PDA

View Full Version : Has feminism gone out of control on Apricity?

Pages : [1] 2

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 06:29 PM
I was just banned from chat box for standing up to feminism. Let's discuss.

Unome
12-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Women can hit men; but men cannot hit women.

Women can criticize men; but men cannot criticize women.

What's there to discuss? The double-standards and hypocrisy both are obvious.

Atvend
12-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Supremacist movement founded on the basis of victimhood, that's a recipe for disaster right there...

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Men on apricity are constantly reprimanded, we can't discuss are true thoughts here without it being branded sexual harassment and punished for our views. Apricity is a liberal website.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm surprised you weren't banned from the forum entirely.
You're spamming every post that defend woman's rights, and I saw you acuse women of many things, including being whores just because they don't share your "woman-in-the-kitchen" ideals. Plus, you create chauvinistic posts on a regular basis.
I wonder why the idea of women being educated and independent scares you so much. Fear not being needed anymore?

Unome
12-06-2014, 06:41 PM
Free Speech… until you criticize the protected & privileged groups.

Oneeye
12-06-2014, 06:42 PM
First the "sluthaters", now the FEMS. What's going on here? xD

La Misse
12-06-2014, 06:43 PM
No one is feminist here. :D xD

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 06:43 PM
You're spamming every post that defend woman's rights, and I saw you acuse women of many things, including being whores just because they don't share your "woman-in-the-kitchen" ideals. Plus, you create chauvinistic posts on a regular basis.
I wonder why the idea of women being educated and independent scares you so much. Fear not being needed anymore?

Go back to kitchen where you belong.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
No one is feminist here. :D xD

There are many feminists including yourself. I'm ok with feminists as along as they don't interfere with men!

Melina
12-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Hey Stefan I am a woman and I agree with all the comments on this thread. If you are a true feminist then you know that equal means equal. You insult then you get an insult back. You hit and be expected to be hit back. Women are men no?

I however don't believe in this because it will do harm on both genders. I know for a fact that women don't have the same strength as men. I would never lay a finger on a man on purpose and I would expect him to do the same.

We are just different but in a feminist view this is false. The new wave of feminists I see just think about being special. In other words women are more equal than men.

La Misse
12-06-2014, 06:46 PM
There are many feminists including yourself. I'm ok with feminists as along as they don't interfere with men!

Me? :lol: What makes you think I'm a feminist?

Vulcho
12-06-2014, 06:49 PM
It should be women who stand up to feminists, not men. There should never be a "war between the sexes".

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Me? :lol: What makes you think I'm a feminist?

U believe women should be in government for starters. There is many more things. I'm ok with ur liberal views on women (feminism) as long as you don't try to squash man opinion. You don't, so we can be friends :D

Unome
Feminism, like other liberal movements, have evolved into a politickal battle to secure privileges.

These are privileged groups, enjoying luxury, who fight to retain and maintain such luxury.

Most of the "feminist" movement began with upper-class white women in New York. They have everything, yet still want more. Feminism unnecessarily demonizes the whole male gender. It is also a very fallacious and obviously hypocritical ideology. Feminists are prone to avoid and ignore the most reasonable counter-points and counter-arguments. For example, how can one gender claim "Equality" while females can strike men, but males cannot strike women???

On a personal note, I endorse and favor female privilege. I support that women can hit men, but men cannot hit women. I support Inequality and difference.

Strength in Difference!

Stefan_Dusan
It should be women who stand up to feminists, not men. There should never be a "war between the sexes".

Unfortunately only Marina is stepping up to the feminization of apricity.

TheBlondeSalad
12-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Cyberbullies can't always hide behind the shield of free speech :noidea:

Hevo
12-06-2014, 06:51 PM
First the "sluthaters", now the FEMS. What's going on here? xD

I hope that they won't post pictures of TA members on some weird FEMS forum bro.:P

Dictator
12-06-2014, 06:52 PM

Na minha opinião ele está correto.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 06:52 PM

I would like there to be no internet barrier between us, trust me on this ;)

StormBringer
12-06-2014, 06:53 PM
I hope that they won't post pictures of TA members on some weird FEMS forum bro.:P

I can already see Stefan on a cover of a feminist article. xD

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 06:54 PM
I can already see Stefan on a cover of a feminist article. xD

And they will all masturbate to it :D

Oneeye
12-06-2014, 06:54 PM

I'll have to look to make sure that nobody has posted any of my pics asking if would emasculate.

Atvend
12-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Cyberbullies? Alt-f4 is your friend...

shimmy
12-06-2014, 07:00 PM
I bet Marina didn't read all you said:
- That a woman shouldn't have the right to get education, because the only thing a women needs to learn is cooking, knitting, and clean the house
- that is useless to try and teach math to women because they're inferior and can't make a use of it
- that women should not be allowed on pubs and many other public places
- that men should sleep with as many women they want before marriage, but women can't obviously+
And much more.

No one thinks women and men ARE the same. Just that they shoud have the same rights and freedom to dedicate themselves to what they want!

Unome
12-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Men and women are different, not the same.

Don't believe me? Look inside your pants, what's there? Did you folks know that women give birth to babies and men cannot?!?!? Wow!!! :icon_eyes:

Support gender difference!!!

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:04 PM
I bet Marina didn't read all you said:
- That a woman shouldn't have the right to get education, because the only thing a women needs to learn is cooking, knitting, and clean the house
- that is useless to try and teach math to women because they're inferior and can't make a use of it
- that women should not be allowed on pubs and many other public places
- that men should sleep with as many women they want before marriage, but women can't obviously+
And much more.

No one thing women and men ARE the same. Just that they shoud have the same rights and freedom to dedicate to what they want!

I didn't say half of those things and the other things u added. I never said women shouldn't be taught math, but just there is no need to teach her complex math because she will be home with the kids. Also, I encouraged Archie Progon to remain virgin, until marriage. And he is a boy. However, it's not the same thing for man to have multiple partners and for woman though both should only have 1 sexual partner

And it makes no sense to give unequal things equal rights.

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 07:09 PM

Exactly. Men who hold mysoginistic views have been succesfully shunned from civil society. None of them are now allowed to make hateful comments in the public, in a Parliament, a company's board, a tv or radio program or any other public appearance.

Yet, the Internet has remained for a long while a refuge for all this hate speech and lack of respect. This also needs to be addressed.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:11 PM
It's funny but my own friends circle in real life is more conservative on this than 95% of apricity. And internet is supposed to be escape where people can say their opinions freely.

Ofc my friends circle in USA includes mostly Balkan people and Muslims (currently from Iran). xD

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Exactly. Men who hold mysoginistic views have been succesfully shunned from civil society. None of them are now allowed to make hateful comments in the public, in a Parliament, a company's board, a tv or radio program or any other public appearance.

Yet, the Internet has remained for a long while a refuge for all this hate speech and lack of respect. This also needs to be addressed.

I will gladly call u a cunt, prostiute, and tell u to suck my dick in public. This goes to any woman. If u don't believe it just test me out.

Unome
12-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Equality through censorship

shimmy
12-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Oh yes you said all this, in other topics, maybe not with the exact same words. But you did literally said "you should have some fun with western women to get it out of your system and then settle with the future mother of your child".
If your system was perfect, you could give the same rights to everyone and all women would stay in the kitchen naturally.
Your need to forbid and purposely not allow equal rights shows that even you know that if it was their choice, women would not do as you want. You're pathetic.

Shepherd
12-06-2014, 07:15 PM

This is a contradiction.

Gustave H
12-06-2014, 07:15 PM
I highly doubt you were banned from the chatbox for no good reason. If you think it's unfair I suggest you PM Loki and discuss it with him not make this thread and make it all dramatic over something so trivial.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:16 PM
you could give the same rights to everyone and all women would stay in the kitchen naturally.
Your need to forbid and purposely not allow equal rights shows that even you know that if it was their choice, women would not do as you want. You're pathetic.

That doesn't make sense, if you don't impose curfew on ur kid, he will get in trouble. Same with your wife.

Melina
12-06-2014, 07:19 PM

You contradict yourself constantly. Hate speech is part of free speech. You censor one then you censor all. Another reason why we don't want to be Britain. Your shithole country puts people in jail for saying something that is not politically correct.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:19 PM
I highly doubt you were banned from the chatbox for no good reason. If you think it's unfair I suggest you PM Loki and discuss it with him not make this thread and make it all dramatic over something so trivial.

Getting banned is one thing, I don't give a fuck tbh. I'll continue to tell Natia to suck my dick until she does.

But I'm rallying men to stand up and fight for themsleves instead of being sheep. I see many complain about sliding to liberalism while allowing it to happen on apricity.

MEN STAND UP AND TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTS

:D

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 07:21 PM
I will gladly call u a cunt, prostiute, and tell u to suck my dick in public. This goes to any woman. If u don't believe it just test me out.

People like you are a menace to society. I would be very afraid if I lived near a person like yourself.
It shows that the education you received as a young child wasn't succesful.

Stop harassing me. You don't have the right to use any of these foul terms against ANY woman.

Shepherd

Free speech without hate speech is like a free meal you have to pay for

Gustave H
Getting banned is one thing, I don't give a fuck tbh. I'll continue to tell Natia to suck my dick until she does.

But I'm rallying men to stand up and fight for themsleves instead of being sheep. I see many complain about sliding to liberalism while allowing it to happen on apricity.

:D

URA!

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:22 PM
People like you are a menace to society. I would be very afraid if I lived near a person like yourself.
It shows that the education you received as a young child wasn't succesful.

Stop harassing me. You don't have the right to use any of these foul terms against ANY woman.

U are definitely a prostitute's cunt :D

How about that for a right? Don't tell me what I can and cannot call you.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 07:23 PM
That doesn't make sense, if you don't impose curfew on ur kid, he will get in trouble. Same with your wife.

OOOHHHHHHH right!!!! Now I understand!!! You forcely mantain a woman in the kitchen so she can't make bad choices, how sweet of you!
Why don't you need to be kept at home and forbidden from education and pubs, by the way? Let me guess, because you don't need that, you can control YOURSELF? Don't tell me!

