PDA

View Full Version : Depressing News: Population Change of Africa vs. Europe and Germany vs. Nigeria (1950 – 2050)

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 12:39 AM
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Population-change-of-Africa-vs.-Europe-and-Germany-vs.-Nigeria-1950-20501-819x1024.png

Liberals want to complain about overpopulation (a valid complaint), but instead of looking at the actual problem – Black people – they will say it’s Whites who need to stop breeding. The fact is, if all Whites stopped breeding tomorrow, it wouldn’t even make a dent in the global population crisis, and anyone who claims otherwise is either completely stupid and uninformed or an unhinged lunatic.

We need to sterilize Africa, completely, or they are going to overrun us and destroy the entire planet. This is now simply an obvious fact.

Courtesy of The Daily Stormer: http://www.dailystormer.com/population-change-of-africa-vs-europe-and-germany-vs-nigeria-1950-2050/

Couldn't agree more. Can anyone still deny that the world would be a much better place if the Axis had won?

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:41 AM
So how are they a threat, if they are inferior and not intelligent as many claim? Not that I care particularly about this

Dictator
12-06-2014, 12:42 AM
Most of them don't even know about the existence of Europe, so this thread is utterly pointless.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 12:45 AM
So how are they a threat, if they are inferior and not intelligent as many claim? Not that I care particularly about this

Because the liberals/humanitarians/Christians/bleeding hearts are going to demand that we let these low IQ savages into developed nations, with predictable results (from a racist perspective). After all, we can't let them starve to death, can we? They're "humans" just like us! That would be cruel.

So if these people have their way, cities like Vienna and Rome will turn into blasted wastelands like Detroit and Port-au-Prince.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Because the liberals/humanitarians/Christians/bleeding hearts are going to demand that we let these low IQ savages into developed nations, with predictable results (from a racist perspective). After all, we can't let them starve to death, can we? They're "humans" just like us! That would be cruel.

So if these people have their way, cities like Vienna and Rome will turn into blasted wastelands like Detroit and Port-au-Prince.

Yes they are humans, I have seen intelligent Blacks and stupid Blacks, like intelligent Whites and stupid Whites, and the list goes on. I have seen some Black people who value education and success they often reach that potential not all of them are bad people, though they do have a culture that is of ignorance especially those in America, many of the recent Africans, are different and seem to do well outside of their nations. Letting anyone unqualified will lead to disaster.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Yes they are humans, I have seen intelligent Blacks and stupid Blacks, like intelligent Whites and stupid Whites, and the list goes on. I have seen some Black people who value education and success they often reach that potential not all of them are bad people, though they do have a culture that is of ignorance especially those in America, many of the recent Africans, are different and seem to do well outside of their nations. Letting anyone unqualified will lead to disaster.

They're low IQ genetic sewage and need to be treated as such.

As for the "intelligent" Blacks, I assume you're referring to the vaunted immigrants from the West Indies, etc. However, their success is wildly overstated, and it only lasts for a generation or two. After that point, you get what is known as "regression towards the mean." This regression is especially pronounced among groups with a genetically low IQ, like Blacks. In other words, by the third generation, the offspring of those "intelligent" West Indians perform not much better than the average Basketball-American. The inferior genes of the Negro race inexorably damn them to their pathetic existence. This demonstrates why even "educated" Blacks should not be permitted outside of Africa.

http://occidentalascent.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/second-generation-men.png
http://occidentalascent.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/second-generation-women.png

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 01:05 AM

As for the "intelligent" Blacks, I assume you're referring to the vaunted immigrants from the West Indies, etc. However, their success is wildly overstated, and it only lasts for a generation or two. After that point, you get what is known as "regression towards the mean." This regression is especially pronounced among groups with a genetically low IQ, like Blacks. In other words, by the third generation, the offspring of those "intelligent" West Indians perform not much better than the average Basketball-American. The inferior genes of the Negro race inexorably damn them to their pathetic existence. This demonstrates why even "educated" Blacks should not be permitted outside of Africa.

