PDA

View Full Version : Iran too 'mighty' to attack

poiuytrewq0987
04-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Tehran, Iran (CNN) -- Iran is so powerful today that no country would dare attack it, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Sunday during an annual army parade.

"Iran's army is so mighty today that no enemy can have a foul thought of invading Iran's territory," the Iranian leader said, according to state media.

"Of course, Iran is a friend and brother of regional and independent nations and it wants peace, progress and security for all countries," Ahmadinejad said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/04/18/iran.ahmadinejad.speech/index.html

Austin
04-22-2010, 12:19 AM
I have always been amused when modern armies no matter which one really brag about their power.

What does a powerful army really mean these days anyways if by the time a greater power invades your country it is already more than clear by their strategical air strikes as to whether your traditional army is going to lose or win. If your air force is destroyed/terrible to begin with then your army is irrelevant, as seen when the U.S. invaded Iraq their army literally faded into the night as their obvious technological disadvantage became clear, what does a "strong" army even matter anymore if you don't have the technological supremacy?

Iran has nothing compared to U.S. or Israeli tech, they would be annihilated before their army had time to even properly mobilize. An army means nothing if you don't have the better technology to support it.

If Russia had a better air force and or tech than the U.S. it would be the same, it wouldn't matter how "good" our army was, whether it was armed with the best machine guns and had several million or not, armies are not what wins wars it is the sophistication of the hardware to which those armies use and or are protected by that matters now, Iran's army wouldn't mass up and allow themselves to be bombed to death or defeated by superior tech, they would do what the Iraq army did and disband internally with the hardcore 5-10% staying to meet their demise.

Sol Invictus
04-22-2010, 12:37 AM
Does it really matter? Iran is sovereign, and when they are invaded I will be cheering for their success against the United States.

Austin
04-22-2010, 01:04 AM
I don't care about Iran's sovereignty. They kill my Western brethren in Iraq by supplying factions with weapons and intelligence, they can be raped and pillaged by the Saudi's for all I care if they are destroyed.

Sol Invictus
04-22-2010, 01:28 AM
I don't care about Iran's sovereignty. They kill my Western brethren in Iraq by supplying factions with weapons and intelligence, they can be raped and pillaged by the Saudi's for all I care if they are destroyed.

And so does the United States, so what is your point?

Smaland
04-22-2010, 01:31 AM
The only evidence we have that Iran is a threat to the United States is what we've heard in the major media, and I don't trust them to tell us the truth.

Therefore, as far as it depends on me, I am willing to leave Iran in peace.

I hope that any invasion plans are stopped before they get started.

Austin
04-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Well I don't agree with your statement John :)

Sol Invictus
04-22-2010, 01:33 AM
Well I don't agree with your statement John :)

With what? That Iran is sovereign or that the United States trains, funds, and equips folks to kill both western men and their prospective and current enemies? The U.S government has killed more of our western brethren than any middle easterner has ever done since the Crusades.

Óttar
04-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Does it really matter? Iran is sovereign, and when they are invaded I will be cheering for their success against the United States.

http://willyloman.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/shahs-flag-of-iran.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0F9TcTS5Esw/Sm3m34JVSKI/AAAAAAAAAdk/5rdqZAgbUc8/s400/Shah-Reza-Pahlavi-Last-Shah-Iran.jpg

Shahanshah Zendebad! :cool:

Austin
04-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Well I don't agree with your new statement John :)

And duh I know Iran is sovereign, one can still be a nationalist and be for the invasion of an enemies territory and or nation, Hitler was surely a testament to that.

Sol Invictus
04-22-2010, 02:08 AM
Well I don't agree with your new statement John :)

And duh I know Iran is sovereign, one can still be a nationalist and be for the invasion of an enemies territory and or nation, Hitler was surely a testament to that.

Hitler's motive as I understand it was to restore to Germany lands that were stolen from them for honouring their pact with their ally in WW1 by banksters who made a killing (figuratively and literally) off of the blood of our western fathers. I'm not glorifying Hitler but his motives for war were more just than the neocons and their puppets in Washington. What the hell did Iran, Afghanistan, or Iraq do to America so much as to get a supposed Christian Libertarian all up in arms about invading them? Do you watch too much 700 Club or is your brain just not functioning properly?

Austin
04-22-2010, 02:49 AM
My countries alliance with our Jewish attack dog Israel has benefited me. My grandmother (a smart woman), a devout Catholic all her life, met a Jewish man around her age who had been in the CIA. He was rich, he had a ranch with oil wells on it. He also had a lot of money from elsewhere though he said it was from his old life, either way he was always very good to my grandmother and she married him because he had been single all his life and wanted to marry in his old age. This guy was the legit real deal agent in his younger days, his past literally was a blank that he wouldn't talk about, even to her.

Anyways he developed cancer and died. My grandmother let me look through his stuff in their room, he had tons of currency from all over saved up, then I found a medium sized little black chest. Inside was the same gun used in the james bond movies, as well as an Israeli passport and a good amount of Israeli currency along with various other passports. I always found that suspicious, but he was good guy and good to my grandmother so I assumed nothing. He also left my grandmother 15 million dollars in a bank account that his brother who hated him and took the oil wells ranch never knew about, he never explained where the 15 million came from to her or anybody, and told her never to implore about it.

So no I don' care if Israel kills the Persians. The Persians didn't leave my grandma 15 million dollars in a bank account to which ill inherit one day, but a Jewish Cia/perhaps Mossad agent did!

Sol Invictus
04-22-2010, 02:59 AM
So in other words you're a sell-out. Even if all that was true, there is no reason nor logic in any of what you have said other than that you are willing to plug your ears and cover your eyes as long as money is waved in front of your nose. You sound like the bought and paid for politicians propagating these foreign wars of aggression at the expense of the western brethren you claim to revere. You are no Christian, and you are no libertarian I would ever rally beside.

