PDA

View Full Version : Gents, what chest hair 'pattern' do you have?

Osweo
04-29-2010, 01:47 AM
There was a silly argument in another thread, in which this picture was referred to;
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Chest_hair_growth.jpg

Where do you fit on this scheme?

I'm number three. The belly doesn't quite join up with the chest, apart from a few stragglers. :p

WOW! Wiki describes me perfectly!;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chest_hair

Some individuals (of say the pattern in diagram 3) have spirals on their upper pectoral regions (several inches from the nipple towards the neck) which run clockwise on the left breast and counter-clockwise on the right.
:eek::thumbs up

Pallantides
04-29-2010, 01:53 AM
I shave my chest, but I think it's most similar to pattern 2.

Falkata
04-29-2010, 01:57 AM
1,5 :( Even Legolas is hairier than me

Grumpy Cat
04-29-2010, 01:58 AM
Just a woman's input here...

Chest hair is best shaven...

Pallantides
04-29-2010, 02:00 AM
1,5 :( Even Legolas is hairier than me

I thought all Southern Europeans were atleast pattern 3 :eek:
I'm just joking with you :p

Electronic God-Man
04-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Hmmm I suppose it's the first one, but it's not like the chart or the dude pictured on the wiki page...

I tried to redraw #1 to fit...It's sort in a triangular pattern.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4539&d=1272506339

Unfortunately, some people think it looks like a heart. :p

Falkata
04-29-2010, 02:06 AM
I thought all Southern Europeans were atleast pattern 3 :eek:
I'm just joking with you :p

We are hairier compared with baltids for example, but i´ve seen many brits and hairy germans around there too. Anyway I´ve a very spanish look in everything except regarding bodyhair :p
I shave my chest too because i prefer to look like a metrosexual than like a teenager :(

Jamt
04-29-2010, 02:08 AM
Nr 4 but more so, I am Jamt. I don’t have particular hairy back, legs and arms or shoulders and mustache is disappointing but cheek burns are respect. I shaved my chest once. My ass is hairy heterosexual.

Nodens
04-29-2010, 02:11 AM
On Chest: #3
On Back: Chewbacca

la bombe
04-29-2010, 02:14 AM

Personally, I don't really care. Back hair however... :puke:

Saruman
04-29-2010, 02:15 AM
Err, I'm not even 1 on that scale regarding the chest in particular, and I'm supposed to be a hairy men from dinarids.:eek::p

Osweo
04-29-2010, 02:26 AM
Hmm.... Might be worth saying that I've experienced a marked spurt in growth in just the last two years or so, of thickness and area. The shoulders are starting now... ;)

So I think age has some relevance here, as well as the usual genetic and nutrition/health factors.

Guapo
04-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Number 1. Legs are even less hairier. My pubes are reddish in color, anywhoo... Must be from mongoloid admixture :rockon:

Guapo
04-29-2010, 02:40 AM
Err, I'm not even 1 on that scale regarding the chest in particular, and I'm supposed to be a hairy men from dinarids.:eek::p

Dinarids aren't hairy, Yugoslavs in general aren't.

Loddfafner
04-29-2010, 02:58 AM
I've got a thick coat of fur. I make old Greek ladies look like Palantides.

Cato
04-29-2010, 03:02 AM
Chewbacca. :)

Saruman
04-29-2010, 03:28 AM
Dinarids aren't hairy, Yugoslavs in general aren't.

Very mature progressive dinarid variants like this one are usually somewhat hairy:
http://www.farma.rtvpink.com/images/farmer_branko_babovic.jpg
it's possibly due to mediterranid element in them, I guess, but with my more robust type UP element possibly brings less hair. My father is more hairy though not in legs, but mother which is nordid-dinarid is not hairy, it could be from her. My legs have somewhat more hair but in general I'm not hairy.
Yes, as in your case I noticed hair pigmentation decreases going down from the skull.

Grumpy Cat
04-29-2010, 03:31 AM

Yeah back hair is gross.

I also appreciate it if a guy shaves, or at the very least, trims, his nether regions. :P

Guapo
04-29-2010, 03:32 AM
Very mature progressive dinarid variants like this one are usually somewhat hairy:

it's possibly due to mediterranid element in them, I guess, but with my more robust type UP element possibly brings less hair. My father is more hairy though not in legs, but mother which is nordid-dinarid is not hairy, it could be from her. My legs have somewhat more hair but in general I'm not hairy.
Yes, as in your case I noticed hair pigmentation decreases going down from the skull.

He's actually a good example of a Dinarid/Dormitor type.

