PDA

View Full Version : Classify a Palestinian Bedouin family

StonyArabia
12-05-2014, 10:43 PM
http://s30.postimg.org/kyijht4nl/Bedouins_1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
[url=http://postimage.org/]

Veneda
12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
http://s30.postimg.org/kyijht4nl/Bedouins_1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Do you know the ethnicity of mother of the blonde kid? Such kids do not live in the desert.

Willem
12-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Man is too old to be classified properly and those kids are too young.

StonyArabia
12-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Do you know the ethnicity of mother of the blonde kid? Such kids do not live in the desert.

Well it can be just natural variation, that was not selected for, because it does appear in some groups that have no North European admixture, this includes Bedouins but the light eyes are combined often with dark hair and skin, though blondism is not rare it appears from time to time.

Veneda
12-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Well it can be just natural variation, that was not selected for, because it does appear in some groups that have no North European admixture, this includes Bedouins but the light eyes are combined often with dark hair and skin, though blondism is not rare it appears from time to time.

Sure, tell me more about natural blondism among Bedouins.

StonyArabia
12-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Sure, tell me more about natural blondism among Bedouins.

Like I said its rare, but it does exist believe it or not, and not from the crusades. However recently there has been marriages with Europeans mostly Russian women in the Negev, she could be part Russian I have no idea, but its a possible.

Veneda
12-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Like I said its rare, but it does exist believe it or not, and not from the crusades. However recently there has been marriages with Europeans mostly Russian women in the Negev, she could be part Russian I have no idea, but its a possible.

All I have to say about this blonde kid you posted, he was kidnapped from his European mother, or his European blonde mother lives in her Bedouin husband's tent. Don't try to convince me this blonde kind is of Bedouin origin, no one will believe you.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:12 AM
All I have to say about this blonde kid you posted, he was kidnapped from his European mother, or his European blonde mother lives in her Bedouin husband's tent. Don't try to convince me this blonde kind is of Bedouin origin, no one will believe you.

No they do, if they know those traits actually originated in the Mideast, and it was not selected for because of disadvantage, do you want to see Iraqi redheads or Yemeni blonds also the kid features are not really European at best intermixed just light hair eyes and skin than typical. The kid is not a boy but a girl, but I like said there are many Russian women who married Bedouin men in the Negev recently. Bedouins never Kidnap anyone why are you defaming my people but yes they are recently intermarrying heavily with Europeans like in Jordan especially with Anglo-Americans who often marry and settle into that culture. The girl probably has a Russian mother, if her mother is not Palestinian Bedouin.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 12:14 AM

Moreover, this blonde kid wears Western T-shirt. Why? He is not of Bedouin origin at all. Was he kiddnaped or he lives with her blonde mother together with her Bedouin husband? I think this should be judged by authorities. Maybe this kid was kidnapped by his father. I think this case should be be reported to EU lost persons' centre.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Moreover, this blonde kid wears Western T-shirt. Why? He is not of Bedouin origin at all. Was he kiddnaped or he lives with her blonde mother together with her Bedouin husband? I think this should be judged by authorities. Maybe this kid was kidnapped by his father. I think this case should be be reported to EU lost persons' centre.

You can believe what you want. She is here
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/4-year-old-bedouin-girl-in-al-hadidya-palestine/

Leto
12-06-2014, 12:21 AM
What the hell do Russian women do in that desert?

Anglojew
12-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Kid looks Jewish.

Leto
12-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Well, it's really possible. I mean there are some rare occurences of blondism among those sand dwellers.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:26 AM
What the hell do Russian women do in that desert?

Apparently there are some, but I don't know if their Christian. I think their Jewish, there was an Israeli member who said many were marrying with the local Bedouins in the Negev. Bedouins and Ashkenazim do have friendly relations.

Well, it's really possible. I mean there are some rare occurences of blondism among those sand dwellers.

There is indeed, but rare. The kid does not look European at all anyways at best intermixed or Jewish.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 12:26 AM
You can believe what you want. She is here
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/4-year-old-bedouin-girl-in-al-hadidya-palestine/

Blonde girls appeared among Palestinians. This must be a sign from the Heaven, indeed. Thanks Slavs!