Austin
04-22-2010, 03:02 AM
Not just for that reason, also Iran kills my countrymen and many British soldiers by way of supplying IED's to factions in Iraq.

Am I a massive Jew hater like you? No. I do not hate the Jews. I don't love them either, but I do not hate them like you do.

The Ripper
04-22-2010, 08:02 AM

I hope your Western brethren get driven out of there as soon as possible.

Majar
04-22-2010, 08:39 AM

There's zero evidence (http://www.antiwar.com/orig/porter.php?articleid=10339) that Iran is shipping IEDs into Iraq, it's propaganda Condoleezza Rice pulled out of her ass. It's not like Iraq completely lacks the bomb making expertise and needs to import the rather simple technology of IEDs from Iran. Why would Iran want to aid Sunni insurgents anyway? Furthermore, your Western bretheren are invaders and occupiers in Iraq, if they had any sense they'd mutiny.

Eldritch
04-22-2010, 03:05 PM

No offense Austin, but I don't see how Iran is an enemy to the US.

The Ripper
04-22-2010, 03:38 PM
No offense Austin, but I don't see how Iran is an enemy to the US.

-Because they're killing U.S. soldiers in the region!

So what are U.S. soldiers doing in the region...

-Protecting America from dangers such as Iran!

:thumb001:

Agrippa
04-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Iran is not Iraq - the Iran has modern weapon technology especially from Russia which means any real invasion would cause, if the Iranians really fight it out, many thousands of dead soldiers of any foreign army, including the US-forces. They can bomb them down indeed, even nuke them, but that would be political suicide and to bomb them tactically and invade without heavy losses? Only if they manage to stage a Coup d'État in Iran...

And the plutocrats in the USA must fall - I dont really love the Mullah regime, but talking about "threats to world", the USA are the greatest threat of all right now.

This video is not just great fun, its real and this is what the plutocratic Oligarchy does with its state-mercenary in the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYvfxvDwJxA&feature=PlayList&p=CB10BC05C7E793B0&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=26

Sol Invictus
04-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Pentagon Says Iran Sending Troops to Venezuela, Aiding Taliban

Bill Gertz
The Washington Times
April 22, 2010

Note that this report comes from the same people that said Iraq had WMDs and that Libyans were supplying weapons-grade uranium to them. All of which had been proven to be 100% fake after the invasion had taken place. I have no doubt in my mind that there will be an invasion one way or the other - especially after reports like this are being fed to the mainstream media.

Iran is increasing its paramilitary Qods force operatives in Venezuela while covertly continuing supplies of weapons and explosives to Taliban and other insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq, according to the Pentagon’s first report to Congress on Tehran’s military.

The report on Iranian military power provides new details on the group known formally as the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF), the Islamist shock troops deployed around the world to advance Iranian interests.

The unit is aligned with terrorists in Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, North Africa and Latin America, and the report warns that U.S. forces are likely to battle the Iranian paramilitaries in the future.

The Qods force “maintains operational capabilities around the world,” the report says, adding that “it is well established in the Middle East and North Africa and recent years have witnessed an increased presence in Latin America, particularly Venezuela.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/21/iran-boosts-qods-shock-troops-in-venezuela/

ikki
04-22-2010, 06:29 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_War:_2006 i cannot recommend this book too much. More than scifi its a collection of scenarios set up by a nato strategist.... who was fired after publishing...

In short, there are innumerable ways to wage assymetric warfare even against 700 airplanes coming at once and leave them as smoking wrecks across the iranian countryside...
Add into the deal those S-300 they have been recieving.. add into the deal cheapo fake-S-300s and the 1000 planes will be facing a overwhelming 50.000 targets that are scanning them.
Good luck controlling the HARM and find the real ones. And to do so before being downed yourself.. iirc took a 5g himmelmann for the missiles system to loose track.

Ofcourse in the book, iran willingly took the first hit.. marching women and children to all strategic spots... just to allow the creation of the islamic alliance, which ended with a hybrid ebola-flu-bubonic plague seeded all over israhell.. 90% dead of dying... and launch nukes all over until the us nuked the rest of israels nuclear arsenal... and plague spreading from indus to nile, caucasus to indian ocean..
Very nice ending :)

Murphy
04-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Not just for that reason, also Iran kills my countrymen and many British soldiers by way of supplying IED's to factions in Iraq.

Your countryman had no right, have no right and never will have any right to have a military presence in Iraq or Iran. Why should your countrymen go to die for the corrupt capitalists than run your country? The same corrupt capitalists that are exploiting mass-immigration. They are the same who are pushing the agenda to destroy your nation. Materialism, homosexualist agenda etc., etc.

If you want to die for them, go ahead.

Liffrea
04-22-2010, 06:38 PM
I have that book Ikki, thoroughly enjoyed it, quite liked the chapter over the combat between NATO and Russian forces in Estonia was it? Something similar nearly happened in Pristina airport in 1999 when the Russian and Nato forces had a bit of a to do.

Outside of Russia and China there probably isn't a single country that can stand toe to toe with the US war machine in a conventional stand up fight, the Iranian military would be bent steel and dried bones in six months. Of course the Americans would then have to hold the country......good luck with that one....

Psychonaut
04-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Your countryman had no right, have no right and never will have any right to have a military presence in Iraq or Iran. Why should your countrymen go to die for the corrupt capitalists than run your country? The same corrupt capitalists that are exploiting mass-immigration. They are the same who are pushing the agenda to destroy your nation. Materialism, homosexualist agenda etc., etc.

If you want to die for them, go ahead.

A belief in the absolute wrongness of conquest, invasion and aggressive war is indefensible unless you are ready to denounce every single extant and extinct nation, state, kingdom, people, etc.

Murphy
04-22-2010, 06:50 PM
A belief in the absolute wrongness of conquest, invasion and aggressive war is indefensible unless you are ready to denounce every single extant and extinct nation, state, kingdom, people, etc.

There is such a thing as Just War.

