PDA

View Full Version : EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY from Norway!

OriginalGangstista
11-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Hello.

I am from Norway, just thought I'd register here after checking the place out a little bit. I think there needs to be lots of preaching made here about tolerance, anti-racism and a touch of pro-LGBT and it looks like this place needs some counterweight to all rightist extremists, but that is just my opinion. I am really here just to interact with people and learn things and discuss things peacefully, not to make trouble. :)

Thanks and LOTS OF SWAG FROM NORWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH.

Linebacker
11-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Welcome.I got your back.

Oh an right wingists here don't discuss peacefully,they get butthurt and slander,insult and blaber.So get ready for it.

Borna
11-27-2014, 04:09 PM
Extreme leftism, anti-racism, anti-fascism, pro-LGBT, pro-tolerance, humanism

Welcome aboard you scum. Hope you will have a bad time here.

Furnace
11-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Hi, welcome.

Politics:

This seems a bit oxymoron to me though, as you only tolerate those who agree with you.

Trogdor
11-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

I am independent but I am mostly left leaning/liberal so it's nice to see some more people who feel similar to me. But I usually don't engage in a debate or anything.

Jehan
11-27-2014, 04:12 PM
Welcome,

That you want or not, you will have troubles :)

Beit El
11-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Hello.

I am from Norway, just thought I'd register here after checking the place out a little bit. I think there needs to be lots of preaching made here about tolerance, anti-racism and a touch of pro-LGBT and it looks like this place needs some counterweight to all rightist extremists, but that is just my opinion. I am really here just to interact with people and learn things and discuss things peacefully, not to make trouble. :)

Thanks and LOTS OF SWAG FROM NORWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH.

Sock puppet.

OriginalGangstista
11-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Welcome.I got your back.

Oh an right wingists here don't discuss peacefully,they get butthurt and slander,insult and blaber.So get ready for it.
Thanks bro. I saw your posts here against Russian neo-nazi fascists and wannabe communists, great job I must say! :thumb001: I love how they pretend as if they aren't nazis and we are the fascists LOL. WE ARE BRINGING PEACE AND FREEDOM TO UKRAINE! :thumb001: :D

OriginalGangstista
11-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Sock puppet.

Welcome aboard you scum. Hope you will have a bad time here.

Hi, welcome.

Politics:

This seems a bit oxymoron to me though, as you only tolerate those who agree with you.
Go chew on a sock.

Mr sterling
11-27-2014, 04:17 PM
Mr sterling is in da houzze

OriginalGangstista
11-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Mr sterling is in da houzze
lol, sup nigga

Hithaeglir
11-27-2014, 04:20 PM
Banned for being a sockpuppet.

Thread closed.

Gustave H
11-28-2014, 12:43 AM
I am a right wing extremist, I am a Nazi, I deny the holocaust, I am superior to you in every way possible, and I banned your ass. I sent you to eAuschwitz, bitch.

Hithaeglir
11-29-2014, 08:26 AM
I am a right wing extremist, I am a Nazi, I deny the holocaust, I am superior to you in every way possible, and I banned your ass. I sent you to eAuschwitz, bitch.

I already banned him.What are you talking about?

Gustave H
11-29-2014, 04:33 PM
I already banned him.What are you talking about?

He's made numerous accounts.