I see interesting I did not know that, but I honestly don't believe much in IQ. I believe people can master IQ through knowledge and education. Even if it's true that they have low IQ, it's not right to mistreat and demean them. I think the regression that occurs is simply due to the fact of environment rather than genetics, and when there is a destructive culture of ignorance this take place. Not mention there is also single and dysfunctional families that start this cycle. I believe everyone should be given a fair chance and be judged on their merit and content rather than race or ethnicity.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 01:17 AM
I see interesting I did not know that, but I honestly don't believe much in IQ. I believe people can master IQ through knowledge and education. Even if it's true that they have low IQ, it's not right to mistreat and demean them. I think the regression that occurs is simply due to the fact of environment rather than genetics, and when there is a destructive culture of ignorance this take place. Not mention there is also single and dysfunctional families that start this cycle. I believe everyone should be given a fair chance and be judged on their merit and content rather than race or ethnicity.

I see. You're a mystic then, not a rational person. Whooooooooooosh. Keep believing those faeries are going to come and uplift Blacks to make them equal to White people.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 01:23 AM
I see. You're a mystic then, not a rational person. Whooooooooooosh. Keep believing those faeries are going to come and uplift Blacks to make them equal to White people.

IQ does not even target Blacks it target other people, for example it says Amerindians have lower IQ than Whites, yet Amerindians who are not in a dysfunctional environment seem to have large amount of success. IQ might verify something of intelligence there is no question about that, but also it shows the amount of education and knowledge that is attained. I believe everyone can be successful, some might not be, and this also true of many Whites. There are many Whites who are worse off than Blacks in poverty and living in a dysfunctional environment although it's indeed less than the latter.

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 01:26 AM
African women don't have access to proper contraception like we do. The solution for a stable population starts by doing that.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 01:36 AM
African women don't have access to proper contraception like we do. The solution for a stable population starts by doing that.

You assume that Blacks will heed your lessons about contraception and family planning in the same manner Whites would, but this is false because of the low average IQ of the Black population. There are many Blacks in America that don't even know that you can get pregnant by having sex. There's no reason to believe Blacks in Africa are much better on that account. This race is very very dumb.

When you're that dumb, you have serious trouble planning for the future or controlling your animal impulses. This is also why AIDs and STDs are such a problem throughout sub-Saharan Africa.

Dani Cutie
12-06-2014, 01:38 AM
I love your signature.

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 01:45 AM
You assume that Blacks will heed your lessons about contraception and family planning in the same manner Whites would, but this is false because of the low average IQ of the Black population. There are many Blacks in America that don't even know that you can get pregnant by having sex. There's no reason to believe Blacks in Africa are much better on that account. This race is very very dumb.

When you're that dumb, you have serious trouble planning for the future or controlling your animal impulses. This is also why AIDs and STDs are such a problem throughout sub-Saharan Africa.

That is just racist and ignorant. There are black doctors, university professors and engineers. They only need better education and to be taught how to build a better society.
Africa is a very poor place where archaic and brutish mentality still exists. Violence on women there is terrible, rape is hardly every punished, and nobody helps those women with abortion.
Once they can improve and be out of that poor situation, they'll be alright.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 01:47 AM
That is just racist and ignorant. There are black doctors, university professors and engineers. They only need better education and to be taught how to build a better society.
Africa is a very poor place where archaic and brutish mentality still exists. Violence on women there is terrible, rape is hardly every punished, and nobody helps those women with abortion.
Once they can improve and be out of that poor situation, they'll be alright.

Yeah, I wonder why that is.

You and Nabatea1 should get a room. A padded room.

Drakoblare
12-06-2014, 01:54 AM
OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE.
I should probably make a donation and help those African people, they obviously have really big problems with staying alive...

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 02:07 AM
Yeah, I wonder why that is.

You and Nabatea1 should get a room. A padded room.

Deranged racists like yourself are fit in a mental asylum much better than people like me.

FeederOfRavens
12-06-2014, 02:10 AM
Deranged racists like yourself are fit in a mental asylum much better than people like me.