America's war however does not fit the bill.

Psychonaut
04-22-2010, 06:53 PM
There is such a thing as Just War.

What about a just war of conquest?

Murphy
04-22-2010, 06:57 PM

Sometimes to prosecute a Just War conquest is necessary, yes. But again we come to the fact that America's war has only in mind the best interests of lining a group of banking-elite's pockets.

It isn't about you, it isn't about me and it sure as hell isn't about some poor-oppressed Arab in Baghdad.

Psychonaut
04-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Sometimes to prosecute a Just War conquest is necessary, yes.

Under what circumstances is a war of conquest just?

But again we come to the fact that America's war has only in mind the best interests of lining a group of banking-elite's pockets.

What war of conquest has not been fought to fill the coffers of the elite?

Liffrea
04-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Psychonaut

Contingent upon survival, perhaps, England was created by tribes who, largely, invaded Britain on the back of outside pressures in their homelands and environmental degradation (of course opportunism played its part).

Is America’s wars in the Middle East about the survival of the United States? If it isn’t then I’m not sure how, morally, it can be justified.

The Ripper
04-22-2010, 07:05 PM
I think its the patriotic duty of all my White Brethren to go and aid the Caucasoid Iraqis in their struggle against the multiracial evil empire. ;)

Good on the Iranians, the true Aryans sticking it to the mulatto nation!

Murphy
04-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Under what circumstances is a war of conquest just?

Bah. Ask Aquinas, he forumlated the entire doctrine!

What war of conquest has not been fought to fill the coffers of the elite?

First Crusade comes to mind.

Austin
04-22-2010, 07:17 PM
One must understand, the U.S. is my country. I fall on the side of nationalist in regards to my country, especially on racial lines. I do not have the anti-Semitic slant that you Europeans have, my great grandmothers brother was killed by Nazis in the battle of the bulge by the Nazis last offensive, and my great grandfather was a U.S. army prison guard/interrogator for captured Nazi POW's in New Braunfels Texas where they sent Nazi prisoners during the war. My family is German though, and my great grandfather spoke German and talked to the Nazi POW's and would tell me what they told him, New Braunfels is and was a German Texas community so the Nazi POW's were treated very well actually, even allowed to see the community under supervision.

Anyways I like it that my Western nation and or nations are dominating archaic towel-heads who do not represent my culture or the culture of my ancestors, no I don't care about this reality in some liberal sentimental sense, I love it.

Murphy
04-22-2010, 07:21 PM
So because I don't support American imperialism.. I am an anti-semite Nazi :confused:!

Liffrea
04-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Riippumaton
Good on the Iranians, the true Aryans sticking it to the mulatto nation!

Erm Iran is probably more racially diverse than the US.:D

Originally Posted by Aequoreus
First Crusade comes to mind.

Oooh bad example there Aequoreus, many crusaders were more motivated by Gold than God, of course religion is a decent enough justification for a smash and grab, wasn't Tony Blair doing the work of God in Iraq? And err several major corporations.:D

Murphy
04-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Oooh bad example there Aequoreus, many crusaders were more motivated by Gold than God, of course religion is a decent enough justification for a smash and grab, wasn't Tony Blair doing the work of God in Iraq? And err several major corporations.:D

What hopes did the first Crusaders have of gold and land? They swore to the Byzantine Emperor that they were there to reclaim his lands and his golds from the Seljuk Turks. The Latin Crusaders did not go for a land grab until there was a break down of communications between themselves and the Byzantines after the Siege of Antioch.

Austin
04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
So because I don't support American imperialism.. I am an anti-semite Nazi :confused:!

nono John got mad at me about me not being anti-Jewish that's all

Agrippa
04-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Erm Iran is probably more racially diverse than the US

Rather not, considering that we deal with major races in the USA and a lot of Negroid and Indianid as well as Mongolid influences.

The Iranians on the other hand are primarily Near Eastern Europids, major type being Iranid, secondarily Arabid, Armenoid, Alpinoid, Eastmediterranid, Indid. Thats not that diverse racially, not much more diverse than an European nation without foreign immigration. The non-Iranians are mostly Europid or smaller groups in comparison to the US.

Sol Invictus
04-22-2010, 08:10 PM
nono John got mad at me about me not being anti-Jewish that's all

:confused:

Where did Jews all of a sudden come into it? You're the one who brought up that you're inheriting money from a Mossad agent. I said nothing about hating Jews.

Beorn
04-22-2010, 08:18 PM
America attacks Iran. Iran gives America bloody nose. End of story.

Turkophagos
04-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Iran is not Iraq

I don't see the Yankees winning the war there either.

Agrippa
04-22-2010, 08:54 PM
I don't see the Yankees winning the war there either.

Thats just assymetrical warfare, the invasion as such was extremely successful and easy for the USA-allied forces. I doubt this first step would be as easy, thats my point, not talking about the rest, which would be a total mess and probably approaching World War 3, final stage of totalitarian control by the plutocratic Oligarchy etc...

Osweo
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
One must understand, the U.S. is my country. I fall on the side of nationalist in regards to my country, especially on racial lines.
Gods, you're confused...

You support an Imperialist policy invented by anti-nationalist elites, because as a 'nationalist' you feel support for its racist aspects?!?!?

You need to have a good long think about this.

I do not have the anti-Semitic slant that you Europeans have, my great grandmothers brother was killed by Nazis
Hehe, will you stop making absurd assumptions and generalisations? The feller you were just going on at for being 'anti-Semitic' is a fellow New-Worlder. :rolleyes2:

Anyways I like it that my Western nation and or nations are dominating archaic towel-heads who do not represent my culture or the culture of my ancestors, no I don't care about this reality in some liberal sentimental sense, I love it.
Christ... The results of this conflict for Nationalists, are that we are getting tons of 'refugees' from these hellholes, our existing immigrant populations are getting ever more radical, and we are more and more the target of a terrorist campaign that cannot be fought by conventional methods. There's just so much pointless hate and frustration being built up. :tsk:

And for what?!?! Madness...

