happens, I could also assume for that stranger that he's been with other men, because it also happens.

We can keep going like this forever, and it's pure paranoia.

You see for me, and many other women who aren't attracted to extra-european foreigners, it has always been a non-issue. Hell, my country, unlike yours, had been unicultural until only a few years ago!

I must add that interracial relationships are far more uncommon in Southern Europe than in Scandinavia.
And surely you would have heard how traditional and family-oriented we Wogs are. We rarely date outside our ethnicity, let alone our own race. :lightbul:

Although this female reaction of yours was expected you could at least stay on-topic or come with something relevant.

So how was the initial insault directed at me, on topic? :icon_ask:

Absinthe
04-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Well see but what you don't understand, and this is understandable, your a female, so I understand your misunderstanding, is that to many males this IS very much -THEIR- business if they are to take you seriously on any real level.

Key words ;) I know where you're coming from and I know where you're getting at. Surely it's a discussion that you would have with a potential life partner, sooner or later.

My point was that it's ridiculous to ask such a question on the first date - it's compeletely irrelevant let alone rude. When you get to know someone better, you can judge by the level of intimacy how much the person is worthy of thinking about long-term, and then ask your questions.

I really don't know how to phrase it better. :)

The Ripper
04-20-2010, 03:04 PM
How's homosexuality even relevant? Although this female reaction of yours was expected you could at least stay on-topic or come with something relevant.

I think its a completely valid question. Swedes aren't exactly known for their heterosexuality. ;)

Absinthe's intial reaction indicates that she expects good manners from men she dates. Not that she's a closet race-mixer. :thumb001:

Austin
04-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Key words ;) I know where you're coming from and I know where you're getting at. Surely it's a discussion that you would have with a potential life partner, sooner or later.

My point was that it's ridiculous to ask such a question on the first date - it's compeletely irrelevant let alone rude. When you get to know someone better, you can judge by the level of intimacy how much the person is worthy of thinking about long-term, and then ask your questions.

NONO but that's what I'm saying. It is not rude at all where I and many Americans live to ask this to a white girl, she *knows* your going to ask, and if you don't many times she will ask herself.

I can assure you MOST European women are more feminist just from the responses yall have given me. Most U.S. girls, even from the north where there are more blacks in the cities, would not have a problem with my question. Yet according to yall most European girls would, I expected this, as yall have more liberal and less religious governments overall, I'm not saying its bad, its just that yall seem to have a double standard to my American eyes....you are all clearly racist, oh you are don't even try to say your not, but instead of openly profess it like I do you criticize me for it, even when you are fellow racists and or pro-European white, which you undeniably are from reading these boards.

Mrs Ulf
04-20-2010, 11:29 PM

I'm with Absinthe on this one. Its a completely irrelevant question to be asked early on. If someone were to first meet me and that was the first question out of their mouth I'd tell them to Fuck off.

I can tell its an important question to you and would probably be so for me too but you owe it to any person who might potentially be your mate for the rest of your life to save that question for later. A time when its some what obvious that you both enjoy each other company and plan to make that a regular thing.

Austin
04-20-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm with Absinthe on this one. Its a completely irrelevant question to be asked early on. If someone were to first meet me and that was the first question out of their mouth I'd tell them to Fuck off.

I can tell its an important question to you and would probably be so for me too but you owe it to any person who might potentially be your mate for the rest of your life to save that question for later. A time when its some what obvious that you both enjoy each other company and plan to make that a regular thing.

whoa whoa you gotta consider, I ask em when I got em lol, like as in got em on my couch looking at me like get over here pal, so its not like their going anywhere, and I suppose it is pointless in the basic sense that all if not most all Texas gals are racist to the core, thank god, so I pretty much know the answer anyways, but I must ask because I am not going to be de-purified if the answer was no, I would just rather jerk than go where a black has been.

Mrs Ulf
04-20-2010, 11:56 PM
In that context who's to say you haven't already been 'where the blacks have been'?

Lets imagine your in a situation with a girl and your both sexual attracted to each other and its apparent that your going to have sex. So you ask the 'Obvious' question. The proper and correct response would be 'No', and everybody knows that.

If that girl is really interested in you what would keep her from hiding her guilt and lying to you?

la bombe
04-21-2010, 12:08 AM
Austin - are you really implying this is a common "first date" type question in Texas? Because I've lived in Texas and no one ever asked me that, especially not randomly and out of the blue. I think it's rude and intrusive when asked by someone you barely know, regardless of what country or state you live in.

Austin
04-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Austin - are you really implying this is a common "first date" type question in Texas? Because I've lived in Texas and no one ever asked me that, especially not randomly and out of the blue. I think it's rude and intrusive when asked by someone you barely know, regardless of what country or state you live in.

