PDA

View Full Version : Balkan Erotic Epic

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-06-2014, 12:17 AM
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xk7m0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk7m0_balkan-erotic-epic-marina-abramovic_creation" target="_blank">Balkan.Erotic.Epic.Marina.Abramovic</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/DocParano" target="_blank">DocParano</a></i>

Mraz
12-06-2014, 12:47 AM
The funniest in that are all those wannabe cultured lefties who'll believe this degenerated woman and who'll proudly tell others their "knowledge" about the Balkan customs, about guys fucking grass and women putting fish in their vagina. :laugh:

Vila
12-06-2014, 12:48 AM
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xk7m0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk7m0_balkan-erotic-epic-marina-abramovic_creation" target="_blank">Balkan.Erotic.Epic.Marina.Abramovic</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/DocParano" target="_blank">DocParano</a></i>

Marina Abramovic is a great artist and performer. I really like her stuff.

Pjeter Pan
12-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Wtf is this faggot shit?
This cunt is lying

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Wtf is this faggot shit?
This cunt is lying

You mad bro? There are things like this all over the world, it's just folk superstition. So your Balkan culture is not totally modest and chaste it seems ;)

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-06-2014, 01:02 AM
The funniest in that are all those wannabe cultured lefties who'll believe this degenerated woman and who'll proudly tell others their "knowledge" about the Balkan customs, about guys fucking grass and women putting fish in their vagina. :laugh:

Can't comment as to whether this is all real or not. I will leave it to you native balkanites to determine ;)

Pjeter Pan
12-06-2014, 01:04 AM
You mad bro? There are things like this all over the world, it's just folk superstition. So your Balkan culture is not totally modest and chaste it seems ;)

No I'm not mad, because no one in the Balkans does this shit. At least albanians don't.
the Slavs maybe, they're usually fucked in the head ;)

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Marina Abramovic is a great artist and performer. I really like her stuff.

I'm not totally sure what ideas she tries to get across sometimes, but she certainly is interesting. I was quite tripped out when I read about the performance where she let her audience basically torture her. Some kind of thing to prove that if people are allowed to harm others with no repercussions, they will.

Atvend
12-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Wtf is this shit? I never heard of anything like this? Probably some slav degeneracy, don't associate it with us proper Balkanites.

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-06-2014, 01:15 AM
Wtf is this shit? I never heard of anything like this? Probably some slav degeneracy, don't associate it with us proper Balkanites.

Come on man, you albos also have your weird stuff, like those dervishes that self-mutilate and stick pins in their faces :D

Atvend
12-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Come on man, you albos also have your weird stuff, like those dervishes that self-mutilate and stick pins in their faces :D

I don't think anything can come even remotely close to the stupidity of fucking grass and bridges and putting fish on your vagina.

Drakoblare
12-06-2014, 01:40 AM
And when you thought "A Serbian Film" was bad. Wtf is going on? Can the people who trashed the LGBT parades execute her plox?

The last bit with the skull was really funny though.

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-06-2014, 01:59 AM
And when you thought "A Serbian Film" was bad. Wtf is going on? Can the people who trashed the LGBT parades execute her plox?

The last bit with the skull was really funny though.

I thought it was a hot video xD. I hope they dont trash her like they did the gays. She lives in America anyway though

Pretty Boy Floyd
12-06-2014, 04:38 AM
Bump

LightHouse89
12-06-2014, 04:42 AM
apparently degenerate 'art' is being introduced in the Balkans. These are new developments and not a good sign.