PDA

View Full Version : Can Lourdes Maria (Madonna's daughter) pass in Sicily, Saudi Arabia or Punjab?

lyllo
12-18-2014, 10:15 PM
http://i1.top.de/364/302364,pd_1/lourdes-ciccone.jpg

http://static.glamurama.uol.com.br/2013/08/Lourdes-maria.jpg

http://www.melodicamente.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lourdes-Maria-Ciccone.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKozjiFCQAEGCuF.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKoyYU7CQAAmjzZ.jpg

http://mdemulher.abril.com.br/sites/mdemulher/files/styles/retangular_horizontal_2/public/migracao/lourdes-maria-76547.jpg?itok=sHeD2C5o

Sikeliot
12-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Her dad is part AfroCuban. No.

Tiberio
12-18-2014, 10:40 PM
In Sicily no despite she is half italian on the mother side.

Ulla
12-19-2014, 12:08 AM
In Sicily no despite she is half italian on the mother side.

Her mother is half Italian, so Lourdes Maria is 1/4 Italian.

Ctwentysevenj
12-19-2014, 06:01 AM
Maybe in the levant. As Sikeliot pointed out her father is AfroCuban.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 06:04 AM
This is him. He is clearly part Afro-Cuban.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1094516/thumbs/o-CARLOS-LEON-DAD-LOURDES-facebook.jpg

rhiannon
12-19-2014, 06:32 AM
I can't take the eyebrows lol

lyllo
12-19-2014, 06:51 AM
Her dad is not more than a quadroon.

But maybe Palestine would be the best fit.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 06:52 AM

But maybe Palestine would be the best fit.

Well he has clear African ancestry.

Also
12-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Probably in Iran.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 07:30 AM
Well he has clear African ancestry.
I'm thinking her dad is about 10%-15% SSA. I've seen Cubans of that type, I spoke to one and he showed me his DNA test and he was just over 11% SSA, the rest Southern European (Iberian). So I think her dad Carlos is probably one of those type Cubans.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 07:31 AM
I'm thinking her dad is about 10%-15% SSA. I've seen Cubans of that type, I spoke to one and he showed me his DNA test and he was just over 11% SSA, the rest Southern European (Iberian). So I think her dad Carlos is probably one of those type Cubans.

He looks like a quadroon to me. If he was less African than that, his daughter could pass in Europe and she can't.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 07:38 AM

But maybe Palestine would be the best fit.To me, she's lacking the Semitic look Palestinians have. She's probably around 93%-95% European, most of it Mediterranean and about 5%-7% SSA, so I think maybe she could pass for a person who is European/North African mixed.

lyllo
12-19-2014, 07:40 AM
To me, she's lacking the Semitic look Palestinians have. She's probably around 93%-95% European, most of it Mediterranean and about 5%-7% SSA, so I think maybe she could pass for a person who is European/North African mixed.

I do think she passes in Sicily

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 07:42 AM
He looks like a quadroon to me. If he was less African than that, his daughter could pass in Europe and she can't.
Maybe, but we all know DNA is tricky like that. The guy who I said looked like his type that I saw his DNA test was only 11% SSA. He looked of the same type. Anyhow, he could be within a 10-20% SSA range. Actually to me he looks similar to a North African.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2014, 07:44 AM
To me, she's lacking the Semitic look Palestinians have. She's probably around 93%-95% European, most of it Mediterranean and about 5%-7% SSA, so I think maybe she could pass for a person who is European/North African mixed.

I agree. her face might not be really of a European but I don't really see none-Caucasoid influence in her. that being said, looks Caucasoid like European/North African mixed or European-Arabian mixed also.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 07:45 AM
I do think she passes in SicilyMaybe, but to me she looks like someone that is a European with North african influence. Especially in the first pic, but less so in the others. So maybe, maybe not.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 07:46 AM
I agree. her face might not be really of a European but I don't really see none-Caucasoid influence in her. that being said, looks Caucasoid like European/North African mixed or European-Arabian mixed also.

Yes, true. To me though, she looks almost entirely European, but with this North African like component. I don't see anything semitic in her face to be eastern.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Why would she look Sicilian? Madonna is central Italian (Abruzzese) and French. Her dad is Cuban and is mixed. Abruzzese could look Sicilian, but the rest of her heritage is very different.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Yes, true. To me though, she looks almost entirely European, but with this North African like component. I don't see anything semitic in her face to be eastern.

Agreed. I believe people letting the biased of what they know take over their classification. in my opinion she could pass in southern Europe, sure maybe not typical but could pass as an exotic type or as you said pred. European with North African influence.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2014, 07:52 AM
even as an Gypsy influence. I seen some with Gypsy ancestry that look like her.

alfieb
12-19-2014, 07:53 AM
I'll never understand this place.

HER FATHER has non-white admixture.
Therefore, SHE can't pass in a white country.

I don't see visible SSA admixture in her phenotype.