Veneda
12-06-2014, 12:29 AM

Sand dwellers are sand dwellers, but they are kidnappers as well.

Leto
12-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Apparently there are some, but I don't know if their Christian. I think their Jewish, there was an Israeli member who said many were marrying with the local Bedouins in the Negev. Bedouins and Ashkenazim do have friendly relations.
Ahhh, I see. Yes, there are some non-Jewish or barely Jewish people in Israel. Most of them came there as family members.

Leto
12-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Oh yeah, they kidnapped a white Polish child.:cool:

Mraz
12-06-2014, 12:32 AM
I heard they used to sacrify blonde kids centuries ago, can you confirm they stopped doing that?
Thank you habibi.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Ahhh, I see. Yes, there are some non-Jewish or barely Jewish people in Israel. Most of them came there as family members.

I have no idea about the situation maybe AngloJew can explain, but there was an Israeli member who does not post anymore who also knows. But you can find blondism and even redheads among Bedouins it's not due to European admixture at all, it's present and it comes rarely from time to time. Like in Iraq or Yemen it's hard to believe but it exist, and in Saudi as well but in general it's rare.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Oh yeah, they kidnapped a white Polish child.:cool:

They do. Arab fathers steel kids from Polish mothers. Knowing this Nabathea1 posts their pictures of native Bedouins kids who live in Palestinian desert. Pathetic :/

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Here is an Iraqi Arab that is blond without Euro admixture:

http://s3.postimg.org/a345toqib/2848117546_d0c4981bf0.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Leto
12-06-2014, 12:46 AM
They do. Arab fathers steel kids from Polish mothers. Knowing this Nabathea1 posts their pictures as native Bedouins kids who live in Palestinian desert. Pathetic /:
He tends to post lighter Arabs, I've noticed. As if he wants to show us that not all of them look like sand dwellers (yes, it is a euphemism for the so called "N word")

Veneda
12-06-2014, 12:48 AM

http://s3.postimg.org/a345toqib/2848117546_d0c4981bf0.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

What this blonde girl has to do with desert life of Bedouins?

Leto
12-06-2014, 12:48 AM

I'm sure other kids would envy her very much.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:49 AM
What this blonde girl has to do with desert life of Bedouins?

She is from Western Iraq a Bedouin region.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 12:57 AM
He tends to post lighter Arabs, I've noticed. As if he wants to show us that not all of them look like sand dwellers (yes, it is a euphemism for the so called "N word")

He/she is an Arab and let it be as it is. We shouldn't comment his/hers posts. If Arabs want present European/Slavic blonde kids as their own, it is their choice. Who can believe Arab father can produce fully blonde European kid as OP claims? :D

Leto
12-06-2014, 12:57 AM
She can be accepted as a refugee in Europe.:)

Veneda
12-06-2014, 12:58 AM

She is from Europe, not from your desert.

Leto
12-06-2014, 01:01 AM
He/she is an Arab and let it be as it is. We shouldn't comment his/hers posts. If Arabs want present European/Slavic blonde kids as their own, it is their choice. Who can believe Arab father can produce fully blonde European kid as OP claims? :D
Well, actually it's possible. I've posted lots of pictures of celebrities myself. First, Arabs are largely caucasoid, except some Negro-admixed ones in certain region. Second, not all Arabs look the same. Third, a substantial number of half-Arabs do pass as white/European. I don't think that child in the OP is Slavic. He looks more Jewish than Slavic.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 01:07 AM
Well, actually it's possible. I've posted lots of pictures of celebrities myself. First, Arabs are largely caucasoid, except some Negro-admixed ones in certain region. Second, not all Arabs look the same. Third, a substantial number of half-Arabs do pass as white/European. I don't think that child in the OP is Slavic. He looks more Jewish than Slavic.

Fourth, if so, some Russians are woggiest of all wogs in the Europe :D

Leto
12-06-2014, 01:12 AM
Fourth, if so, some Russians are woggiest of all wogs in the Europe :D
Well, I'm not white myself, so I don't care.:p

Longbowman
12-06-2014, 01:24 AM

Ugh.