I'd suggest that you leave this forum. It's definitely not the place for you or your type of thinking.

zhaoyun
12-06-2014, 02:13 AM
I seriously doubt Nigeria's territory will come to support 440 Million people.

Though undoubtedly, it's population is set to balloon in the next 50 years, however, there are many factors that may mitigate such predictions that aren't properly taken account for when such wild projections are made.

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 02:16 AM
I'd suggest that you leave this forum. It's definitely not the place for you or your type of thinking.

I think you're right.
I am still waiting for some of the Balkan girls posters to answer the questionnaire I posted ( why I registered anyway), and then I'll be on my way. Will leave the racists go back to their hate-spewing nonsense.

Do you know of any other forum or community online where I could find an acceptable number of girls from that region? It's important that I have real feedback in what pertains to gender equality there.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 02:16 AM

What I said is supported by cold hard facts. The occasional Black doctor or academic means nothing (especially since many get those positions through Affirmative Action) when discussing their potential as a group, which is low. Blacks are on average much less intelligent than White people, and this imposes severe limits on the complexity of the societies that Blacks can build and maintain.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 02:17 AM

This forum is not really racist, it's freedom of speech so anything goes, although it has a lot of racist elements. I find racism to be sad thought process, and hate a waste of time.

FeederOfRavens
12-06-2014, 02:19 AM
This forum is not really racist, it's freedom of speech so anything goes, although it has a lot of racist elements. I find racism to be sad thought process, and hate a waste of time.

This forum isn't a nice place to people who hold liberal values however.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 02:20 AM
This forum isn't a nice place to people who hold liberal values however.

True but most people on here seem to respect me despite I am very liberal and even non-European.

zhaoyun
12-06-2014, 02:21 AM
I don't think Nigerians are innately inferior. But their society and culture as of now, certainly makes it clear that they will never match Germany's socio-economic or industrial success any time in the near future.

FeederOfRavens
12-06-2014, 02:21 AM
True but most people on here seem to respect me despite I am very liberal and even non-European.

Because you don't express your views so flamboyantly as NatiaCutie is doing.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 02:25 AM
I don't think Nigerians are innately inferior. But their society and culture as of now, certainly makes it clear that they will never match Germany's socio-economic or industrial success any time in the near future.

No one is inferior, very few nations have matched Germany's socio-economic success, many in Europe did not so this proves it's bullshit.

zhaoyun
12-06-2014, 02:26 AM
No one is inferior, very few nations have matched Germany's socio-economic success, many in Europe did not so this proves it's bullshit.

I don't believe anybody is genetically inferior. But obviously when we talk about social and economic measures, some cultures are better geared for success in those arenas than others.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 02:30 AM
I don't believe anybody is genetically inferior. But obviously when we talk about social and economic measures, some cultures are better geared for success in those arenas than others.

That I agree with, but genetically it makes no sense at all. It's all about culture, if you live in functional culture you will succeeded if you live in a dysfunctional one you will end up failing. It also takes time for some areas to get out from the dysfunctional element that was imposed or they created by mistakes. To fix it will not be overnight either.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 02:33 AM
That I agree with, but genetically it makes no sense at all. It's all about culture, if you live in functional culture you will succeeded if you live in a dysfunctional one you will end up failing. It also takes time for some areas to get out from the dysfunctional element that was imposed or they created by mistakes. To fix it will not be overnight either.

But why is it that even within racially heterogeneous societies, functional and dysfunctional cultures seem to track along racial lines?

zhaoyun
12-06-2014, 02:38 AM

Well, certainly. I mean, 4000 years ago, Egyptian culture was far more advanced than Germany. But now it is the reverse. Cultures take centuries to develop and do so due to innumerable factors.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 02:41 AM
But why is it that even within racially heterogeneous societies, functional and dysfunctional cultures seem to track along racial lines?

That seems to be generalization, but there is politicstoward the racialized minority groups that at times put them at disadvantage and hence they turn into the dysfunctional culture. Some of these racialized minorities became attracted to it, because they want to be different from what they perceive to be the oppressor, and often this behavior can be seen and exhibited throughout the world regardless of the racial backgrounds of the people who deem themselves as the oppressed a common pattern that repeats itself.

