PDA

View Full Version : South Park to show Mohammed in new Episode

Austin
04-17-2010, 01:40 AM
Vp9bYLa5gaA

Murphy
04-17-2010, 01:55 AM
As much as I don't like Mohammedans dictating to us that we aren't allowed to do this or that I quite frankly have no real liking for these men who go out there to offend just for the sake of offending..

But maybe that's because they're that much better at it than my self!

Majar
04-17-2010, 02:34 AM
They already did in 2001.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/24/97110962_7ab58e6336_o.gif

No one cared about depictions of Muhammad until some agitators toured the Middle East with completely faked and exaggerated accounts of 'blasphemy' taking place in Western Europe.

Austin
04-17-2010, 02:58 AM
well as I see it any religions followers should be able to reasonably deal with criticisms of their deity from the media if they are true believers then it shouldn't matter what anybody says about their religious figure, their faith should be strong enough to ignore it outright or deal with it as nonsense, making a big fuss over it all plays into the hands of the secular in the end because it empowers their argument that religious people create nonsensical uproars that lead to violence over silly things, which is true

Murphy
04-17-2010, 03:10 AM
It's not a criticism though.. it's simply designed to insult.

Austin
04-17-2010, 03:18 AM
no that's not true it is comedy, it airs on a comedy channel even

Agrippa
04-17-2010, 10:35 AM
They say it in the interview and thats absolutely correct: If they can make fun in a quite brutal way out of Catholicism, Mormons, Jews and the like, why not Islam? Because they might use violence to prevent it?

In Europe Islam is definitely not more worthy being defended than Christian or any other belief and thats for sure. If they go the risk, its their decision and I have no problems with that, especially if considering that this shows goes virtually against everybody in a very bold way...

Can't help, I like South Park, they had just some crappy episodes in which they tried to play political in a very obvious way, like the one with "Osama", but otherwise they are clever and point something out in a quite funny. Thats better than most of the rest at least.

F.e. this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXpWePASWnI

:D

Cato
04-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Riots to follow.

Arrow Cross
04-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Oh my. So they will take the giant teddy bear suit down from him after all? :eek3:

This, my friends... heralds the end of the world.

Óttar
04-22-2010, 07:07 PM
From:http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0422/south-park-episode-censored-muslim-groups-warning/

It might not even be safe to call them bastards.

"After receiving a 'warning' from a radical Islamic Web site following their Prophet Muhammed parody on 'South Park' last week, Trey Parker and Matt Stone aren't taking any chances," the New York Daily News reports.

"On Wednesday's episode, the prophet was referred to only with a 'bleep' sound and his image was blocked out with the word 'censored,'" the paper notes.

At the South Park Studios website, a message was posted that notes, "After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, Comedy Central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show."

South Park episode censored after Muslim group’s warning

By Raw Story
Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 -- 11:26 am

Stumble This!15
Share 8
diggs
digg
It might not even be safe to call them bastards.

"After receiving a 'warning' from a radical Islamic Web site following their Prophet Muhammed parody on 'South Park' last week, Trey Parker and Matt Stone aren't taking any chances," the New York Daily News reports.

"On Wednesday's episode, the prophet was referred to only with a 'bleep' sound and his image was blocked out with the word 'censored,'" the paper notes.

At the South Park Studios website, a message was posted that notes, "After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, Comedy Central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show."

Story continues below...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The New York Times adds, "On Thursday morning, a spokesman for Comedy Central confirmed that the network had added more bleeps to the episode than were in the cut delivered by South Park Studios, and that it was not giving permission for the episode to run on the studio’s Web site."

The New York-based Revolution Muslim group on Wednesday issued a "call to protest," after long-running cable television show "South Park" portrayed the Prophet wearing a bear costume, CNN reported.

The website was largely unavailable Wednesday but a CNN report said the statement was posted alongside a graphic photo of slain Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh, who was murdered by a Muslim extremist in Amsterdam in 2004.

The statement posted the address of "South Park" creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker's Los Angeles production offices, CNN reported.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show," the group said. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality that will likely happen to them."

A spokesman for the group denied the statement was an incitement to violence.

"Revolution Muslim only wants those offended to be able to voice their opposition by letters to the show's creators," a spokesman told CNN.

"South Park," which follows the surreal and often profane adventures of four schoolchildren in a fictitious Colorado town, has regularly lampooned religions during its 13 years on the air.

Cartoon depictions of the Prophet Mohammed in Scandinavian media outlets in recent years have led to violence and plots to murder those responsible.

