PDA

View Full Version : A new (to me at least) category of thought crime: "hate facts"

Eldritch
04-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Peter Brimelow has discussed the expansion of speech codes to cover not just "hate speech" but "hate facts" -- that is, data that is objectively true, sometimes even deriving from government sources, but which might darken the public's outlook towards multiculturalism and thus must never be mentioned. Pointing out, for instance, that in America, blacks commit roughly 85 percent of interracial crime, which the New Century Foundation documented not too long ago, is certainly not allowed at the New York Times and would probably get most undergrads suspended.

"Hate facts" can be visual, too, as in you're not allowed to believe your lying eyes.

In Sweden, the press is regularly suppressing and altering pixelated crime photos in which the race of the alleged perpetrator is still discernible. Blurry images of brown and black faces are being digitally bleached in order to make criminals seem less African and Arab.

The European blogger Cordelia For Lear writes,

The left who constantly claims race doesn't matter, doesn't seem to be consistent with their claims when they deliberately blur (pixel) the non-whites photos in the press whilst adding the photoshop effect of bleaching the skin, giving the reader the impression that the alleged Swedish criminal trully is a Swedish man, white male. The opposite of course occours whenever there's white Swedish men who has committed a crime. Then the individual will be overly exposed, name, real, uncensored photoes and it will be written about for days.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_ialE7-GoQ48/S847YArbvOI/AAAAAAAAAy8/iYu9EE1Ch8A/s800/dsd.jpg

Link. (http://www.alternativeright.com/main/blogs/euro-centric/more-facecrimes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AlternativeRight+%28Alternati ve+Right%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail)

Charles U. Farley
04-27-2010, 04:23 PM
This is crazy. What is next... 'Hate Truths'?!?! :eek::confused:

Would the very important research of Robert Putnam be suppressed under these types of dastardly 'Hate Labels' instituted by Zionist Oppressors??

Diversity and trust within communities

In recent years, Putnam has been engaged in a comprehensive study of the relationship between trust within communities and their ethnic diversity. His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30 000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community has a correlation [expressed as a beta equal to 0.04 in a multiple regression analysis (see Putnam, 2007)], to less trust both between and within ethnic groups. Although only a single study and limited to American data, it claims to put into question both contact theory and conflict theory in inter-ethnic relations. According to conflict theory, distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group. According to contact theory, distrust will decline as members of different ethnic groups get to know and interact with each other. Putnam describes people of all races, sex and ages as "hunkering down" and going into their shells like a turtle. For example, he did not find any significant difference between 90 year olds and 30 year olds.

Low trust with high diversity not only affects ethnic groups, but is also associated with:
Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one's own influence.
Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
Less likelihood of working on a community project.
Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
Fewer close friends and confidants.
Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
More time spent watching television and more agreement that "television is my most important form of entertainment".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_commun ities

Sadie
04-27-2010, 08:08 PM
I mean, what's new? Almost self-evident facts about the inferiority of southern Europeans in virtually all fields of human activity (except in making noise and stealing) have been suppressed long ago in Europe, they are considered un-PC from the EU's point of view, so that the southerners can keep living off our financial handouts. The pan-European PC.

The Ripper
04-28-2010, 08:18 AM
I mean, what's new? Almost self-evident facts about the inferiority of southern Europeans in virtually all fields of human activity (except in making noise and stealing) have been suppressed long ago in Europe, they are considered un-PC from the EU's point of view, so that the southerners can keep living off our financial handouts. The pan-European PC.

Its just payment for having to endure British tourism. Stop being so obnoxious and ugly. ;)

Lenny
04-28-2010, 08:58 AM
"Hate Facts" is a great way of mocking Political Correctness.

The other good coinage I've heard recently is "Permanently-Disadvantaged Minorities" from Fred Reed. What more sharp and biting mockery of (ongoing) affirmative-action can there be than that. :D

Hate Speech --> Hate Facts
Disadvantaged minorities --> Permanently-disadvantaged minorities
...Let's keep them coming! :lmao

Wulfhere
04-28-2010, 10:39 AM
My favourite euphemism is "ethnically challenged".

Lenny
04-28-2010, 10:41 AM
My favourite euphemism is "ethnically challenged".Meaning?

Wulfhere
04-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Meaning?

Not sure. It was a joke...

Eldritch
04-28-2010, 12:14 PM
The other good coinage I've heard recently is "Permanently-Disadvantaged Minorities" from Fred Reed. What more sharp and biting mockery of (ongoing) affirmative-action can there be than that. :D

Fred on Everything is back! I thought he'd retired that site/blog already. Thanks for reminding me to check it out again. :thumbs up

Lulletje Rozewater
04-28-2010, 02:13 PM
"Hate Facts" is a great way of mocking Political Correctness.

Hate Speech --> Hate Facts
Disadvantaged minorities --> Permanently-disadvantaged minorities
...Let's keep them coming! :lmao

Mentally challenged
Boneheads

Svanhild
04-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Outrageous. But such proposals could backfire and result in self-ridiculing.