OK, let's assume they actually kidnap children. Presumably they've been doing it for centuries, meaning blondes kidnapped 200 or 2000 years ago could already have added their genes to the genepool, meaning Bedouin today could be naturally blonde.

Racist logic taken aboard, racist logic turned against itself, racist logic discarded.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Well, I'm not white myself, so I don't care.:p

Не говорите глупостей, прошу. Вы же знаете, что я уважаю вас и всех русских :)

Veneda
12-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Ugh.

OK, let's assume they actually kidnap children. Presumably they've been doing it for centuries, meaning blondes kidnapped 200 or 2000 years ago could already have added their genes to the genepool, meaning Bedouin today could be naturally blonde.

Racist logic taken aboard, racist logic turned against itself, racist logic discarded.

So?

Leto
12-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Не говорите глупостей, прошу. Вы же знаете, что это я уважаю вас и всех русских :)
Хорошо. Для вас я белый. :) Я небелый для тех, кто хочет меня таким видеть. Я так решил.

Longbowman
12-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Israel also has accepted around 300,000 Russian and other USSR Slavs with little or no Jewish ancestry since 1991. They are viewed quite negatively, in an ironically amusing but also deeply saddening mirror-image of far right nationalists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8D2O71jUZU

Context: Shas is the Israeli far-right anti-immigration irredentist ultra-Zionist party. The advert is of a wedding between a Jewish man and a much, much better looking woman. The dialogue goes (very rough translation, my Hebrew is poor. It says 'English subtitles' but there aren't any):

Dude: Marina? (ed: obviously Russian, non-Israeli name)
Marina: Stoa? (ed: joking about Russian inability to learn Hebrew, Hebrew for 'what' is 'mah?')
Dude: Who's sending this fax?
Marina: Your Beitenu (ed: our house, Israeli moderate party) sending over the chatunah (ed: Jewish marriage document)
Dude: Why do you need a fax?
Marina: Certificate of authenticity (ed: note thick Russian accent)
Dude: Certificate of authenticity?
Marina: Da. They're sending over the certificate that makes me Jewish.
Dude: Wait...you're not Jewish?
*fax comes through, the bride's name is Marina Ivanoff, funny stuff*
Marina: Now, yes!
*cue Russian-sounding wedding celebrations. Dude regrets marrying Marina*

TL;DR: Semitic (super-Levantine looking!) masterrace needs to stop race-mixing with Nordic untermenschen.

EDIT: The words at the end say 'Shas. Guardians of Jewish tradition,' and then 'Shas, Country with Soul' (a reminder to keep Israel pure).

I am quietly amused.

Longbowman
12-06-2014, 01:35 AM
So?

So she's not been kidnapped.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Хорошо. Для вас я белый. :) Я небелый для тех, кто хочет меня таким видеть. Я так решил.

Для меня вы белый, потому что вы говорите как белый. Почему вы говорите, что есть иначе? :)

Veneda
12-06-2014, 01:42 AM
So she's not been kidnapped.

Ok, Bedouins' kids are blonde. Dot.

Longbowman
12-06-2014, 01:43 AM

Some are, most aren't.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Some are, most aren't.

Those who 'some are' are of European origin. They do not come from the Palestinian desert.

Longbowman
12-06-2014, 01:51 AM
Those who 'some are' are of European origin. They do not come from the Palestinian desert.

Veneda, you don't understand population genetics.

The Bedouin do not exist in two mutually exclusive groups, one of Europeans, one of non-Europeans. They all have a very small amount of European blood in about equal measurements. Occasionally this produces European-looking features but this does not mean the child is 'more European.'

For example, I have light eyes, but my brothers have dark eyes, yet our ancestry is the same. I have dark hair, but they have light hair, yet their ancestry is the same.

Also if you look at the girl's face you can see there's no WAY she's European, it's just hair colour that will probably change when she goes through puberty anyway.

There are natural blondes in Syria, Jordan and throughout the MENA regions. I don't know why you have such difficulty understanding this.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 01:51 AM
Some are, most aren't.