Aviator
You don't have the right to use any of these foul terms against ANY woman.

Technically he does, even if wrong. There are no laws preventing him from doing so where he lives.

Leo Iscariot

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/653/456/2ee.gif

Shepherd
12-06-2014, 07:25 PM
You don't have the right to use any of these foul terms against ANY woman.

I don't know how it is in Britistan but here in the US we have a right to say whatever the fuck we want to say to you

Shepherd
12-06-2014, 07:26 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/653/456/2ee.gif

the kinds of guys who support feminism
http://i.imgur.com/Xoe2NlJ.jpg

Shepherd
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/747/505/fb0.jpg

Stefan_Dusan
OOOHHHHHHH right!!!! Now I understand!!! You forcely mantain a woman in the kitchen so she can't make bad choices, how sweet of you!
Why don't you need to be kept at home and forbidden from education and pubs, by the way? Let me guess, because you don't need that, you can control YOURSELF? Don't tell me!

Because men occasionally a need a break from their wife and kids and need a pub to socialize.

Loki
12-06-2014, 07:27 PM
U are definitely a prostitute's cunt :D

How about that for a right? Don't tell me what I can and cannot call you.

Don't talk to her like that. It will earn you a ban if you do it again.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Don't talk to her like that. It will earn you a ban if you do it again.

See folks, feminism on apricity getting stronger :D

You can ban me, but I will continue to address her how I want!

Loki
12-06-2014, 07:29 PM

There are different ways to stand up to feminism. I can lift your ban if you don't personally insult other members anymore.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Because men occasionally a need a break from their wife and kids and need a pub to socialize.

And can you explain to me why, in your opinion, don't women also need a break from their husband and kids and don't need a pub to socialize?

Aviator
12-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Feminism is silly, as is Stefan's anti-Feminism.

NatiaCutie

You are not above the normal rules of conduct of a civilized society. You either adapt to it or you are shunned. Hate speech and violence makes people's lives worse.

Loki

I know you're a big bad boy, but there is no need for this. Show us your muscles instead.

Stefan_Dusan
And can you wxplain to me why, in your opinion, don't women also need a break from their husband and kids and don't need a put to socialize?

Because I don't want my wife drinking or in a pub it's very simple as that. When you have to protect something you can also pick the rules.

Leo Iscariot
12-06-2014, 07:31 PM

Actually, they're usually MRAs or Red Pillers.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7karvB6G1qd96a1o1_500.png
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004091487/1012575001_tumblr_mnbc0ezZJ41qhtxeko1_1280_answer_ 3_xlarge.jpeg

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:32 PM
There are different ways to stand up to feminism. I can lift your ban if you don't personally insult other members anymore.

Don't bother, I have no need if someone can insult me and i can't insult back!

Borna
12-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Yes, specially since new arrived troll/sock-puppet member came here.

safinator
12-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Sluthaters should be unbanned right for that situation.

Loki
12-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Don't bother, I have no need if someone can insult me and i can't insult back!

They shouldn't insult you. Let's give it another shot. This is a nice community and we should just know where to draw the line. It's quite subtle sometimes.

I'm going to lift your chatbox ban now.

Linebacker
12-06-2014, 07:35 PM
I think whats going out of control on apricity is frustrated women bashing men who's fathers didn't teach them the basics of how to act with a woman.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:35 PM
They shouldn't insult you. Let's give it another shot. This is a nice community and we should just know where to draw the line. It's quite subtle sometimes.

I'm going to lift your chatbox ban now.

Don't do it, I want to be crucified on the cross of feminism.

Loki
12-06-2014, 07:37 PM

:lol:

Should we call you the Mel Gibson martyr against feminism? :p

La Misse
12-06-2014, 07:37 PM
And can you explain to me why, in your opinion, don't women also need a break from their husband and kids and don't need a pub to socialize?
There is a thing, after marriage women can't visit pubs. But men can and this means they will probably cheat you or there is no way him not to have a flirt and phone nr.

:icon_sad:

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:38 PM
There is a thing, after marriage women can't visit pubs. But men can and this means they will probably cheat you or there is no way him not to have a flirt and phone nr.

:icon_sad:

if women can't go to pubs, there will be no women there to cheat on. It's just escape for men.

Sideritis
12-06-2014, 07:39 PM

Oh the drama. lol

shimmy
12-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Because I don't want my wife drinking or in a pub it's very simple as that. When you have to protect something you can also pick the rules.

So what should I do if I don't want my husband drinking or in a pub? Should I just apply for a law, insisting that it's for his protection?
You make no sense. Both husband and wife are grown ups, no child! None of them should tell the other what to do, or "protect" the other in form of forbidding and taking freedom. They should work as a team and agree to what is or is not permited in the relationship. To tell "I can go drink but you cannot, because I need a break and I need to socialize but you can't" it's just wrong. I wonder how you can't understand something so basic!

La Misse
12-06-2014, 07:42 PM
if women can't go to pubs, there will be no women there to cheat on. It's just escape for men.

I said after marriage, that doesent mean that there will be no women no pubs bcs there are also single girls or divorced.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Sho what should I do if I don't want my husband drinking or in a pub? Should I just apply for a law, insisting that it's for his protection?
You make no sense. Both husband and wife are grown ups, no child! None of them should tell the other what to do, or "protect" the other in form of forbidding and taking freedom. They should work as a team and agree to what is or is not permited in the relationship. To tell "I can go drink but you cannot, because I need a break and I need to socialize but you can't" it's just wrong. I wonder how you can't understand something so basic!

It's how my father talked to my mother, and they were happily married and raised 4 beautiful children, now who are all married with kids.

Hithaeglir
12-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Stefan just join the Femen already and run shirtless on public squares.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:44 PM
I said after marriage, that doesent mean that there will be no women no pubs bcs there are also single girls or divorced.

I'm against single girls too. As for divorced women, they should never remarry or be with another man, my godmother lost her husband to a bee allergy so fast they never had a chance to have 1 child, but she never saw another man again. She dresses in complete black too.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Stefan just join the Femen already and run shirtless on public squares.

I don't think they will like me but I need to teach those girls some lessons :thumb001:

La Misse
12-06-2014, 07:49 PM
I'm against single girls too. As for divorced women, they should never remarry or be with another man, my godmother lost her husband to a bee allergy so fast they never had a chance to have 1 child, but she never saw another man again. She dresses in complete black too.

And what do think about divorced males? Should they remarry?

shimmy
12-06-2014, 07:50 PM
It's how my father talked to my mother, and they were happily married and raised 4 beautiful children, now who are all married with kids.

Well obviously one of the kids has a deep problem. Have you ever tried to ask your mother if she LIKED it?

Oh, and you know? My parents also lived happily and raised three great children, and they didn't need to forbid each other from doing anything, they just enjoyed life together, sometimes with us kids, and others just the two of them, while we stayed at our grandparends playing with our cousins. Does this sound so terrible to you that you need to make a law to forbid it?

You're abusing of the word feminsm, and comparing it to the american stupid feminazis. I'm only in favor of each person making their own choices, no matter the gender. And I'm against chauvinism, and rude people like you.

I'd like to know how your wife-to-be would like to know you're telling "western whores" to "lick your dick".

Hithaeglir
12-06-2014, 07:51 PM
I don't think they will like me but I need to teach those girls some lessons :thumb001:

With all those flaunting tits around you,you will end up being a radical feminist :lol:

Stefan_Dusan
And what do think about divorced males? Should they remarry?

I don't believe in divorce. Divorce for no reason whatsoever.

However, if widowed like my godmother, then yes they should remarry. Hopefully to a sister of their first wife.

Loki
As for divorced women, they should never remarry or be with another man

Demographically it's not good. Divorced women can bring more babies into the world, especially in shrinking Europe.

My mother never remarried after my father died.

Shepherd
12-06-2014, 07:52 PM
This is what this poisonous ideology does to our children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:53 PM
With all those flaunting tits around you,you will end up being a radical feminist :lol:

I'm around flaunting tits around, it's called USA, and it still hasn't turned me into a radical feminist :D
It takes more work than that Passion.

Hithaeglir
12-06-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm around flaunting tits around, it's called USA, and it still hasn't turned me into a radical feminist :D
It takes more work than that Passion.

Damn.And i thought such a liberal country would have the power to intergrate you, but no.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:56 PM
I'd like to know how your wife-to-be would like to know you're telling "western whores" to "lick your dick".

My fiancee doesn't want to raise our kids in USA because of the morals of the USA. She believes all women are sluts here, and everyone is a drug abuser. She would approve of me calling them whores, but deeply disappointed with me telling them to suck my dick. But I'd explain to her it's figure of speech.

Anyways, I already told her I don't want her touching alcohol anymore as its her turn to be mother. She agreed with me. This is how proper relationship works, I give her orders that are good for the family, she agrees. If I gave her stupid orders, like jump off a bridge, she would have every right in the world to tell me to fuck off.

La Misse
12-06-2014, 07:57 PM

However, if widowed like my godmother, then yes they should remarry. Hopefully to a sister of their first wife.

What if they have no sisters but only brothers? Should they marry to her brother?

:lol: :o xD

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 07:58 PM
What if they have no sisters but only brothers? Should they marry to her brother?

:lol: :o xD

Then cousin of same age xD

shimmy
12-06-2014, 07:58 PM

Why shouldn't a widow remarry also (hopefully to a brother of his first husband) :)

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Why shouldn't a widow remarry also (hopefully to a brother of his first husband) :)

I dunno tbh, its just culture of the Balkans. Probably has to do with purity of the woman. But I think it makes sense, a woman cannot be a good mother if she's known more than 1 man.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 08:02 PM
My fiancee doesn't want to raise our kids in USA because of the morals of the USA. She believes all women are sluts here, and everyone is a drug abuser. She would approve of me calling them whores, but deeply disappointed with me telling them to suck my dick. But I'd explain to her it's figure of speech.

Anyways, I already told her I don't want her touching alcohol anymore as its her turn to be mother. She agreed with me. This is how proper relationship works, I give her orders that are good for the family, she agrees. If I gave her stupid orders, like jump off a bridge, she would have every right in the world to tell me to fuck off.

What if she told you she doesn't want you touching alcohol anymore, because you'll be a father it's good for the family that BOTH parents are sober. Can she give the orders that are good for the family too? Why doesn't she come to Apracity? Did you forbid it?

La Misse
12-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Then cousin of same age xD

What if all cousins are married?

Poorman
12-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Any 'feminism' is too much 'Big Mommy' nonsense IHMO. No amount of insanity is good insanity. And feminism is nothing more than insanity about gender, nature and natural gender roles. It is subversive in any amount and in any form. Period.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:04 PM
What if she told you she doesn't want you touching alcohol anymore, because you'll be a father it's good for the family that BOTH parents are sober. Can she give the orders that are good for the family too? Why doesn't she come to Apracity? Did you forbid it?

I haven't told her about the apricity, so I haven't forbidden it. She could very easily find me through my name I guess. But other than FB she doesn't really use the internet too much. If she ever started posting on the apricity I'd probably forbid her.

And no, she can give me suggestions not orders.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:05 PM
What if all cousins are married?

Then he is out of luck.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 08:05 PM
I dunno tbh, its just culture of the Balkans. Probably has to do with purity of the woman. But I think it makes sense, a woman cannot be a good mother if she's known more than 1 man.

So you believe if a women had sex with the first husband, then he died, then she married the brother, no matter how much she knits, how good she cooks, how sweet she is, how much she would love her children and her new husband, she cannot be a good mother? :D WHY??

Is there a kind of tumor that goes straight up from her vagina to her brain when she meets her new husband sexually that makes her a bad mother?

La Misse
12-06-2014, 08:06 PM

Thats turkish tradition.(I was a movie about that once)
Its not a Balkan issue, Albanians don't do that.

My grandpa had his first wife divorced and she married an other guy who had nothing to do with my grandpa. This is how it goes with us.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:08 PM

My grandpa had his first wife divorced and she married an other guy who had nothing to do with my grandpa. This is how it goes with us.

There are liberal and conservative Albanians. There are liberal Serbs who also remarry. But in my family we don't do this. At least my godmother didn't.

I didn't know its a Turkish tradition, are you sure about it?

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:10 PM
So you believe if a women had sex with the first husband, then he died, then she married the brother, no matter how much she knits, how good she cooks, how sweet she is, how much she would love her children and her new husband, she cannot be a good mother? :D WHY??

Is there a kind of tumor that goes straight up from her vagina to her brain when she meets her new husband sexually that makes her a bad mother?

Well maybe you can find cases where its beneficial. I just don't know if I support it because it could tempt women unhappy with their husbands to poison them and start over. This way, even if they kill him, they will be alone. So less temptation.

La Misse
12-06-2014, 08:10 PM
There are liberal and conservative Albanians. There are liberal Serbs who also remarry. But in my family we don't do this. At least my godmother didn't.

I didn't know its a Turkish tradition, are you sure about it?

Yes, I saw that at a Turkish soap opera.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Yes, I saw that at a Turkish soap opera.

But a lot of traditions are not confined to one country. Maybe this one was in the Balkans as well as Turkey (and not spread by Turkish).

For example many different cultures practice giving a golden wedding ring on marriage, its harder to tell where it originated.

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 08:13 PM

That makes sense. Middle-Eastern and Islamic traditions tend to be extremely antiquated and filled with awful habits like that. I suppose that Balkan countries absorbed some of that nonsense by being close to the Turks.

I'm glad that Albanian women seem to enjoy more freedom than what I had thought :) I think that if Europe invested in more development and education for your country, it'd be even likely that you could become a beacon of progress for countries in the region.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Well maybe you can find cases where its beneficial. I just don't know if I support it because it could tempt women unhappy with their husbands to poison them and start over. This way, even if they kill him, they will be alone. So less temptation.

Well, what about men? Won't they be tempted to kill their wife and children and just start over? It should be the same then, if they were not allowed to remarry there would be less temptation.

(OH PLEASE, justice is supposed to deal with assassins, not rules about marriage!!!!)

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Well, what about men? Won't they be tempted to kill their wife and children and just start over? It should be the same then, if they were not allowed to remarry there would be less temptation.

(OH PLEASE, justice is supposed to deal with assassins, not rules about marriage!!!!)

My father wrote in his diary, that his father kidnapped his mother and forced a marriage (so her father would agree). My father wrote that his father was constantly worried about being poisoned by his own wife, he would occasionally have him, his brother, or his sister try the food.

So this is real worry in the Balkan.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 08:21 PM
I haven't told her about the apricity, so I haven't forbidden it. ... If she ever started posting on the apricity I'd probably forbid her.

Why would you forbid her to post in this forum? You can do it with no problem appearently... or don't you? Is that why you are hiding it from her?

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Why would you forbid her to post in this forum? You can do it with no problem appearently... or don't you? Is that why you are hiding it from her?

I'm not hiding, apricity is place I post here and there. No need to tell her about. At same time I'm not exactly keeping it a secret because I use my full name. If she ever discovers it, reads my posts, and registers, then maybe I will forbid it. But anyways her grasp of english is not very good so I doubt she will run into it since most of my posts are in english.

shimmy
My father wrote in his diary, that his father kidnapped his mother and forced a marriage (so her father would agree). My father wrote that his father was constantly worried about being poisoned by his own wife, he would occasionally have him, his brother, or his sister try the food.

So this is real worry in the Balkan.

Well he KIDNAPPED HER, no wonder he was worried!!! Do you think this is right also? And feeding possible poisoned food to his sister, that's very wrong too don't you think?

La Misse
But a lot of traditions are not confined to one country. Maybe this one was in the Balkans as well as Turkey (and not spread by Turkish).

For example many different cultures practice giving a golden wedding ring on marriage, its harder to tell where it originated.
Eh,no. Now that I told you that its turkish tradition you are trying to justify that it may not be Turkish at all. You don't have to disagree with that tradition just because it dervies from Turkey. You should keep liking it as you did before.

Also, as I said Albanians don't practice that and it seems that Serbians yes. This is a great proof of who is close to Turkish people, you(Serbs) make great propaganda and lie about us(Albanians) just bcs we are mostly of Muslim faith. In fact we remained original and you changed.

Kazimiera
12-06-2014, 08:26 PM

You didn't say this to me when we were busy fighting over your Serbian permission group! :lol:

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Eh,no. Now that I told you that its turkish tradition you are trying to justify that it may not be Turkish at all. You don't have to disagree with that tradition just because it dervies from Turkey. You should keep liking it as you did before.

First prove to me its Turkish tradition and not just tradition shared by Turks. There was a reason why they were married to the siblings, because in arranged marriage situations it didn't require re-approval of a family.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Well he KIDNAPPED HER, no wonder he was worried!!! Do you think this is right also? And feeding possible poisoned food to his sister, that's very wrong too don't you think?

"Kidnapping" is an Serbian tradition from Kosovo, see this song:

The traditional song "Mesečina (Moonlight)" is originally from Kosovo and Metohia, the region Kriva reka. This love song is about Stojan from Kriva reka, who steals beautiful girl Smiljana. Stealing and taking girl away from parents home is an old, Serbian custom and very common motif in folks poems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMGYa_vRhs&spfreload=10

It's more about taking a woman when the father doesn't approve, and violating her for one night or multiple nights, so he has no choice because from here no one will want to marry her. It's very romantic.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:30 PM
You didn't say this to me when we were busy fighting over your Serbian permission group! :lol:

I'm confused you want me to say it :D

Kazimiera
12-06-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm confused you want me to say it :D

No. Rather not. Although I am sure that at more than one point in our battle you were thinking it. :lol:

shimmy
12-06-2014, 08:32 PM
"Kidnapping" is an Serbian tradition from Kosovo, see this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMGYa_vRhs&spfreload=10

It's more about taking a woman when the father doesn't approve, and violating her for one night or multiple nights, so he has no choice because from here no one will want to marry her. It's very romantic.

Then why would she poison her romantic kidnapper? Didn't she want to be kidnapped and violated? Was she unhappy with that after so many years and so many children?

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Then why would she poison her romantic kidnapper? Didn't she want to be kidnapped and violated? Was she unhappy with that after so many years and so many children?

She never poisoned however my grandfather was worried she would. She was unhappy in the marriage but couldn't divorce as she would probably be killed if she did. So in such a situation where intense family pressure held the family together, there was worry someone would murder to get out of it.

My father said she just became fatter and fatter to make herself more undesirable.

TheForeigner
12-06-2014, 08:36 PM

Apparently you really are a hardcore ''progressive'' hater of freedom.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:37 PM
No. Rather not. Although I am sure that at more than one point in our battle you were thinking it. :lol:

Actually I wasn't honestly. You were being anti-Serb to me, not feminist. its when women become feminist to me, I tell them to suck my dick xD

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Well Feminism is fighting Misogyny. I would rather see a place where women are respected and seen as equals, not putt down by some people.

NatiaCutie
12-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Well Feminism is fighting Misogyny. I would rather see a place where women are respected and seen as equals, not putt down by some people.

Exactly. Feminism is a movement of defence. We are fighting back a millenia old system that has aggressed women, made them unhappy, stripped them of their free will, all to serve the vanity and selfish desires of some men.
If there was a situation of real equality, full rights for women, no difference in recognition for our work, and no objectification of our bodies, there would be no need for it.

Kazimiera
12-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Actually I wasn't honestly. You were being anti-Serb to me, not feminist. its when women become feminist to me, I tell them to suck my dick xD

I was never anti-Serb. But we will leave this discussion for another day. You seem to have more important things to discuss right now. :D

shimmy
12-06-2014, 08:42 PM
She never poisoned however my grandfather was worried she would. She was unhappy in the marriage but couldn't divorce as she would probably be killed if she did. So in such a situation where intense family pressure held the family together, there was worry someone would murder to get out of it.

My father said she just became fatter and fatter to make herself more undesirable.

Ok, so it wasn't so good, this romantic thing, or she'll be happier... OR maybe if she could just study, drink a glass of wine, have an hobbie or go out with friends, she'd be happier!

Althought I disagree with mostly everything you say, and vice-versa, I'm happy to see you can argument without being rude.

La Misse
12-06-2014, 08:43 PM
First prove to me its Turkish tradition and not just tradition shared by Turks. There was a reason why they were married to the siblings, because in arranged marriage situations it didn't require re-approval of a family.
Sure Stefan :)
Here you go:http://s29.postimg.org/ttmysegkn/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
Islam?that means Turks brought it in the balkans.

TheForeigner
12-06-2014, 08:44 PM

Hehe treated equally like Muslim women forced to wear veils and bee keeper like outfits like on your avatar.:rolleyes:

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Exactly. Feminism is a movement of defence. We are fighting back a millenia old system that has aggressed women, made them unhappy, stripped them of their free will, all to serve the vanity and selfish desires of some men.
If there was a situation of real equality, full rights for women, no difference in recognition for our work, and no objectification of our bodies, there would be no need for it.

Indeed, for every action there is a reaction. I have nothing but respect for the Feminist, and the goals of the movement are noble

The Illyrian Warrior
12-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Was banned from ChatBox for exact same reason also, if one can't take the opinion of another then should go away without replying since ban won't change my opinion.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Sure Stefan :)
Here you go:http://s29.postimg.org/ttmysegkn/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
Islam?that means Turks brought it in the balkans.

I'm not sure if this is the same concept. When you get a woman from a family, and she suddenly dies because she's sick, infertile, or you find out something in her past you were lied about ... think about it like buying a car. If you get sold a car that had more miles than you thought, breaks down almost right away then you will return to the same dealership and demand a new car. In this case, a sister, maybe a cousin. I don't see this as having anything to do with Islam.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Was banned from ChatBox for exact same reason also, if one can't take the opinion of another then should go away without replying since ban won't change my opinion.

Why do you have picture of me in your avatar :D

La Misse
12-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Hehe treated equally like Muslim women forced to wear veils and bee keeper like outfits like on your avatar.:rolleyes:
Muslim women are not forced to wear veils. They can choose, if they want it they do it.

Also
12-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Muslim women are not forced to wear veils. They can choose, if they want it they do it.

Chaya, I think that was her name, told me that if a muslim woman goes out without her hijab and gets raped, she is partially guilty of the rape.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Chaya, I think that was her name, told me that if a muslim woman goes out without her hijab and gets raped, she is partially guilty of the rape.

Wouldn't you agree if woman walked naked in street at midnight and was raped, she was partially responsible?

Also
12-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Wouldn't you agree if woman walked naked in street at midnight and was raped, she was partially responsible?

She was naive in this case, besides walking aroung naked is a legal offense in my country, but she doesn't share guilty in the rape act.

La Misse
12-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Really? Chaya means life in Hebrew so are you sure she is not jewish?
We all know some of them make anti-muslim propaganda.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 08:58 PM
She was naive in this case, besides walking aroung naked is a legal offense in my country, but she doesn't share guilty in the rape act.

I worded this carefully to signify she was 'responsible' because she behaved recklessly and provocatively.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 09:02 PM
I worded this carefully to signify she was 'responsible' because she behaved recklessly and provocatively.

Are you DEFENDING rape?? Are you telling that that, if there is too much skin exposed, rape is natural??

Sideritis
12-06-2014, 09:02 PM

If you are still banned, I propose you get unbanned as this other guy is still at large.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Are you DEFENDING rape?? Are you telling that that, if there is too much skin exposed, rape is natural??

Yes, if you put apple in front of hungary man he will steal. We force you women to cover for a reason.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Yes, if you put apple in front of hungary man he will steal. We force you women to cover for a reason.

OMG :picard2: people like you should SO be in jail!

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:05 PM
If you are still banned, I propose you get unbanned as this other guy is still at large.

Dramatic isn't it, why am I coined "at large" as I escape from prison or something xD

Dandelion
12-06-2014, 09:06 PM

I remember someone once telling me 'an Orthodox Serb can be just as crazy as a Wahabi muslim'. Stefan comes close to that indeed.

Atvend

Oh ffs! So now if I lock my door during the night it means that I am defending thievery?

Stefan_Dusan
OMG :picard2: people like you should SO be in jail!

Putting me in jail won't solve you being raped by hungary man when you parade yourself naked in front of him. You have to use common sense.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 09:07 PM

In Bedouin culture women are raised to be tougher than boys can even rule tribes, and that is also not burkha in my avatar, as the burkha is not part of our culture. This a Desert costume for protection against the sand storms and the intense heat of the Arabian Desert. We differ from others, and almost live in dualistic society. In fact women play a large role in decision making and often reside in the tribal seat. You just do not hear about it because the news does not mention it and we are isolated from the mainstream.

Also most Muslim women chose to wear the veil, but that is the woman decision to make not mine. She can dress as she wants.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:08 PM
I remember someone once telling me 'an Orthodox Serb can be just as crazy as a Wahabi muslim'. Stefan comes close to that indeed.

Nothing what I say is crazy but common sense. The reason why you feel its crazy is because you were brainwashed by feminism you don't even know how different you are from your grandparents.

Also
12-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Really? Chaya means life in Hebrew so are you sure she is not jewish?
We all know some of them make anti-muslim propaganda.

Hm.... I know what you mean.

http://virtualreligion.net/iho/images/f_joseph.gif

Dandelion
12-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Nothing what I say is crazy but common sense. The reason why you feel its crazy is because you were brainwashed by feminism you don't even know how different you are from your grandparents.

I doubt people here ever had the opinion that women shouldn't be able to leave the house without the company of a male guardian like you once explained. But relative to you I am indeed a feminist and I neither would ever call myself an anti-feminist. I never foam out of my mouth when a woman explains to me she's a feminist and find it weird it has become a trend today of males to look at it as if it were society's biggest ill of today.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Putting me in jail won't solve you being raped by hungary man when you parade yourself naked in front of him. You have to use common sense.

I'm not defending anyone going naked to the streets, there's a LAW against it ffs, but you tell that without a VEIL, or if I use a skirt that doesn't reach my toes, I'll be responsible for being raped.
So if you leave your home and are killed, it's your responsability? Can people comit a CRIME on other people just because?
Let's see, if you go jog in shorts and you're raped by men, are you responsible also? :D

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:15 PM
I doubt people here ever had the opinion that women shouldn't be able to leave the house without the company of a male guardian like you once explained. But relative to you I am indeed a feminist and I neither would ever call myself an anti-feminist. I never foam out of my mouth when a woman explains to me she's a feminist and find it weird it has become a trend today of males to look at it as if it were society's biggest ill of today.

Just look at what your grandmother wore and what today Belgium teens wear. Back then they weren't allowed a two piece swimsuit in western worlds because it was "too revealing". They would probably be closer to my thinking than yours.

I don't foam at feminists, as you can see I'm having productive debate with them. But when people try to change my country, I want them beaten black and blue. This doesn't just go for feminists but gays, and other activists.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm not defending anyone going naked to the streets, there's a LAW against it ffs, but you tell that without a VEIL, or if I use a skirt that doesn't reach my toes, I'll be responsible for being raped.
So if you leave your home and are killed, it's your responsability? Can people comit a CRIME on other people just because?
Let's see, if you go jog in shorts and you're raped by men, are you responsible also? :D

In Atlanta I used to live near gay area. Across my apartment was a supermarket, next to that supermarket was gay bar. If I walked to supermarket in my shorts, wife beater I constantly was whistled, heckled by the gay men driving to their bar. So I recognized that if I don't want such attention, I should wear more clothes.

And ofc they can, but certain things lead to crimes. For example if someone leaves their house unlocked, you'd probably tell them to lock their doors next time if they got burglarized.

shimmy
12-06-2014, 09:21 PM
In Atlanta I used to live near gay area. Across my apartment was a supermarket, next to that supermarket was gay bar. If I walked to supermarket in my shorts, wife beater I constantly was whistled, heckled by the gay men driving to their bar. So I recognized that if I don't want such attention, I should wear more clothes.

And ofc they can, but certain things lead to crimes. For example if someone leaves their house unlocked, you'd probably tell them to lock their doors next time if they got burglarized.

I was asking if you went for a jog, not to a gay bar. You're implying a women who go out without a veil is responsible for being raped. I'm comparing with you going out, not jumping inside a gay bar! Would you be responsible for your rape if you simply go out in your shorts? Anytime anywhere?

I agree women wearing mini-skirts and heavy clevage are asking for WHISTLES and verbal comments. Not rape! And def not because of the lack of a Burqa!!!

La Misse
12-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Hm.... I know what you mean.

http://virtualreligion.net/iho/images/f_joseph.gif

:!

Dandelion
12-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Just look at what your grandmother wore and what today Belgium teens wear. Back then they weren't allowed a two piece swimsuit in western worlds because it was "too revealing". They would probably be closer to my thinking than yours.

Hard to say. In their later life they seemed to be accepting of today's morals nonetheless. And the 'male guardian stuff' was neither a thing they supported. I also know both of my grandmothers telling me that they never were religious, but that the church was still all powerful. They also spoke negatively about Catholic nuns and their arrogance.

But who's to prove they already thought like that in the 1940s/'50s?

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:25 PM
I was asking if you went for a jog, not to a gay bar. You're implying a women who go out without a veil is responsible for being raped. I'm comparing with you going out, not jumping inside a gay bar! Would you be responsible for your rape if you simply go out in your shorts? Anytime anywhere?

I agree women wearing mini-skirts and heavy clevage are asking for WHISTLES and verbal comments. Not rape! And def not because of the lack of a Burqa!!!

I'm just saying that we have cultural norms how to dress. In Muslim societies that's the burqa, there if you go without it, you will be arousing men unnecessarily, they will think you're a free/loose woman begging for it, and something may happen.

In the west, our standards are less, because of feminism. But anyways, instead of a burqa, here if you walk in mini skirt, no underwear, tight top, you will get the same reaction and probably people will tsk and say "I don't think she should have been raped but maybe she won't dress like that again"

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Hard to say. In their later life they seemed to be accepting of today's morals nonetheless. And the 'male guardian stuff' was neither a thing they supported. I also know both of my grandmothers telling me that they never were religious, but that the church was still all powerful. They also spoke negatively about Catholic nuns and their arrogance.

But who's to prove they already thought like that in the 1940s/'50s?

I'm not very religious either. There are definitely more religious people than me, in the USA for example. I would say I don't believe in God as Christianity describes it, but I'm cultural Orthodox.

StonyArabia
12-06-2014, 09:28 PM

We are not animals. No offense but you are giving us a bad image.

Also
12-06-2014, 09:30 PM

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:30 PM
We are not animals. No offense but you are giving us a bad image.

yes we are, people get murdered in this country for 5$ all the time. And raped, and all this other bullshit and you want to continue stick your head in the clouds?

Leave your doors unlocked
Leave your valuables in sight
Let your daughter walk naked

Come back to me and let me know how it worked out for you

Seraph of the End
12-06-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm just saying that we have cultural norms how to dress. In Muslim societies that's the burqa, there if you go without it, you will be arousing men unnecessarily, they will think you're a free/loose woman begging for it, and something may happen.

In the west, our standards are less, because of feminism. But anyways, instead of a burqa, here if you walk in mini skirt, no underwear, tight top, you will get the same reaction and probably people will tsk and say "I don't think she should have been raped but maybe she won't dress like that again"

Even before feminism women in Europe never dressed like Muslims :p

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Even before feminism women in Europe never dressed like Muslims :p

Not exactly like Muslims, but a woman was considered a slut if she didn't cover her hair.

http://s25.postimg.org/7wf90xsbz/radojkovic.jpg

http://s25.postimg.org/3sz3ew433/modesty_2.png

And this is in communist Serbia, where the communists tried to smash the traditional values of the women. It was 100x stricter than these pictures portray.

La Misse
12-06-2014, 09:36 PM

quid odii semitic praecordia?

Graham
12-06-2014, 09:37 PM
btw what would feminism classed as? Good childcare to get women to work, is one that women support & I support. Quotas I don't, but It's good to encourage balance in society.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:39 PM
btw what would feminism classed as? Good childcare to get women to work, is one that women support & I support. Quotas I don't, but It's good to encourage balance in society.

to me anything that says women and men should do the same roles, which includes women working, is to me feminism.

Also
12-06-2014, 09:40 PM
quid odii semitic praecordia?

My latin is not that good.

Seraph of the End
12-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Not exactly like Muslims, but a woman was considered a slut if she didn't cover her hair.

http://s25.postimg.org/7wf90xsbz/radojkovic.jpg.

http://s25.postimg.org/3sz3ew433/modesty_2.png.

And this is in communist Serbia, where the communists tried to smash the traditional values of the women. It was 100x stricter than these pictures portray.

My grandmother told me only married women covered their hair. Young girls didn't do that. And my other grandmother and her mother never covered their hair. I know she wasn't a Serb but she still lived in Balkans.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:41 PM
My grandmother told me only married women covered their hair. Young girls didn't do that. And my other grandmother and her mother never covered their hair. I know she wasn't a Serb but she still lived in Balkans.

As you can see from the top picture, those girls are too young (white) to be married but they cover their hair. Why? If she is right?

Graham
12-06-2014, 09:43 PM
to me anything that says women and men should do the same roles, which includes women working, is to me feminism.

In Britain during ww2. Women had to do hard industry as men went out to fight. Think it's good if everyone tries to pull their weight behind each other, but to their own ability.

Seraph of the End
12-06-2014, 09:44 PM
As you can see from the top picture, those girls are too young (white) to be married but they cover their hair. Why? If she is right?

I don't know. I see no reason for her to lie about that. Maybe it's a cultural difference between Bosnia and Kosovo xD

Plus, not all of them cover their hair, as far as I can see x'D

shimmy
12-06-2014, 09:44 PM

I don't support quotas too. Not feminine, nor masculine ones. A couple of years ago here in Portugal, the creation of a male quota in medicine was proposed, because women have the best grades and it's difficult for many men to become doctors. I think such quota would be a disrespect on men and their intelligence.

Me and the girls in this forum are well balanced people who fight only for equal rights and responsabilities. We're no Feminazis. I don't even think of me as a feminist, it sounds bad because of all the media lately. I am humanist. Just that. And most of you guys also. Fortunately there's only a couple of crazy unrealistic animal chauvinists here.

Thank you guys who have the balls to tell you're not like them.

Stefan_Dusan
12-06-2014, 09:45 PM
I don't know. I see no reason for her to lie about that. Maybe it's a cultural difference between Bosnia and Kosovo xD

Kosovo maintained our traditions a lot better. The reason she doesn't know about it is because she lost this tradition before it came to her, maybe through modernization. Kosovo was the poorest region of Yugoslavia, we never modernized like the rest of you, so we kept a lot of great traditions. xD

La Misse
12-06-2014, 09:45 PM
My latin is not that good.

Noli vexari :)

Also
12-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Noli vexari :)

Mil beijos para a garota mais bela :kiss::kiss::kiss:
E ainda entende latim e um pouco do hebraico.

La Misse
12-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Mil beijos para a garota mais bela :kiss::kiss::kiss:
E ainda entende latim e um pouco do hebraico.

:o

Loki
12-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Feminism hasn't gone out of control on Apricity. Here, every gender has the same rights.

Empecinado
12-06-2014, 10:04 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/e28061a67649e68bc51e8b3f041e7430/tumblr_nfec11HpGR1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Tchek
12-07-2014, 01:54 AM

Women are not shunned from civil society for holding mysandric views (hateful toward men). They are not fired on the spot nor systematically ostracized for it. Do you think that's fair?

If No: don't you think extending this concept to women would be an infringement on women's freedom of expression?
And if Yes: where is equality if men and women aren't judged equally for the same thing?

I wish you would answer this, and stop ignoring my points.

NatiaCutie
12-07-2014, 01:57 AM
Women are not shunned from civil society for holding mysandric views (hateful toward men). They are not fired on the spot nor systematically ostracized for it. Do you think that's fair?
And if yes, where is equality if men and women aren't judged equally for the same thing?

I wish you would answer this, and stop ignoring my points.

That's not true. Only a very marginal minority of feminists actively hate men. Most of us are simply part of a self-defence movement aimed at tackling patriarchal oppressive institutions.
I am sure that if a feminist ever said something very hateful of men, she'd be disavowed by her think tank or colleagues. Misandry is equally problematic.

Tchek
12-07-2014, 02:22 AM
That's not true. Only a very marginal minority of feminists actively hate men. Most of us are simply part of a self-defence movement aimed at tackling patriarchal oppressive institutions.
I am sure that if a feminist ever said something very hateful of men, she'd be disavowed by her think tank or colleagues. Misandry is equally problematic.

I've never heard of a woman being fired or ostracized for holding "mysandric views".
If it happened that would be a massive blow on women's freedom of speech though, no matter how "progressive" you think it is. Women have every right to express bitterness toward men, no matter how stupid it is.
Besides, what constitutes mysandry and mysogyny is completely arbitrary (where is the line?), thus leads to arbitrary decisions; which leads to dangerous things.

LightHouse89
12-07-2014, 02:52 AM

No. Just afew young women who have a fetish for being haggish hermits.

Bloodsport
12-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Like I said in another thread, why is it feminists want equality for women to be CEO's, Bankers and white collar jobs, but they don't want women to equally hold lumberjack, trash disposal worker, metal worker and miner jobs? Why is it that 99% of workplace deaths happen to MEN because MEN are expected to do the dirty and dangerous work in society, and feminists don't want 'equality' there?

Why do feminists insist we live in a male preference society when men are more likely to 1) Kill themselves, 2) End up homeless, 3) End up in prison, 4) Be the victims of violence, 5) Lose their children, 6) Receive a longer sentence in prison than a woman?

Tchek
12-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Like I said in another thread, why is it feminists want equality for women to be CEO's, Bankers and white collar jobs, but they don't want women to equally hold lumberjack, trash disposal worker, metal worker and miner jobs? Why is it that 99% of workplace deaths happen to MEN because MEN are expected to do the dirty and dangerous work in society, and feminists don't want 'equality' there?

Why do feminists insist we live in a male preference society when men are more likely to 1) Kill themselves, 2) End up homeless, 3) End up in prison, 4) Be the victims of violence, 5) Lose their children, 6) Receive a longer sentence in prison than a woman?

Likewise, Feminists want 50/50 among CEOs, precision mechanics, scientists; and claim it isn't the case because of gender discrimination and patriarchy, since men and women are exactly the same biologically and gender identity is a social construct; but won't explain the gender gap in jail (over 90% male)... why no quota to fit the 50/50 gender representation in jail? Police should arrest women until jail equality.
After all, isn't the gender gap in jail not due to police and justice discrimination toward men, since we are biologically the same?

For the record, I believe that males are 90% of inmates because we are naturally more prone to criminality.

Ewout
12-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Feminism is a fascist ideology

Empecinado
12-07-2014, 02:29 PM
xD xD xD

-Oh my god, are you ok? do you need help?

-Why? Because I'm a women, that's the reason? you would love that, right?

-No, me...of course not...

-I don't need a knight rescuing me, get out of here, nasty male chauvist!

-I beg your pardon

-Death to the penises!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnB5dAjCYAIuvMq.jpg

Unome
12-07-2014, 03:21 PM
I actually am happy by the presence of our newfound forum feminist Natia. Because a lot of people around the world have no clue what 'feminism' is, and can now experience the crazy ideology firsthand. People can see its proponents, defenders, hypocrisy, and falsehood.

Do most people notice how Natia carefully picks & chooses which comments to respond to, and which not to???

People must remember that feminists and feminism is not a rational ideology. It is driven by emotions, not logic. So the average feminist, like Natia, is not interested in "true gender equality", fairness, justice, etc. Instead they have ulterior motives.

Feminism in its true form, is about the acquisition of more social power (and privilege) on behalf of females, for females only. Females falsely accuse men of "patriarchal oppression" without realizing who grants privilege to women. It is men. Men privilege women, by virtue of childbirth, marriage, and exchange of sex for favors.

This is classic ideology.

However, never expect a rational, reasonable discussion from a feminist. You will not receive one.

Dandelion
12-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Feminism is a fascist ideology

Good luck for you as a race mixer. Non-white women tend to be far less feminist inclined. :)

Ewout
12-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Good luck for you as a race mixer. Non-white women tend to be far less feminist inclined. :)

I just jumped into the air and tapped my heels together :D

Aviator
12-07-2014, 07:01 PM
http://i2.wp.com/www.peoplehavingareallybadday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/72.png

Melina
12-07-2014, 07:12 PM
http://i2.wp.com/www.peoplehavingareallybadday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/72.png

I hate those kinds of women. There should be a law that punishes women for fake accusations. Thi is why women who are really raped never go to the police for fear of not being believed.

Tchek
12-07-2014, 07:16 PM
My god, I hope it will backfire.

Next time, don't post your machiavellian master plan on Facebook :picard1:

Aviator
12-07-2014, 07:22 PM
"I cheated on him, so he broke up with me. How should I go about telling the police that this was rape?"

Also, sorry for posting your real name, Natia.

War Chef
12-07-2014, 07:24 PM
I feel like that's photo-shopped to prove some point. Consensual sex turning into rape is a common complaint by anti-feminists. Also Stein and Zimmerman sound like made-up names.

Atvend
12-07-2014, 07:27 PM
I feel like that's photo-shopped to prove some point. Consensual sex turning into rape is a common complaint by anti-feminists. Also Stein and Zimmerman sound like made-up names.

If this surprises you just know that feminists can get much crazier than this.

Mraz
12-07-2014, 07:33 PM
I actually am happy by the presence of our newfound forum feminist Natia. Because a lot of people around the world have no clue what 'feminism' is, and can now experience the crazy ideology firsthand. People can see its proponents, defenders, hypocrisy, and falsehood.

Do most people notice how Natia carefully picks & chooses which comments to respond to, and which not to???

People must remember that feminists and feminism is not a rational ideology. It is driven by emotions, not logic. So the average feminist, like Natia, is not interested in "true gender equality", fairness, justice, etc. Instead they have ulterior motives.

Feminism in its true form, is about the acquisition of more social power (and privilege) on behalf of females, for females only. Females falsely accuse men of "patriarchal oppression" without realizing who grants privilege to women. It is men. Men privilege women, by virtue of childbirth, marriage, and exchange of sex for favors.

This is classic ideology.

However, never expect a rational, reasonable discussion from a feminist. You will not receive one.

Feminists percieve women as a social class which struggles with men for the power, they put the businesswoman, the renter, the cashier and the prostitute in the same category only because they have a vagina, men are the other class, defined once again by their genitals.

They are just a pawn of capitalism in order to erode the family and impose the market will to everyone. A CEO is a CEO and one must be nut to believe a CEO and a laborer can have the same interests, they basically bring the class struggle between proletarians themselves.

War Chef
12-07-2014, 07:34 PM
If this surprises you just know that feminists can get much crazier than this.

I'm sure they do get crazy, but that particular Facebook post seems fake and I'm not gullible enough to believe it so fast:

1. She admitted fault that her cheating caused the break-up, if you are trying to collect sympathy from others you don't admit fault.
2. How convenient Nancy Zimmerman chimed in with her expert advice.
3. Stein and Zimmerman, 2 fictitious Jewish or German last names sounds like someone pulled them out of their ass real quick.
4. There's no way 29 people would like that post.

Aviator
12-07-2014, 07:36 PM

!!!

Poorman
12-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Is there any feminism at all? Then it is utterly out of control! Period. None is the only acceptable amount, any other quantity is entirely too much!

Óttar
12-07-2014, 07:55 PM
When women will be outside on 40-45 degrees, doing this kind of hard job.. getting that crisp tan and sweat dripping down their faces..

IT IS THEN WHEN WE CAN START TALKING ABOUT EQUALITY!

http://metinalista.si/wp-content/uploads/599665_10151067895252859_795804786_n.jpg?b7d833

I am ambivalent about feminism. I use this in any argument about prostitution not being a woman's choice. How many people truly choose their job? It is in the nature of capitalism that the majority are compelled to do their job. It is not a choice.

robar
12-07-2014, 08:45 PM
The good feminist is a dead feminist

NatiaCutie
12-07-2014, 08:52 PM
The good feminist is a dead feminist

Murder apologist.

Bloodsport
12-07-2014, 09:02 PM

Kinda waiting for a response, Natia...

robar
12-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Murder apologist.

Oh so didn't feminist talked about killing all men end made the #killallmen hashtag, so let me put this straight, there is nothing wrong to wish the destruction of those who want to destroy you.

NatiaCutie
12-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Oh so didn't feminist talked about killing all men end made the #killallmen hashtag, so let me put this straight, there is nothing wrong to wish the destruction of those who want to destroy you.

I've never met any feminist that wanted to kill men.
Watch what you say. Internet anonimity doesn't give you the right to make death threats or be a murder apologist. That is a crime.

Minesweeper
12-07-2014, 09:22 PM
It is out of control, nicely put. Feminism has reached a point where it is protected by the ruling elites as dogmatic teaching so it doesn't even have to create theories based on arguments, it only needs to create them. Therefore, feminism is a theory standing on the legs of glass whose fallacies can be successfully attacked by any person of average intelligence.

The problem is in privileged status of feminism, no matter how weak it sucks the life of contemporary political philosophy. Even when you are allowed to criticize it you have to be extremely careful, to chose your words and to use argumentation feminists are not supposed to use. In other words, you have to invest a lot of energy and nerves to attack feminism with very low chances of doing an actual harm to it. And in such unfair conditions, not many people are ready to ''fight back''. That is a tragedy of our society. No wonder so many people believe in conspiracies, even conspiracy is a more rational explanation than incredible amount of ignorance of Western political elites.

robar
12-07-2014, 09:29 PM
I've never met any feminist that wanted to kill men.
Watch what you say. Internet anonimity doesn't give you the right to make death threats or be a murder apologist. That is a crime.

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/utopia-what-would-a-womens-society-look-like/

Do not lecture me about law I am not interested, plus what I said is totally legal.

Tchek
12-07-2014, 09:29 PM

Yes, she never addresses valid points.

NatiaCutie
12-07-2014, 09:39 PM
http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/utopia-what-would-a-womens-society-look-like/

Do not lecture me about law I am not interested, plus what I said is totally legal.

Death threats and murder apology online are illegal in the United Kingdom.

Grossly offensive communication is punished by jail. Here's a review for you: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-29686865
The UK has been jailing online offenders since 2009, when the first woman, who was 18 years old was jailed after threatening to kill another in facebook: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208147/First-cyberbully-jailed-Facebook-death-threats.html

It doesn't matter if you're joking or not. Threatening people and hiding like a coward behind the anonimity of the Internet do not work here.

Tchek
12-07-2014, 09:52 PM
The police of Freedom and Progress hath spoken

robar
12-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Death threats and murder apology online are illegal in the United Kingdom.

Grossly offensive communication is punished by jail. Here's a review for you: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-29686865
The UK has been jailing online offenders since 2009, when the first woman, who was 18 years old was jailed after threatening to kill another in facebook: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208147/First-cyberbully-jailed-Facebook-death-threats.html

It doesn't matter if you're joking or not. Threatening people and hiding like a coward behind the anonimity of the Internet do not work here.

I am not in the UK.By the way there are numerous feminist website talking about how to kill all men, and reduce the male population to 10% and whatnot so if they can spread that hatred , then it is nothing wrong that I hope all of them dies from cancer fast!

Oneeye
12-07-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm sure they do get crazy, but that particular Facebook post seems fake and I'm not gullible enough to believe it so fast:

1. She admitted fault that her cheating caused the break-up, if you are trying to collect sympathy from others you don't admit fault.
2. How convenient Nancy Zimmerman chimed in with her expert advice.
3. Stein and Zimmerman, 2 fictitious Jewish or German last names sounds like someone pulled them out of their ass real quick.
4. There's no way 29 people would like that post.

Pretty sure that it from some bored trolling group on FB. I do the same kind of stuff.

Also
12-07-2014, 09:57 PM
I am not in the UK.By the way there are numerous feminist website talking about how to kill all men, and reduce the male population to 10% and whatnot so if they can spread that hatred , then it is nothing wrong that I hope all of them dies from cancer fast!

Links please.

Empecinado
12-07-2014, 10:05 PM

Plz what is the "patriarchy"? Feminism is not "matriarchal". It's antimatriarcal, because is born against mothers and motherhood. Authentic northern Spanish matriarchs like my great-grandmother deeply despised feminism, feminists and all the liberal dogmas, considered them to be a aberration.

I highly recommend you to approach some old matriarch like these and tell them about "women discrimination", "women rights", "patriarchy", "evil oppresive penises" and stuff like that.

http://fotos01.farodevigo.es/2014/08/27/646x260/seis-diez.jpg

http://static.consumer.es/caminodesantiago/fotografias/uploaded/2011/08/08/0524546001312802751.jpg

If they manage to understand you, they will tell you to go to fuck off xD

http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/default/2010/12/12/0012_2854689/Foto/m12c5f1.jpg

Bloodsport
12-07-2014, 10:08 PM
I have some relatives, old women, who have worked their whole lives Potato farming...in the 40 degree weather... almost all day long... all of their lives...whilst raising children...I'm pretty sure if some caviar socialist feminist bitch cried to them about the fact 'they feel limited in the workplace because a male colleague stared at them for more than 3 seconds and they feel harassed out of the office and a competitive environment' they'd be slapped hard round the head with a broom or a hammer.

robar
12-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Links please.

http://radicalhubarchives.wordpress.com/

http://www.femitheist.net/

Eh I won't find you the article the first is recent , so there you can read about the feminist utopia, and the position of men on it, the 2 second one contained similar or even more nasty stuff, but they might taken down the most bloodboiling pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3gcT6W0fSo&list=PL53P5ULLW_X3Nb6cp_ld1hMdgQnon-TLs

Trun
12-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Let's imagine the following two storylines:

I see a girl in the bus and I find her attractive. I gently touch her boobies, she screams and hits me. The people around stare at us, they ask what happened, she yells "OMG, HE GRABBED MY BOOBIES" and I'm kicked out of the bus.

A girl in the bus wants to act like a bitch. She grabs my balls and twists them, I scream from pain and hit her in anger. The people around stare at us, they ask what happened, she yells "OMG, HE HITTED ME" and I'm kicked out of the bus.

This is how gender equality works.

Melina
12-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Let's imagine the following two storylines:

I see a girl in the bus and I find her attractive. I gently touch her boobies, she screams and hits me. The people around stare at us, they ask what happened, she yells "OMG, HE GRABBED MY BOOBIES" and I'm kicked out of the bus.

A girl in the bus wants to act like a bitch. She grabs my balls and twists them, I scream from pain and hit her in anger. The people around stare at us, they ask what happened, she yells "OMG, HE HITTED ME" and I'm kicked out of the bus.

This is how gender equality works.

Sad but true. Not to long ago there was a thread about an incident that happened NYC in a subway. The girl acted like a bitch and was verbally and physically abusing a man. When the man retaliated he had charges put against him.

The good news was the video surfaced and helped him at least a little. If it wasn't for that video however he probably would have been slapped with a larger jail bond. Women from back then would have never done that. There are bondaries that women these days have forgotten. I guess that is what you call progress.

StonyArabia
12-07-2014, 11:06 PM

Not really,real men support equality, and see the movement to have a noble cause I am one of those guys. I honestly would think it would be the opposite.

Melina
12-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Not really,real men support equality, and see the movement to have a noble cause I am one of those guys. I honestly would think it would be the opposite.

No offense but I could never respect a man that sees me his superior or an equal. Most women don't I can tell you by talking to them. You would be shocked of what some women talk behind their partners back. A lot of disrespect.

robar
12-07-2014, 11:21 PM

Feminism is as much about equality, as the Iraq war were about chemical weapons

shimmy
12-08-2014, 12:09 AM
You're all very confused about feminism I see. Most of you seem to think feminism is about women having "privileges". Well some of the men in this thread were pretty clear in saying women can't have the same "rights" as men,like work education or freedom to go to a pub or to leave home without a veil. So the others, please try to understand, that is what feminism is against.

Feminism isn't about killing men, put them in legal trouble for no reason, screaming harassment out of a whistle, making a big deal of a shirt with naked woman, or a comment, refusal to learn to cook and other BS that this infants who call themselves women are making.

If it's easier for you, just think of feminism as equalisation, equal rights freedom and opportunities. Nothing more. Make yourselves a favor and distinguish feminism from this neo feminazism.

Felix Volkbein
12-08-2014, 12:22 AM
You're all very confused about feminism I see. Most of you seem to think feminism is about women having "privileges". Well some of the men in this thread were pretty clear in saying women can't have the same "rights" as men,like work education or freedom to go to a pub or to leave home without a veil. So the others, please try to understand, that is what feminism is against.

Feminism isn't about killing men, put them in legal trouble for no reason, screaming harassment out of a whistle, making a big deal of a shirt with naked woman, or a comment, refusal to learn to cook and other BS that this infants who call themselves women are making.

If it's easier for you, just think of feminism as equalisation, equal rights freedom and opportunities. Nothing more. Make yourselves a favor and distinguish feminism from this neo feminazism.

Conservatism/traditionalism is opposed to egalitarianism, and thus opposed to feminism. This isn't that complicated. Men and women existed together for millennia without women being granted equal rights.

shimmy
12-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Conservatism/traditionalism is opposed to egalitarianism, and thus opposed to feminism. This isn't that complicated. Men and women existed together for millennia without women being granted equal rights.

And still you don't think it's time! Maybe you agree we should have our negroid slaves back :D they lived for millenia without rights as well!

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 12:31 AM

I support traditional women. I think that traditional women should form a different form of feminism. :thumb001:

Felix Volkbein
12-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Maybe you agree we should have our negroid slaves back :D they lived for millenia without rights as well!

I sure do! I don't trust any "conservative" who thinks slavery was evil. Blacks are low IQ subhumans and need to be either reenslaved or sterilized. They do not deserve equal rights.

Here's a great right-wing blog outlining the correct view of slavery:

http://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/slavery-reconsidered/

And here's another one for you feminists:

http://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 12:38 AM

I think the most oppressive thing is a women competing with a married man who has a family he is trying to provide for. Here in the cities women will have preference over white straight males. I think its disgusting to be honest. Luckily many women do to. They are more interested in marriage and bringing children into this world. They do enough if not more work than any feminist. I admire those real women who keep our society going. Not some lunatic feminist trying to destroy the traditional world. I think we should have a national holiday celebration for traditional women and real women. That would be nice :thumb001: however so long as it leaves feminists out of the picture on such a holiday.

shimmy
12-08-2014, 12:39 AM
I sure do! I don't trust any "conservative" who thinks slavery was evil. Blacks are low IQ subhumans and need to be either reenslaved or sterilized. They do not deserve equal rights.

:picard1::thumbs up:laugh::crazy:xD
No, I promise I won't feed more trolls. Hopefully they will return to their caves!

Also
12-08-2014, 12:41 AM

Is this your site?

Highlands
12-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Well don't look at me.. I only made one post

Pjeter Pan
12-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Thank god aunt nigla isn't here anymore

Melina
12-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Thank god aunt nigla isn't here anymore

Lol She would have gone apeslike reading these comments. xD

Atvend
12-08-2014, 01:04 AM

Take a look at yourself because you're the one who is confused. Your idealized view of feminism prevents you from seeing it for what it is. Yes, t-shirts, video games, man hating, fictional rape culture, fictional wage gap are what feminism is all about these days. And it is not you who decides these, it is the followers of this ideology as a whole, who are a bunch of pseudo intellectual rich kids indoctrinated at their stupid humanities studies who flip and go batshit crazy over the smallest most trivial issue. Western society is now equal and has been so for quite some time, and in fact the scales are tipping on the side of women because of feminism's partizanship. How can you "equalize" society when you focus on women only? How do you know when you have reached equilibrium, or when you have crossed the line if the other side doesn't even exist for you?

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Lol She would have gone apeslike reading these comments. xD

she hated my picture of a man spanking his wife. I use to ask her I wouldn't mind a woman giving me a spanking either. :p she got even more mad.

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 01:07 AM

I think it is impossible to be mad with you :thumb001:

shimmy
12-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Take a look at yourself because you're the one who is confused. Your idealized view of feminism prevents you from seeing it for what it is. Yes, t-shirts, video games, man hating, fictional rape culture, fictional wage gap are what feminism is all about these days. And it is not you who decides these, it is the followers of this ideology as a whole, who are a bunch of pseudo intellectual rich kids indoctrinated at their stupid humanities studies who flip and go batshit crazy over the smallest most trivial issue. Western society is now equal and has been so for quite some time, and in fact the scales are tipping on the side of women because of feminism's partizanship. How can you "equalize" society when you focus on women only? How do you know when you have reached equilibrium, or when you have crossed the line if the other side doesn't even exist for you?

The western world is equal yes, thank God! aside ofc from a bunch of a*holes, some of them set loose in this forum.

You are talking about feminism "these days". Just search for the word in its origin. Google it! It's not me who decides, it's older than me. Anyway, equal is all I want, call me whatever you want, feminist or equalitarian, I don't care. I just think the human rights are equal no matter the gender or the race. And if you think otherwise well, try to be happy in the new world, because this is happening.

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 01:21 AM
The western world is equal yes, thank God! aside ofc from a bunch of a*holes, some of them set loose in this forum.

You are talking about feminism "these days". Just search for the word in its origin. Google it! It's not me who decides, it's older than me. Anyway, equal is all I want, call me whatever you want, feminist or equalitarian, I don't care. I just think the human rights are equal no matter the gender or the race. And if you think otherwise well, try to be happy in the new world, because this is happening.

feminism is foolishness.

Felix Volkbein
12-08-2014, 01:24 AM

You egalitarians better enjoy your reign while it lasts, because you're in for a rude awakening once the biological sciences destroy the foundations of your worldview. Neither the races nor the sexes are equal:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3QBLUOCMAAfMK1.png

shimmy
12-08-2014, 01:32 AM
You egalitarians better enjoy your reign while it lasts, because you're in for a rude awakening once the biological sciences destroy the foundations of your worldview. Neither the races nor the sexes are equal:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3QBLUOCMAAfMK1.png

I wonder if you would be so happy with all the BS you say if you were a woman or a black. You chauvinists only like this past world because you're not the ones being ordered and forbidden around. Wake up, the world evolved. Fear not, it won't turn backwards. Adapt. People are people and rights are equal, whether you like it or not. Soon the Arab world will be the same.

Atvend
12-08-2014, 01:34 AM

Look, just forget all the dictionary definitions for a moment. Know this, when you call yourself a feminist, you are supporting and promoting a very idiotic kind of people. Call them whatever you want, feminists, SJW, hardcore liberals, cultural marxists, it doesn't matter. They have become the face of your movement now. They do not know logic, they do not know reason, they get overcome by emotions and get involved in very stupid ideologies. There is a reason why these progressive movements are very widespread amongst teenagers.

The guys here can be a bit extreme yes, but they are a dying breed. Meanwhile the other extreme is getting government backed in many countries and that is worrying...

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 01:35 AM
I wonder if you would be so happy with all the BS you say if you were a woman or a black. You chauvinists only like this past world because you're not the ones being ordered and forbidden around. Wake up, the world evolved. Fear not, it won't turn backwards. Adapt. People are people and rights are equal, whether you like it or not. Soon the Arab world will be the same.

You do realize that the world was more progressive back then than it is today. Since people like you control everything. Society has gone down hill. The world knows and this is why people like me and him are becoming more popular. Its time to reverse this backward society we live in into a more prosperous and a better example of enlightenment.

I don't think Arabs drink cool aid so good luck with convincing them to be as backwards as we are already.

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 01:36 AM
Look, just forget all the dictionary definitions for a moment. Know this, when you call yourself a feminist, you are supporting and promoting a very idiotic kind of people. Call them whatever you want, feminists, SJW, hardcore liberals, cultural marxists, it doesn't matter. They have become the face of your movement now. They do not know logic, they do not know reason, they get overcome by emotions and get involved in very stupid ideologies. There is a reason why these progressive movements are very widespread amongst teenagers.

The guys here can be a bit extreme yes, but they are a dying breed. Meanwhile the other extreme is getting government backed in many countries and that is worrying...

Not for long. Here immigration is a big issue along with the militarization of police.

Dani Cutie
12-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Yes, Natia banned Guapo by nothing...

War Chef
12-08-2014, 01:44 AM

Nice try, but there's no way you're talking your way out of this one. Obvious feminist tones in your posts, I wouldn't be surprised if you are secretly planning castration of males. You should be ashamed of yourself.

shimmy
12-08-2014, 01:45 AM

I say again, I don't mind the definition, whatever, as long as no race or gender can tell the other what they can or cannot do. I criticise this bunch of nonsense girl teens as much as the other sexists. Freedom of choice, that's all I want for all the races and genders. I hope this generation to be the last that holds people with this retrograde ideas of more rights to those who have a pénis or white skin..

Highlands
12-08-2014, 01:46 AM
Nice try, but there's no way you're talking your way out of this one. Obvious feminist tones in your posts, I wouldn't be surprised if you are secretly planning castration of males. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fine, you got me :)

shimmy
12-08-2014, 01:49 AM
You do realize that the world was more progressive back then than it is today. Since people like you control everything. Society has gone down hill. The world knows and this is why people like me and him are becoming more popular. Its time to reverse this backward society we live in into a more prosperous and a better example of enlightenment.

I don't think Arabs drink cool aid so good luck with convincing them to be as backwards as we are already.

No it wasn't. Facepalm! Why don't you immigrate yourself to that Arab countries that are so afraid of equal rights as you? You're right, it will take a couple of years before they reach our stage of progress!

Aviator
12-08-2014, 01:59 AM
I'm going to quote a new member, who to me, had shown himself to be one of the smartest members to join, only to seemingly disappear immediately.

What is the purpose and role of a citizen? Because of the desperately pathetic political imagination of liberals and their quest to maintain secure political ground for the continued existence of capitalism, the citizen is reduced to a consumerist first and foremost, and secondly a passive observer of a political institution it has a nominal say in electing.

Well, in my view this is not what a citizen should be, nor should its role be to simply earn a wage, to disseminate that wage and nominally participate in an inconsequential political process. The purpose of a citizen is to build a national community, to be part of that community and to strive for its perseverance, protection and progress. Their role in that respect is to work for the good of the community, both economically and culturally, to defend the state and pursue its objectives, and to perpetuate the existence of that community through their role as parents.

When citizens have the responsibility and aspiration of building a community, working land and helping to benefit that community, within a national framework that ensures the work that is done is for the good of all; for the family, for the community and for the nation, and not for individual profit,, happiness, contentedness is established. It creates aspiration and it creates a unity amongst people. Happiness can only be found in that unity, in that hard work and in that collective responsibility to the nation.

How is this society structured then? Well, to create a nation state in this way negates the need for democracy as conceived by the liberals. It serves no purpose. The existence of a plethora of political parties vying for their own interests is antithetical to the establishment of a society predicated on a unity of purpose. No political interest is more important than the collective duty of a citizen to work for the betterment of their community, their people and their nation. It is a dangerous moralism that says otherwise and it should be ruthlessly opposed.

This is what a society is meant to be like. In this society, Feminism serves no purpose, nor do the type of people who vehemently oppose everything Feminists want for the mere sake of keeping women in kitchen.

rhiannon
12-08-2014, 02:52 AM

To be fair, a woman can and will protect herself when the need arises. My mother chased off a burglar who had entered our back yard one night when we kids were very little. My dad was sawing logs lol.....my mother took it upon herself to protect her family. I am damn proud of her for that, she had serious courage to go outside with nothing more than a baseball bat to confront an unknown quantity.

A woman can damn well have a drink at a pub if she chooses. Any man who tells her no while he gets to do whatever the hell he wants isn't worth her time. :)

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 02:58 AM
To be fair, a woman can and will protect herself when the need arises. My mother chased off a burglar who had entered our back yard one night when we kids were very little. My dad was sawing logs lol.....my mother took it upon herself to protect her family. I am damn proud of her for that, she had serious courage to go outside with nothing more than a baseball bat to confront an unknown quantity.

A woman can damn well have a drink at a pub if she chooses. Any man who tells her no while he gets to do whatever the hell he wants isn't worth her time. :)

the only women who hang out in those places are whores and sluts. bars are for men not women. why cant we have our own places anymore? Why do women have to invade everything men have?

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 03:01 AM
I say again, I don't mind the definition, whatever, as long as no race or gender can tell the other what they can or cannot do. I criticise this bunch of nonsense girl teens as much as the other sexists. Freedom of choice, that's all I want for all the races and genders. I hope this generation to be the last that holds people with this retrograde ideas of more rights to those who have a pénis or white skin..

No thanks. We don't want our countries turning into third worlds. If I want to see the progress you loonies cause I can go to the nearest city and just look at what liberal-feminist insanity has done to the North East USA.

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 03:03 AM
No it wasn't. Facepalm! Why don't you immigrate yourself to that Arab countries that are so afraid of equal rights as you? You're right, it will take a couple of years before they reach our stage of progress!

I don't have to emigrate anywhere nor will I. This is my home and I will be god damned before I allow it to 'Progress' ahem degenerate any further.

Progress is a code word for degeneracy.

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 03:05 AM
I'm going to quote a new member, who to me, had shown himself to be one of the smartest members to join, only to seemingly disappear immediately.

This is what a society is meant to be like. In this society, Feminism serves no purpose, nor do the type of people who vehemently oppose everything Feminists want for the mere sake of keeping women in kitchen.

where did you get this post from? Yes this is generally why I dislike democracy and prefer nationalism.

rhiannon
12-08-2014, 03:12 AM

Wow. Are you sure you're not really some fundamentalist Muslim from Saudi masquerading as a Serb?
:tsk::tsk:

rhiannon
12-08-2014, 03:15 AM
the only women who hang out in those places are whores and sluts. bars are for men not women. why cant we have our own places anymore? Why do women have to invade everything men have?

Who says women wish to invade?
We just don't need men to boss us around anymore. Sorry. It's a free country for men and women last I checked.

All you young dudes acting all macho and thinking you should be calling all the shots by bossing your woman around because that's how it was "meant to be" are so fucking laughable I don't even know where to begin.:laugh:

LightHouse89
12-08-2014, 03:28 AM
Who says women wish to invade?
We just don't need men to boss us around anymore. Sorry. It's a free country for men and women last I checked.

All you young dudes acting all macho and thinking you should be calling all the shots by bossing your woman around because that's how it was "meant to be" are so fucking laughable I don't even know where to begin.:laugh:

Not traditionally. In America women did not do everything men did. I am glad younger people are more open about these ideas today. I am glad the girls I date are traditional and not some fruit cake future old hag like Natia.

Anyway most normal women like being traditional and carry this on. One thing is for sure they should have more babies because this will decrease the progressive population in the world. I think any woman who hangs out in bars is 9 out of 10 times a whore. Its of no surprise they are looked on as that because that's usually what they are. I think in the future men should have men only hangouts where we can discuss how to control you women :cool: that was the original purpose of bars you know. :p

I think women need to realize men are naturally the leaders and should be in charge. :p Women are in charge of the house. Men should be in charge of everything else. This to me is very normal.

Society is returning to a normal state whether you progressives like it or not. Soon we will have racial laws back, morality laws in place, no more public education [this is very important to get rid of], no more immigration, and no more degenerate art! We will enter a Golden Age once again.:thumb001:

rhiannon
12-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Not traditionally. In America women did not do everything men did. I am glad younger people are more open about these ideas today. I am glad the girls I date are traditional and not some fruit cake future old hag like Natia.

Anyway most normal women like being traditional and carry this on. One thing is for sure they should have more babies because this will decrease the progressive population in the world. I think any woman who hangs out in bars is 9 out of 10 times a whore. Its of no surprise they are looked on as that because that's usually what they are. I think in the future men should have men only hangouts where we can discuss how to control you women :cool: that was the original purpose of bars you know. :p

I think women need to realize men are naturally the leaders and should be in charge. :p Women are in charge of the house. Men should be in charge of everything else. This to me is very normal.

Society is returning to a normal state whether you progressives like it or not. Soon we will have racial laws back, morality laws in place, no more public education [this is very important to get rid of], no more immigration, and no more degenerate art! We will enter a Golden Age once again.:thumb001:

We will have a female POTUS before any of this happens. :)

Anima Libera
12-08-2014, 03:45 AM
Supremacist movement founded on the basis of victimhood, that's a recipe for disaster right there...

Yeah. Especially it too also applies to the Black Panthers.

StonyArabia
12-08-2014, 03:46 AM
Wow. Are you sure you're not really some fundamentalist Muslim from Saudi masquerading as a Serb?
:tsk::tsk:

Trust me if you go to the Bedouin areas in Saudi Arabia they would not have that mentality. In fact not many know about Bedouin culture, girls in that culture are raised to be tougher than boys, women are allowed to be who they are,they live in a dualistic society, his ideas are strange. This shows that there are people who have a fundamentalist thought across religions and races.