Saruman
04-29-2010, 03:46 AM
He's actually a good example of a Dinarid/Dormitor type.

Yes, actually he is from Niksic, near Durmitor. One can hardly be more dinarid than him. So would you say that the folk from durmitor are dinarids?
It seems in Montenegro there are areas where typical dinarid is more dominant, and areas where more robust type is more common.

Guapo
04-29-2010, 04:05 AM
It seems in Montenegro there are areas where typical dinarid is more dominant, and areas where more robust type is more common.

I don't think this applies anymore. You know yourself people have been moving around the Balkans for centuries. I only know that actor from "Kursadzije", other than that I didn't know his background :D

Sol Invictus
04-29-2010, 04:27 AM
No. 1 exactly.

vp01
04-29-2010, 04:56 AM
between №2 and №3, but little hair. inspite of it, my legs are hairy like hell.

Arne
04-29-2010, 04:58 AM
Yes, my legs are hairy but my chest is pure obviously..
Shall i shave the legs :D
I´d shoven my armpits .. but not my arms ..
It´s less sweaty in the Summer..

Lithium
04-29-2010, 04:58 AM
I'm still sixteen and I even can't fit in number 1
rofl.. :D

anonymaus
04-29-2010, 06:15 AM
something like 2.5. i have straight body hair so it actually looks "nice", i suppose; but i hate body hair so i get rid of pretty much all of it, making my 2.5 a 0.0

Psychonaut
04-29-2010, 06:57 AM
I've transitioned into a number three in the last year or so and, if my male relatives are an indicator, will end up as a four in a few years. I don't really have any back hair yet though.

Arrow Cross
04-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Animals need body hair. Civilized beings don't. We have clothes to fulfill its use.

The Lawspeaker
04-29-2010, 01:25 PM
I am a 4 - I am a real Chewbacca but then again I shave.

vp01
04-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Animals need body hair. Civilized beings don't. We have clothes to fulfill its use.

so blacks and mongoloids are more cilvilized being than whites? :D rofl

Arrow Cross
04-29-2010, 02:51 PM
so blacks and mongoloids are more cilvilized being than whites? :D rofl
They needed less of it in pre-modern times due to warmer climates, among other factors. Now that nobody needs it, nobody should have it.

Except for Chewbacca. His civilization clearly cannot be questioned.

Daos
04-29-2010, 02:57 PM

You're as smooth as a baby's bum and you're ashamed of it, admit it!;)

I'm somewhat like #3, just that it looks more like a Thor's Hammer and it's not very thick.:p Oh, and the ladies love it!:cool:

Allenson
04-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Put me down for a two-and-a-half, coverage-wise.

The only back hair I have of any consequence is in the 'small' of my back. Arm & leg hair are moderate and facial & head hair both are rather heavy.

vp01
04-29-2010, 03:08 PM
btw,

Animals need body hair.
human = animal. or something between animal and superior being, in best case. if u dont think so - it is your problem.

SuuT
04-29-2010, 03:10 PM
I have hairy arms and legs and can grow a full beard but I am otherwise hairless. I have a fuzzy butt, though...soft and downey.

SuuT
04-29-2010, 03:35 PM
...:confused2:...why do you dudes shave your chests...? :icon_ask: don't you have razor burn all of the time...?...doesn't it take forever in the shower...? errr....is it a vanity thing...? :confused2:... I don't get it.

Jamt
04-29-2010, 03:36 PM
In Sweden you might say “han har inge hår i arslet” = That guy has no hair on his ass, meaning he is homosexual or maybe just unmanly.

The Lawspeaker
04-29-2010, 03:39 PM
...:confused2:...why do you dudes shave your chests...? :icon_ask: don't you have razor burn all of the time...?...doesn't it take forever in the shower...? errr....is it a vanity thing...? :confused2:... I don't get it.
For hygenical reasons. :)

anonymaus
04-29-2010, 03:40 PM

I find body hair uncomfortable and I most definitely look better without it.

SuuT
04-29-2010, 03:41 PM
In Sweden you might say “han har inge hår i arslet” = That guy has no hair on his ass, meaning he is homosexual or maybe just unmanly.

Or Fjolla bögjävel ;).

Tabiti
04-29-2010, 03:42 PM
My man and my father are between 1 and two. So the myth of hairy Balkan men is busted ;)

Smaland
04-29-2010, 03:48 PM
A more relevant question: what do the ladies prefer? :)

Allenson
04-29-2010, 03:49 PM

Yeah, the only shaving I do is my face...and even that is only every few days. Forget about shaving my bush!

Au natural for this boy.

