12-01-2014, 12:25 AM
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/loneliness.htm

Kalimtari
12-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Results of
The Loneliness Quiz

You scored a total of 28

Moderate Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from moderate loneliness.

A certain amount of loneliness is a normal part of most people's lives. But when your feelings of loneliness can become a bit overwhelming or more serious than usual -- like now -- it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life.

You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now. A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.

If you scored...
You may have...
30 & up
Extreme Loneliness
22 - 29
Moderate Lonliness
15 - 21
Normal Lonelienss
0 - 14
Little to No Loneliness

since my best friend died of cancer things became shitty and shittier

Mark
12-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Results of
The Loneliness Quiz

You scored a total of 12

Little to No Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who complain of little to no loneliness in their life at present.

Congratulations for feeling connected with others in your life!

SardiniaAtlantis
12-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Little to No Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who complain of little to no loneliness in their life at present.

I got the same!!

Seraph of the End
12-01-2014, 12:36 AM
You scored a total of 23

Ok, I'm not this lonely O.o. These tests make me look so dysfunctional :lol:

Oneeye
12-01-2014, 12:38 AM
You scored a total of 36

Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

A certain amount of loneliness is a normal part of most people's lives. But when your feelings of loneliness can become a bit overwhelming or more serious than usual -- like now -- it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life.

You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now. A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.

I'm going through a rough patch right now. :(

wvwvw
12-01-2014, 12:46 AM
Results of
The Loneliness Quiz
You scored a total of 23

Moderate Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from moderate loneliness.

Bloodsport
12-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Results of
The Loneliness Quiz
You scored a total of 40

Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

Quite typical for my life in London right now to be honest. I've never felt lonely anywhere I've lived, apart from London. Hoping to move soon before I go totally crazy.

UkrainianGirl
08-30-2016, 07:07 AM
Results of
The Loneliness Quiz
You scored a total of 12

Little to No Loneliness

Profileid
08-30-2016, 07:22 AM
38. It would have been 40,but I don't bother waiting for someone to call or write anymore. The answer is they won't.

Drawing-slim
08-30-2016, 07:42 AM
Scored 19.
The key is to live alone and never feel alone.

Greensboro Jock
08-30-2016, 07:50 AM
Results of
The Loneliness Quiz
You scored a total of 32

Bezprym
08-30-2016, 11:40 AM
You scored a total of 31

Sui Generis
08-30-2016, 05:37 PM
17-Normal Loneliness. It is not so high. Becouse I am fine with my loneliness and I love it with a unrequited love. :bump2:

frankhammer
08-30-2016, 06:02 PM
18. Never lonely even in my own company. I guess talking to myself has paid off.

Aodhan
08-30-2016, 06:17 PM
You scored a total of 32
lonely asf
But is sadly true lol

Smitty
08-30-2016, 06:31 PM
38. It would have been 40,but I don't bother waiting for someone to call or write anymore. The answer is they won't.

Lol exactly. What kind of a question was that?

24 for me.

Profileid
08-30-2016, 06:34 PM
Lol exactly. What kind of a question was that?

24 for me.

I get why they asked it. Initially you believe people when they say they'll call you later that evening. Then it's like 9pm "Oh I'm sure they're just busy"

Smitty
08-30-2016, 06:36 PM
I get why they asked it. Initially you believe people when they say they'll call you later that evening. Then it's like 9pm "Oh I'm sure they're just busy"

Oh, see, I have no friends to be called by, so why in the heck would I sit around waiting for a call?

Annie999
08-30-2016, 06:38 PM
You scored a total of 20

Normal Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are having a normal experience of loneliness. This is usually not something to be concerned about, as everyone can feel a little lonely from time to time.

It can become a problem, however, if these feelings are long-lasting and don't seem to get better on their own, even when you're with others, friends or family.

----

Definitely moving with my fiance was a very good thing! Before that Im sure the results would have been different :)

Annie999
08-30-2016, 06:40 PM
Scored 19.
The key is to live alone and never feel alone.

Yeah but whats the key to achieve that?

Drawing-slim
08-31-2016, 03:18 AM
Yeah but whats the key to achieve that?

Be happy with yourself. Have a rich mind. Get busy playing cards for a living, chase adrenaline that stimualtes you intellcutally and spiritually however sensless and boring might sound to regular "normal" people who strive for "security" in life.

LouisFerdinand
03-30-2017, 02:16 AM
I got 14: Little to No Loneliness.

Oneeye
03-30-2017, 02:49 AM
Doing better than I was a few years ago.. I don't think I could handle that again.

Moderate Loneliness

frankhammer
03-30-2017, 03:48 AM
14. No surprise there. I like others around for the most part but I also enjoy my own company.

Freeroostah
03-30-2017, 04:14 AM
You scored a total of 23

Moderate Loneliness

Magnolia
03-30-2017, 04:20 AM
Results of
The Loneliness Quiz
You scored a total of 17

Normal Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are having a normal experience of loneliness. This is usually not something to be concerned about, as everyone can feel a little lonely from time to time.

It can become a problem, however, if these feelings are long-lasting and don't seem to get better on their own, even when you're with others, friends or family.

S C O R I N G K E Y
If you scored...
You may have...
30 & up
Extreme Loneliness
22 - 29
Moderate Lonliness
15 - 21
Normal Lonelienss
0 - 14
Little to No Loneliness

Sekarotuinen
03-30-2017, 11:02 AM
22, moderate loneliness. I am a very rigid person, and I dont bother to reach out to others, so I am slow to form friendships, though I do maintain them.

Since I went off to college two years, I have had to make all new friendships, and that has been hard. I have a few friends, and one really good friend who I hope to marry some day, but with my scheduele, I cannot spend very much time with them.

I feel lonely, but not so much that I am depressed or anything.

Nozymenter
08-18-2017, 10:34 AM
I think the result suits me "Little to No Loneliness"