PDA

View Full Version : Why do people get banned on here just for saying Italians look north European?

Larrs
11-26-2014, 06:13 AM
Doesn't this site know anything about free speech? And besides most people agree with that statement, even Italians themselves like all the ones on ItalicRoots so I don't see why they should get banned for telling the truth

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:19 AM
The truth? BWAHAHAHA! You are nuts. Iberians and Italians (even those in most of the south) have similar pigmentation... That is simply true! Features are different but come on!

Also, there are TONS of DinaridoMEDS in S Italy... how on earth is that a N euro look?

Gustave H
11-26-2014, 06:22 AM
What are you talking about? We have a free speech policy.

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:25 AM

This dude is a new troll or more likely a returning one. LOL!

First off: People get banned for spamming and posting photos of SWEDES claiming they are Italians when they are not, creating propaganda on here.

Second: This guy is an idiot to actually think they look N European. Most Italians are not Nordid phenotype, first off. Most are some type of med.

Larrs
11-26-2014, 06:25 AM

Not really. Only regarding some ethnicities

Larrs
11-26-2014, 06:26 AM
This dude is a new troll or more likely a returning one. LOL!

First off: People get banned for spamming and posting photos of SWEDES claiming they are Italians when they are not, creating propaganda on here.

Second: This guy is an idiot to actually think they look N European. Most Italians are not Nordid phenotype, first off. Most are some type of med.

Go away. You know nothing about Italians

Ianus
He is always the same troll, please ban him.

MINARDOWICZ
Not really. Only regarding some ethnicities

We don't want this place turning into Italicroots... NOWWWW, back to Scampia with you, JCRAPelli!

Larrs
11-26-2014, 06:27 AM
He is always the same troll, please ban him.

Yes please ban Minard. He's a pathetic troll

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:28 AM
Go away. You know nothing about Italians

Go away you fake Italian gypsy from Scampia! I know you are from the gypsy part of Napoli, LOL! Don't hide the truth. You are from Scampia and you enjoy stealing money from people's pockets and playing Zingaro music in the streets!

EMBRACE YOUR ROOTS MY BROTHER!!!

http://www.thetravelyear.com/images/photos/bul602_street_kid.jpg

Gustave H
11-26-2014, 06:28 AM

Stop causing trouble or you will be banned. It's already painfully obvious that you're a troll. Just give me a reason.

Larrs
11-26-2014, 06:29 AM
We don't want this place turning into Italicroots... NOWWWW, back to Scampia with you, JCRAPelli!

Judging from your avatar your a little kid who knows shit about anything so again go away and go to bed you have school tomorrow

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:30 AM

Joseph, you fool. Go back to your box you live in in Scampia, where you store your stolen jewelry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA_jgyfT_Q8

Larrs
11-26-2014, 06:31 AM
Stop causing trouble or you will be banned. It's already painfully obvious that you're a troll. Just give me a reason.

Stop limiting free speech. Its Minard that came in here calling me a troll

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:31 AM

The poor guy. He is just coming to terms with his roots in south asia and needs some support. Come on, let's support him in this wonderful adventure!

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:32 AM

How about we get your IP checked, you Zingaro Nazi wannabe ;).

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:32 AM
Judging from your avatar your a little kid who knows shit about anything so again go away and go to bed you have school tomorrow

Grow up. I'm 19, so yes, I'm young. At least I'm not a troll who is from a gypsy part of Napoli, yet thinks he is nordic! LOL!

Gustave H
11-26-2014, 06:33 AM

I'm not limiting free speech. All I'm saying is you will not be insulting anyone here. You've already said a few insulting things to Minard. Cut it out.

Sikeliot
11-26-2014, 06:36 AM
He's banned, for the fifth time today.

MINARDOWICZ
11-26-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm not limiting free speech. All I'm saying is you will not be insulting anyone here. You've already said a few insulting things to Minard. Cut it out.

It's ok. As I said, we should support him in his embracing his south asian roots. It's a splendid experience.