PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual men and straight women have the same preferences.

Thermopylae
11-26-2014, 02:26 PM
This means that barbatus et crew are a useful gauge to hint us what females seek when they're ovulating - to be pounded by DOM beasts. They have similar brain structure, homosexuals are basically women with very high sex drives in perpetual ovulation mode.

"Striking similarities between the brains of gay men and straight women have been discovered by neuroscientists, offering fresh evidence that sexual orientation is hardwired into our neural circuitry.

Scans reveal homosexual men and heterosexual women have symmetrical brains, with the right and left hemispheres almost exactly the same size.

Conversely, lesbians and straight men have asymmetrical brains, with the right hemisphere significantly larger than the left."

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2008/jun/16/neuroscience.psychology

dude
11-26-2014, 02:33 PM
Beyond my comprehension level. But my understanding is that women are very attracted to "the idea" of someone, as opposed to "the image" of someone as straight males do. The whole concept of "The idea of" is very complex to me, but I do know it includes, aesthetic looks, character and background that goes with that character, hence the reason why women always talk about personality and it is always misunderstood by males. In reality I don't think they themselves are aware of it and they act by instinct the same was as a straight male stares at boobs.

Skipetar
11-26-2014, 06:38 PM
To be fair, many homosexuals like Agrippa like narrow-skulled blonde twinks, which are invisible to women.

barbatus
11-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Glad to be of use.

Archduke
11-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Its probably true for bottom gay guys.

barbatus
11-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Its probably true for bottom gay guys.

Yes, I assumed this is what he meant. I'm a submissive bottom

Thermopylae
11-26-2014, 06:54 PM
To be fair, many homosexuals like Agrippa like narrow-skulled blonde twinks, which are invisible to women.

So Agrippa might have been a DOM top ;) he sure didn't sound like one, though.

Chad Thundercock
02-11-2015, 01:00 AM
This is why the preferences of homos is by far the best gauge for what women lust for during ovulation—when they're on the hunt for high-T jock dick and care less about securing a beta provider.

Chrissi
02-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Everyone has a different preference and it changes from time to time. Even within the gay community there are so many types of men flamboyant ones, masculine, hairy, small, tall whatever it's a 'thing' look it up

Rędwald
02-11-2015, 11:29 PM
So does this mean when we can plug people in like the Matrix we can get rid of gay people?

Kidding...or am I. :rolleyes:

Iloko
02-11-2015, 11:29 PM
Isn't it odd that effeminate straight men with effeminate features often look more feminine than some gay men who have obvious gay look and mannerism to them. It's quite boggling.