Yes I am. No offense to you, really, but mustn't have been a very good date. Or maybe you just didn't get very far with him. Best of luck next time.

Mrs Ulf
04-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Yes I am. No offense to you, really, but mustn't have been a very good date. Or maybe you just didn't get very far with him. Best of luck next time.

Yeah because implying that she's not a whore is ooh so terrible. :coffee:

Austin
04-21-2010, 02:47 AM
Yeah because implying that she's not a whore is ooh so terrible. :coffee:

No, simply put, one witty attack beckons another. She hit me, I swiped back. I don't like feminism by the way.

I never said she was a whore. YOU women posters attributed me to a whore clearly, then turn around and attack me when I counter. It is YOU feminists who would have women allow themselves to be used and bartered in some bar/club to men who care nothing for them and would proclaim how "free" those young girls are. It is feminists who are why young girls in the West want to run off to sell themselves in some form as soon as legally possible due to your supposed "freedoms" you have won them...

It is feminists and their supporters who are whores, not me, I value and deeply respect women, unlike their false self-proclaimed advocates.

Mrs Ulf
04-21-2010, 02:56 AM
Too bad your feelings got hurt by a person who simply pointed out that your idea of Texas was not all inclusive. I didn't see any attack in that at all. It was merely your generalization of all America that prompted her response to you.

Blah blah blah feminism...bullshit. She made a totally logical statement. You can make your totally not relevant comments to this discussion about feminism all day.

A whore is not gender biased. If you do it, you might be one :eek:

A person considered sexually promiscuous.

Austin
04-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Too bad your feelings got hurt by a person who simply pointed out that your idea of Texas was not all inclusive. I didn't see any attack in that at all. It was merely your generalization of all America that prompted her response to you.

Blah blah blah feminism...bullshit. She made a totally logical statement. You can make your totally not relevant comments to this discussion about feminism all day.

A whore is not gender biased. If you do it, you might be one :eek:

Hah I love your logic, "We aren't attacking you, calling you a whore" Then: "A whore is not gender biased. If you do it, you might be one"

typical angry woman, contradicts herself in the same post

Mrs Ulf
04-21-2010, 03:01 AM
Oh I wasn't commenting on myself, only your response to la bombe.

I PERSONALLY was calling you a whore.

Austin
04-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Thank you then, lol what does it mean to be called a whore by a feminist....it is to be called a monster by a proverbial rapist of society

Mrs Ulf
04-21-2010, 03:08 AM
Weird, I didn't know that just having a heated discussion with a person of the opposite sex automatically made me a feminist. :rolleyes:

Austin
04-21-2010, 03:15 AM
Well it was the dignified female posters who started using the word "whore", so if yall want to repent that's just fine. Feminists are vicious creatures anyhow so one need not worry I don't so much mind the rabid assault it was overdue likely considering how many are in this thread.

Mrs Ulf
04-21-2010, 03:24 AM
You can overuse the word all you want. I'm not a feminist. You clearly just have an issue with a woman having a strong opinion. I do and will express it. That does not a Feminist make.

la bombe
04-21-2010, 03:25 AM

No, simply put, one witty attack beckons another. She hit me, I swiped back. I don't like feminism by the way.

lolwut? I didn't "attack" you, I asked you a simple question. As for the rest of your ranting and implications about my sex life... whatever, brah.

Austin
04-21-2010, 03:27 AM
ohhhh listen im not mad at you and I certainly don't have a problem with a women with a strong opinion, my mother put herself through college and worked for Enron and put my father through law school so don't think I don't value a womens opinion, just not when I am called a whore.

you women more than any should not be so fast to label one a whore, due to your history of being abused verbally by that term in the world you live in

Mrs Ulf
04-21-2010, 03:39 AM
you women more than any should not be so fast to label one a whore, due to your history of being abused verbally by that term in the world you live in

You can do like 'us women' and ignore the comment if you wish. I only said so because you implied that your only issue was with your hook ups. You never did respond to my question.

SwordoftheVistula
04-21-2010, 05:57 AM
What would be the point to delaying the question? Assuming we are talking about people don't want to be with someone who has been in interracial relationships period, why wait around and waste time before asking?

Austin
04-21-2010, 06:07 AM
In that context who's to say you haven't already been 'where the blacks have been'?

Lets imagine your in a situation with a girl and your both sexual attracted to each other and its apparent that your going to have sex. So you ask the 'Obvious' question. The proper and correct response would be 'No', and everybody knows that.

If that girl is really interested in you what would keep her from hiding her guilt and lying to you?