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 02:49 PM
That seems to be generalization, but there is politicstoward the racialized minority groups that at times put them at disadvantage and hence they turn into the dysfunctional culture. Some of these racialized minorities became attracted to it, because they want to be different from what they perceive to be the oppressor, and often this behavior can be seen and exhibited throughout the world regardless of the racial backgrounds of the people who deem themselves as the oppressed a common pattern that repeats itself.

Sounds like liberal BS. Intelligent people seek out intellectually stimulating environments. They don't mingle with gangbangers. This is gene-environment interaction at work, though notice that genes play the preponderant role.

Hubal
12-06-2014, 03:22 PM
It's a real problem, and the solution imo is the promotion of feminism and multiculturalism in Africa

Felix Volkbein
12-06-2014, 03:25 PM
It's a real problem, and the solution imo is the promotion of feminism and multiculturalism in Africa

I support clearing out the autochthonous population of Africa and repopulating the continent with White Europeans.

Hubal
12-06-2014, 03:33 PM
I support clearing out the autochthonous population of Africa and repopulating the continent with White Europeans.

Not gonna happen, you need to think like a Jew to reach your goals

Dombra
12-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Africa is a huge continent so it is only natural for them to reach that population when the land is tamed. Blacks were unable to use the maximum amount of space until recent times. The problem lies in that hundreds of millions will try to move to Europe from Africa when they are unable to have peace, harmony or efficiency

Morena
02-12-2015, 02:14 PM
Africa is a huge continent so it is only natural for them to reach that population when the land is tamed. Blacks were unable to use the maximum amount of space until recent times. The problem lies in that hundreds of millions will try to move to Europe from Africa when they are unable to have peace, harmony or efficiency

This is because of technology brought by Europeans and others, who helped combat hunger and disease that once kept African populations down. However, most countries are food importers, making the situation rather precarious.

Anthropos
02-12-2015, 02:35 PM
With normal, pro-Christian, pro-family, pro-European, pro-national policies, Europe would be fine. Europeans should breed and let breed.

Vasconcelos
02-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Good, more people for us to sell shit to.

Darth Revan
02-12-2015, 03:56 PM
All things considered: Secondary problem.

Leto
02-12-2015, 05:29 PM
All things considered: Secondary problem.
What do you mean?

Darth Revan
02-12-2015, 06:16 PM
What do you mean?

Everybody is getting ruined soon enough. Whether in Europe, Africa, Asia or North America. Only South America and Oceania seem somehow autonomous enough to withstand a full global meltdown.

Whether there are more or less starving Africans seems a bit unimportant in that light.

Leto
02-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Everybody is getting ruined soon enough. Whether in Europe, Africa, Asia or North America. Only South America and Oceania seem somehow autonomous enough to withstand a full global meltdown.

Whether there are more or less starving Africans seems a bit unimportant in that light.
Well, those Africans would be headed for Europe sooner or later. I seriously doubt that Nigeria would be able to maintain its enormously large population. 400 million, that's a fucking LOT, especially for such a country as Nigeria. Other African states are growing fucking fast as well.

Darth Revan
02-12-2015, 06:31 PM
If we poisoned the water supplies in those nations or sterilized them in massive numbers the population would drop to normal levels. This needs to be done.

From a certain point of view, you're probably right.

There is no real interest from global leadership to work in that direction, and I doubt people elsewhere really see the benefit in it. So, won't ever happen.

LightHouse89
02-12-2015, 06:31 PM

Judging by IQ scores and intelligence the majority of blacks are inferior.

randomguy1235
02-12-2015, 06:54 PM
I'm an ardent proponent of governmental limitations on the amount of children one can have, especially in countries/regions that can't sustain their populations. Very few things aggravate me more than seeing people having children they can't afford or care for; they usually end up a burden to society.

NatiaCutie
02-13-2015, 12:48 AM
It's because of lack of sex education and contraception and abortion being illegal.

