PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most Slavic looking Balkan Member ?

Borna
12-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Give your opinions on this. Who has the most chance of passing in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Poland and so on.

Sikeliot
12-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Tyfani but she no longer posts. Or pelikarsi.

Borna
12-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Shameless Bump.

cocoNN
12-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Coco checking in. :)
Most people think I'm from Russia or Ukraine.

Stefan_Dusan
12-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Neither you or Ringel are from the Balkan. My nomination goes to Minesweeper, maybe Vukodav but his look is more neutral.

I've seen Tyfani and in no way she looks slavic. Certainly not the most "slavic" looking member.

Not a Cop
12-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Besides the Minesweeper you mean? With him as an option there is basicly no contest.

Stefan_Dusan
12-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Besides the Minesweeper you mean? With him as an option there is basicly no contest.

heh, we posted same (Minesweeper). Its funny Minesweeper and me are both from similar areas and we look sort of different. Anyways in Russia what would you take me as, out of curiosity you can be harsh xD

When I lived in Russia, some girl told me to stay behind for the night because there was some uprest between ethnic Russians and Cerkazes and she thought I looked like one (she was ethnic Russian).

Not a Cop
12-01-2014, 07:22 PM
heh, we posted same (Minesweeper). Its funny Minesweeper and me are both from similar areas and we look sort of different. Anyways in Russia what would you take me as, out of curiosity you can be harsh xD

When I lived in Russia, some girl told me to stay behind for the night because there was some uprest between ethnic Russians and Cerkazes and she thought I looked like one (she was ethnic Russian).

Well you don't look especially North Caucasian to me, dunno what i would think about you before i learned all that anthro stuff, but nowdays i would guess you balkan i think.

But anyway Minesweeper looks like some Belarussian dude who rolled to Balkans to slay Vlachs and spread I2a.

Loki
12-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Kurt

Vasconcelos
12-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Me!

Loki
12-01-2014, 07:38 PM
I don't think there is a distinctive 'Slavic' look in the Balkans. Or even a general Slavic look. Poles differ from Russians. And South Slavs differ even more than Poles and Russians.

Stefan_Dusan
12-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Well you don't look especially North Caucasian to me, dunno what i would think about you before i learned all that anthro stuff, but nowdays i would guess you balkan i think.

But anyway Minesweeper looks like some Belarussian dude who rolled to Balkans to slay Vlachs and spread I2a.

He should have came to my village and spread it a bit more xD

Loki
12-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Me!

Perhaps best to check with your Swedish friend first.

solaris
12-01-2014, 07:48 PM
stears.