Because if she lied to me and was really interested in me, knowing my culture/race and how it is an important issue to me, she would know I would find out if she had ever been with a black, one way or another, I would find out if she was lying, maybe not immediately but surely over time, she would be aware of that. If I found out that she had and she lied to me and corrupted me, she knows what I would do socially to her, breaking up with her would be the most minimal effect of me finding out from a social standpoint. Social havoc is easily achieved these days via texts/internet.

I mean I could pretty much wipe her out in her community overnight with a few texts containing the words "black guy" in them... I mean as in real effects not just a measly small little drama...this would sink her in many circles for life.

These girls know this though, as do guys here, so it isn't common really. Most are racist here anyways. Which makes the fall all the worse if it occurs.

Lulletje Rozewater
04-21-2010, 06:23 AM
I love feminists
Vhttp://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9880/jk3864cu.jpg (http://img116.imageshack.us/i/jk3864cu.jpg/)

http://betweenfriendsblog.typepad.com/between_friends_blog/images/2008/07/28/blogmenopausal.gif

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/How_Feminists_Look.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o287/trailerparkfeminist/duggars.jpg

Austin
04-21-2010, 06:32 AM
Ya I don't like em either KT!

Anyways to give you an idea of my area.

I live in the Mordor of Texas conservatism. This is the general region where Bush 1/2 came from, some hours from where Waco Clinton drama occurred, place where when cops pull people over they claim amnesty because they don't believe Texas is part of the union. The nicest country club in my city still doesn't allow Jews to be members or blacks/mexicans, and they employ only blacks and make them wear old-south servant clothing from gone with the wind.

Göte
04-21-2010, 08:24 AM
How is it not relevant? It happens as often (actually far more often) than race-mixing.
So by the same token that a stranger could assume that I've been with a negro because it happens, I could also assume for that stranger that he's been with other men, because it also happens.
We can keep going like this forever, and it's pure paranoia.
You see for me, and many other women who aren't attracted to extra-european foreigners, it has always been a non-issue. Hell, my country, unlike yours, had been unicultural until only a few years ago!

It's not relevant since i didn't tell anyone how i'd react if i was asked that question, during a date with a woman. It wasn't at all about that. It was about your reaction to the question, which is an overreaction to say the least. But hey, add wog temperament with feminist temperament and i guess you'll get the worst of both worlds.

griff63
04-21-2010, 08:26 AM
Having lived abroad for many years and presently 21 in Finland,the question you seek to fdind an answer for is I believe a very personal thing to different people.I am currently married to a Finn and after so long together we can talk.British women are still finding themselves with old school Girl power,American women I find are to superficial,Finnish women are down to earth,honest and extremely sensitive on the inside.Outwardly they can seem to be very independant,which in fact they are
I must add that finland is becomming more multi-cultural (http://www.nectareal.com/finland-and-its-multicultural-society/) by the day,with coloured people comming in to the country from various overseas contries,
Read the post for more details;)

Absinthe
04-21-2010, 09:44 AM
But hey, add wog temperament with feminist temperament and i guess you'll get the worst of both worlds.

Subtract a Swede's courtesy and sense of humor, and you'll get...yourself! :nicetongue

Murphy
04-21-2010, 09:48 AM
It's amusing.. when a women tells you that it's simply rude if you go around asking her for her sexual history when it is quite frankly at a point in the relationship that it is none of your business and some would argue that it never would be your business, you hit out at her, calling her a feminist and what-not.

It's pathetic. I honestly don't think you have ever had a chance to put such a question to a lady in the first place. Going by how you act here, I doubt you very much.

But this is what comes of Apricity being advertised at Stormfront..

Vulpix
04-21-2010, 09:57 AM
I would be offended if asked but not majorly so. I would think or maybe even say "WTF, do I look like someone who fucks blacks to you O_o??!" I have never even touched a non-white man and would have no problems stating it. Just phrase it more nicely.

Austin
04-21-2010, 06:54 PM
It's amusing.. when a women tells you that it's simply rude if you go around asking her for her sexual history when it is quite frankly at a point in the relationship that it is none of your business and some would argue that it never would be your business, you hit out at her, calling her a feminist and what-not.

It's pathetic. I honestly don't think you have ever had a chance to put such a question to a lady in the first place. Going by how you act here, I doubt you very much.

But this is what comes of Apricity being advertised at Stormfront..

You...well....I thought you were one thing, now I'm pretty sure your not that at all and something entirely different.

Anyways I have never heard of stormfront whatever that is. I came on this board to post because of a class I was taking, not because I am some person who knows all these different forums you claim I do.