In 2005, Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten published 12 drawings focused on Islam, several of which were seen as linking the religion and the Prophet Mohammed to modern terrorism and suicide bombings.

The cartoons led to angry protests by Muslims worldwide, leaving dozens of people dead and causing major damage to Danish embassies and other facilities.

(with AFP report)

Cato
04-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Shaddup towelheads.

Cato
04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
More people in power just need to tell these ragheads to shut the hell up and make it very, very clear that if they act out of line and try anything violent it'll be the last thing they ever see on this earth. Were I either one of the South Park guys, I might invest in some experienced bodyguards. Maybe some ex-Mossad thugs. ;)

IIRC, the piece of shit that runs that garbage "Revolution Muslim" website is a piece of shit Jew who converted to Islam. Why is it that losers like this, or that so-called Jihad Jane woman, convert to Islam? Heaven alone knows, but they make the decent Muslims look like them- like cowardly pieces of shit in other words.

Fuck em.

Cato
04-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Addendum: The Revolution Muslim shitbag who made the threats against the South Park guys is some self-hating white loser who converted to Islam:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/23/road-radicalism-man-south-park-threats/

http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/U.S./042310_chesser_monster_397x224.jpg
"Duh duhrka derka derka derk, jihad!"

Look at that pathetic piece of shit with that rag on his head. I'd love to see someone stuff that Muslim do rag in his mouth- after wiping a few asses with it. Read the story, the guy was a tosser before he became a Muslim tosser- like I said, Islam all too often attracts the dregs like the Jew who ran the Revolution Muslim website before it got sacked or Jihad Jane.

Haha.

Austin
04-24-2010, 03:53 AM
He is going to have an interesting time when he stops playing towel head and is older and tries to get a Christian girl to marry him, of which most women in the U.S. are that intend to marry, I'd love to see his mothers reaction to his degeneracy...

The next Hitler type character needs to be one hard character, a lot of work lays ahead that much is sure.

Cato
04-24-2010, 04:06 AM
Why Islam of all belief systems? What attracts these losers to the vile, troglodytish sort of Islam that only wild-eyed, ignorat violence junkies accept as true? It's not as if Islam is the only religion that has hardcore followers.

Bari
04-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Why Islam of all belief systems? What attracts these losers to the vile, troglodytish sort of Islam that only wild-eyed, ignorat violence junkies accept as true? It's not as if Islam is the only religion that has hardcore followers.

- My first assumption would be they are looking for strict religion that is non-compromising in a society that is becoming largely secularised. Or maybe they just want to be extreme and controversial in their local envoirement?

Óttar
04-25-2010, 07:34 PM
That stupid-ass can't even get the f***ing beard right. Tradition dictates that the moustache is to be shaved and the beard not longer than two fist lengths from the chin. Provocateur stupid-ass. :rolleyes2:

tired
04-26-2010, 08:42 AM
I was talking to a priest who claims over 300 cathlics convert to islam in Australia every year

Cato
04-26-2010, 06:51 PM
I was talking to a priest who claims over 300 cathlics convert to islam in Australia every year

Bailing out of a sinking ship as it were.

Austin
04-26-2010, 07:46 PM

Yes but think about that...It's really just a bunch of religious ideologues switching sides to create controversy and acquire a new level of devout obsession. I think some religious people care more about being overly devout and trying to prove themselves worthy over the actual religion and what it stands for.

It's like one clique's members running over to the other clique so as to stir up renewed interest, it isn't affecting the masses really, it's a childish tit for tat.

Eldritch
04-29-2010, 12:21 PM
http://mimg.ugo.com/201004/42824/simpsons.png

While Comedy Central still refuses to make an official statement regarding its censorship of last week's South Park, one of its fellow controversial cartoon series found a way to show its support last Sunday when The Simpsons opening featured Bart writing "South Park - we'd stand beside you if we weren't so scared" on the blackboard.

1stLightHorse
04-19-2013, 02:23 AM

Well, my opinion is that in an ever-expanding sea of individualism, some people feel overwhelmed and are not able to deal with it. They feel they need others to survive, and hence are better suited to tribalism. Islam is the most tribal religion there is. We'll take care of you, food, clothing and shelter etc...just learn the religion. Islam is basically a global tribe. Follow these rules, and you're one of us. Stop following them, and we'll kill you ourselves.

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 03:06 AM
The Mustards are just looking for excuses to attack the West. The reality is THEY have been depicting Mohammed since the advent of Islam;

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Medieval_Persian_manuscript_Muhammad_leads_Abraham _Moses_Jesus.jpg