Agrippa
04-22-2010, 09:30 PM
@Osweo: I agree with the rest, but:

we are more and more the target of a terrorist campaign that cannot be fought by conventional methods.

Rather not. How many people die because of bad health care and how many died in terrorist attacks - IN THE WEST?

Honestly, there is no serious threat and without the USA intelligence manipulation, its allied Muslim states Saudi Arabia and Pakistan there would be no greater terrorist threats to Western states at all. Not even talking about Afghanistan and Iraq so far...

The whole "threat of Terrorism" is there to allow the Oligarchy to abuse its power and take away all the freedom, the will to a fundamental opposition and independent political thought from the people. Surveillance, exploitation, manipulaton.
Nobody who ever watched mainstream US-television in a clear state of mind can have ANY doubts that this whole crap was made up to get a harder grip on the people and allow the plutocrats to go on with their plans.

I dont believe in the "9/11 was made up by Israelis" or "inside job only" or the like, but I'm pretty sure the US-intelligence was somehow involved and AT LEAST they did nothing even though they knew too much - AT LEAST.

9/11 was the damned best thing which happend to the Neoliberal-Neoconservative puppets working for the plutocrats in the last decades! They made it up or they were for sure very, very, very, very thankful for it taking place.

Comparing the "terrorist threat" for our freedom and interests with:
- The threat of financial and economic manipulation and exploitation of our states and people, social degradation of our nations.
- The effects and threats from mass immigration
- Of "political correctness", Cultural Marxist and Liberal ideological re-education
- Low birth rates and loss of social cohesion, values, tradition and group oriented spirit
etc., etc.

I care THE LEAST for anything like "terrorist threats".

And I know very well, if they EVER become important from foreign people, without the interference of the CIA-Mossad, Saudi-Paki and related intelligence services, then it will be ONLY USraels fault and nothing else!

Because in my country, without those criminals: My country would have no larger Muslim population, no problem with Muslims and Muslims having no problems with us.

Simple as that.

The plutocrats are the criminals No. 1 and even most "Muslim terrorists" are first fighters against their Imperialism. If they begin to hate all of us, its because we support the plutocratic exploitation and manipulation of their people - because we dont resist, dont resist against injustice and exploitation. We are responsible, not just for ourselves, but also the rest of the world, to fight the plutocratic Oligarchy and prevent them from turning the world into a Liberalcapitalist and politically totalitarian nightmare.

John in Denver
04-23-2010, 06:35 AM
I don't know what to make out of this, but he must know our troops are demoralized and weakened to make a statement like that, unless of course, it was taken out of context like the infamous "Wiping Israel off the map" translation. One thing for certain is that Iran is not a threat to the general populace of the United States.

The rouge government that occupies the 'United States' and claims it is the model of 'liberty' is full of lies. The only reason (that I can think of) for attacking Iran is to protect Israel so they can continue their usurious international rackets. Period.

Марко Краљевић
04-23-2010, 07:17 AM
I don't know what is American plan concerning Iran issue, but I wouldn't call Iran a easy catch for American powerful, but yet overstretched army. Simply bombing raid wouldn't destroy Iranian capabilities to achieve nuclear weapon eventually, it would only postpone it at best. Unlike Saddam and Iraqis who concentrated their entire nuclear technology at one place for easy pickings by Israeli air force, Iranians spread it around their vastly bigger country, Natanz, Bushehr sites etc. which are underground.

Besides, unlike Iraq, Iran is mountain country of 70 million of mostly young population. And I imagine that Mullahs have more guts than Iraqis and would instigate attack by Shia majority in Iraq on American forces who up to now have been peaceful. Plus there is Afghanistan on the other side of the Iranian border.

Oh yeah, I have almost forgot, Mullahs have missiles too. Closing Strait of Hormuz would be quite easy. Simple air campaign on the long run simply won't do for Americans.

Austin
04-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Gods, you're confused...

You support an Imperialist policy invented by anti-nationalist elites, because as a 'nationalist' you feel support for its racist aspects?!?!?

You need to have a good long think about this.

Hehe, will you stop making absurd assumptions and generalisations? The feller you were just going on at for being 'anti-Semitic' is a fellow New-Worlder. :rolleyes2:

Christ... The results of this conflict for Nationalists, are that we are getting tons of 'refugees' from these hellholes, our existing immigrant populations are getting ever more radical, and we are more and more the target of a terrorist campaign that cannot be fought by conventional methods. There's just so much pointless hate and frustration being built up. :tsk:

And for what?!?! Madness...

Well I agree with some of what you say, but Europe's immigration problems are due to their multi-cultural, progressive immigration policies, not because the U.S. is fighting wars. Blaming the U.S. for what is a European structural policy failure is not fair entirely.

Do the U.S. conflicts add to those immigration woes, on some level undeniably yes, but is the U.S. the one who is creating insane anti-European immigration laws inside Europe? No, that would be multi-cultural obsessed Europe, not the U.S..

The U.S. is already a long ago breached and multi-cultural country to the dismay of many such as myself. The notion that the U.S. is fighting wars to undermine Europe is a lofty idea but ultimately it is more about oil contracts, future energy dominance/security, and creating a climate for our regional terror Israel to make its eventual move, whatever that may be, so as to protect those interests.

Марко Краљевић I also agree for the most part with your statement. I do happen to think the U.S./Israel could largely destroy Iran's military in whatever form it takes, however I agree with you that it is not realistic to occupy or invade Iran, it would be a disaster and it won't happen. The neoconservatives and neoliberals and their Israeli affiliates here in the U.S. want to strategically bomb Iran so as to permanently weaken the region so as to be able to fully dictate the future of oil in the region without being undermined by an opposing, growing power such as Iran. Iran threatens U.S. energy interests both literally and politically in regard to the future and this is something that the movers and shakers intend to remedy. A strong Iran is thought to be bad for Saudi, Saudi royals are behind the scenes pushing for an attack on Iran while publicly condemning it.

Radojica
04-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Марко Краљевић I also agree for the most part with your statement. I do happen to think the U.S./Israel could largely destroy Iran's military in whatever form it takes.

U.S. and NATO were not able to destroy Yugoslav military armed forces after three months of every day bombing and they surely won't be able to do that to Iran's military.

Agrippa
04-23-2010, 10:38 AM
I don't know what to make out of this, but he must know our troops are demoralized and weakened to make a statement like that, unless of course, it was taken out of context like the infamous "Wiping Israel off the map" translation. One thing for certain is that Iran is not a threat to the general populace of the United States.

The rouge government that occupies the 'United States' and claims it is the model of 'liberty' is full of lies. The only reason (that I can think of) for attacking Iran is to protect Israel so they can continue their usurious international rackets. Period.

Something to add on that:
One among other reasons because World War 2 took place is that in fact the Soviet Union was more on line with the Western financial system and less of a threat if being kept isolated than National Socialist Germany.

Germany became a very important economic power in America even, Central and Southern America were trading partners and they used a bill system, abandoned the gold standard forever and used new methods in international trade.

If you look at the war in Iraq, yes, Israels and direct ethnic Jewish interests were very important, but also very important was oil. The US-dollar is still the currency for international trade and thats one of the major reasons why this currency has any value for other nations at all.
Thats obviously more related to political-financial than economic power.

The Iraq thought about using the Euro, began using it in fact - ups - Hussein is dead and the Iraq occupied by American forces.

Obviously the Euro is in the BIZ/BIS and largely controlled by the plutocratic Oligarchy as well, but still not yet in the same manner as the dollar AND the dollar being still needed to finance the US war machine. The whole world is paying for keeping up the No. 1 mercenary of the plutocratic Oligarchy and one mean for that is the dollar.

Now you probably also know that Iran thought about dealing its oil with Euros well - now just think all important ressources wouldnt be traded internationally with the dollar any longer. Busted!

Even with all their power the plutocrats would have a damned hard time to keep up the US economy as long as they need and in a shape they can use and abuse.

They can't allow that from happening now!

Iran changed its mind and war was out of question...

Its about the oil as a ressource and the dollar as the world currency in international ressource trade as well as Israel and Jewish regional interests. Considering who's big in many corporations, its both in Jewish and non-Jewish plutocratic interests.

Same with Venezuela...

Iran trades with Euro, but made up an international oil trade with its state currency. That makes an international shift much less likely and also means no big threat - just a small. We all probably know the heated debates going on 2008 and still...

One of the first things the USA did in Iraq is kicking out all European oil corporations from existing contracts and changing the trade with Iraqian oil to dollar again...

Ron Paul said it 2006:

A hundred years ago it was called “dollar diplomacy.” After World War II, and especially after the fall of the Soviet Union in 1989, that policy evolved into “dollar hegemony.” But after all these many years of great success, our dollar dominance is coming to an end.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul303.html

Now combine that with a state deficit which wasn't imaginable some years ago and the whole world paying for the average American and the American plutocrats can go on like nothing happened.

That won't last forever, not that way!

Obviously thats simplistic, the dollar is not just that important because of the oil and ressource-trade. But thats one important part, considering the shape in which the USA are today, they can't deal with a major shift in that sector. That would mean the necessity of a drastic reaction of the US establishment.

Austin
04-23-2010, 10:42 AM
U.S. and NATO were not able to destroy Yugoslav military armed forces after three months of every day bombing and they surely won't be able to do that to Iran's military.

Yes but in the Yugoslav conflict you had my conservative friends in the senate preventing/pressuring Clinton from going all out against Milošević's white-dominated Serb forces, whereas in the case of Iran my conservative friends in the senate will have no racial qualms with all manner of Iranian forces being slaughtered as they are not white in our eyes.

Many in the U.S. were upset that Clinton attacked the Serbs, Clinton did it as a way to divert attention from his sex scandal. I apologize for that it's a shame the cleansing was averted, take comfort in knowing many in the U.S. fully supported Milošević in his noble efforts.

Sol Invictus
04-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Yes but in the Yugoslav conflict you had my conservative friends in the senate preventing/pressuring Clinton from going all out against Milošević's white-dominated Serb forces, whereas in the case of Iran my neoconservative friends in the senate will have no racial qualms with all manner of Iranian forces being slaughtered as they are not white in our eyes.

Fixed. And btw, your neocon friends couldn't care less what race they see in their crosshairs. They see dollar bills, and could care less what you see as long as it keeps you scared and willing to submit to their agenda.

Austin
04-23-2010, 10:48 AM
lol oh john

Radojica
04-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Yes but in the Yugoslav conflict you had my conservative friends in the senate preventing/pressuring Clinton from going all out against Milošević's white-dominated Serb forces,

:confused: Do you really believe it is about skin colour?! Anyway, when generals realized there is no use of bombing Yugoslav armed forces, they attacked civilians, for trying to break support of the citizens of Yugoslavia toward Milosevic. They were wrong. Milosevic had for the first time support of all population.

whereas in the case of Iran my conservative friends in the senate will have no racial qualms with all manner of Iranian forces being slaughtered as they are not white in our eyes.

Iran has 10 times better equipped and stronger military than Serbia/Yugoslavia did. We shot down F-117. Imagine what would they do with their S-300 missile launchers and other last generation technology. Whatever Russia has*, Iran has* it too ;).

Many in the U.S. were upset that Clinton attacked the Serbs. I apologize for that it's a shame the cleansing was averted

No need to apologize. Even if it was you personally who attacked my country it was not your decision anyway ;)

take comfort in knowing many in the U.S. fully supported Milošević in his noble efforts.