I wanted to see yalls reactions to this question that was all, I actually expected much more vitriol than I received, as I have a view of Europe being much more socially progressive than the U.S., and yalls responses back that view up largely. You Europeans don't have massive black ghettos, you never had a violent civil rights movement, and you don't have tens of millions of blacks with no education running around your countries, so it is understandable that you have a very harsher view of my question than if perhaps you lived in a country with a burgeoning black population.

Murphy
04-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Austin, seriously.. what do you think I am :D?

SuuT
04-21-2010, 07:14 PM
lol @ dudes asking ladies who they've been fucking :clap:

Sing us to commercial, Julie!!
4MNANgFCYpk

Austin
04-21-2010, 07:16 PM
oh Aequoreus I suspect an overly devout Catholic ornery European who thinks I am somehow here to subvert your forum and somehow undermine your ideological standing here, which I'm not. This is much better than most dribble that I suspect most nationalist boards consist of, I like reading yalls perspectives and information. Think I made some patriarchs like you mad with my posts on race, but I didn't mean to upset you.

Murphy
04-21-2010, 07:24 PM
oh Aequoreus I suspect an overly devout Catholic ornery European who thinks I am somehow here to subvert your forum and somehow undermine your ideological standing here, which I'm not. This is much better than most dribble that I suspect most nationalist boards consist of, I like reading yalls perspectives and information. Think I made some patriarchs like you mad with my posts on race, but I didn't mean to upset you.

Don't take me too seriously, man :D!

I just have knee-jerk reactions to Americans. A certain Spaniard has given me a few bad habits :D!

Osweo
04-21-2010, 08:14 PM
... yalls responses ...

Austin, God damn it, Man! It's "y'all's responses"!!! :rage

Gah, have some respect for your language!

Radojica
04-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Don't take me too seriously, man :D!

I just have knee-jerk reactions to Americans. A certain Spaniard has given me a few bad habits :D!

That Menyd :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Austin
04-21-2010, 08:32 PM
No your wrong its yalls for me, yalls is superior to y'all's, yalls is easier to type, to write, and is superior you just don't understand. Just as aint is superior to "is not".

Absinthe
04-21-2010, 08:34 PM
No your wrong its yalls for me, yalls is superior to y'all's, yalls is easier to type, to write, and is superior you just don't understand. Just as aint is superior to "is not".
OMG, my eyes hurt!!! :shocked:

Austin
04-21-2010, 08:38 PM

good I hope they hurt!!!!

Radojica
04-21-2010, 08:39 PM

Same here :shocked:. In case someone told me that my English is going to be better than from some guy from US I would laugh in that person's face thinking that he/she is crazy :tongue

Austin
04-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Yes because the way I talk on a nationalist forum where I rep for my state surely denotes my use of English everywhere...

Osweo
04-21-2010, 08:43 PM

Mine are bleeding.

Austin! I physically CAN'T type with punctuation errors! I've trained myself to the extent that apostrophes go were they ought to purely instinctively. I seriously recommend you do this. Typing 'for ease' on the net is a guaranteed way to develop really bad habits, which might just trip you up one day in an important business situation. I look down on people who write badly, and there are far more snobbish people than me in the world!

EDIT: Abs, you missed his its for it's error... :old: I know it's hard work, and he did seem to be going for the world record in number per sentence, but once you start these things, you have to carry them through.... ;)

Austin
04-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Yall are silly aint ya? Well aint going to let it bother me (:

Absinthe
04-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Looks like someones bin trollin yall big time :p

Radojica
04-21-2010, 09:03 PM
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/store/assets/images/product/cowboy/cowboy_lg.jpg

Absinthe
04-21-2010, 09:08 PM
God, this is so old but at the same time *so* fitting now! :p

http://i.techrepublic.com.com/blogs/lolcat-attack.png

Austin
04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
one who takes offense easily is weak besides I reckon ya need this boost after my assault on your feminism :)

Murphy
04-21-2010, 09:56 PM
I shall say a rosary that the Blessed Virgin will look upon you all with pity and grant you her prayers that you may learn to type :D!

SwordoftheVistula
04-21-2010, 10:24 PM
That Menyd

Does he get defensive when you ask about his sexual experiences with black men?

Murphy
04-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Does he get defensive when you ask about his sexual experiences with black men?

Menydh is a good man. Whatever your opinions on his politics and ideology, at least show the man some respect.

la bombe
04-21-2010, 10:39 PM

Considering he apparently judges how good or bad a first date is by how "far" he got, I don't think a lady is what he's after.

