PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about feminism overall?

Katariina
12-12-2014, 03:58 PM
First of all, I am not a feminist, and I don't particularly care for western, modern feminism. I think it's become a cult-like group for women to promote nonsensical and overly dramatized "issues". I believe in human rights. Of course women do suffer in many places around the world, but have you seen some of the "issues" that rad fems on the internet complain about? Stupid bull that make actual victims of real injustices look bad.

By the way, apparently rad fems claim there is such thing as "stare rape". It's exactly what it sounds like. Men can "rape" women by looking at them :picard1:

finžaų
12-12-2014, 04:00 PM
I think they are egotistical, anti-social, and narrow-minded, much like every group focusing solely on the issues of a particular demographic.

Gustave H
12-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Some are OK. I dated a feminist, and we got along somewhat well. Some are good, some are bad.

Bjarke
12-12-2014, 04:04 PM
They are stubborn, close-minded and almost always attention seekers. I don't think I've ever encountered a calm or rational feminist ever.

Other than their character, their views are sickening.

Vasconcelos
12-12-2014, 04:06 PM
I think they are egotistical, anti-social, and narrow-minded, much like every group focusing solely on the issues of a particular demographic.

I totally agree.

Unome
12-12-2014, 04:12 PM
"Female Incels"

safinator
12-12-2014, 04:17 PM
"http://i.imgur.com/lWkXPWj.jpg

Kalimtari
12-12-2014, 04:20 PM
http://quotetheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/quotes-about-gender-equality-with-setting-a-new-gender-standard-the-guidelines-for-gender-performance.pnghttp://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Helen-Clark-equality-Meetville-Quotes-231773.jpghttp://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Marlo-Thomas-yourself-equality-man-Meetville-Quotes-149434.jpg

Hithaeglir
12-12-2014, 04:24 PM
I support Feminism in the form it first occurred as a movement.I really admire old feminists like Beauvoir,and i kinda laugh at modern rad-fems like Femen who disgrace the ideology and it's social purpose.I see feminism mostly as a humanitarian cause rather than a way to hate men (who i don't hate).

Kalimtari
12-12-2014, 04:28 PM
I support Feminism in the form it first occurred as a movement.I really admire old feminists like Beauvoir,and i kinda laugh at modern rad-fems like Femen who disgrace the ideology and it's social purpose.I see feminism mostly as a humanitarian cause rather than a way to hate men (who i don't hate).

you consider them a feminist movement?

Hithaeglir
12-12-2014, 04:30 PM
you consider them a feminist movement?

More like a comical version of it.

Kalimtari
12-12-2014, 04:31 PM
More like a comical version of it.

tragicomical, if you ask me

Hithaeglir
12-12-2014, 04:33 PM
tragicomical, if you ask me

I didn't ask you :lol:

Empecinado
Feminism, from the beginning, it is not seeking equality but supremacism and rights without duties for women. Feminists want the best of old world together with the best of the new one, without giving up anything, without the duties that rights have attached to them. This is not equality.

TheBlondeSalad
What Feminism needs is a scale. Like:
Feminism Level 1: I believe that men and women should have access to equal opportunities. But I don't necessarily think that men and women are identical, and don't necessarily think that they're (in the West) particularly downtrodden.

Feminism Level 5: We live in a rape culture. The vast majority of women withstand discrimination and abuse on a daily basis. Misogyny towards women is wholly driven by men, and is widespread.

What would be nice about having well-defined levels is that we wouldn't be saying whether Feminism is good or bad, but just what level we are - cause I bet that the vast majority of the men on this board who are deriding feminism are NOT misogynists -- they're just once-bitten (hence twice shy) about the Level 5 man-haters waving the Feminist flag.

Dani Cutie
12-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Feminism is fighting against nature.

Kalimtari
12-12-2014, 04:36 PM
I didn't ask you :lol:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/48586964.jpg

Unome
12-12-2014, 04:40 PM
New World women (liberals) also want to fuck a dozen guys, and then feel entitled to marry into a traditional marriage without being virgins. Western women (feminists) "want their cake and eat it too". To echo Empecinado, women are more spoiled now, feel entitled, corrupted and perverse in US particularly. Women essentially get whatever they want, without paying price or sacrifice. Women expect Romanticism, paying for a date, but are also slutty and want "equal wages". Why should females receive equal wages when dating is not equal, and men pay for women???

