PDA

View Full Version : Classify Me

Venpell
12-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Registered to see the results, I'm obviously not from Vatican City. I'm sorry if this is infringing a rule but am curious about what will end up and really hope no one takes it personally or as an attempt to derail anything.

Picture one in artificial/indoor light, candid, actually messed up hair.

Picture two in outdoor lights, circled out the very small melanocytic nevus but you can tell anyway it's me by the chin shape.

Classify me then if you will :D

Edit: Brows are medium thickness and eye colour a green hue, neither far nor close apart, nose isn't too broad but my mouth is.

temp
12-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Isn't there a picture guideline on this board? OP, how are people supposed to classify your face if it's hidden? Eyes, nose, mouth, etc are all important.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Isn't there a picture guideline on this board? OP, how are people supposed to classify your face if it's hidden? Eyes, nose, mouth, etc are all important.

Well, I guess I'm interested in knowing also what ethnicity/country/region would you guess I am from.

And yes I've read the guides and know where I think I belong but it's biased, for now am hesitant about removing the black censor lines so you'll just have to guess really. It's really just for the sake of it.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 01:17 AM
A slight bump :)

Venpell
12-02-2014, 10:56 AM

Borna
12-02-2014, 10:57 AM
No one is going to classify you, since you can't classify someone without seeing his eyes, nose, and general face structure.

Mars06
12-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Negroid with some admixture from bonobo chimps.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 11:35 AM
No one is going to classify you, since you can't classify someone without seeing his eyes, nose, and general face structure.

Well, you're going to have to do with what you have, consider it a challenge maybe? At least take a guess if you will.

With so many people who are good at this here I'd except one or 2 to be able to take a shot at a classification, but maybe I'm wrong

Venpell
12-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Well, last bump before I let this go on it's way.

Dictator
12-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Unclassifiable

Venpell
12-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Unclassifiable

Well, I think I'm Atlantid + Brunn but didn't realize people would have such a hard time without the facial features, not very experienced in this.

Dictator
12-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Well, I think I'm Atlantid + Brunn but didn't realize people would have such a hard time without the facial features, not very experienced in this.

Classification are all about facial features.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Classification are all about facial features.

Looking at the picture I really think it's Atlantid (North?) + Brunn, thought you (the forum) might do it because I'm not comfortable with sharing the picture but it seems you need eyes and mouth and the nose as well.. Well sorry for bothering.

Linebacker
12-02-2014, 04:31 PM
I think I might agree with North Atlantid with Brunn influence by just looking these pictures but I can't consolidate that one until you post clear pictures.

Classification is hard enough done live,on the net its even harder so there have to be clear pictures of all the features form the three angles which are front and center,profile 3/4 and full profile.You eyes and nose and mouth and even ears have to be visible since they are important features whom's shape also depends on the phenotype.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 06:01 PM
I think I might agree with North Atlantid with Brunn influence by just looking these pictures but I can't consolidate that one until you post clear pictures.

Classification is hard enough done live,on the net its even harder so there have to be clear pictures of all the features form the three angles which are front and center,profile 3/4 and full profile.You eyes and nose and mouth and even ears have to be visible since they are important features whom's shape also depends on the phenotype.

Maybe when I'm more comfortable in the community I'll share the full picture, it's really nothing personal but I don't even have facebook so pictures online.. Also going to update my status to reflect the correct ethnicity.

Linebacker
12-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Maybe when I'm more comfortable in the community I'll share the full picture, it's really nothing personal but I don't even have facebook so pictures online.. Also going to update my status to reflect the correct ethnicity.

Ah so you're introverted?

Nothing a little boot camp cant fix.Everything is better with a little whiff of boot camp.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Ah so you're introverted?

Nothing a little boot camp cant fix.Everything is better with a little whiff of boot camp.

Ha! Thanks for the welcome then :D

Petalpusher
12-02-2014, 06:39 PM
In the Atlantid spectrum. Judging by the relatively low position of the earrs, you may have a bit more Med influence, really a wild guess. So regular Atlantid or Atlanto-Med.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 06:46 PM
In the Atlantid spectrum. Judging by the relatively low position of the earrs, you may have a bit more Med influence, really a wild guess. So regular Atlantid or Atlanto-Med.

Interesting, never considered to think of the position of the ears. I believe my face is too broad/robust to not have CM influence but never considered that ears could mean something, nice.

Dani Cutie
12-02-2014, 06:47 PM
You are especial

Peter Nirsch
12-02-2014, 06:52 PM
is this a joke?

Dictator
12-02-2014, 06:54 PM
is this a joke?

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Peter Nirsch
12-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

only mine.

Venpell
12-02-2014, 07:35 PM
is this a joke?

It wasn't really, since I didn't know you absolutely needed features to classify and didn't except a perfect rating. Anyway I've already got reasonable information out of this.

Vasconcelos
12-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Anyway I've already got reasonable information out of this.

Not really, anything people said was just pulled our of their arses. This is already pseudo-science, trying without even seeing one single decent photo is just not doable, and thus any opinion can, and should, be ignored and discarded. Not even Agrippa could do it.

Venpell
12-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Not really, anything people said was just pulled our of their arses. This is already pseudo-science, trying without even seeing one single decent photo is just not doable, and thus any opinion can, and should, be ignored and discarded. Not even Agrippa could do it.

Ohh.. After reading the guides I've got a reasonable idea of what would I be classified as, and still got a tip which is nice.

Ades
12-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Show us a profile picture.

A normal front picture would be useful as well.

Dani Cutie
12-03-2014, 04:29 PM
lol