Civilized countries have normal birth rates cuz women aren't just a baby-making factory, but human beings that can make smart choices.

LightHouse89
02-13-2015, 03:56 AM
It's because of lack of sex education and contraception and abortion being illegal.

Civilized countries have normal birth rates cuz women aren't just a baby-making factory, but human beings that can make smart choices.

You are living proof as to why women shouldn't have the right to vote. Its like giving a child the right to dive a car without any experience.

wvwvw
02-13-2015, 06:13 AM
Judging by IQ scores and intelligence the majority of blacks are inferior.

Your IQ score does not determine your worth as a person. There are IQ maps that show Albanians to have as low IQ as 80, that goes to show how 'accurate' these maps and statistics are.

Kastrioti1443
02-13-2015, 06:30 AM
Your IQ score does not determine your worth as a person. There are IQ maps that show Albanians to have as low IQ as 80, that goes to show how 'accurate' these maps and statistics are.

That IQ study that ''was done'' in Europe 2 years ago actually has been debunked because the people who are supposed to have conducted it, brought no reference of the people they studied or what background they were, that means they might have asked gypsies and some isolated villagers in one country and university professors in another one, which would lead to great IQ differences, and IQ measures your knowledge, not natural smartness.

They brought no reference in Albanians at all ( they might have not studied a single albanian) , and the same they did with Bosnia, maybe they were trying to ''downgrade'' the ''muslim'' countries in Europe.

LightHouse89
02-14-2015, 03:57 AM

:rolleyes:

Prince Of Macrobia
02-14-2015, 05:51 PM

This is nonsense, how many Black people are smart and intelligent? Your post is just an Idea from someone.

This is black scientist: https://www.google.com/#q=black+scientists

Leto
02-14-2015, 07:20 PM
This is black scientist: https://www.google.com/#q=black+scientists
This one is cooler;)
http://firepic.org/images/2015-02/14/jhk4bw1iwp9p.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

Prince Of Macrobia
02-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Who said: blacks are lack of intelligent?

More African Scientist:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2d8p7v7.jpg

Researchers at Cardiff University's Biosciences dept. working with Frankincense. Pictured is Dr. Ahmed Ali (research director for the Compton Group) using a purification column to purify the Frankincense. He is pictured with Prof. Vic Duance (centre director of Arthritis Research UK Biomechanics and Bioengineering Centre.) and Dr. Emma Blain. (research fellow).

An age old cure

The answer to treating painful arthritis could lie in an age old herbal remedy - frankincense, according to University research.

Scientists from the School of Biosciences have been examining the potential benefits of frankincense to help relieve and alleviate the symptoms of the condition.

"The search for new ways of relieving the symptoms of inflammatory arthritis and osteoarthritis is a long and difficult one," according to Dr Emma Blain, who leads the research with her co-investigators Professor Vic Duance from the School of Biosciences and Dr Ahmed Ali of the Compton Group.

"The South West of England and Wales has a long standing connection with the Somali community who have used extracts of frankincense as a traditional herbal remedy for arthritic conditions. What our research has focused on is whether and how these extracts can help relieve the inflammation that causes the pain," she added.

The Cardiff scientists believe they have been able to demonstrate that treatment with an extract of Boswellia frereana – a rare frankincense species – inhibits the production of key inflammatory molecules which helps prevent the breakdown of the cartilage tissue which causes the condition.

Dr Ali adds: "The search for new drugs to alleviate the symptoms of conditions like inflammatory arthritis and osteoarthritis is a priority area for scientists. What our research has managed to achieve is to use innovative chemical extraction techniques to determine the active ingredient in frankincense.

"Having done this we are now able to further characterise the chemical entity and compare its success against other anti-inflammatory drugs used for treating the condition."

The research comes as a result of a seedcorn project, funded by the Severnside Alliance for Translational Research (SARTRE), through the MRC Developmental Pathway Funding Scheme devolved portfolio.