If a man is chivalrous, romantic, or traditional then he is "backward, outdated, out-of-touch with reality, not a real man, etc."

New World females tend to be peverted and very, very low quality mates. I personally want to look for a more serious and meaningful relationship in an old-world country like Poland, maybe import a wife. Because the females I've grown-up with, and am accustomed to, are just not for me. They have almost no traditional/conservative values. They're uncultured. And they definitely are not 'European' cultured.

Feminism, from the beginning, it is not seeking equality but supremacism and rights without duties for women. Feminists want the best of old world together with the best of the new one, without giving up anything, without the duties that rights have attached to them. This is not equality.
QFT

Desaix DeBurgh
12-12-2014, 04:48 PM
I think feminism is a plot by the Jews to weaken gentile society. Just another way that Jews are chipping away at the foundations of Western civilization. Any gentile who is a feminist is a useful idiot of the Jews. Its Jewish nature is obvious (although the Jews also incorporate gentiles to make it seem less Jewish).

Feminism: A Jewish Adversary Movement Against Gentile Culture

Here is a list of some of the Jewish founders and leaders of the modern feminist revolution. Keep in mind that this list is by no means complete--these women are simply the more well-known within the feminist movement; thousands of lesser-known Jewish women lead local and obscure feminist groups:

---

-Gloria Steinem ; founder, Ms. Magazine.

-Bella Abzug; Civil rights and labor attorney elected to Congress (House of Rep.) from New York City; served 1971-1977.

-Betty Friedan; feminist leader and author of the book "The Feminine Mystique" (1963).

-Shulamith Firestone; Canadian feminist. Wrote "The Dialectic of Sex" (1970).

-Andrea Dworkin ; radical; apparent lesbian. Author of the book "Intercourse" (1987).

-Susan Brownmiller ; U.S. feminist. Wrote the book "Against Our Will" (1975).

-Susan Faludi; author of the book "Backlash" (1992).

-Naomi Wolf ; advisor to Al Gore in the 2000 U.S. presidential election.

-Emma Goldman; early U.S. feminist.

-Ernestine Rose; b. in Poland; early feminist.

-Phyllis Chesler; U.S. feminist; author of the book "Woman's Inhumanity to Woman" (2002).

-Judy Chicago (Cohen); U.S. feminist. Author of the book "The Dinner Party" (1996).

-Robin Morgan; U.S. feminist. Former editor-in-chief, Ms. magazine.

-Letty Cottin Pogrebin ; U.S. feminist; co-founded Ms. magazine.

-Gerda Lerner ; b. in Austria.

-Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

-Maud Nathan; sister of Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

-Geri Palast ; chair, Committee on Women in the Global Economy; U.S. feminist.

-Rose Schneiderman; feminist in Poland.

-Anita Pollitzer; U.S. feminist; pal of artist Georgia O'Keeffe.

-Gene Boyer; a founder of N.O.W.; president of Jewish Feminists; U.S. feminist.

-Lucy Komisar; author of the book "The New Feminism" (1971); U.S. feminist.

-Karen Nussbaum; (apparently Jewish); leader of 9to5-National Association of Working Women.

-Eleanor Flexner; (apparently Jewish--relative is a Zionist); U.S. feminist.

-Riane Eisler ; b. Vienna; author/feminist; (apparently Jewish--fled Nazis). Author of the book "The Chalice and the Blade" (1987).

Aviator
12-12-2014, 04:49 PM
I've made this post before, but I'll do it again.

The need for Feminism, as well as people who oppose it for the sake of keeping women in the kitchen, are both problems that stem from our societies being built from the wrong base to begin with.

As one of our newer members pointed out:

What is the purpose and role of a citizen? Because of the desperately pathetic political imagination of liberals and their quest to maintain secure political ground for the continued existence of capitalism, the citizen is reduced to a consumerist first and foremost, and secondly a passive observer of a political institution it has a nominal say in electing.

Well, in my view this is not what a citizen should be, nor should its role be to simply earn a wage, to disseminate that wage and nominally participate in an inconsequential political process. The purpose of a citizen is to build a national community, to be part of that community and to strive for its perseverance, protection and progress. Their role in that respect is to work for the good of the community, both economically and culturally, to defend the state and pursue its objectives, and to perpetuate the existence of that community through their role as parents.

When citizens have the responsibility and aspiration of building a community, working land and helping to benefit that community, within a national framework that ensures the work that is done is for the good of all; for the family, for the community and for the nation, and not for individual profit,, happiness, contentedness is established. It creates aspiration and it creates a unity amongst people. Happiness can only be found in that unity, in that hard work and in that collective responsibility to the nation.

How is this society structured then? Well, to create a nation state in this way negates the need for democracy as conceived by the liberals. It serves no purpose. The existence of a plethora of political parties vying for their own interests is antithetical to the establishment of a society predicated on a unity of purpose. No political interest is more important than the collective duty of a citizen to work for the betterment of their community, their people and their nation. It is a dangerous moralism that says otherwise and it should be ruthlessly opposed.

When you have a proper society and culture, Feminism serves no purpose. There is no need for any type of "social rights movement."

Stefan_Dusan
12-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Just about everyone today is a feminist to some degree or the other whether we like it or not including me. What we term "feminism" keeps changing as we accept their original values and they proceed to push the envelope even more. There is really no end to it, it's a destructive trend that will occur until society collapses and reorganizes and women lose much what they gained and start all over again.

Even I am a feminist when compared with my father. As much as I try to resist this cultural imperialism even I am not immune.

Unome
12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Rights = Protections = Securities = Monetary Inheritance/Tax Leverage = Entitlements = Privileges

Those who fight in the name of "equality" tend to lie, and fight for greater inequality. Females want more, and are not satisfied with divorce, stealing half a man's assets. Females want 75% or 100% of his wealth. Females want more power through a rape-accusation. Females want-want-want, never have enough.

Nobody can ever have enough "privilege" in life. Power corrupts.

What is the nature of privilege???

In my opinion, if a man and woman are diligent, honest, good, hard-working people with traditional morals, are monogamous and faithful to each-other, then they should have and raise a family. They should save, and pass their savings (assets) onto their children. Anybody who seeks to take away from that, to steal from moral righteousness, is evil. Because people should have a chance to be honest in life. People should have a chance to save, and pass inheritance to their children.

That is the nature of privilege. Hard work, loyalty, fealty, sacrifice, risk, patience. So few people are like this… nowadays.

Reith
12-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Women should have rights and be equal under law.

What I dislike about the feminist movement is lesbian couples having children without Fathers, push for hyper-sensitivity and the change of the educational system gearing it towards women..

My $.02

Minesweeper
12-12-2014, 05:08 PM
There is nothing positive about feminism, at least in 21. century. Ideology of hate and hypocrisy.

Stefan_Dusan
12-12-2014, 07:26 PM
There is nothing positive about feminism, at least in 21. century. Ideology of hate and hypocrisy.

It was same in 20th century too. We have a natural order of controlling our families, feminism has turned this on the head, and destroyed Europe as result.

Loki
12-12-2014, 07:30 PM
It all depends on what "feminism" means. It means different things for different people. I believe that all genders should be given the same opportunities, rights, etc. Don't know what else to add, since it's not a biggie for me. I don't hate women but at the same time am not afraid of them or feel that there's a gender struggle.

Minesweeper
12-12-2014, 07:40 PM
It was same in 20th century too. We have a natural order of controlling our families, feminism has turned this on the head, and destroyed Europe as result.

It was but it was never as radical as today. Feminism is the only ideology( at least I can't think of any other) that gets more and more radical as time goes by.

Stefan_Dusan
12-12-2014, 07:42 PM
It was but it was never as radical as today. Feminism is the only ideology( at least I can't think of any other) that gets more and more radical as time goes by.

No, it was even more radical back then, however u have internalized a lot of these values so u don't feel they are radical. It's not that feminism is more radical today, it's that they have succeeded in pushing their first set of views, and they are on to a different set.

щрбл
12-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Most of the feminist haters on the forum seem to live in the USA. I have the feeling that feminists on the other side of the Atlantic ocean are much more aggressive than those on this side. Generally "our" laws forbid explicitly any gender discrimination. When it comes to access to education, career opportunities or salaries, we are pretty much equal on paper and practically. The women rights activists or the gay rights movements are getting much more media attention than they should whilst eclipsing a far more important issue (imho) like class struggle which is getting more serious every day. And yes, Marx is very much alive. Also, PiV is not rape, however *working your ass off on a minimal wage* is, so to speak.

Minesweeper
12-12-2014, 10:03 PM
No, it was even more radical back then, however u have internalized a lot of these values so u don't feel they are radical. It's not that feminism is more radical today, it's that they have succeeded in pushing their first set of views, and they are on to a different set.

