PDA

View Full Version : Personality types (simple, but great one)

Kalimtari
12-01-2014, 08:40 PM
http://www.personalityquiz.net/profiles/typology/index.htm

Your type is a combination of four preferences. Each preference was made by choosing between 2 letters in a dichotomy. The four dichotomies are:

Extroversion/Introversion
Defines where you direct your energy. Extroversion indicates outwards towards the world, and Introversion indicates a tendency inwards towards your thoughts and ideas.

Sensing/iNtuition
Defines how you process information. Do you prefer to process information through your five senses (Sensing) or do you prefer to trust your hunches and read between the lines? (iNtuition)

Thinking/Feeling
Defines how you make decisions. Do you prefer logical analysis (Thinking), or contemplating about how each option affects people? (Feeling)

Judging/Perceiving
Defines how you order your life. Do you prefer making plans and keeping to schedules (Judging), or do you usually keep things open? (Perceiving)

Kalimtari
12-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Your four-letter personality type is:
E N F J

Leo Iscariot
12-01-2014, 08:49 PM
This gave me ISFP, but I usually get ENFP.

Seraph of the End
12-01-2014, 08:51 PM
I S T J (I always get this one :3)

Iltirbas
12-01-2014, 11:30 PM
I got INTJ. Not surprising, I also got this combination when I took a long personality test time ago.

Trogdor
12-01-2014, 11:37 PM
My personality type came out to INFJ. Here is the link with the info on it: http://www.personalityquiz.net/profiles/typology/infj.htm

KawaiiKawaii
12-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I
S
T
P

Germaniac
12-02-2014, 12:54 AM
ISTP, according to this test.

Smeagol
12-03-2014, 11:03 PM
ISTP

Is the glass half full or half empty? So? It's water. Big deal!

Prayer: God, help me to consider people’s feelings, even if most of them are hypersensitive.

Animal personality: Wolf
Ruthless and opportunistic whenever they are on the hunt for food. They are, however, subtle and secretive about the victims they kill.

Cat personality: "The Problem-Solver"
This is the cat that will figure out how to get the giblets out of the bottom of the garbage can without knocking anything over. Appreciates his pleasures but not a glutton. Stand-offish, but will put up with an occasional petting session.

Collective noun: An implement of ISTP's

Percentage of total population: 5%

Interesting facts

Interested in learning about how things work.
True masters of tool work.
Act as troubleshooters.
Ignore rules and regulations.
Risk takers, fearless.
Remain calm during crises.
Predict and react to immediate needs.
"Walking encyclopedias" in areas of interest.
Communicate through action; hard to get to know.
Common careers

crisis relief
chiropractor
pilot
optometrist
chemist
intelligence agent
engineer
computer technician
securities analyst
race car driver
Famous ISTPs

Michael Jordan
Bruce Lee
Woody Allen
Amelia Earhart
Lance Armstrong
Quotes by famous ISTPs:

"Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace." - Amelia Earhart
"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward." - Amelia Earhart
"As athletes, we're used to reacting quickly. Here, it's 'come, stop, come, stop.' There's a lot of downtime. That's the toughest part of the day." - Michael Jordan
"Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind." - Bruce Lee
"If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or Fight Like Hell." - Lance Armstrong
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Hobbies and recreation

magic
reading
overnight canoe tripping
scuba diving
kayaking
help friends remodel house
skydiving
motorcycles
fixing cars or boats
water skiing
kite surfing

LouisFerdinand
03-10-2017, 02:29 AM
I got ESFJ.
:swl:swl:swl

UkrainianGirl
03-10-2017, 03:28 AM
- ISFJ
Is the glass half full or half empty? How would all of you like to have some water right now?

Prayer:
Lord, help me to be more laid back, and help me to do it exactly right.

Animal personality: Polar bear
Modest, dutiful, and uncomplaining, polar bears are the dependable ISFJ's who faithfully look after their young.

Cat personality: "Spoiled Cat"
Only the best will do. This is the cat in the "Sheba" ads. Will sink into a depression if you forget to trim her claws, or if her coat is marked. Strategic meowing; not for conversation, but to get what she wants.

Collective noun: A favor of ISFJ's

Percentage of population: 6%

Interesting facts

Good through and through! Like to take care of everyone around them.
Watch a lot of television.
One of the most likely types to major in education in college.
Reluctant to accept leadership roles.

Common careers

teacher
bookkeeper
librarian
nurse
entrepreneur
photographer
personnel counselor
curator
social services
physical therapist

Nehellenia
03-10-2017, 03:46 AM
INTP

Tchek
03-10-2017, 03:15 PM
INTP

I'm usually INTP or sometimes INFP on other tests

Cat personality: "The Flake"
Will play with toys, but bored quickly. If you give in, you'll quickly have a closet full of cat toys he won't touch any more. He'll sit, apparently doing nothing, and then be off on a tear. When walking across a room, will suddenly sit down and start grooming himself.

Interesting facts

Risk-takers.
Avoid meetings and small talk.
Choose professions where they can be their own bosses.
Follow their curiosity, and as a result work is often play.
Have a tendency to study foreign languages.
Read everything available on topics that interest them.
Constantly in search for the truth.

Common careers

chemists
optometrists
biologists
scientists
engineers
lawyers
artists
architects
consultants

Famous INTP's

Albert Einstein
Marie Curie
Charles Darwin
Gregory Peck

Quotes by famous INTP's:

"I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion." - Albert Einstein
"One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done." - Marie Curie
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin
"Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life." - Gregory Peck

Hobbies and recreation

reading, writing
watching television
art
acting
music
antique restoration
computer games
scrabble, monopoly
chess, poker, bridge
lifelong learning
rock climbing