She could pass in Sicily, albeit as one of the more exotic-looking people. I'd imagine she would pass easier in the Levant.

Sikeliot
I could see that.

Isleņo

He probably could be a quadroon though most definitely. I think we are all guessing. But he could be 25% SSA, it's quite possible. If that was true, that would put her around 12% SSA give or take a few percent and could give her a North African influenced appearance. I just don't see anything Semitic in her face to say some psuedo-Arabian/Levantine influence.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 07:54 AM

She could pass in Sicily, albeit as one of the more exotic-looking people. I'd imagine she would pass easier in the Levant.

I see the non-Caucasoid in her though, but I might be biased because I know it is there.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 07:57 AM

I think she could pass in either the Canary Islands or as an exotic Sicilian, maybe better in the Canaries. But to me she looks like a European with some North African influence. But everyone has their opinions.

alfieb
12-19-2014, 07:58 AM
I see the non-Caucasoid in her though, but I might be biased because I know it is there.
Right, it's like someone telling you "That hot girl in the corner is a tranny." and then asking you "Can you tell?"

Obviously you're going to look, and then be more inclined to think to yourself "yeah, I can totally see an adam's apple, and look at those hands..."

But if you weren't told, who knows.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 07:58 AM
This picture she almost looks Iranian.

http://mdemulher.abril.com.br/sites/mdemulher/files/styles/retangular_horizontal_2/public/migracao/lourdes-maria-76547.jpg?itok=sHeD2C5o

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Right, it's like someone telling you "That hot girl in the corner is a tranny." and then asking you "Can you tell?"

Obviously you're going to look, and then be more inclined to think to yourself "yeah, I can totally see an adam's apple, and look at those hands..."

But if you weren't told, who knows.

I think she is facially closer to Madonna but I see some vague African influence in her that would make me think there was minor admixture, though in a lot of photos she looks Iranian or Afghan to me too so I don't know.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:01 AM

I can see it in some pics it's obvious, in others its not as obvious. I don't know what that component appears like to you, but to me looks like North African influenced.

http://gossipblog.girlpower.it/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/lourdes-maria_ciccone_perezhilton.jpg

lyllo
12-19-2014, 08:01 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKozjiFCQAEGCuF.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKoyYU7CQAAmjzZ.jpg

These two photos especially she looks Sicilian

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 08:03 AM
I can see it in some pics it's obvious, in others its not as obvious. I don't know what that component appears like to you, but to me looks like North African influenced.

I'd have thought part South Asian.

But I know it is the African ancestry that gives her the darkness, since Madonna is not dark and she surpasses typical Iberian darkness too.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:04 AM

But then pics like this, she just looks Mediterranean European:

http://gossip.legginotizie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lourdes-Maria-Ciccone-figlia-Madonna.jpg

Strange.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 08:05 AM
But then pics like this, she just looks Mediterranean European:

http://gossip.legginotizie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Lourdes-Maria-Ciccone-figlia-Madonna.jpg

Strange.

That time I see Levantine.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:06 AM

Yes, I agree. I think she's on the cusp, in some pics she looks exotic and in others she looks Mediterranean European. Strange, no?

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:07 AM
This to me looks Mediterranean European, I don't see anything semitic.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:10 AM
I'd have thought part South Asian.

But I know it is the African ancestry that gives her the darkness, since Madonna is not dark and she surpasses typical Iberian darkness too.
See, to me the face looks North African influenced, but her eyebrows don't look typical for a North African or even a European with North African admixture, so maybe the eyebrows were bringing you to the east, I don't know. But then in other pics, she looks Mediterranean European to me. So it's like in some pics I see a European, in others I see an admixed European. Like in some pics, she could pass as Sicilian, in others as Canarian and in some just something hard to identify. I don't think we've seen a confusing phenotype like this one in a while, lol

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:12 AM
Do you think her dad could pass as a Moroccan?

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 08:14 AM
Yes.

Her eye shape is more eastern. Large eyes like that are common in the Levant. Ariana Grande has similar eyes and people find her exotic too.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2014, 08:14 AM

Agreed. I seen some Sicilians who look like this, her. maybe not typical but yeah.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2014, 08:17 AM

I thought many "Levantines" could be Sicilian and Sicilians could be "Levantines"...? :ranger: I seen and heard many things.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Why would she look Sicilian? Madonna is central Italian (Abruzzese) and French. Her dad is Cuban and is mixed. Abruzzese could look Sicilian, but the rest of her heritage is very different.True. I was just looking at many pics of her, and in most she just looks like a Mediterranean European, exotic in some, not so exotic in others. Some of her pics look like she's a Euro mixed with something and others don't. But I see plenty pics of her that could pass in Mediterranean Europe. Maybe atypical, but passing.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:18 AM
I thought many "Levantines" could be Sicilian and Sicilians could be "Levantines"...? :ranger: I seen and heard many things.

