PDA

View Full Version : Which French Word Describes You?

Kalimtari
11-30-2014, 11:24 PM
http://www.playbuzz.com/stephanies15/which-french-word-describes-you

Kalimtari
11-30-2014, 11:28 PM
Sympathique

The French Word that Describes You is Sympathique! This specific term can be defined as kind and gentle, a great combination that fits you to a tee. You treat others how you want to be treated and always appreciate doing a good deed or a favor for a friend! We aren't surprised this French Word is just for you!

wvwvw
11-30-2014, 11:29 PM
LOL...

Beau / Belle
Beau
The French Word that Describes you is Beau (if you're male) or Belle (if you're female)! This means you are beautiful, inside and out! How others see you and how you see the world are two components of positivism that shine through you and really accelerate your beauty!

Seraph of the End
11-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Curieux / Curieuse
Curieux (Male) or Curieuse (Female) is the French Word for You! This French term is defined as curious or inquisitive, and it suits you well. You have a natural thirst for knowledge and have a habit of asking many questions in order to acquire a large sum of information or to get to know a person or subject area you aren't familiar with. You just want to learn and be informed about as much as you can!

D´Sanglard
11-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Honette!( Honesty). You believe in telling the truth and don´t really appreciate others who are deceitful or dishonest with you. Honesty is the key to successful communication and you stick to it with whoever you come across!

Elsa
11-30-2014, 11:36 PM
Putain.

D´Sanglard
11-30-2014, 11:36 PM
Putain.

ahhhaahh

Kalimtari
11-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Putain.

you're a liar :)

Comte Arnau
11-30-2014, 11:43 PM
Je suis... CHARMANT. Oh yeah. :cool:

The French Word for You is Charmant! You are so very charming, often funny and easy to be around. This is because you like to make everyone around you feel good and you're all about spreading those positive vibes for both yourself and others. It also doesn't hurt that you know how to turn the charm on and off for whenever it suits your needs perfectly!

Veneda
11-30-2014, 11:44 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/o9q3sg75h/Sympatique.jpg

gold_fenix
11-30-2014, 11:44 PM
charming

The French Word for You is Charmant! Or if you're a female, Charmante, to be feminine! You are so very charming, often funny and easy to be around. This is because you like to make everyone around you feel good and you're all about spreading those positive vibes for both yourself and others. It also doesn't hurt that you know how to turn the charm on and off for whenever it suits your needs perfectly!

wvwvw
11-30-2014, 11:45 PM
Honette!( Honesty). You believe in telling the truth and don´t really appreciate others who are deceitful or dishonest with you. Honesty is the key to successful communication and you stick to it with whoever you come across!

Which monument and region of France did you pick? I Bordeaux and the Elysee Palace ;)

Since I"ve never been to France do you think I made a good choice? :p

D´Sanglard
11-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Which monument and region of France did you pick? I Bordeaux and the Elysee Palace ;)

French riviera and Louvre

Dombra
11-30-2014, 11:50 PM
Sympathique

The French Word that Describes You is Sympathique! This specific term can be defined as kind and gentle, a great combination that fits you to a tee. You treat others how you want to be treated and always appreciate doing a good deed or a favor for a friend! We aren't surprised this French Word is just for you!

Kalimtari
11-30-2014, 11:52 PM
French riviera and Louvre

moi aussi

D´Sanglard
11-30-2014, 11:54 PM

Depends what you like.

Bordeaux has the best wines in France very beautiful nature, but has many immigrants and about the Palais de l'Élysée it´s in Champs- Élysées, the most famous Avenue of the world, many famous fashions stores, auto stores, the Palais is imponent, but i prefer Versailles, but Versailles was not an option so i picked Louvre

Arbërori
11-30-2014, 11:55 PM

Leo Iscariot
12-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Beau / Belle

The French Word that Describes you is Beau (if you're male) or Belle (if you're female)! This means you are beautiful, inside and out! How others see you and how you see the world are two components of positivism that shine through you and really accelerate your beauty!

silentkiller
12-04-2014, 08:42 AM

Obscene
12-04-2014, 08:44 AM
You are described by the French Word Magnifique! This means you are completely magnificent, in presence, appearance, and personality. You have a regal spirit, that can be quite grand and mystical to others. It's no secret that you blow people away with your charm and charisma!

wvwvw
12-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Oh La la

SardiniaAtlantis
12-04-2014, 08:58 AM
I got Beau

LouisFerdinand
03-22-2017, 02:37 AM
I am described as Magnifique.
:violin::violin::violin:

UkrainianGirl
03-22-2017, 03:16 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/xanww4.jpg

Dick
04-13-2017, 03:33 AM
Merde.

frankhammer
04-13-2017, 03:44 AM
Beau

Answered bluntly and this was the result. :dunno:

Oneeye
04-13-2017, 04:04 AM
Honhonhon

https://youtu.be/w_Fn9fozm6M

Dick
04-13-2017, 04:07 AM
un oeil

Honhonhon

Oneeye
04-13-2017, 04:10 AM
I also got Beau.