Dragging sharp metal across my skin isn't my idea of fun. :cool:

Tabiti
04-29-2010, 03:50 PM
As long as he's not hairy like monkey, neither shaved it's OK.

SuuT
04-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah, the only shaving I do is my face...and even that is only every few days. Forget about shaving my bush!

Au natural for this boy.

:D AHhahahah... See, I do some manscaping in the netherworld. I'm a grower not a shower and want to look as large and intimidating as is possible at all times. :D

poiuytrewq0987
04-29-2010, 03:59 PM
This is me: http://cdn.mgsrvr.com/funnies/newgreat/hairyman.jpg

Vulpix
04-29-2010, 04:03 PM

the smoother the better. 100%=mega bonus

Arrow Cross
04-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Dragging sharp metal across my skin isn't my idea of fun. :cool:
http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/doing_it_wrong_bike.jpg

Clean, fast, painless and comfortable:

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/shaving-11.jpg

P.s.: Body-builders with arms and legs the size of a Corinthian pillar also tend to polish their whole bodies. Try calling one of those guys a "fag". :p

Osweo
04-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Or Fjolla bögjävel ;).
Sissy fag-fucker! I love it! :D

Hmmm, could we add another level of degradation to the God of the Wends?:

Each trembling leaf and whistling wind they hear,
As ghastly bug their hair on end doth rear,
wrote Spenser in the Faerie Queene. And Shakespeare uses the word several times. In The Taming of the Shrew: "Tush! tush! fear (frighten) boys with bugs." In The Winter's Tale: "The bug, which you would frighten me with, I seek." "We have a horror for uncouth monsters," wrote L'Estrange; "but upon experience, all these bugs grow familiar and easy to us." We use the word still in the form of Bogie and Bugbear and Bogart.

By its root we know that the word belongs to the same series of ideas as the Irish Phooka, the English Puck, the German SpUk, and our modern word Spook But whence came this form of the word? Sir Walter Scott, in Harold the Dauntless, makes Jutta, the outlaw's wife, by the Tyne, invoke Zernebock, by which is meant Tchernebog--the Black God, a Sclavonic deity. In fact, God is Bog in the Sclave tongues. Bielebog is the White God, but Grimm greatly doubts whether among the ancient Sciaves there existed any discrimination between a White and a Black God.

As Zernebock does not satisfy Jutta by his answer, she strikes the altar and exclaims:--
Hence! to the land of fog and waste,
There fittest is thine influence placed,
Thou powerless, sluggish Deity!
And ne'er shall Briton bend the knee
Again before so poor a God.

As a matter of fact, neither Briton nor Northumbrian Scandinavian ever did bow the knee to the Sclave Bog. The introduction of the Bug, Bogie, Bogart into our Northern counties and into Scotland is due to the extensive colonisation of all Northern Britain by the Danes or Northmen. These had been brought into contact previously with Sciaves in Russia, where they founded a dynasty, and along the Prussian and Pomeranian shores of the Baltic; and they had learned there to scoff at the Sclavonic God and turn him into a bogie, much as later Christian Anglo-Saxons converted the gods of Valhalla into demons. The colonists brought with them to Northumbria the conception of fiendish spirits as the gods of the despised Sclaves. We have no reason to suppose that there ever was a migration of Sclaves into Northumbria, bringing their deities with them, and so giving rise to legends of Bogies. The Danish and Norwegian settlers brought the conception ready-made with them. The final degradation to which the supreme deity of the Sclaves has had to submit has been to confer a name on a particularly offensive insect that does promenade in the night and prove itself a torment.

(I don't believe any of that for a moment, though! :D)

Only fjolla bogjavels ask such questions! Ladies prefer men who don't give a damn for the preferences of ladies. :strokebeard:

Hirsute Pride Worldwide!

Liffrea
04-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Number four, I'm seriously hairy, chest, abdomen, meat and two veg, arsehole, legs, I only get a few strays on my back.

I wouldn’t consider shaving my hair. Real men have hairs.:D

anonymaus
04-29-2010, 04:17 PM
:D AHhahahah... See, I do some manscaping in the netherworld. I'm a grower not a shower and want to look as large and intimidating as is possible at all times. :D

Try painting the head like Bullet Bill from SMB.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/gotenks992/Mario/Nintendo_Bullet_Bill_Buckle.jpg

W. R.
04-29-2010, 04:18 PM
No hair at all. Well, may be two or three, but they are too thin to be visible.

Also if I tried to grow a beard, it would look laughable. But it is normal for most Polesians.