If you look at the genetics of the blond Iraqis, Yemenis, and Bedouins, they have zero to very little ancient European admixture. Like I said those traits originated in the Mideast but they were not selected for because it would have been a disadvantage, it was selected for in Europe especially in the North that's all there is to it. All Caucasoids show slight blondism, the same is true of some groups in India and Afghanistan, but the latter do have some ancient European genes, the Semitic groups don't. The genetic study on one of Iraq's ethnic group the Marsh Arabs who do often get blondism at rare rates, showed no or minimal European admixture, and the population they clustered with were Yemenite Jews, Saudis, and Bedouins, the only difference they have is a religious affiliation being Shia Muslims.

Longbowman
12-06-2014, 01:53 AM
If you look at the genetics of the blond Iraqis, Yemenis, and Bedouins, they have zero European admixture. Like I said those traits originated in the Mideast but they were not selected for because it would have been a disadvantage, it was selected for in Europe especially in the North that's all there is to it. All Caucasoids show slight blondism, the same is true of some groups in India and Afghanistan, but the latter do have some ancient European genes, the Semitic groups don't. The genetic study on one of Iraq's ethnic group the Marsh Arabs who do often get blondism at rare rates, showed on European admixture, and the population they clustered with were Yemenite Jews, Saudis, and Bedouins, the only difference they have is a religious affiliation being Shia Muslims.

Either way, the girl isn't kidnapped. Come on, it's 2014 and it's Israel (not Palestine, they'll be from the Negev).

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 02:01 AM
Either way, the girl isn't kidnapped. Come on, it's 2014 and it's Israel (not Palestine, they'll be from the Negev).

Yes, also my point though still stands, the Marsh Arabs who do get on some occasion blondism and light eyes, were found to be no different than the other ethnic Arabians genetically and largely dark skinned, and those traits originated in the Mideast, there was an article that said what I am saying, so it appears from time to time, but natural selection did not favor it. The girl does not look European she is just light skinned Arabid with light eyes, she might have come from past genes which manifest itself, I doubt she is mixed though as she would get some European facial structure and she has none. Bedouins also never kidnap or steal children in their culture, and it's actually a forbidden taboo. A Bedouin will never raise a child that is not his or her, nor even adopt it's that much ingrained their culture, so from that it's nonsense as well.

Veneda
12-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Veneda, you don't understand population genetics.

The Bedouin do not exist in two mutually exclusive groups, one of Europeans, one of non-Europeans. They all have a very small amount of European blood in about equal measurements. Occasionally this produces European-looking features but this does not mean the child is 'more European.'

For example, I have light eyes, but my brothers have dark eyes, yet our ancestry is the same. I have dark hair, but they have light hair, yet their ancestry is the same.

Also if you look at the girl's face you can see there's no WAY she's European, it's just hair colour that will probably change when she goes through puberty anyway.

There are natural blondes in Syria, Jordan and throughout the MENA regions. I don't know why you have such difficulty understanding this.

Thanks for explanation, Longbownan :)

If the Bedouin couples are so successful in producing blonde individuals, why European white couples are not successful in producing black~olive-skin kids? Usually European white-white couples produce white kids, not Bedouin ones in appearance.

Longbowman
12-06-2014, 02:16 AM
Thanks for explanation, Longbownan :)

If the Bedouin couples are so successful in producing blonde individuals, why European white couples are not successful in producing black~olive-skin kids? Usually European white-white couples produce white kids, not Bedouin ones in appearance.

No worries.

They're not. <1% of Bedouin are blonde. Also they benefit from the fact that children are usually lighter than adults. As I said, she'll grow up to have dark brown hair, you can already see it coming through. However, of course there are dark Europeans all over (look at Corvus and Thermopylae and Rowan Atkinson and thousands of others).

The explanation she was kidnapped is unsatisfactory for logistic reasons but also the fact that 23andme can show you blondes that are 99-100% MENA as Nabatea said, even if this girl genuinely were kidnapped.

Light eyes are also present.

RonH
05-21-2015, 06:25 PM
Just bumped into this thread.