Unlike me, who was his the greatest opponent (aside bombing period) ;)

Austin
04-23-2010, 10:53 AM
Fixed. And btw, your neocon friends couldn't care less what race they see in their crosshairs. They see dollar bills, and could care less what you see as long as it keeps you scared and willing to submit to their agenda.

I know it's about money overall John, who doesn't. Yet if while money is being made a few racially strategic figures can be supported and or have their efforts supported by hampering ones effort to stop them, then I and those like me are content. Ideology is a means to an end, in my case a racial agenda, in your case something else, we all have our key interests, what makes yours better than mine just because it's a different flavor.

Sol Invictus
04-23-2010, 11:01 AM
I Yet if while money is being made a few racially strategic figures can be supported

And what are those racially strategic figures? Are you one of those kids who grew up all his life playing first person shooters who gets his rocks off at the prospect of death and destruction yet has no idea what conflict and death is all about in the real world and what kind of damage it causes?

and or have their efforts supported by hampering ones effort to stop them, then I and those like me are content.

Stop them at what?

Austin
04-23-2010, 11:08 AM
And what are those racially strategic figures? Are you one of those kids who grew up all his life playing first person shooters who gets his rocks off at the prospect of death and destruction yet has no idea what conflict and death is all about in the real world and what kind of damage it causes?

Stop them at what?

What is your problem with death and destruction? The nation(s) and or culture you and everyone else hold so dear were established and upheld with and via death and destruction.

Why is something that is now so bad and terrible in your civilized mind's perfectly acceptable for most of human history until just recently, don't include me in your cheap 5cent claims of morality, I am fully aware and have no problem with what death and destruction produced for my people and or culture, a dominating position in the world I live in, and I am thankful for it, I have no delusions that it came about by peace and neither should you.

Sol Invictus
04-23-2010, 11:18 AM
What is your problem with death and destruction? The nation(s) and or culture you and everyone else hold so dear were established and upheld with and via death and destruction.

My problem is needless death and destruction, both unprovoked and built upon by a spectre of fear. You can't compare the current crisis with Iran with what the pioneers of our two countries went through when their very survival depended on it. Attacking Iran is by no means a do-or-die scenario. The only just war at this moment would be the dismantling of the corporatocracy that rules America, and is holding back the forward progress of humans the world over.

So I ask again, why is Iran a threat to you and the rest of us? And what are these racially strategic figures you have?

Austin
04-23-2010, 11:27 AM
My problem is needless death and destruction, both unprovoked and built upon by a spectre of fear. You can't compare the current crisis with Iran with what the pioneers of our two countries went through when their very survival depended on it. Attacking Iran is by no means a do-or-die scenario. The only just war at this moment would be the dismantling of the corporatocracy that rules America, and is holding back the forward progress of humans the world over.

So I ask again, why is Iran a threat to you and the rest of us? And what are these racially strategic figures you have?

Whoa I never said Iran was a threat to me, it's not and couldn't be if it wanted to. I really don't care if we invade Iran or not, but if we do I have no moral qualms with doing so. It is not a Western culture. It is not a Western people. It is not a white people. It would just be another amusing war for me to observe the reality that my culture and people, the West, still dominate the world. That is my key difference with you Europeans, I don't have your moral and social-progressive peace and harmony nonsense going on. Western dominance of a non-Western/non-white country does not bother me. I doubt all the small, sovereign countries Russia invaded and controlled under Soviet rule were a threat, but they still did it, why? Because they could simply put.

It is a threat to my countries global energy interests perhaps, but that isn't really something that physically threatens me. I never said it was.

Agrippa
04-23-2010, 11:49 AM
my culture and people, the West, still dominate the world. That is my key difference with you Europeans

Actually it just shows that you are a superior instrument in the sense of being still useful to the true spiritual "elite" of the West, the plutocrats and their menials.

Thats your president:
http://www.magazinusa.com/ResV/img/politics/cr_senategov_barack_obama.jpg
Barrack Obama (mulatto)

This one leads the Federal Reserve:
http://www.inewscatcher.com/timages/33f17f9428257d1903bbe77287fb74cd.jpg
Ben Bernanke (Jew)

One of the largest banks, huge influence, exploited other people constantly, he's a Capitalist who enjoys to ruin others, devastate our economies, people and exploit them, talking about doing "gods work on Earth" the same time:
http://a0.vox.com/6a011017b3c7c0860e01101675df58860d-500pi
Lloyd C. Blankfein (Jew)

Talking about the mass media which manipulates the people's minds, you might think about who's running Hollywood and TV:
http://i.l.cnn.net/money/2008/05/22/news/companies/siklos_twnbcu.fortune/jeffrey_zucker.03.jpg
Jeffrey "Jeff" Zucker, President and CEO of NBC Universal (Jew)

Don't forget the ***holes which are part of the plutocratic Oligarchy and care nothing for their people or any other people on this planet if they are an obstacle to even more profits and power:
http://opiniones.terra.es/tmp/swotti/cacheZGF2AWQGCM9JA2VMZWXSZXI=UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgDavid%20Rockefeller1.jpg
David Rockefeller, patriarch of one of the most powerful plutocratic clans in the world, he wants a world state under corporation-plutocratic control.

http://davidwmsims.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/dick-cheney.jpg
Dick Cheney, CEO of Halliburton, former "neoconservative" politician and financier of various "neoconservative think tanks". He profits from wars and gives back crappy material to the troops for even more money - and therefore depts for all citizens and the world...

Embrace your masters, because with your attitude, you are a just a slave. We too, but at least we know it, want to free ourselves.

The lowest slaves are those which don't understand their status of slavery and think of themselves being free.

Thats the trick of your "American culture" - thanks for that.

Ah, whats that about race issues? You think that has anything to do with racial superiority or racial struggle? In which world? Not in this one, only if the plutocrats being disempowered because their plans fail, then yes, probably, otherwise not.
Everyday the same crap, business as usual until Euro-Americans and Europeans are done.