SuuT
04-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Try painting the head like Bullet Bill from SMB.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/gotenks992/Mario/Nintendo_Bullet_Bill_Buckle.jpg

Why it gotta be black, neeigga? WHy I gotta be cut, foo?

Liffrea
04-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Whiteruthenian
Also if I tried to grow a beard, it would look laughable.

Mine grows thick but not very long….this is the beard I’m still talking about here.

My head hair is thinning……I think it migrated south.

anonymaus
04-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Why it gotta be black, neeigga? WHy I gotta be cut, foo?

Because Bullet Bill is a big black bullet with a spitfire face. If you want bullet bill to wear a big fleshy turtleneck, go for it!

Bloodeagle
04-29-2010, 04:42 PM
P.s.: Body-builders with arms and legs the size of a Corinthian pillar also tend to polish their whole bodies. Try calling one of those guys a "fag".
It's been my experience in the gym that many of the vain bodybuilders are fags!:D

Radojica
04-29-2010, 05:02 PM
I go for three :embarrassed

Bloodeagle
04-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I am definitely a #3. I do occasionally find and pluck a stray black hair stemming from the shoulders. I have incredibly hairy arms that stops right above the elbow. With my shirt on it looks very Chuck Norris-ish! http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:PHN7k1xjif6TfM:http://www.zombiefish.com/images/ChuckNorrisApproved.png
Lately, I have started to shave my face so that I may properly wear a respirator at work or a gas mask at home.
Sometimes I do feel like a blond monkey, but I find it fitting, considering my people are some of the most brutal and brave people to still walk this planet. :D

Falkata
04-29-2010, 06:43 PM

I have just a bit of hair in my chest and I look better without it. Also, depilatory cream is enough for me, once a month. It doesn´t take more than 10 minutes.

Jarl
04-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Interesting. It seems Uralics, some Slavs, and some Scandinavians have the least hair. While Western Euros seem to have more.

Osweo
04-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Also, depilatory cream is enough for me, once a month.
wtf

I held my tongue about people shaving... but CREAM?!??!!? ACTUALLY GOING OUT TO A SHOP and BUYING SOME COSMETIC for it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

CHRIST, what's the world coming to, AT ALL?!?!?!?!? :eek:

You bunch of utter QUEERS! :tsk::tsk::tsk:

:eek:

EDIT: Google Adverts somehow decided that this was appropriate to put on this page;
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CLPW6d_t0_7b_gEQ2AUYTzIIfbbanmO7034
... and I'm inclined to agree!

Loki
04-29-2010, 07:06 PM
I am smooth in more ways than one.

Tabiti
04-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Depilatory cream is not good for that delicate zone, better don't do it that way.

Falkata
04-29-2010, 07:14 PM
It works good for me, I´ve never had a problem with it . Maybe for hairier people it´s harder, i dont know, but for my little hair is perfect and i dont need to use a razor close to my nipples :eek:
And depilatory creams are very easy to find Osweo :D In every supermarket around here that kind of creams are close to the shampoos, deodorants and other stuff.

esaima
04-29-2010, 07:27 PM
;) 2,55

Stefan
04-29-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm probably too young to be answering this, but I guess I could participate. Between Number 2 & 3 is probably most fitting for now, but I have more hair on my stomach than my chest. None of it is too dense though, so it isn't all that noticeable from a distance, but I expect that to change as I grow older. Hopefully never the shoulders though :no000000:.

Murphy
04-29-2010, 07:33 PM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8363/fathairy.jpg

Probably a little fatter.

poiuytrewq0987
04-29-2010, 07:38 PM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8363/fathairy.jpg

Probably a little fatter.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/aussiejedi/man-boobs.jpg

Svanhild
04-29-2010, 08:07 PM
Some hairs on a man's chest are alright and virile. I just don't like it if they cover the entire chest or encroach on the shoulder, the back or the neck. Yuck! Trimming could be a fine idea to most men. :wink

Osweo
04-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Trimming could be a fine idea to most men. :wink

Pfffffffffffffffttt!!!!

My arse!

Calling all real men; we are at risk of being surrounded by metrosexual smooth-bodied faggotry! Join our testosterone-fuelled forces and stand proudly and defiantly hairy against this threat!
Join now!;
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/group.php?groupid=129

(Good idea, Daos. Multumesc :thumbs up)

Jarl
04-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Yuck! Trimming could be a fine idea to most men. :wink

Yuck! You can trim mine... I have ample fields to graze on :P

Nodens
04-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Pfffffffffffffffttt!!!!

My arse!

