Shepherd
12-20-2014, 06:19 AM
http://i.4cdn.org/int/1419059625052.jpg

Shepherd
12-20-2014, 04:15 PM
bump

Stefan_Dusan
12-20-2014, 04:37 PM
from this group, they look European to me, a good fit would be Austria to my eyes.

Shepherd
12-20-2014, 04:40 PM
from this group, they look European to me, a good fit would be Austria to my eyes.

Im interested what people think of the guy in the black t shirt

he looks really odd to me, what phenotype is that?

Stefan_Dusan
12-20-2014, 04:40 PM
Im interested what people think of the guy in the black t shirt

he looks really odd to me, what phenotype is that?

it's impossible to tell from a profile, but a lot of American Euro-mutts have the same profile.

Shepherd
12-20-2014, 04:41 PM
I think the tall one in the back, second from left, looks Balkan

Stefan_Dusan
12-20-2014, 04:43 PM
I think the tall one in the back, second from left, looks Balkan

he can pass a norid but he gives me germanic vibe.

Anyways, I think these fighters are all from one village, so they don't represent average look, as even in Balkans some villages can be mostly blonde and others mostly black.

Here is a bunch of pics :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHoxyYWoPdc

Shepherd
12-20-2014, 04:45 PM

Anyways, I think these fighters are all from one village, so they don't represent average look, as even in Balkans some villages can be mostly blonde and others mostly black.

I agree this isn't a very representative group

Illancha
12-20-2014, 05:03 PM

The first and third have a very average Chechen Mtebid look. The Norid looking one in the back is most likely from a highland village.

The guy in the black t-shirt (and formal shoes :laugh:) is far less typical and looks mixed.

All in all they do represent the average look in their respective regions quite well.