I honestly don't see anything in her face that is semitic and Levantines are usually semitic in the face.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:20 AM
Lol, that's some great sarcasm!

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 08:21 AM

Yes, but there is something off about her. She's almost Sicilian looking but to me something is off.

Here she passes.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/GTY_madonna_Lourdes_ml_140613_16x9_992.jpg

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:23 AM
Yes, but there is something off about her. She's almost Sicilian looking but to me something is off.

Here she passes.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/GTY_madonna_Lourdes_ml_140613_16x9_992.jpg
I think it's safe to say she could pass atypically in Mediterranean European countries. I think we are trying to hard now.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 08:25 AM
I can't see her as a full Iberian. She has an eastern vibe.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2014, 08:26 AM

Here she passes.

So you telling me and agree she could pass like the average Levantine could be almost pass for Sicilian but has something is off.

Sikeliot
12-19-2014, 08:30 AM
So you telling me and agree she could pass like the average Levantine could be almost pass for Sicilian but has something is off.

Some Levantines fit just fine in Sicily, others look off. Anyway she is borderline and it varies by the photo.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:32 AM
I can't see her as a full Iberian. She has an eastern vibe.

There are features that I could say that are Levantine like like those eyebrows, lol

But I don't see anything semitic in her face how you see in the face of Levantines for me to say that. But maybe she could pass there as atypical, but maybe they could tell she wasn't, I don't know. Would be nice to hear from a Levantine right now, lol.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2014, 08:33 AM

I think it's safe to say she could pass atypically in Mediterranean European countries. I think we are trying to hard now.

Yeah, this being said, she could pass as some atypically Mediterranean European.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Some Levantines fit just fine in Sicily, others look off. Anyway she is borderline and it varies by the photo.

Isn't that weird how she varies so much in photos? She's definitely one of the most borderline people I've seen in a while. Maybe the dad has something else in him, lol There were a few Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians go to Cuba.

Isleņo
12-19-2014, 08:39 AM
Yeah, this being said, she could pass as some atypically Mediterranean European.

Yeah, I think I was trying to tie the conversation off at that point.

aherne
12-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Lebanon/Syria

special
12-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Why would she look Sicilian? Madonna is central Italian (Abruzzese) and French. Her dad is Cuban and is mixed. Abruzzese could look Sicilian, but the rest of her heritage is very different.

because in this site you created the idea that Sicilians are an "exotic" race different from the rest of Italians

Ulla
12-19-2014, 04:12 PM
This picture she almost looks Iranian.

http://mariatatsos.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/golshifteh-copia.jpg

TheForeigner
12-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Yes she can pass as Italian, relatively light Indian or Gypsy and typical Middle Eastern. Father is maybe octoroon.

arian
12-20-2014, 06:00 PM
I currently live in Saudi Arabia, and have spent a lot of time in Punjab. From that, I can say both, with the caveat that the only thing that distinguishes nationality / ethnicity in Saudi Arabia is the dress. A blonde in a thobe is a Syrian. An Indian in a thobe is Saudi. Natives aside, the influx of peoples in both areas over millennia means there is no Saudi or Punjabi "look". Haplotypes are horse$#!+ for people who are insecure about not being white... Most west Asians ("Europeans") could pass in South Asia, Arabia and North Africa...

Leto
12-20-2014, 06:12 PM
89% European and visible African features?:eek:

Leto
12-20-2014, 06:15 PM

+1

Leto
12-20-2014, 06:17 PM
Father is maybe octoroon.
More like a quadroon.

Isleņo
12-21-2014, 03:32 AM
89% European and visible African features?:eek:

Wasn't visible African features, but rather a strange phenotype that looked similar to Carlos. Didn't look European or African. Looked North African-like. But you know genotype doesn't equal phenotype. Carlos on the other hand could be anywhere from 10%-25% SSA, we don't know for sure everyone is just guessing. Actually in the old casta in Latin America, someone that was 3/4 European and 1/4 SSA was called a Morisco because they looked similar to Moroccans, so it's possible.

Isleņo
12-21-2014, 03:35 AM
She looks Latina....def not Sicilian or Italian.

What type of Latina, there are several different races in Latin America

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-21-2014, 03:35 AM
The dad looks North African or Morrocan.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-21-2014, 03:44 AM
She looks Latina....def not Sicilian or Italian.

? what type of "Latina", because there are many different races in Latin America...Also ya are the main real Latino look. that being said, we can be speaking of some type of Latina from Latin America or from from Italy. the Latino/a motherland

Bobby Martnen
02-05-2015, 03:18 AM
Saudi Arabia would be the best match out of the ones you listed, Sicily the worst. The Levant would be an even better match.

NSXD60
02-05-2015, 04:09 AM
Saudi Arabia

Ctwentysevenj
02-05-2015, 05:47 AM
Saudi Arabia.

Trun
02-05-2015, 07:28 AM
I'd guess Persian if I didn't know what she is.