SARTRE is a joint project between Cardiff University and the University of Bristol to combine and accelerate translational research. SOURCE: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/news/articles/an-age-old-cure-6841.html

About Frankincense: http://www.edenbotanicals.com/frankincense-somalia.html
http://i58.tinypic.com/f0ykap.jpg
S.E. M. Ambassadeur Ali Said Faqi, Republique federale de Somalie, & Jose Manuel

Dr. Faqi Leads IITRI in Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology

Leading scientist on Toxicology studies.

As Study Director for teratology and reproductive toxicology studies at IITRI, Dr. Ali S. Faqi evaluates the potential effects of drugs, food additives and environmental chemicals on reproduction and development. Working with a specially trained team, he leads staff from IITRI's Life Sciences Group in performing bioassays for sponsors in the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and for the National Cancer Institute and other government agencies.

One area of Dr. Faqi's research is in the study of endocrine disrupters and their effects on reproduction. "In recent years, there has been increasing public concern that chemicals in the environment are affecting human health by disrupting normal hormone function," he says. These chemicals interfere with normal functions by mimicking the sex steroid hormone estrogens and androgens by binding to hormone receptors or cell signaling pathways. Disturbances in hormonal regulation during prenatal or early postnatal development may adversely affect male and female fertility, he explains.

"Low-level exposure to hormone modulating chemicals occurs throughout our lives from food, air, water, soil and household products, and probably during gestation and lactation," Dr. Faqi says. "The risks associated with these low-level and constant exposures are still largely unknown and highly controversial."

The primary goal is to determine the lowest level of exposure that elicits an adverse effect (LOAEL). Animal studies on lindane and TCDD, for example, show that the lowest dose tested produces a significant effect on sperm number, daily sperm production and sperm morphology.

The major challenge then remains "to determine whether exposure to low levels of these chemicals during gestation and lactation induces subtle changes in humans, as determined in experimental animals."

Dr. Faqi received a Ph.D. in Developmental/ Reproductive Toxicology from the University of Leipzig, Germany, a Diploma of Specialization in Experimental Pharmacology from the University of Milan, Italy, and a D.V.M. from Somali National University, Mogadishu.

Before joining IITRI, he worked at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA, at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA, and at the Institute for Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Free University of Berlin (Germany).

Dr. Faqi has published in peerreviewed scientific journals approximately 25 articles and 50abstracts on developmental and reproductive toxicity and teratogenicity studies.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
02-18-2015, 12:05 AM

They aren't a threat. The only threat is the lunatic Cultural Marxists who run our countries who are going to let them all in, and then they'll be free to rape our women and kill us all off all the while being protected by 'civil rights' laws that make it so they can basically get out of jail free.

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 02:59 AM
They aren't a threat. The only threat is the lunatic Cultural Marxists who run our countries who are going to let them all in, and then they'll be free to rape our women and kill us all off all the while being protected by 'civil rights' laws that make it so they can basically get out of jail free.

So you're saying black people are rapists and murderers. That's some deep insight :lol:

02-18-2015, 12:28 PM
So you're saying black people are rapists and murderers. That's some deep insight :lol:

Go live in a Black neighborhood. Trust me you'll change your mind forever about Black people.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-18-2015, 01:50 PM
Looking at their current birth rate I think massive growth indeed would take place unless their TFR would drop fast, its not just Nigeria but there are some countries out there who even reach fertility rate of 7 which is frightening number whom you could see only during colonial times 2-3 century ago.

Foxy
02-18-2015, 01:57 PM

Don't tell me they are so backward to don't know coitus interruptus or other medieval methods like anal sex :D
I think they want to have children, I have heard stories of bags sellers on the beach that in Africa have 3,4,5 wives and if they can't afford to send their wives and children enough money... who cares?

Foxy
02-18-2015, 01:58 PM
Go live in a Black neighborhood. Trust me you'll change your mind forever about Black people.

Tell me more about that, pls. I am curious.

Marusya
02-19-2015, 12:15 AM
Tell me more about that, pls. I am curious.