It's not rare for a Bedouin to have a 1 Slavic wife out of his 4 wives. Since the fall of the soviet union, the white slave trade has become widespread around Israel, usually managed by ex soviet Israelis. As with everything else, the best route for smuggling these women is the Sinai - Negev border, and the Bedouins.

http://www.jamestown.org/single/?%29no_cache=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=4246#.VV4hSkZC7Z4

It's quite harder for them these days, but it never stopped.
Like Many Israeli Jews and Arabs, the Bedouins are too marrying those Slavic girls (Unlike the formers they have more than 1 wife, so that might enhance their desire for some diversity).

Longbowman
05-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Just bumped into this thread.

It's not rare for a Bedouin to have a 1 Slavic wife out of his 4 wives. Since the fall of the soviet union, the white slave trade has become widespread around Israel, usually managed by ex soviet Israelis. As with everything else, the best route for smuggling these women is the Sinai - Negev border, and the Bedouins.

http://www.jamestown.org/single/?%29no_cache=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=4246#.VV4hSkZC7Z4

It's quite harder for them these days, but it never stopped.
Like Many Israeli Jews and Arabs, the Bedouins are too marrying those Slavic girls (Unlike the formers they have more than 1 wife, so that might enhance their desire for some diversity).

Regardless blondism exists at low levels in pure Levantine peoples.

RonH
05-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Regardless blondism exists at low levels in pure Levantine peoples.

You do know that the people in the Levant are far from being homogeneous right? What are pure Levantines to you? I guess you mean the ones with the least Arabic/SSA mixture (original ones).

So Blondism in Druze, Christian Arabs (Israel,Lebanon, Syria) Sure, not that rare at all (they are the best examples for the pre Caliphate inhabitants).
But Negev Bedouins? No chance in hell (you know what I mean). They are usually Dark Arabids/Agyptid with relatively high SSA (except some "special" tiny groups).

Note that this thread does not apply to the Levantines you are referring (if you were referring the ones I mentioned).

jatt
05-22-2015, 09:52 AM
Light hairs n eyes are not patented by Europeans only. Even my sister is light brown haired n she is yellowish brown in skiN tone. There are plenty of European looking albinos begging in streets with yellow hair in Kashmir and afghanistan what's the big deAl. Kids hair darken as they age

Kamal900
05-22-2015, 10:15 AM

I have blonde hair myself, and i dont score any northern European admixture in me. Stop trolling the thread.

Kamal900
05-22-2015, 10:18 AM
The family are typically Arabid+East Med.

Longbowman
05-22-2015, 01:38 PM
You do know that the people in the Levant are far from being homogeneous right? What are pure Levantines to you? I guess you mean the ones with the least Arabic/SSA mixture (original ones).

So Blondism in Druze, Christian Arabs (Israel,Lebanon, Syria) Sure, not that rare at all (they are the best examples for the pre Caliphate inhabitants).
But Negev Bedouins? No chance in hell (you know what I mean). They are usually Dark Arabids/Agyptid with relatively high SSA (except some "special" tiny groups).

Note that this thread does not apply to the Levantines you are referring (if you were referring the ones I mentioned).

I mean all contemporary 'pure' Samaritans, Iraqis, whatever. King David had red hair, remember.

RonH
05-22-2015, 02:06 PM
I mean all contemporary 'pure' Samaritans, Iraqis, whatever. King David had red hair, remember.

Yes Samaritans have a fair share of red heads and blondes. Regarding king David, it's still debatable among bible interpretation experts, but yeah there is a reasonable chance that he indeed was.

The Negev Bedouins (like the ones published on the OP) are quite distant from these groups. They are basically Arabians with some SSA (Sudanid usually) admixture.

Longbowman
05-22-2015, 02:43 PM
Yes Samaritans have a fair share of red heads and blondes. Regarding king David, it's still debatable among bible interpretation experts, but yeah there is a reasonable chance that he indeed was.

The Negev Bedouins (like the ones published on the OP) are quite distant from these groups. They are basically Arabians with some SSA (Sudanid usually) admixture.

10% or so. Still, blondism is never entirely absent from Caucasoid populations.