Kalimtari
12-01-2014, 12:45 AM
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/emotional-type.htm

Kalimtari
12-01-2014, 12:54 AM
Results of Your
Emotional Type Quiz

You scored a total of 38

Based upon your answers to this quiz, you appear to have mid-range boundaries.

This type of response indicates you may have some qualities or characteristics of both thin or thick boundary people.

Thin boundary people tend to:

React more strongly than do other individuals to sensory stimuli and can become agitated due to bright lights, loud sounds, particular aromas, tastes or textures.
Respond more strongly to physical and emotional pain in themselves as well as in others.
Become stressed or fatigued due to an overload of sensory or emotional input.
Be more allergic and their immune systems are seemingly more reactive.
Be more deeply affected -- or recall being more deeply affected -- by events during childhood.

In a nutshell, highly thin boundary people are like walking antennae, whose entire bodies and brains seem primed to notice what's going on in their environment and internalize it. The chronic illnesses they develop will reflect this "hyper" style of feeling.

Thick boundary people tend to:

Brush aside emotional upset in favor of simply "handling" the situation and maintaining a calm demeanor.
Suppress or deny strong feelings. They may experience an ongoing sense of ennui, of emptiness and detachment.
Experiments show, however, that thick boundary people don't actually feel their feelings any less. Bodily indicators (e.g., heart rate, blood pressure, blood flow, hand temperature, muscle tension) betray their considerable agitation despite surface claims of being unruffled.

In sum, highly thick boundary people don't take in nearly as much in their environment and they are much slower to recognizing what they're feeling.

If you scored...
Then...
46 & up Thin boundary
27 - 45 Mid-range
0 - 26 Thick boundary

Seraph of the End
12-01-2014, 12:54 AM
You scored a total of 29 (mid-range)

SardiniaAtlantis
12-01-2014, 12:57 AM
Based upon your answers to this quiz, you appear to have thick boundaries.

Evidence suggests that thick boundary people are stolid, rigid, implacable or thick skinned:
Brush aside emotional upset in favor of simply "handling" the situation and maintaining a calm demeanor.
Suppress or deny strong feelings. They may experience an ongoing sense of ennui, of emptiness and detachment.
Experiments show, however, that thick boundary people don't actually feel their feelings any less. Bodily indicators (e.g., heart rate, blood pressure, blood flow, hand temperature, muscle tension) betray their considerable agitation despite surface claims of being unruffled.
In sum, highly thick boundary people don't take in nearly as much in their environment and they are much slower to recognizing what they're feeling. However, they are affected just as much as thin boundary people by what's happening within. The differences will ultimately manifest in different types of chronic illness.

HOWEVER, I actually TAKE IN A LOT of what's happening around me and am very perceptive.

wvwvw
12-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Results of Your
Emotional Type Quiz

You scored a total of 24

Evidence suggests that thick boundary people are stolid, rigid, implacable or thick skinned:
In sum, highly thick boundary people don't take in nearly as much in their environment and they are much slower to recognizing what they're feeling. However, they are affected just as much as thin boundary people by what's happening within. The differences will ultimately manifest in different types of chronic illness.

Thick skinned...lol

The questions were stupid btw

Pjeter Pan
12-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Mid range.
I'm thin skinned IRL.
I have an Albanian temper

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Seems this test is not accurate judging by cranks results. I know for sure I'm quite sensitive. Thin-skinned with a bad temper, people get to me very easily.

Gustave H
12-01-2014, 01:24 AM
30. Mid-Range.

Pjeter Pan
12-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Results of Your
Emotional Type Quiz

You scored a total of 24

Thick skinned...lol

Lol, that's definitely not true for you :D

SardiniaAtlantis
12-01-2014, 01:30 AM
Results of Your
Emotional Type Quiz

You scored a total of 24

Thick skinned...lol

You seem to be quite emotional about that...

wvwvw
12-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Seems this test is not accurate judging by cranks results. I know for sure I'm quite sensitive. Thin-skinned with a bad temper, people get to me very easily.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/fingerwagging-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/) I am thick skinned, my thin-skinniness is just a facade :lol:

Oneeye
12-01-2014, 01:46 AM