PDA

View Full Version : The Jews (Unmasked)

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 03:53 AM
The Jews in my opinion are for the most part the most evil "people" on Earth. Those who agree with me, I encourage you to post here with evidence of this. I'll start the thread off with 10 Jews who truly represent what this race stands for. :)

http://listverse.com/2012/05/25/top-10-people-who-give-judaism-a-bad-name/

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 03:57 AM
Yes, I am evil!

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 03:58 AM
How does Jack Ruby give Jews a bad name? He killed the Commie murderer of a President. This is a heroic act in my opinion.

SkyBurn
12-13-2014, 03:58 AM
I could post a list of evil Christians, evil Muslims, etc etc. But for what purpose? There are bad eggs in every lot, and listing the white collar criminals that Judaism produces hardly washes away the immense achievements and scientific progressions that the Jewish people have brought forth.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 03:59 AM
Arnold Rothstein's cool. Haven't you seen Boardwalk Empire?

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 04:00 AM
Nicolai Bonner isn't even Jewish and is in jail in Israel. How does this reflect badly on Jews?

Cyrus III
12-13-2014, 04:01 AM
You think they're Jews but they're not. They don't follow the Tanakh.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 04:03 AM
Meyer Lansky used his influence in the Mob for patriotic acts during WW2 to secure the NYC docks and waterways from enemy Nazi spies and sabotage. This is well known:

During World War II, Lansky was also instrumental in helping the Office of Naval Intelligence's Operation Underworld, in which the government recruited criminals to watch out for German infiltrators and submarine-borne saboteurs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Lansky#War_work

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 04:04 AM
Yes, I am evil!

Finally, you admit it! I love trolling Jews. :lol:

Cyrus III
12-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Didn't the catch the sarcasm at first sight lol.

StonyArabia
12-13-2014, 04:24 AM
There is no such thing as evil people.

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 04:25 AM
Didn't the catch the sarcasm at first sight lol.

What sarcasm? I'm serious! Well, to some extent. I believe the Jewish supremacists aka the Zionist elite are evil. However, the regular everyday Jew usually isn't so bad. But, I don't generally trust Jews. I'd say Longbowman, and Mark are the only decent Jews I know. I actually made this thread because I'm tired of Anglojew's anti-Muslim threads.

StonyArabia
12-13-2014, 04:26 AM
I could post a list of evil Christians, evil Muslims, etc etc. But for what purpose? There are bad eggs in every lot, and listing the white collar criminals that Judaism produces hardly washes away the immense achievements and scientific progressions that the Jewish people have brought forth.

+1 well said.

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 04:39 AM
Lazar Kaganovich. He was one of Stalin's Mass murderers and responsible for the deaths of 14,500,000 people in Soviet Russia during the late 1920's and early 1930's. He was directly responsible for the 7,000,000 Ukrainians that died in the Holodomor. Another 7,500,000 million deaths resulting from Kaganovich where of the Kulaks (small Christian Landowners).

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-kaganovich.html

The evil bastard Kaganovich died in 1991 Just before the USSR fell apart. The bastard lived to the age of 97. I guess it is true what they say the good die young and the evil live to ripe old ages.

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 04:41 AM
How does Jack Ruby give Jews a bad name? He killed the Commie murderer of a President. This is a heroic act in my opinion.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy. The real people who killed the president were probably recruited by the Jewish Mafia. Ruby killed Oswald to help cover up the conspiracy.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 05:29 AM
Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy. The real people who killed the president were probably recruited by the Jewish Mafia. Ruby killed Oswald to help cover up the conspiracy.

Complete hearsay.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-13-2014, 05:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1xSpH5r_lUE#t=99

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 05:30 AM
What sarcasm? I'm serious! Well, to some extent. I believe the Jewish supremacists aka the Zionist elite are evil. However, the regular everyday Jew usually isn't so bad. But, I don't generally trust Jews. I'd say Longbowman, and Mark are the only decent Jews I know. I actually made this thread because I'm tired of Anglojew's anti-Muslim threads.

You're welcome to debate anything I post you feel is unfair. You're just proof of the Nazi-Islamist alliance.

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 05:36 AM
Complete hearsay.

Even if Oswald did do it, why did Jack Ruby have to kill him and deny the people an explanation from Oswald at a trial? If he let Oswald live perhaps there could have been a better investigation. So in my opinion Ruby was a dick even if Oswald did do which is highly improbable.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 05:40 AM
Even if Oswald did do it, why did Jack Ruby have to kill him and deny the people an explanation from Oswald at a trial? If he let Oswald live perhaps there could have been a better investigation. So in my opinion Ruby was a dick even if Oswald did do which is highly improbable.

Maybe he thought he wouldn't get the death penalty? Who knows. Maybe he had an agenda but I simply don't see how killing the communist murderer of the president at the height of the Cold War can be classed as a bad thing. Oswald deserved far worse. Ruby should have been given a medal.

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 05:59 AM
You're welcome to debate anything I post you feel is unfair. You're just proof of the Nazi-Islamist alliance.

And I shall. Just not tonight. Too drunk and sleepy. I have always got along well with most Muslims in real life and online. I wouldn't say I've got an "alliance" with them necessarily but I'd work with them against the Zionists, most definitely. I get along really well with Persians, and with some Arabs.

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 06:01 AM
Maybe he thought he wouldn't get the death penalty? Who knows. Maybe he had an agenda but I simply don't see how killing the communist murderer of the president at the height of the Cold War can be classed as a bad thing. Oswald deserved far worse. Ruby should have been given a medal.

He had no right to kill Oswald. Oswald was entitled to a trial like every American who is accused of a crime. Ruby made himself judge, jury and executioner. What the fuck gives him the right to do that? That goes against Anglo American Justice, which says everyone is entitled to a fair trial and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Doesn't matter what the crime was. If Oswald did kill Kennedy then the public deserved to know as much as possible during his trial as to why he did it. Jack Ruby at the very least cheated the American Public out of an explanation as to why the president was assassinated, and at most he helped cover up for the real murders of the president.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 06:08 AM
He had no right to kill Oswald. Oswald was entitled to a trial like every American who is accused of a crime. Ruby made himself judge, jury and executioner. What the fuck gives him the right to do that? That goes against Anglo American Justice, which says everyone is entitled to a fair trial and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Doesn't matter what the crime was. If Oswald did kill Kennedy then the public deserved to know as much as possible during his trial as to why he did it. Jack Ruby at the very least cheated the American Public out of an explanation as to why the president was assassinated, and at most he helped cover up for the real murders of the president.

Good points but I couldn't even understand if Oswald was used to prove how evil Germans were so don't understand how Ruby reflects negatively on Jews as a whole.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 06:09 AM
And I shall. Just not tonight. Too drunk and sleepy. I have always got along well with most Muslims in real life and online. I wouldn't say I've got an "alliance" with them necessarily but I'd work with them against the Zionists, most definitely. I get along really well with Persians, and with some Arabs.

Shi'ite Persians aren't considered Muslims by Sunnis.

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 06:19 AM
Good points but I couldn't even understand if Oswald was used to prove how evil Germans were so don't understand how Ruby reflects negatively on Jews as a whole.

Was Oswald a German? didn't know that but since he was never really tried and convicted then we don't know for sure he did it. Maybe Ruby isn't that great of an example of Jewish Malfeasance, but his role in the whole matter kind of feeds into the Jewish conspiracy theory of Kennedy's assassination. He also pulled off a brazen assassination in front of TV cameras and lots of people. We all know Jews are great assassins :). I think that is one of their specialties. He certainly had a lot of chuztpah assassinating Oswald right in front of the world.

SkyBurn
12-13-2014, 06:26 AM

I'm plenty decent, for the record.

And anyway, how many Jews do you really know on a personal level? This thread is a joke anyway - you're literally using criminals to force a stereotype that doesn't exist. I could the same thing for literally every group ever. I'm sure you wouldn't be pleased if I put up a thread detailing the crimes committed by American neo-Nazis. It's easy to bring down a people when you've done absolutely nothing. Can you compare your legacy to that of Einstein, Bohr, Sagan, Salk, etc etc? Because the content of your blood means nothing when you have far less to offer the world than the great minds Jews have brought to the world.

Regardless, the crimes and successes of my ethnicity are not my own, and are not enough to generalise a statement about the Jews. A generalisation as broad as yours is ripe with fallacy.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 06:27 AM
Was Oswald a German? didn't know that but since he was never really tried and convicted then we don't know for sure he did it. Maybe Ruby isn't that great of an example of Jewish Malfeasance, but his role in the whole matter kind of feeds into the Jewish conspiracy theory of Kennedy's assassination. He also pulled off a brazen assassination in front of TV cameras and lots of people. We all know Jews are great assassins :). I think that is one of their specialties. He certainly had a lot of chuztpah assassinating Oswald right in front of the world.

I read someplace the Oswald's were German, but the point is no one ever blames all Germans for a few bad apples (even the Nazis) but happily blame all Jews as a collective.

Ianus
12-13-2014, 06:27 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53735376.jpg

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 07:20 AM
I read someplace the Oswald's were German, but the point is no one ever blames all Germans for a few bad apples (even the Nazis) but happily blame all Jews as a collective.

Well check out this link http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm. It says that Jews as a whole were expelled from 109 different places since 250AD. Call me crazy but if a certain group of people get kicked out of so many different places so many times could it be that there is something about the Jews which arouses anger in other people? If they were kicked out of one or two places that would be a coincident, but 109 times? They got kicked out of France 7 times, Russia like 9 times, a bunch of times from Germany and England. that is quite a repertoire. Couple that with the grossly over representation the Jewish people have in American Government and the Media. Jews make up like 3% of the population but they have 4 out of 9 supreme court Justices (44%), 11 Senators (, 11% of the Senate), 22 House members (5.05% of the house), and Jews make up the majority of CEO's, executives and owners of Major Media outlets. The New York times is owned by a Jew, and Jews own most of the Newspapers. I think they make up over half of the student body at Harvard. Not to mention the powerful AIPAC lobby which is highly influential over the President. Seems like the Jews have a much bigger influence over the world relative to their numbers in comparison to any other race relative to their numbers.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 07:26 AM
Well check out this link http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm. It says that Jews as a whole were expelled from 109 different places since 250AD. Call me crazy but if a certain group of people get kicked out of so many different places so many times could it be that there is something about the Jews which arouses anger in other people? If they were kicked out of one or two places that would be a coincident, but 109 times? They got kicked out of France 7 times, Russia like 9 times, a bunch of times from Germany and England. that is quite a repertoire. Couple that with the grossly over representation the Jewish people have in American Government and the Media. Jews make up like 3% of the population but they have 4 out of 9 supreme court Justices (44%), 11 Senators (, 11% of the Senate), 22 House members (5.05% of the house), and Jews make up the majority of CEO's, executives and owners of Major Media outlets. The New York times is owned by a Jew, and Jews own most of the Newspapers. I think they make up over half of the student body at Harvard. Not to mention the powerful AIPAC lobby which is highly influential over the President. Seems like the Jews have a much bigger influence over the world relative to their numbers in comparison to any other race relative to their numbers.

I've answered this question lots of times. Jews were the only minority allowed during this period in Christian countries. Muslims were banned. Christian heretics were killed or expelled. That Jews were allowed at all is amazing not that they occasionally had the same fate as all other non-heretical Christians.

Siberyak
12-13-2014, 07:28 AM
http://www.zombietime.com/berkeley_racist_literature/joinarmyfight4israel.jpg

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 07:32 AM
http://www.zombietime.com/berkeley_racist_literature/joinarmyfight4israel.jpg

Exactly. That sums it up pretty well. Now you got to ask yourself why do people go to the trouble of making images like that? Are there so many people out there that just hate Jews for no reason? or do a lot of people see a trend when it comes to Jewish behavior?

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Shi'ite Persians aren't considered Muslims by Sunnis.

I don't really care what they consider each other.

GoliOtok
12-13-2014, 07:41 AM
I've answered this question lots of times. Jews were the only minority allowed during this period in Christian countries. Muslims were banned. Christian heretics were killed or expelled. That Jews were allowed at all is amazing not that they occasionally had the same fate as all other non-heretical Christians.

Hmm. That is an interesting point. I didn't consider the religious aspect of it that much. I guess I will have to try to investigate each individual case, but still if they were allowed in or kicked out for religious reasons, why were they expelled multiple times from the same location? it seems like a pattern where Jews enter, gradually annoy the host until they get fed up and kick them out, then they move to another country, and by the time they get kicked out of the new country the one that kicked them out before must have forgotten why the kicked them out in the first place.:D

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 07:43 AM
I'm plenty decent, for the record.

And anyway, how many Jews do you really know on a personal level? This thread is a joke anyway - you're literally using criminals to force a stereotype that doesn't exist. I could the same thing for literally every group ever. I'm sure you wouldn't be pleased if I put up a thread detailing the crimes committed by American neo-Nazis. It's easy to bring down a people when you've done absolutely nothing. Can you compare your legacy to that of Einstein, Bohr, Sagan, Salk, etc etc? Because the content of your blood means nothing when you have far less to offer the world than the great minds Jews have brought to the world.

Regardless, the crimes and successes of my ethnicity are not my own, and are not enough to generalise a statement about the Jews. A generalisation as broad as yours is ripe with fallacy.

I don't know you well enough to say whether or not you are or are not decent. I have vouched for you, though. Anglojew is always making anti-Muslim threads, so I decided to make an anti-Jewish thread as ridiculous as the ones that he makes about Muslims! I've done absolutely nothing? You know absolutely nothing about me, so how can you make that assumption? A penniless, degenerate White man's toenail is worth more than Albert Einstein and similar Jews. No offense to you, of course. Albert Einstein was a plagiarist, hoaxer, and liar!

SkyBurn
12-13-2014, 07:47 AM
You know absolutely nothing about me, so how can you make that assumption? A penniless, degenerate White man's toenail is worth more than Albert Einstein and similar Jews. No offense to you, of course. Albert Einstein was a plagiarist, hoaxer, and liar!

You've been reading too much stormfront if you believe their Einstein defamation.

Oh, and:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1234244_955909824430029_5429671337899488997_n.jpg? oh=ebf1c4bac60338e0dcaf463e46d126a1&oe=5501DA37&__gda__=1426406922_ba069107953816df9d6d8ee45df6ef0 c

If you think your toenail is more worthy than a Jew's life, you possess delusions of grandeur. Judge people off their actions, not their (mixed) lineage. You are not any better than me, sorry to tell you.

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 08:00 AM
If you think your toenail is more worthy than a Jew's life, you possess delusions of grandeur. Judge people off their actions, not their (mixed) lineage. You are not any better than me, sorry to tell you.

Ah, now you're trying to insult me. See, I never said anything about you..I said Einstein was a plagiarist, hoaxer, and liar. Too bad some SS men didn't get their hands on that thing. I've never denied the existence of decent Jews, and I've never had anything against you personally, just the Zionist elite. But, you've decided to make this personal when it doesn't need to be. All I have to say to you is karma is a bitch. The role your people play in the world today is not a positive one, it's an evil one for the most part and has been throughout history.Your people will pay as they have before. I do not wish it upon them, I simply know it will happen and I do not support genocide for the record. However, I do support karma.

I never said I'm better than you, you said it. Inferiority complex is all too common in Jews. It's unfortunate, I don't think Jews should feel inferior. Everyone should be proud of their heritage, even the evil Zionist elite have that right. :)

Corvus
12-13-2014, 08:06 AM
The Jews are without a shadow of a doubt the most succesful race which ever lived on this planet. The chosen ones so to speak.
No wonder they stir up so much hatred. Because success always triggers jealousy which implies anger and hatred...

SkyBurn
12-13-2014, 08:07 AM
Ah, now you're trying to insult me. See, I never said anything about you..I said Einstein was a plagiarist, hoaxer, and liar. Too bad some SS men didn't get their hands on that thing. I've never denied the existence of decent Jews, and I've never had anything against you personally, just the Zionist elite. But, you've decided to make this personal when it doesn't need to be. All I have to say to you is karma is a bitch. The role your people play in the world today is not a positive one, it's an evil one for the most part and has been throughout history.Your people will pay as they have before. I do not wish it upon them, I simply know it will happen and I do not support genocide for the record. However, I do support karma.

I never said I'm better than you, you said it. Inferiority complex is all too common in Jews. It's unfortunate, I don't think Jews should feel inferior. Everyone should be proud of their heritage, even the evil Zionist elite have that right. :)

I'm not trying to insult you, nor do I have an inferiority complex. I'm trying to bring you down to Earth. You believe that you're better than others simply for being white (you may not have explicitly stated it, but I've read similar stuff to that affect in other threads), whereas that's not the case. Actions speak louder than words (or 23andme tests, for that matter), and it's delusional to believe anything to the contrary. The way you try to pin problems onto "elites" reads as nothing but paranoid - like when people discuss the Illuminati. And implying/referring to genocide as karma reads as slightly sociopathic.

Gustave H
12-13-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm not trying to insult you, nor do I have an inferiority complex. I'm trying to bring you down to Earth. You believe that you're better than others simply for being white (you may not have explicitly stated it, but I've read similar stuff to that affect in other threads), whereas that's not the case. Actions speak louder than words (or 23andme tests, for that matter), and it's delusional to believe anything to the contrary. The way you try to pin problems onto "elites" reads as nothing but paranoid - like when people discuss the Illuminati. And implying/referring to genocide as karma reads as slightly sociopathic.

I do believe that I'm better than others for being White. That's my right. I don't hurt anyone, I don't wish any hurt on anyone, I am simply a proud White man and some might call me a "White Supremacist". They're right, that's exactly what I am and I'm damn proud of it. I am not "paranoid" about elites, I'm correct. Anyways, it's been fun debating with you and it's late here so I'm out. We should do this again sometime. Take care now.

Mars06
12-13-2014, 08:22 AM
The Jews don't even exist. That's just what the Jews want you to think.

Think about it - the Jews need other people to think they exist in order to control the world. It just makes logical sense, y'see.

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 08:23 AM
Exactly. That sums it up pretty well. Now you got to ask yourself why do people go to the trouble of making images like that? Are there so many people out there that just hate Jews for no reason? or do a lot of people see a trend when it comes to Jewish behavior?

The USA has never fought for Israel but regularly has for the Arabs i.e. liberating Kuwait, etc etc

Methmatician
12-13-2014, 08:40 AM
The USA has never fought for Israel but regularly has for the Arabs i.e. liberating Kuwait, etc etc
They don't fight for Arabs, they fight for oil and money.

CocoaBANANA
12-13-2014, 08:48 AM
They fight for the balkanization of the Middle east and for the destruction of Islam so Israel can be the 1rst power of the region and thus, can implant the NWO leader aka the antichrist..

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 09:03 AM
They don't fight for Arabs, they fight for oil and money.

Possibly but OPEC is dominated by Arabs

Anglojew
12-13-2014, 09:06 AM
They fight for the balkanization of the Middle east and for the destruction of Islam so Israel can be the 1rst power of the region and thus, can implant the NWO leader aka the antichrist..

Yeah like there's no other divisions or conflicts in the region

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4232063/Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png

Smith
12-13-2014, 10:13 AM
I love this forum

Tyler Danann
12-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Yes, I am evil!

LOL! Wow! Bold words man of Jews!

I think our NS friend is hasty with his wordings, if he'd used the term Communist Jews who caused the downfall of the Romanov's and led to their massacre (and WW2) I'd be shoulder to shoulder! As it is he's being a bit OTT hating on the Jews collectively.

Anglojew, as a Jew (or partial Jew?) do you feel drawn to we Europeans or more to your own Jewish folk, in both the diaspora and Israel??

This should be a thread for dialogue between the Jew and the Gentile (Aryan / European). Not fighting back and forth like two titans - one of the overworld, the other of another world entirely!
Bridges may yet be fixed, borders mended, even distant friendships loosely made!

Over to you AJ of Jewry and Klaus of NS!

Tyler Danann
12-13-2014, 10:35 AM
You've been reading too much stormfront if you believe their Einstein defamation.

It's not just Stormfront though, Tesla called him out too plus there's the fact his wife is at the very least partly responsible for his success also! :)

Longbowman
12-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Disappointingly America-centric list with at least 3 non-Jews on it.

Tyler Danann
12-13-2014, 10:42 AM

I don't think AIPAC or the Neocons would agree with you entirely on that one MoJs, Israel is their best friend and what's good for the goose, isn't good for the goyim...

Tyler Danann
12-13-2014, 10:47 AM
I love this forum

I know! It's full of Jews and Aryans engaging in great tirades of resurgence! In fact I don't think in the history of the internet a forum has had two moderators like this dueling and swashbuckling around while others engage in digital skirmishing! LOL.

Smith
12-13-2014, 10:49 AM
I know it's full of Jews and Aryan's engaging in great tirades of resurgence! In fact I don't think in the history of the internet a forum has had two moderators like this dueling and swashbuckling around while others engage in digital skirmishing! LOL.

I love you

Tyler Danann
12-13-2014, 10:57 AM
I love you

That feeling is not mutual my little Khazar friend.

Smith
12-13-2014, 11:02 AM
That feeling is not mutual my little Khazar friend.
Why not, my little british friend? :(

Leliana
12-13-2014, 01:05 PM
There is no such thing as evil people.
Better start looking for them in Mohammed and his malicious Mekka- and Medina followers...up to THIS day!

StormBringer
12-13-2014, 01:20 PM
I thought Berkowitz admitted making up the Satanism and "demonic possession" claims, he's a born again Christian now and calls himself Son of Hope :rolleyes:
There's an interview with him in which the interviewer, some sort of a white Oprah, asks him what advice could he give to young couples :rotfl:
(run if you see a crouching man clutching at his knee?)

Tyler Danann
12-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Why not, my little british friend? :(

Well, it's complicated dude. I didn't say I disliked you, you sound a friendly Jew too.

It's just that love between the Jew and the Gentile can lead to unforeseen consequences. Even the H man himself may have been affected by such doings!

Besides which, I'm not being funny but I don't even know you. Telling a Jew I love him when I'm a straight dude and a Germanic is a bit much.
To put it into perspective, I wouldn't even tell Klaus the National Socialist I loved him and he's a Germanic brother lol!

Be cool man, go and chill on the beach of Tel Aviv and scope out some babes or something...

Tyler Danann
12-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I thought Berkowitz admitted making up the Satanism and "demonic possession" claims, he's a born again Christian now and calls himself Son of Hope :rolleyes:
There's an interview with him in which the interviewer, some sort of a white Oprah, asks him what advice could he give to young couples :rotfl:
(run if you see a crouching man clutching at his knee?)

He also said there were other (satanic) groups out there too that he met up with before going on his killing spree.

Loki
12-14-2014, 11:56 AM
The Jews in my opinion are for the most part the most evil "people" on Earth. Those who agree with me, I encourage you to post here with evidence of this. I'll start the thread off with 10 Jews who truly represent what this race stands for. :)

http://listverse.com/2012/05/25/top-10-people-who-give-judaism-a-bad-name/

I vaulted this thread. It will bring a bad name on Apricity if one of its senior moderators makes such an obviously crass anti-Semitic thread. Please don't.

Gustave H
12-14-2014, 04:03 PM
I vaulted this thread. It will bring a bad name on Apricity if one of its senior moderators makes such an obviously crass anti-Semitic thread. Please don't.

My feelings are hurt. :cry2

Loki
12-14-2014, 05:07 PM
My feelings are hurt. :cry2

I'm sorry dude, it's nothing personal :) But threads like these will ruin our reputation and effectively equate us with places like Stormfront and the like. Plus, it could deter "normal" people from signing up to our forum.

Gustave H
12-14-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry dude, it's nothing personal :) But threads like these will ruin our reputation and effectively equate us with places like Stormfront and the like. Plus, it could deter "normal" people from signing up to our forum.

I understand. I won't make them anymore. But, I would like to say the only reason I made the thread was to kind of give Anglojew a taste of his own medicine. I was tired of seeing his vehemently anti-Muslim threads. Muslims are mostly great people and I like them a lot unless they are too extreme. Muslims have the right to be members here too and are valuable as well, so we shouldn't have so many anti-Muslim threads in my opinion.

Loki
12-14-2014, 06:02 PM
I understand. I won't make them anymore. But, I would like to say the only reason I made the thread was to kind of give Anglojew a taste of his own medicine. I was tired of seeing his vehemently anti-Muslim threads. Muslims are mostly great people and I like them a lot unless they are too extreme. Muslims have the right to be members here too and are valuable as well, so we shouldn't have so many anti-Muslim threads in my opinion.

Understandable, but in this instance you targeted all Jews, not only Anglojew. And to be honest, Anglojew has a thick skin and it wouldn't bother him that much.

Gustave H
12-14-2014, 06:09 PM
Understandable, but in this instance you targeted all Jews, not only Anglojew

In the thread I stated there are definitely good Jews, and that I don't support genocide. And that it was mainly the Zionist elite that are the evil ones. Regardless, I'm not making any more anti-Jew threads. Too childish for me.

Leliana
12-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Muslims are mostly great people and I like them a lot unless they are too extreme. Muslims have the right to be members here too and are valuable as well, so we shouldn't have so many anti-Muslim threads in my opinion.
:banghead:

Oh Klaus...oh Klaus...:(

Gustave H
12-15-2014, 02:03 AM
:banghead:

Oh Klaus...oh Klaus...:(

I hold the belief that the Iranians are our racial comrades and that they must be treated as such. They are a good ally to have in the middle east and while I don't like Arabs so much, some of them are OK with me as well but in their own nations. Although, I have a few Muslim friends in real life.