PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spanish football manager Roberto Martinez

Tooting Carmen
11-30-2014, 11:14 PM
He is notable for drastically improving Swansea City around a decade ago and now manages Everton.
http://talksport.com/sites/default/files/tscouk_old_image/roberto-martinez_2.jpghttp://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/10/15/1287155210367/Roberto-Martinez-006.jpghttp://thinkfootball.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/roberto-martinez_2206187b.jpg

Cristiano viejo
11-30-2014, 11:35 PM
Complex Colombian.

Tooting Carmen
11-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Complex Colombian.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4281626

Sikeliot
11-30-2014, 11:41 PM
He looks like George Stefanopoulos from ABC News, except a different nose.

Tooting Carmen
11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
He looks like George Stefanopoulos from ABC News, except a different nose.

How'd you classify him?

Sikeliot
11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
Med-CM, not necessarily Berid though.

Porpolita
11-30-2014, 11:53 PM
Is he fully Spanish?

Tooting Carmen
11-30-2014, 11:56 PM
Is he fully Spanish?

:picard1:

Porpolita
12-01-2014, 12:00 AM
:picard1:

I'm just asking because most of the Spaniards I have seen are a little bit lighter. He could pass as a darker one though i'm sure.

Tooting Carmen
12-01-2014, 12:00 AM
I'm just asking because most of the Spaniards I have seen are a little bit lighter. He could pass as a darker one though i'm sure.

He's among the darkest 10-20% or so.

Raikaswinþs
12-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Slayer Dom. Pro'ly coaching Arsenal come January :P

Tooting Carmen
12-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Slayer Dom. Pro'ly coaching Arsenal come January :P

How'd you classify him in an anthro sense?

Raikaswinþs
12-01-2014, 12:19 AM
How'd you classify him in an anthro sense?

Conquistadorid + Godofwiganid

guyinsf
12-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Complex Colombian.

He's Spanish, not Colombian. Certainly not as northern as the typical blonds you always post but certainly falls within the more typical range for Spaniards than those blonds we see in your posts which represent a small minority in Spain.

Tooting Carmen
12-01-2014, 02:17 AM
He's Spanish, not Colombian. Certainly not as northern as the typical blonds you always post but certainly falls within the more typical range for Spaniards than those blonds we see in your posts which represent a small minority in Spain.

He was referring to me, not Martinez. But yes, Cristiano Viejo can be very chippy.

guyinsf
12-01-2014, 02:24 AM
He was referring to me, not Martinez. But yes, Cristiano Viejo can be very chippy.

Oh I see. Why would he bring that up about you? Has nothing to do with the person you're asking to classify.

Tooting Carmen
12-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Oh I see. Why would he bring that up about you? Has nothing to do with the person you're asking to classify.

He accuses me of being obsessed with Spaniards.

guyinsf
12-01-2014, 02:30 AM

So what if someone likes a particular ethnicity, we all have our favorites here.
If you start posting nothing by blond Spaniards he will like you more.
Actually that might be a bad idea that can backfire because if you start posting blond Spaniards there might not be any left for him to do so and he will get upset.

Cristiano viejo
12-01-2014, 12:58 PM
He's among the darkest 10-20% or so.
He is among the darkest of the darkest 1%.

You are. I would respect you if you admit it at least.

I disagree. He falls within the more typical range for Spaniards there are in your mind, not in the real life.
Specimens like this are very strange. 1% I would say.

So what if someone likes a particular ethnicity, we all have our favorites here.
If you start posting nothing by blond Spaniards he will like you more.
For start, it is the opposite, he does not like Spaniards. He is obsessed with us because Spaniards discriminate people like him.
For last, I would not like him although he posts blonde Spaniards, are you crazy?

Actually that might be a bad idea that can backfire because if you start posting blond Spaniards there might not be any left for him to do so and he will get upset.
It is funny, if I post blond Spaniards to demonstrate that they are not so rare in Spain, I am a complex. But if others post daily dark Spaniards, they are in their rights and it is cool. Sorry but not.

Antimage
12-01-2014, 01:35 PM
He is among the darkest of the darkest 1%. <-bullshit

You are. I would respect you if you admit it at least.

I disagree. He falls within the more typical range for Spaniards there are in your mind, not in the real life.
Specimens like this are very strange. 1% I would say.

For start, it is the opposite, he does not like Spaniards. He is obsessed with us because Spaniards discriminate people like him.
For last, I would not like him although he posts blonde Spaniards, are you crazy?

It is funny, if I post blond Spaniards to demonstrate that they are not so rare in Spain, I am a complex. But if others post daily dark Spaniards, they are in their rights and it is cool. Sorry but not.<-they are rare, spaniards are homogeneously dark haired, dark eyed and tan skinned nation. No need to be ashamed of that

i watch a lot of spanish football matches and im used to seeing spanish footballers and crowds, and roberto martinez isn't rare/atypical at all.

Cristiano viejo
12-01-2014, 01:58 PM
i watch a lot of spanish football matches and im used to seeing spanish footballers and crowds, and roberto martinez isn't rare/atypical at all.
Yes, and in Irak there were weapons of mass destruction.

guyinsf
12-01-2014, 06:59 PM
He's not rare at all in Spain, we see this type all the time from Spain.
He might not be the majority but he does not represent 1% of Spain.
The moorish DNA in Spain probably accounts for his look and you can see his look all over Spain, more in some regions than others.
The blonds you post are more rare in Spain than Roberto Martinez.

Empecinado
12-01-2014, 07:04 PM
He's not rare at all in Spain, we see this type all the time from Spain.
He might not be the majority but he does not represent 1% of Spain.
The moorish DNA in Spain probably accounts for his look and you can see his look all over Spain, more in some regions than others.
The blonds you post are more rare in Spain than Roberto Martinez.

Saying that dark Spaniards is due Moorish DNA is like saying dark Germans is due Jewish DNA and blonde British due Viking DNA. Simply retarded.

mikeyup
12-01-2014, 07:09 PM
He looks like a regular Med to me.

Davy Jones's Locker
12-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Pred Gracile Mediterranean.

He is notable for drastically improving Swansea City around a decade ago and now manages Everton.

Also notable for winning the FA Cup with Wigan Athletic.

Cristiano viejo
12-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Saying that dark Spaniards is due Moorish DNA is like saying dark Germans is due Jewish DNA and blonde British due Viking DNA. Simply retarded.

Not only that, this guy is French, and he speaks as if the Moors had not arrived to France, or as if in those DNA studies where Spain presents Moorish DNA France did not too :rolleyes:

But here all of us know, if this guy was British he would be classified as Paleo-Atlantid. As he is Spaniard he is Moor. So it work the illuminates.

D´Sanglard
12-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Not only that, this guy is French, and he speaks as if the Moors had not arrived to France, or as if in those DNA studies where Spain presents Moorish DNA France did not too :rolleyes:

But here all of us know, if this guy was British he would be classified as Paleo-Atlantid. As he is Spaniard he is Moor. So it work the illuminates.

He´s american

Trun
12-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Berid.

Bagot
07-23-2015, 03:35 PM
Berid

Alially
07-23-2015, 03:37 PM
Typical southern Spandarian

Cristiano viejo
07-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Typical southern Spandarian

He is not typical and he is from Catalonia :)

Alially
07-24-2015, 04:30 PM
He is not typical and he is from Catalonia :)

Really?catalonians are dark?

FilhoV
10-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Good manger doing well with Belgium. Types he is on the Mediterranean side of the spectrum hence the Mediterranean complextion. He is bald now and he is from Catalonia.

Classification would be similar to that of Xavi, predominantly Gracile Med and Alpine.

Odin
10-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Berid.

FilhoV
11-07-2017, 06:19 PM
doing a marvellous job with Belgium NT

Xacal
11-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Gracile Med + CM