Skandi
04-21-2010, 10:50 PM

I would tell you to mind your own damn business if you asked about my past sexlife. To the question posed I might answer. But any other question would get you in trouble what right does ANYONE have to know my past? I don't tell that to many, and certainly not men.

And Tbh I really don't care if he has or not, it's not like it is catching! Though I do insist on a std test if things go into a relationship.

Smaland
04-21-2010, 11:05 PM
:fencing: :popcorn::D

Jägerstaffel
04-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Another thread destroyed.
Good job Apricity, we've done it again!

Austin
04-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Isn't the racial harmony and progressive society feminists and liberals advocate for that we live in just wonderful. Where the white and black community accepts each other and doesn't have an issue with their race/culture/everything being different? Oh wait....

ccMYEKTcPNE

Lulletje Rozewater
04-22-2010, 05:52 AM
Ya I don't like em either KT!

I may have joked,but I do like feminists,I am surrounded by feminists.
They have that "lioness" attitude,which I find exhilarating.
I am a lazy prick,and they make up for it

SuuT
04-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Austin,

Protip of the day: Just tell Osweo that "summat" is not an English word. It renders him powerless..it's sort of like cutting the head off of Medusa.

Your Pal,

SuuT

P.s. Never mind all of the criticism, most people have never been to planet Texas.

The Lawspeaker
04-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Errr SuuT. saying that to Osweo would be more like cutting the head of the Hydra...

Pallantides
04-22-2010, 02:44 PM
I try to be more subtle about it

"Your are so beau... DID YOU SLEEP WITH A NIGGER?... Your eyes are like... DID YOU DO IT? and your face is... DID YOU DO IT?"

Austin
04-23-2010, 07:22 AM
Well how many of you know how to properly gut a deer/hog/antelope and how many of your European girls could attest to having done that on an oak tree with a knife? :)

Pallantides
04-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Well how many of you know how to properly gut a deer/hog/antelope and how many of your European girls could attest to having done that on an oak tree with a knife? :)

How many American girls can do this?
9Y5-o5xYKdI

Beorn
04-23-2010, 02:50 PM
I think this thread is well and truly warped now, but I should add that most girls I know of make it abundantly clear to anyone within earshot what they really think of sleeping with black men, and are often the very reason why sets of opposing men up and down the county wake up either in hospital or at home with bruises and bumps.

God bless these women.

Antonine
04-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Is it not sensible once a certain threshold is reached to inquire about sexual history for matters of safety and loyalty? Secrets must be kept, and one should have understanding, but one cannot afford to be a fool or easily taken advantage of.

Austin
05-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Meh in the society I live in I can still ask right off the bat and be just fine, it is a normal inquiry here.

Lithium
05-01-2010, 11:11 AM
I would say quite unique and individual.

Austin
05-01-2010, 11:33 AM
I would say quite unique and individual.

I could ask it in a normal setting after having just met a gal and her friend while sitting at lunch at the mall. I'd get around to talking about race and then casually ask 'so what have yall ever been with a black?' It wouldn't be a problem and come to think of it I'm almost sure I have asked that in a casual setting to women before and nothing happened. They are always adamant in their disgust at the very idea.

On a side note, I don't like feminists for this reason, they undermine their culture and people, perhaps without that intent for some of them, however they do nonetheless. I'm talking about hardcore feminists in that regard. Most women who claim to be feminists assume if they work they must be feminists, quite the contrary obviously but they don't understand what feminism has become.

XvThomas_LysergicV
04-10-2015, 03:32 AM
A woman's sexual past is irrelevant. The past is the past and you can't change it. The only times in a relationship that actually matter are the present and the future. I couldn't care less about the races she's been with. If she had sex with different races then its not like she's tainted. Nothing about her inner or outer appearance has been changed or altered. Physically,she's still the same person she was before she had sex with those races. If I was in a relationship with someone,I was really attracted to and I cared deeply about her then I wouldn't let something like that change my feelings for her.

I care less about the races she's been with but I care more about the number of people she's been with. I think most men and women want their significant others to have a low to a moderate number of sexual partners. Honestly,I would prefer not to know her number at all and I wouldnt ask her about it. If one day, the topic happened to come up in a conversation and she decided to tell me her number and the number was high then I would be iffy about the whole situation but I still wouldn't leave her if I cared about her. Its not like she's with those men anymore. If she's clean as in she doesn't have any stds,she changed her life around and now she's only dedicated to me and our relationship then its all good.

Mortimer
04-10-2015, 03:35 AM
never asked about her former partners and there arent that many blacks here, its a whole different world, but some guys dont like if she has sex with non-europeans usually arabs or turks and such in serbia having went out with a gypsy might be a problem or seen as low