Typical urban city in America. "White Flight" to American suburbs, beginning in the 1960s, exacerbated the decay of many American cities/towns. Many areas, especially in former industrialized areas, are segregated. Whites live in the suburbs and Blacks/Hispanics live in the cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TWKfsDcZV0

Foxy
02-19-2015, 05:23 PM
Typical urban city in America. "White Flight" to American suburbs, beginning in the 1960s, exacerbated the decay of many American cities/towns. Many areas, especially in former industrialized areas, are segregated. Whites live in the suburbs and Blacks/Hispanics live in the cities.

Yes I know this from my test in "American culture". But what do blacks do of so bad that most whites don't want to live near them?

Morena
02-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Yes I know this from my test in "American culture". But what do blacks do of so bad that most whites don't want to live near them?

Because they don't take care of their things, allow their children to wander around in the middle of the night (creating havoc), have a very large criminal element that they refuse to deal with, and all of these things are cause their property values to plummet.

Btw, I am tired of the "White flight" thing being used an excuse for their disfunction. When white people do move back to these black neighborhoods, they call it "gentrification" and hiss and moan about how whites are destroying their neighborhoods by raising property values. Whites don't magically raise property values. What they do is take care of their homes, try not to play drums at 6 am, and keep their illegal activities out of sight instead of parading it around every street corners. Also, most whites don't engage in large, mob violent activities, knock out games, and fighting at the drop of a hat for supposed slights.

So, no. It's not "white flight."

Plenty of white poor people around too, btw. But of course, no one cares about them.

Sandman
02-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Europe is losing its importance. Demographics is a determinant of the power of countries and civilizations. In 50 years it will be very visible. I very much regret that young Europeans do not want to get married and have a lot of children (at least 3).

Marusya
02-19-2015, 07:23 PM

I just noticed that this thread topic is not about race in America. :D Oh well, here we are. I can answer your question from what I know and have seen as regards integrated neighborhoods in Midwest America. Blacks tend to move from urban centers to older white suburban neighborhoods, which were once upscale but are now in decline. Blacks rarely move into a new, upscale subdivision, mainly because they can't afford it. To answer your question directly: White culture and Black culture clash in White suburban America. Blacks tend to paint or decorate their houses in what Whites consider garish colors and bold decorating schemes. Blacks have lots of friends over, parking their cars up and down the street. Blacks like to have large barbecues. This gets noisy. At least one member of any Black family has a criminal history.

A personal example:

My aunt lived in an all White suburban neighborhood for 25 years. Two black families moved in. One put purple siding on a two story colonial house. The trim was painted silver. Their house looked like a giant Nike shoe. They parked a large semi-truck in the driveway. They painted their mailbox purple and silver. They put green astro-turf on their porch. All of this automatically devalued the property in the entire sub, because this house stood out like a sore-thumb.

The other family had a male nephew who decided to rob three houses shortly after they moved in. This neighborhood had never known crime before.

Stories like this are heard over and over in America. These are some of the primary reasons Whites don't want to live near Blacks. Are there lovely Black families who maintain their homes to a nice standard and make great neighbors? Of course there are. These families tend to be like Obama, though. Oreos. Black on the outside but White on the inside. Not like their urban counterparts, but educated and professional.

Irredentista
02-19-2015, 07:29 PM
http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Population-change-of-Africa-vs.-Europe-and-Germany-vs.-Nigeria-1950-20501-819x1024.png

Notice that all the German population growth comes from Arab and African immigrants.

02-19-2015, 08:13 PM

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. They are a small minority in my country but commit most of the crimes and most people in prison are Black. :) so according to statistics yes, they are rapists and murderers. Well, not all of them but every Black family has at least one violent criminal in it.

02-19-2015, 08:19 PM

Also, you're not American so you wouldn't know. All-white neighborhoods in my country that know nothing of crime turn to bad neighborhoods when Blacks move in from the cities. Trust me, you wouldn't want to live by them. Don't know how it is in Britain though. I think the U.S. race relations is very similar to race relations in post apartheid South Africa. Black population is very angry and uneducated so they hate all whites and many of them don't care about white people and they killing us off every day just like in South Africa. Many crimes in my country commited by Black folks against Whites are racially motivated. In Virginia a white child had his throat slit by a Black person who chanted something about crackers when he slit his throat. The boy was playing in his backyard when the incident happened, the assailent just appeared from nowhere. I'm sure that neighborhood knew nothing of crime until that incident. There are numerous incidents like these that happen everyday in my country.