Austin
04-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Well I just disagree with your slant on it, but one must at least accept that I view it from a racial perspective, you from a more anti-corporate, anti-American one, which is fine! Just trying to provide my perspective, you don't have to agree.

And you do notice most of those are white, at least in my eyes. Also, according to your argument, corporations run the world. Well guess who leads/sits on most corporate boards of the world in the West? White men. White Christian, Western men. Enough said.

The Ripper
04-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Happy to be a slave, as long as massa is white. :rolleyes:

Sol Invictus
04-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Well I just disagree with your slant on it, but one must at least accept that I view it from a racial perspective, you from a more anti-corporate, anti-American one, which is fine! Just trying to provide my perspective, you don't have to agree.

And you do notice most of those are white, at least in my eyes. Also, according to your argument, corporations run the world. Well guess who leads/sits on most corporate boards of the world in the West? White men. White Christian, Western men. Enough said.

Good gods you are dumb.

Austin
04-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Happy to be a slave, as long as massa is white. :rolleyes:

I don't see myself as a slave. I don't like or love corporations and to assume I do is closed-minded. But one must not be a non-realist, blind purist in the sense that the proverbial walls were long ago breached. The reality is and you guys know it that people who don't belong in the West are here and here to stay. If you are only going to accept people in the white European community who meet your narrow, small window of ideological and religious beliefs then you are going to be marginalized and fade away. One can still be among the zerg machine and influence it, just because everything is not exactly how I want it does not mean the West is lost and that I am a slave as yall claim.

Марко Краљевић
04-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Марко Краљевић I also agree for the most part with your statement. I do happen to think the U.S./Israel could largely destroy Iran's military in whatever form it takes, however I agree with you that it is not realistic to occupy or invade Iran, it would be a disaster and it won't happen. The neoconservatives and neoliberals and their Israeli affiliates here in the U.S. want to strategically bomb Iran so as to permanently weaken the region so as to be able to fully dictate the future of oil in the region without being undermined by an opposing, growing power such as Iran. Iran threatens U.S. energy interests both literally and politically in regard to the future and this is something that the movers and shakers intend to remedy. A strong Iran is thought to be bad for Saudi, Saudi royals are behind the scenes pushing for an attack on Iran while publicly condemning it.

I have made an impression that Iranians are better fighters than Arabs. One needs only to look upon 2006. conflict between Israel and Hezbollah to understand this. This was the absolute first time superior Israel army was in fact defeated by Hezbollah, hence higher form of thinking among Shias, plus it looks like they are tougher soldiers. I distinctively remember the image from the first Gulf war when Iraqi Arab soldiers were surrendering themselves to Americans on their knees, sissies.

What i am trying to say is that Iranians have their missiles on mobile launch pads, the tactics taken from Russians. Even the viable threat from iranians that they will sunk any ship in straits of Hormuz will drastically downsize the ship traffic through it, and thus increase the price of oil. Secondly Yanks are within the Iranian reach. It is not that difficult to supply Shias with weaponry to attack Americans in Iraq.

Someone said that Iranians have S-300 batteries in their army. i haven't seen anything about it in the news. They have TOR batteries which are for low to mid altitudes air defense systems. If there is indeed S-300 in Iran USA would made a big fuss about it.

Agrippa
04-23-2010, 01:21 PM
I have made an impression that Iranians are better fighters than Arabs. One needs only to look upon 2006. conflict between Israel and Hezbollah to understand this. This was the absolute first time superior Israel army was in fact defeated by Hezbollah, hence higher form of thinking among Shias, plus it looks like they are tougher soldiers. I distinctively remember the image from the first Gulf war when Iraqi Arab soldiers were surrendering themselves to Americans on their knees, sissies.

What i am trying to say is that Iranians have their missiles on mobile launch pads, the tactics taken from Russians. Even the viable threat from iranians that they will sunk any ship in straits of Hormuz will drastically downsize the ship traffic through it, and thus increase the price of oil. Secondly Yanks are within the Iranian reach. It is not that difficult to supply Shias with weaponry to attack Americans in Iraq.

Someone said that Iranians have S-300 batteries in their army. i haven't seen anything about it in the news. They have TOR batteries which are for low to mid altitudes air defense systems. If there is indeed S-300 in Iran USA would made a big fuss about it.

You are right, Russia and China (replica) are candidates, but they didnt have it, at least not in larger numbers, right now.

Though there are speculations that they have some already.

Also interesting to watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK3ADYqDYk&feature=player_embedded

Well, thats like me saying, "oh great, a Nordid superman, he tries to kill all my people including myself..."

Thats crap, if someone doesnt work for you but ruins you, like they do, it doesnt even matter whether they are white, black or green, Jews or Jainists, they simply work against our interests and people.

What did they do for "the race"? Letting millions of non integrable immigrants of foreign races in our countries? Destroying our social and health security, ruining our families and birth rate, making up dysgenic trends, cultural degeneration, social dependence and economic exploitation?

What did they do for you? Unless you being paid directly by them...

Well, the president is a mulatto and a large portion are Jews. If you see "white Christian men" you must be blind. And Western culture is currently rather a disease than something to be proud of, especially if talking about American mainstream culture as the "core of the evil".

Also some Iranians are "more white" than some of the American Jews in the sense of being racially closer to Europeans even, not talking about your "white president".

Even if you accept being a slave, you should at least realise that they ruin our people's future. They taking the chance away from us to live in healthy, wealthy and nice social environments with our own people, with our own people having something like a future in this world.

Thats not just a massa for you, its also one who will simply throw you away after having abused you, like a stupid bitch being used by the N people next door. This is no good massa 4 ya...

ikki
04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Now i do wonder how a invasion of say iran would go in a more privatised fashion.... basically allowing troops to plunder and keep.. houses, cars, jewellery, daughters, lands..

Accompanied by the basic rule, if there are no survivors, there wont be anyone to contest your ownership.. and then after that little war, some 10 million americans could settle the lands and be masters of all they now own.

Sure wouldnt be all that mental anguish over killing civilians if thats the main purpose of the war, or about any wholesale massacres of troops etc. Afterall with no ingenious population left, there wont be anyone to carry out terrorist attacks either.
Guess it would be easier with a blond & blue eyed american population... as today one cannot differentiate between the average persian and american appearancewise.

That kind of warfare, conquest, genocide and replacement was the only kind back in the good old days.. wonder why that was abandoned.. too profitable to hold sub-kingdoms?

Agrippa
04-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Now i do wonder how a invasion of say iran would go in a more privatised fashion.... basically allowing troops to plunder and keep.. houses, cars, jewellery, daughters, lands..

Accompanied by the basic rule, if there are no survivors, there wont be anyone to contest your ownership.. and then after that little war, some 10 million americans could settle the lands and be masters of all they now own.

Sure wouldnt be all that mental anguish over killing civilians if thats the main purpose of the war, or about any wholesale massacres of troops etc. Afterall with no ingenious population left, there wont be anyone to carry out terrorist attacks either.
Guess it would be easier with a blond & blue eyed american population... as today one cannot differentiate between the average persian and american appearancewise.

That kind of warfare, conquest, genocide and replacement was the only kind back in the good old days.. wonder why that was abandoned.. too profitable to hold sub-kingdoms?

Well, that is what war was originally about, getting ressources for related people to spread their blood & race (genetic tradition) and culture (memetic tradition).

But the way you describe it, I have the feeling you watched too much "Family guy"?

"Democracy Kicks in":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIm-riMN6Q

:D

Austin
04-23-2010, 06:15 PM
You are right, Russia and China (replica) are candidates, but they didnt have it, at least not in larger numbers, right now.

Though there are speculations that they have some already.

Also interesting to watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK3ADYqDYk&feature=player_embedded

Well, thats like me saying, "oh great, a Nordid superman, he tries to kill all my people including myself..."

Thats crap, if someone doesnt work for you but ruins you, like they do, it doesnt even matter whether they are white, black or green, Jews or Jainists, they simply work against our interests and people.

What did they do for "the race"? Letting millions of non integrable immigrants of foreign races in our countries? Destroying our social and health security, ruining our families and birth rate, making up dysgenic trends, cultural degeneration, social dependence and economic exploitation?

What did they do for you? Unless you being paid directly by them...

Well, the president is a mulatto and a large portion are Jews. If you see "white Christian men" you must be blind. And Western culture is currently rather a disease than something to be proud of, especially if talking about American mainstream culture as the "core of the evil".

Also some Iranians are "more white" than some of the American Jews in the sense of being racially closer to Europeans even, not talking about your "white president".

Even if you accept being a slave, you should at least realise that they ruin our people's future. They taking the chance away from us to live in healthy, wealthy and nice social environments with our own people, with our own people having something like a future in this world.

Thats not just a massa for you, its also one who will simply throw you away after having abused you, like a stupid bitch being used by the N people next door. This is no good massa 4 ya...

Well the thing is, here in Texas, most whites don't live with non-whites, don't marry them, don't have much any interaction with them other than if they hire a lawn service or see them at work.

I do live in a healthy, wealthy, nice social environment with my own people who all have a future. My neighborhood has 500 or so people in it. There are zero black, zero black pigmented people in it period. I went to a high school of 4000. It had less than fifty blacks in it, and only a few hundred wealthy mexican nationals. Texas just doesn't have the pro-multicultural, progressive society you Europeans do, so even though we have lots of immigrants, they stay in their ghettos or try to integrate into the white community. Do I like it that their here no but they are, that's the reality, but I can still have disgust for them as my fellow real Americans do.

Not caring if Iran is attacked does not mean I support corporations 100%.

Agrippa
04-23-2010, 06:24 PM
After all the real problem are not those immigrants, but those making us that weak and vulnerable. Because they just exploit a situation which was offered to them. Some are criminals or very negative persons individually, but many others were almost invited and our state, institutions and organisations did not enough to nothing to prevent them from coming.

So again, responsible are those people which made our societies the way they are and this is the plutocratic Oligarchy with the ideological instruments of Liberalcapitalism and Cultural Marxism, forming together the Neoliberal crap we have today with economic exploitation and totalitarian mind control.

In my city, a very large one, were 20 years ago not too many Negroids, today there are many thousands. What do you think will happen with your small place? It won't stay the way it is and if you think about your race, people and children together with the children's childen and so on, you have to come to the conclusion that the plutocratic rule must be destroyed and a healthy society and rulership implemented instead.

There is no other choice, at least not on the long run. If I would go to a small village - so what, they will come, there is no refugium, there is no secure haven, there won't be any.

All of natural and mankinds history tells us one thing: Being a small and helpless minority in a defensive position is the last step before being exterminated. And thats what we become, step by step. The next Northern American Indians...

Its simple demographics, calculate it for the next decades. Without a drastic change there is no hope.

There will come the time where you have to take a stand for your race and people. The earlier, the more powerful we are, the more chances we have. The more people deny the truth, the more we will suffer with lower chances of success.

ikki
04-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, that is what war was originally about, getting ressources for related people to spread their blood & race (genetic tradition) and culture (memetic tradition).

But the way you describe it, I have the feeling you watched too much "Family guy"?

"Democracy Kicks in":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIm-riMN6Q

:D

No tv for me, havent watched much of any tv for almost a decade by now. Only accidentally..
nor do i see much in the way of similarity with that clip.. avoiding service and then some cultural conversion or some such..

Austin
04-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Well I agree with that. When that movement and or figurehead comes along who restores all that or tries to then ill be all for him, but there are no such leaders currently on a national scene really. There needs to be a crisis of some form. I am not going to stick my head out and be butchered by social progressive, minority-enabling feminists who currently dominate the West, but I do think a more than dark day will come for them.

I agree with you on the cultural marxism part.