Every ''set'' is more and more radical than the one before. If we look at the quantity and intensity of their radicalism. I don't say you are not right though. Anyway, their early demands were accepted long time ago, even in Serbia and I won't return to that, I attack feminism the way it is today.

Stefan_Dusan
12-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Every ''set'' is more and more radical than the one before. If we look at the quantity and intensity of their radicalism. Anyway, their early demands were accepted long time ago, even in Serbia and I won't return to that, I attack feminism the way it is in 21. today.

U will lose then, it's like trying to cut a weed by chopping the head, u have to root out the roots. And those came primarily in communism but also before, when we opened first university for women.

LightHouse89
12-12-2014, 10:08 PM
I do not mind some of them but to me feminism is sort of stupid. Its like me forming an all male club and going on about how straight males get the short end of the stick in society.

Like in the Titanic movie....women wanted equality then why is it they were the only ones loaded onto boats to be saved? meanwhile the poor bastard men drowned or froze to death in the water. I mean that wasn't so fair now was it? :p

Methmatician
12-12-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm okay with it. I got a problem with the radical ideas proposed by some though.

Minesweeper
12-12-2014, 10:15 PM
U will lose then, it's like trying to cut a weed by chopping the head, u have to root out the roots. And those came primarily in communism but also before, when we opened first university for women.

I won't, don't worry. And don't blame the communists, you can blame the whole intellectual and political elite from 19. century on. You can also blame the Serbs themselves, they haven't rebeled against liberalization of society when they could. Now we have what we have and we act the way we are able to act.

Stefan_Dusan
12-12-2014, 10:18 PM
I won't, don't worry. And don't blame the communists, you can blame the whole intellectual and political elite from 19. century on. You can also blame the Serbs themselves, they haven't rebeled against liberalization of society when they could. Now we have what we have and we act the way we are able to act.

I can blame the Serbs who liberalized and I'm rebelling and constantly protesting against it when I meet liberal Serbs. Which depending on the area is scary common (Beograd) or from my people, very minimal.

I blame the communists because my father told me they did a lot to disrupt how we lived our lives. They began to clamp down on us not sending our woman to schools, as well as breaking up how we lived our lives by going even after our primary source of income (goats). Before communists, in my area it was very rare for woman to go to school.

Loki
12-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Most of the feminist haters on the forum seem to live in the USA.

I think most of them are unable to relate to women; lack experience with women or are afraid of them.

Minesweeper
12-12-2014, 10:29 PM
I can blame the Serbs who liberalized and I'm rebelling and constantly protesting against it when I meet liberal Serbs. Which depending on the area is scary common (Beograd) or from my people, very minimal.

I blame the communists because my father told me they did a lot to disrupt how we lived our lives. They began to clamp down on us not sending our woman to schools, as well as breaking up how we lived our lives by going even after our primary source of income (goats). Before communists, in my area it was very rare for woman to go to school.

Everyone is liberal here compared to you. You could agree on many of your points with some Orthodox fundamentalists but the irony is you aren't even religious. :D

But that's who you are, I accept you as a fellow Serb. Have to go now, exam tomorrow morning.

Stefan_Dusan
12-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Everyone is liberal here compared to you. You could agree on many of your points with some Orthodox fundamentalists but the irony is you aren't even religious. :D

But that's who you are, I accept you as a fellow Serb. Have to go now, exam tomorrow morning.

This is why I don't bash Serbian Orthodoxy church. For one its ours, we own the church, but second the values they spread are healthy values, just don't expect me to go to church. Or sacrifice some of my family traditions which are against church :D

But I think as group we need to change, I realize this is internet, but if I can convince you, you can convince your friends, and they can convince their friends, and when they raise their daughters, they can keep them from university at least.

Bjarke
12-12-2014, 10:35 PM
I think most of them are unable to relate to women; lack experience with women or are afraid of them.

Of course I cannot relate to women who believe that gender is a social construct, that sex is rape, that marriage is slavery or that being obese is acceptable. These are just some of the claims you'll here by most self-defined feminists. Thankfully most women do not think like that.

It's rare to see someone call and define themselves as a feminist when not being a radical feminist, seeing as the demands of original feminists have been met.

Loki
12-12-2014, 10:36 PM
but if I can convince you, you can convince your friends, and they can convince their friends, and when they raise their daughters, they can keep them from university at least.

Why shouldn't women go to university? :lol: Sounds Talibanish.

Stefan_Dusan
12-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Why shouldn't women go to university? :lol: Sounds Talibanish.

it's a waste of time, and they cannot be ensured in university especially if they need to leave their village to a major city. They should marry instead by 18 and begin with kids, and be a good mother. Only 1 of my sister went to university, and that was because her husband was especially insistent on her going. She is not finished though because she became mother, it will remain interesting if she gets degree.

Mraz
12-12-2014, 10:43 PM
I believe most are latent lesbians who hate men, all their speech is based on revisionism and BS.

gold_fenix
12-12-2014, 10:43 PM
feminism is a good thing and no only for women, the problem is today's feminism isn't feminism is exactly machism but change macho for woman

in spanish machism is machismo from the word macho, this word would exist for women as hembrismo from the word hembra (female) and from hembrismo , hembrista (person who practises hembrismo) i can't traduce this word but most of the called femininist are really hembristas

btw the feminism defend to men too, feminism= equality from a point of view of women, a true feminist defends a man from abuse of women by his condition, for example in a custody of children given to women only, true feminism defends the share custode of children

щрбл
12-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Of course I cannot relate to women who believe that gender is a social construct, that sex is rape, that marriage is slavery or that being obese is acceptable. These are just some of the claims you'll here by most self-defined feminists. Thankfully most women do not think like that.

It's rare to see someone call and define themselves as a feminist when not being a radical feminist, seeing as the demands of original feminists have been met.

To be honest, I don't know a single female who thinks like that, nor have ever heard someone talking that way on the media. (at least here)

Bjarke
12-12-2014, 10:47 PM
To be honest, I don't know a single female who thinks like that, nor have ever heard someone talking that way on the media. (at least here)

Welcome to Sweden.

Stimpy
12-14-2014, 11:07 AM

I would say that maybe 1/3 of all Western women would say that they're feminists when asked, because they believe it simply stands for equality.

However very few of them are actually involved in the feminist movement. They're not really intrested in it, know little about it and aren't able to affect the direction which it is heading in any way. The people who are actually politically involed in the movement are the radical man-haters.

Jana
12-14-2014, 11:11 AM
I don't like feminism.

Raven_
12-14-2014, 03:51 PM
The humanist idea of equal opportunities have already been incorporated into laws and societal norms. Women no don't live in a patriarchal society, there can not be any 'fight' (although there will always be people who act harmful towards women, animals or everyone else). What we have now, is nothing else than conformism. Feminism encompass a ridiculously wide set off views that often contradict each other. The only glue that holds feminist movement together is a (supposed) support for ALL women. You will occasionally hear feminists criticizing other women, but it's always 'not like that' which basically proves that yes, it is supposed to lump all women together.What do half of a population have in common? Women share only the most basic biological and psychological aspects, but even those are not easily acknowledged and certainly not encouraged. The more society gets closer to a feminist ideal, the louder and less rational feminists get. Maybe women subconsciously desire to be the weaker gender, but can not consciously admit this? Who knows :)

Revolutionary
12-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Feminism is still more necessary than ever. Look at how jokingly women's rights are treated when catchphrases like "go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich" are used all the time. Rape culture is still everywhere and I don't see it going away soon unless we take stronger action.

Revolutionary
12-14-2014, 03:55 PM
I believe most are latent lesbians who hate men, all their speech is based on revisionism and BS.

There are lots of male feminists...

Corvus
12-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Feminism is still more necessary than ever. Look at how jokingly women's rights are treated when catchphrases like "go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich" are used all the time. Rape culture is still everywhere and I don't see it going away soon unless we take stronger action.

Why do you disguise that you are a woman.
No man would ever claim something like that

wvwvw
12-14-2014, 04:23 PM
:lol:

Incal
12-14-2014, 04:27 PM

LOL boss, I thought I was the only one who had noticed it!

Empecinado
12-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Feminism never was about equality, but about rights without duties. Basically, it wants the best of old world together with the best of the new one.

Incal
12-14-2014, 04:36 PM

Nor haven't I. But in anglo countries and wannabes (scandos) hardcore feminists think that indeed, of course they don't explicitly say it but if you read between lines you'll notice it. As a matter of fact they draw many parallelisms with their "struggle" and the one of blacks during the segregation times.

Having said that, I think that nowadays most of the feminist movement is a joke and is actually pretty weak because if we speak on global terms, it is only somehow relevant on anglo countries and their wannabes (scandos).

Catkin
12-14-2014, 04:59 PM
I agree with equality of opportunity- some men are good at things that on average more females are better at and vice versa, and people should be able to do what they are best at without trivial restrictions. But men and women are, on average, different, and trying to force things like quotas is silly. You need the best person for the job regardless of sex- no one would take you seriously if they knew you didn't deserve the job through merit.

Extreme feminism also puts too much pressure on people, including women, and actually reduces freedom. It puts pressure on women to go out to work like their husband when some may actually want to stay at home to raise the children and take a more traditional role. Also in some relationships both partners may be happier with the man taking the more dominant role, just as in others they may prefer equal partnership, or in others the man in a more nurturing role and the woman being the more assertive one. Any of these should be ok. It's the freedom of choice that's more important than trying to force men and women into the same roles.

I don't think a strong feminist movement is really required in the West now.

Raikaswinžs
12-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Well, I shun ideologies in general but there are ideologies that I shun more than others. Supremacist ideologies, particularly those that involve a serious amount of hate speech (Nationalism,Fascisim. Islamism, Feminism) are among the ones I shun the most

Sikeliot
12-14-2014, 05:04 PM
I think given how horribly women are treated in much of the world, western feminists are incredibly privileged and need to recognize their privilege. ;) The things that pass for "oppression" in the West are crazy.

Armenian Bishop
12-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Merriam Webster Dictionary Definition of Feminism:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feminism

fem·i·nism noun \ˈfe-mə-ˌni-zəm\
1: the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities
2: organized activity in support of women's rights and interests

Full Definition of FEMINISM
1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests

First Known Use of FEMINISM

feminism noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Social movement that seeks equal rights for women. Widespread concern for women's rights dates from the Enlightenment; one of the first important expressions of the movement was Mary Wollstonecraft's A Vindication of the Rights of Woman (1792). The 1848 Seneca Falls Convention, convened by Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Lucretia Mott, and others, called for full legal equality with men, including full educational opportunity and equal compensation; thereafter the woman suffrage movement began to gather momentum. It faced particularly stiff resistancein the United Kingdom and the United States, where women gained the right to vote in 1918 and 1920, respectively. By mid-century a second wave of feminism emerged to address the limited nature of women's participation in the workplace and prevailing notions that tended to confine women to the home. A third wave of feminism arose in the late 20th century and was notable for challenging middle-class white feminists and for broadening feminism's goals to encompass equal rights for all people regardless of race, creed, economic or educational status, physical appearance or ability, or sexual preference. See also Equal Rights Amendment; women's liberation movement.

Duke
12-14-2014, 05:20 PM

I would divide them into 3 categories

1. Androgenus as fuck, half females who hate the world, and are aware that they will never get pussy
2. Hipsters
3. Machohistic and deranged fucks, who have need for punishment

And i would also say they are professional male feminists, these do this just to fuck up the people, and bring the war between sexes

Mraz
12-14-2014, 05:22 PM

Most are probably pathetic.

Kalimtari
12-14-2014, 07:17 PM
Most are probably pathetic.

why? What if they're just highly empathic and can't stand constant, and culturally so deeply rooted, terror and injustice towards Humanity's half? What if?

Mraz
12-14-2014, 07:31 PM
why? What if they're just highly empathic and can't stand constant, and culturally so deeply rooted, terror and injustice towards Humanity's half? What if?

http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/stoprape.jpg

Whatever their intentions are, they're still pathetic.

Kalimtari
12-14-2014, 07:34 PM
http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/stoprape.jpg

Whatever their intentions are, they're still pathetic.
Well, abuse a helpless woman in my presence, and explore how pathetic I am. ;)

Mraz
12-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Well, abuse a helpless woman in my presence, and explore how pathetic I am. ;)

Are you implying that I'm a rapist?

Atvend
12-14-2014, 09:51 PM
One thing you should know about male feminists, especially the vocal ones, they are not in it because of principles. Being that most of them are desperate betas, they will do and say anything to receive some attention from women. The fools can't seem to understand that the women will just friendzone them and go instead for some misogynist bad boy.

Kalimtari
12-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Are you implying that I'm a rapist?

nope, I was talking generally. I'm not an idiot to blindly accuse people of things I don't know about them