Look, I don't want to argue with you, you said you had sympathy for everyone so I expect you to have sympathy for American whites who are being targeted by uneducated Black folks in racially motivated crimes. We can agree to disagree on politics and I don't consider myself a racist....it's just a fact that these racailly motivated attacks/murders happen often here. I am just stating facts.

Foxy
02-20-2015, 10:56 AM
I just noticed that this thread topic is not about race in America. :D Oh well, here we are. I can answer your question from what I know and have seen as regards integrated neighborhoods in Midwest America. Blacks tend to move from urban centers to older white suburban neighborhoods, which were once upscale but are now in decline. Blacks rarely move into a new, upscale subdivision, mainly because they can't afford it. To answer your question directly: White culture and Black culture clash in White suburban America. Blacks tend to paint or decorate their houses in what Whites consider garish colors and bold decorating schemes. Blacks have lots of friends over, parking their cars up and down the street. Blacks like to have large barbecues. This gets noisy. At least one member of any Black family has a criminal history.

A personal example:

My aunt lived in an all White suburban neighborhood for 25 years. Two black families moved in. One put purple siding on a two story colonial house. The trim was painted silver. Their house looked like a giant Nike shoe. They parked a large semi-truck in the driveway. They painted their mailbox purple and silver. They put green astro-turf on their porch. All of this automatically devalued the property in the entire sub, because this house stood out like a sore-thumb.

The other family had a male nephew who decided to rob three houses shortly after they moved in. This neighborhood had never known crime before.

Stories like this are heard over and over in America. These are some of the primary reasons Whites don't want to live near Blacks. Are there lovely Black families who maintain their homes to a nice standard and make great neighbors? Of course there are. These families tend to be like Obama, though. Oreos. Black on the outside but White on the inside. Not like their urban counterparts, but educated and professional.

About the colour of the house I think that every family should be free to choose the colour they prefer, although municipalities should give directives to limit the visible impact: for example in Italy there are special towns located in naturalistic or historical contests. In these places people can use only earth colours or medieval colours (for example only stones or clay), but in all the other areas you are entitled to use the colours you prefer.

About robbery, here to have the fame to rob in the houses are gypsies, while Romanians steal copper, sometimes even from public infrastructures like tunnels. Just some weeks ago we had a blackout in the main tunnel of my city because someone stole the copper strings.

Associating degenerate behavours with one ethnicity produces a worse effect IMO: the target ethncity feels discriminated and develops worse behavours. Call me liberals, but I have stated this myself. I noticed that all the Romanians with whom I talked looked defensive, but they changed behavour and became more friendly when I manifested a sincere curiosity for their country.

Morena
02-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Associating degenerate behavours with one ethnicity produces a worse effect IMO: the target ethncity feels discriminated and develops worse behavours. Call me liberals, but I have stated this myself. I noticed that all the Romanians with whom I talked looked defensive, but they changed behavour and became more friendly when I manifested a sincere curiosity for their country.

I think this is a chicken/egg question though. There are plenty of nice, white people who go into these neighborhoods and try to do good, only to give up and leave and go home. I think it is something to be said that most of the negative anti-black rhetoric I've seen on this forum, and personally, comes from Latin American of mostly mixed ancestry. They aren't influenced by American culture in a very real sense, and get the same propaganda the rest of the world does, about the beleaguered black who is under the whip of the white man in the US, and yet they have the same impressions.

At some point, there has to be some accountability to the group to change.
And to be fair, they weren't always as bad as they are now. You still see pockets of nice, hard working black folk in the south, but that's quickly eroding as that vile urban culture spreads.

Sandman
02-20-2015, 04:24 PM

In Poland, the "white flight" was until World War 2. In the centers of towns lived Jews and Poles had been pushed to the edge.