Kalimtari
12-01-2014, 12:01 AM
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/anxiety.htm

Kalimtari
12-01-2014, 12:05 AM
Results of your
Anxiety Screening Quiz

You scored a total of 7

You have answered this anxiety screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from an anxiety disorder. Remember that a little anxiety in normal, everyday life is to be expected and is a good thing. Nobody should be without any anxiety whatsoever, as anxiety is our body's way of telling us that we should pay closer attention to a situation, event or person in our lives (even if that person is ourselves). Scoring in this range suggests you have that normal level of anxiety but would not likely qualify for an anxiety disorder diagnosis. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though.

S C O R E S
If you scored...
Then...
38 & up Severe anxiety
23 - 37 Moderate anxiety
6 - 22 Mild to little anxiety
0 - 5 No anxiety

rhiannon
12-01-2014, 12:09 AM
I got 14.

Seraph of the End
12-01-2014, 12:09 AM
You scored a total of 17 (mild to little anxiety)

Leo Iscariot
12-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Results of your
Anxiety Screening Quiz

You scored a total of 2

You have answered this anxiety screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from an anxiety disorder. However, this little degree of anxiety may actually be a sign of too little anxiety in your life. Individuals who score in this low range sometimes indicate that they may be detached from themselves, others, or their environment. Typically this is not healthy for most and should be avoided. You can help yourself by making a more concerted effort to become reattached to significant others and your environment. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though

Mark
12-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Results of your
Anxiety Screening Quiz

You scored a total of 1

SardiniaAtlantis
12-01-2014, 12:13 AM
I scored a 5 And all my affirmative answers are due to Working out, and physical activity so heart rate, sweating, shortness of breath well obviously...

Drawing-slim
12-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Mild enxiety,30.
I think this true indication of true ubermench making it through evolution to date.
Some of you scoring 1-14 it means you would have been dinners for annimals in the wild everynight. Relaxing and shit:D

FeederOfRavens
12-01-2014, 12:30 AM
You scored a total of 0

You have answered this anxiety screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from an anxiety disorder. However, this little degree of anxiety may actually be a sign of too little anxiety in your life. Individuals who score in this low range sometimes indicate that they may be detached from themselves, others, or their environment. Typically this is not healthy for most and should be avoided. You can help yourself by making a more concerted effort to become reattached to significant others and your environment. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way, though.

DRUM
12-01-2014, 12:46 AM
You scored a total of 18

I thought I'd get at least moderate..