:coffee:

Enflamme
04-13-2017, 04:14 AM
"Curieux (Male) or Curieuse (Female) is the French Word for You! This French term is defined as curious or inquisitive, and it suits you well. You have a natural thirst for knowledge and have a habit of asking many questions in order to acquire a large sum of information or to get to know a person or subject area you aren't familiar with. You just want to learn and be informed about as much as you can!"

Hum... hum... c'est-à-dire que les questions n'étaient point des plus intéressantes, j'ai donc répondu, parfois, aléatoirement ! Mais la question sur l'art était la plus intéressante :p

Dick
04-13-2017, 04:57 AM
"Curieux (Male) or Curieuse (Female) is the French Word for You! This French term is defined as curious or inquisitive, and it suits you well. You have a natural thirst for knowledge and have a habit of asking many questions in order to acquire a large sum of information or to get to know a person or subject area you aren't familiar with. You just want to learn and be informed about as much as you can!"

Hum... hum... c'est-à-dire que les questions n'étaient point des plus intéressantes, j'ai donc répondu, parfois, aléatoirement ! Mais la question sur l'art était la plus intéressante :p

Vous etes tres mignon ;)

Drusilla
07-20-2017, 04:23 PM
Sympathique

Drusilla
07-20-2017, 04:26 PM

Est-ce que ça t'inspire?!

LieDetector
07-20-2017, 04:52 PM
Honnete is the French Word that Describes You! Honette meaning honest, is the perfect match for you. You believe in telling the truth and don't really appreciate others who are deceitful or dishonest with you. Honesty is the key to successful communication and you stick to it with whoever you come across! :)

Dandelion
07-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Cocu

The French Word that Describes You is Cuckold. This specific term can be defined as docile and weak, a great combination that fits you to a tee. You should be genuinely worried and lest you change your ways you'll die an unhappy person! We aren't surprised this French Word is just for you!

Oh my....

Melki
07-20-2017, 05:06 PM
altérité

means "otherness" ; "alterity"

Era
07-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Calm down now :D

Magnifique

You are described by the French Word Magnifique! This means you are completely magnificent, in presence, appearance, and personality. You have a regal spirit, that can be quite grand and mystical to others. It's no secret that you blow people away with your charm and charisma!

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/70af2bb0-0d54-4912-80ca-b77f47baa734/facff283-8981-49f0-81d0-ed64916d6174.jpg

frankhammer
07-20-2017, 05:29 PM

The French never get it right. I'm as ugly as sin and an utter pillock.

Era
07-20-2017, 05:33 PM

The French never get it right. I'm as ugly as sin and an utter pillock.

French have low standards anyway

Dandelion
07-20-2017, 05:35 PM
French have low standards anyway

Seems many are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82GZ0SYWvAQ

Song is older than my grandparents and yet the lyrics...

MsSPF
07-20-2017, 05:46 PM
Cocu

The French Word that Describes You is Cuckold. This specific term can be defined as docile and weak, a great combination that fits you to a tee. You should be genuinely worried and lest you change your ways you'll die an unhappy person! We aren't surprised this French Word is just for you!

Oh my....

Je suis pas venue ici pour souffrir, ok?!
(Translation : I did not come here to suffer, okay?!")

Obviously, non French won't get how hilarious this moment is... but whatever... le cocu belge comprendra peut-être :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglFGVDcuX8

Dandelion
07-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Je suis pas venue ici pour souffrir, ok?!
(Translation : I did not come here to suffer, okay?!")

Obviously, non French won't get how hilarious this moment is... but whatever... le cocu belge comprendra peut-être :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglFGVDcuX8

Le Belge est trop vulgaire et inculte que son voisin français. Deux chansons du même titre

Français

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWg2JERzbw

Belge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FeoZ_qGrEw

Comment j'ai honte. :P Une chanson dont j'avais l'intention de troller avec, cependant.

Drusilla
07-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Vous me faites marrer !

Enflamme
07-23-2017, 08:06 PM
Est-ce que ça t'inspire?!

Je sais pas. Je ne me souviens plus de toi.

Tu vis dans le Nord, nan ?

Wadaad
07-23-2017, 08:08 PM
enflamme

Enflamme
07-23-2017, 08:33 PM
enflamme

Ma choucroute au chocolat ! Ma banane au sucre ! Ma petite cerise à la sauce d'amande ! Mon petit sucre trempé dans le café...

Nozymenter
07-31-2017, 04:51 AM

:p

Ryujin
09-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Sympathique :cheers: