PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Stop the Boer genocide! Demonstration in Stockholm.

Vasa
04-23-2010, 11:38 PM
The protest march by the Swedish Resistance Movement, under the slogan Stop the Boer Genocide!, took place in Stockholm on Saturday 17th of April, without any major disturbances. Following here is a brief report on the event.

Once gathered, participants flanked the street with flags, a banderole, shields and signs. Both the Resistance Movement´s own flags, as well as the Vierkleur flag was represented. The banderole read Stop the Boer genocide! and the signs showed a portrait of the murdered leader of the AWB, Eugéne TerreBlanche, who was honoured today as well.

Kristian Nordvall - a member of the Resistance Movement - held an emotional speech in which he spoke about the importance of the protest, about the reality in South Africa, and about how we must bring attention to the ongoing genocide, which politicians and the media ignores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA-mjy-KBXA

Jamt
04-29-2010, 01:20 AM
If raising sympathy for white South Africans, it is better not to do NS marches in their favor. A squirrel can figure that out. White South Africans deserves a lot of sympathy and support and I honestly don’t know how to do it any better so I shut up now.

Grumpy Cat
04-29-2010, 04:11 AM
If raising sympathy for white South Africans, it is better not to do NS marches in their favor. A squirrel can figure that out. White South Africans deserves a lot of sympathy and support and I honestly don’t know how to do it any better so I shut up now.

Well, the UN has actually been after the South African government about inaction on the farm murders. But yeah, I do agree, NS marches aren't the way to do it. Honestly, when I loaded the video and the first thing I saw was Eugene Terreblance I clicked the red X to close the browser window right away.

The Ripper
04-29-2010, 05:04 AM
It is simply impossible to take groups like SMR seriously, however just the cause of Boer freedom is.

Lulletje Rozewater
04-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Well, the UN has actually been after the South African government about inaction on the farm murders. But yeah, I do agree, NS marches aren't the way to do it. Honestly, when I loaded the video and the first thing I saw was Eugene Terreblance I clicked the red X to close the browser window right away.

What do you know about him ??????

Grumpy Cat
04-29-2010, 12:13 PM
What do you know about him ??????

Honestly, not much. But from the interviews I've seen with him on Canadian TV, he seemed a few cards short of a full deck.

But the Canadian media tends to be sensationalist when it comes to South Africa... like our media makes it out to sounds like the blacks and whites hate eachother down there but South Africans living here, both black and white, have told me that the distrust and tension between English and French-speaking Canadians is worse. heh... yeah, I was like "lol wut?" because I never thought there was tension, there was in the 90s but much now.

And I agree with what other people said here that NS icons are not the way to go, I just laugh at those folks, honestly.

Lulletje Rozewater
04-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Honestly, not much. But from the interviews I've seen with him on Canadian TV, he seemed a few cards short of a full deck.

But the Canadian media tends to be sensationalist when it comes to South Africa... like our media makes it out to sounds like the blacks and whites hate eachother down there but South Africans living here, both black and white, have told me that the distrust and tension between English and French-speaking Canadians is worse. heh... yeah, I was like "lol wut?" because I never thought there was tension, there was in the 90s but much now.

And I agree with what other people said here that NS icons are not the way to go, I just laugh at those folks, honestly.
They call him a right-wing extremist.
But is he?????
Not really,he wants a place in the sun for the Afrikaner,who until now has no say what soever.
I am sure you would not call Moses an extremist with ascrew lose or Nathenyaho and other crankheads:D

What is Wut:confused:

Grumpy Cat
04-29-2010, 08:50 PM
They call him a right-wing extremist.
But is he?????
Not really,he wants a place in the sun for the Afrikaner,who until now has no say what soever.
I am sure you would not call Moses an extremist with ascrew lose or Nathenyaho and other crankheads:D

What is Wut:confused:

Wut means "What?" Sorry, bad grammar.

I don't know when I saw him on TV, he seemed to have some weird ideas. And the Nazi-like insignia, well, that doesn't help much either. And yeah, Netanyahu has a screw loose. Moses also talked to a burning bush on a mountain *cough* I also don't much like French-Canadians who are the same way, and I am one.... and on South African politics so does that Julius Malenga (he in my mind seems like a right-wing extremist), he needs a cell phone shoved up his ass (preferrably one of those old ones from the 80s) :P

I'll give it to Terreblance, though, he was a good speaker. I don't even understand Afrikaans and couldn't read the subtitles (it's due time I got my eyes checked), but I was still hanging on his every word... whatever the hell he was talking about. Probably something I disagree with but I was still mesmerized.

Vasa
05-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Fuck all of you anti-white hypocrites!

Beorn
05-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Fuck all of you anti-white hypocrites!

And fuck you to you too. Knobhead.

How can someone be a hypocrite if one doesn't believe in the supposed all encompassing white brotherhood? :confused: I've yet to come across the nation known as 'white' personally. Has anyone else seen it?

Lulletje Rozewater
05-05-2010, 07:51 AM
And fuck you to you too. Knobhead.

How can someone be a hypocrite if one doesn't believe in the supposed all encompassing white brotherhood? :confused: I've yet to come across the nation known as 'white' personally. Has anyone else seen it?

Yep, the BOERS:D

Grumpy Cat
05-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Yep, the BOERS:D

Naw. They're Boers. They have their own unique culture and history, which should be preserved.

To lump all cultures who happen to have pale skin into one group of people does none of the cultures any justice.