Calling all real men; we are at risk of being surrounded by metrosexual smooth-bodied faggotry! Join our testosterone-fuelled forces and stand proudly and defiantly hairy against this threat!
Join now!;

Whilst I generally avoid causes, this is indeed worthy of support.

Arrow Cross
04-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Pfffffffffffffffttt!!!!

My arse!

Join now!;

Oh noes. They're angry. And they're coming for us!...

JMjLuYo2pA0

Grumpy Cat
04-29-2010, 09:37 PM
:D AHhahahah... See, I do some manscaping in the netherworld.

And ladies appreciate it...

Personally, when I go down on a guy, I don't want to be able to floss.

Don
04-29-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm closer to 3.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Chest_hair_growth.jpg
Nothing in my back (but sporadical isolated hairs, sometimes one of them escapes my attention for months and can grow long alone and proud) or other places but in the chest and (soft hair) in a perfect line going down to meet pubis.

I'm just like this:

Note: I will try to forget the names of all of you that have admitted here that you... SHAVE your body hairs! Maricas... :)

Saruman
04-29-2010, 11:58 PM
It's a close battle between hairy and hairless.:D Interestingly most fall in the two extremes. Void, why have you voted as a woman, with your vote there would have been a draw.:confused:;)

Jägerstaffel
04-30-2010, 12:05 AM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/heart_chest_hair.jpg

You like?

la bombe
04-30-2010, 12:56 AM

For me, it doesn't matter. If I find a guy attractive and he has chest hair, it's not going to change how I feel. Same goes for if he has no hair at all. Although I do like a "happy trail" :embarrassed

Guapo
04-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Although I do like a "happy trail" :embarrassed

Front or back?

Turkophagos
04-30-2010, 04:51 AM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/JohnnyReno/mankini.jpg?t=1272603011

la bombe
04-30-2010, 05:08 AM
Front or back?

The front :p

lei.talk
04-30-2010, 04:35 PM
:icon1: why would you be back there :icon1:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2d83j9k.jpg (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15035)

vp01
05-08-2010, 02:22 PM
between №2 and №3, but little hair. inspite of it, my legs are hairy like hell.
My legs actually:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2441/dscn0041z.jpg
:D

Cato
05-08-2010, 02:25 PM
http://animehistory.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/chewbacca.jpg

*Random assortment of grunts and growls which translates to "I'm dead sexy!"*

kwp_wp
05-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I see choices have been expanded now :thumb001:.
At the start of the thread there was no suitable option for my hair pattern -though I'm not sure if I can even call it 'a pattern' :confused:. I am almost hairless on my chest. And I must admit I like it and I don't regret that I have no hair there.

Piparskeggr
05-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Full compliment across the entire of width chest and belly, very light band between them; upper back, too. :thumbs

Franz
05-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Right now in my early 20s my chest and abdomen are at stage 3. My back is hairless.

Smaland
10-10-2010, 01:04 AM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/JohnnyReno/mankini.jpg?t=1272603011

E0PIdWdw15U

:D

Lábaru
10-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Little to no hair

Raikaswinþs
10-10-2010, 01:28 AM

don't tell that to my gf. she likes it the way it is (Im not specially hairy tho)

I'd say I'm a 2.5

San Galgano
10-10-2010, 01:46 AM
I had a friend who had a doormat at the place of chests
I'm between the shape of 1 and 3 but i have not so much hair though.

Gamera
10-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Little to no hair I think, but my father had a jungle there.

la bombe
10-10-2010, 01:50 AM
Chest hair is underrated, it's really fun to play with.

Debaser11
10-10-2010, 01:59 AM
I have thick chest hair. It's enough to cause a bit of an uproar if I have to take my shirt off. My back has largely been spared at least. And guys, don't shave your chest especially if you have thick hair. My roommate did and it looked like shit. Just laser it off if it bothers you that much.

Smaland
10-10-2010, 02:05 AM
I thick chest hair. It's enough to cause a bit of an uproar if I have to take my shirt off. My back has largely been spared at least. And guys, don't shave your chest especially if you have thick hair. My roommate did and it looked like shit. Just laser it off if it bothers you that much.

Especially if you have hair on your arms and shoulders. If you shave under those circumstances, it just looks like a big bare spot in a rug. :)

Debaser11
10-10-2010, 02:10 AM
I'd see my roommate's chest hair start coming back in like a beard. It was disgusting. It looked bad, probably felt bad, and it screamed "I shave my chest like a pussy." (If you have a naturally hairless chest, that's fine. But guys are not supposed to be that vain where they are taking razors across their chests. It's not masculine.) Thankfully, my shoulders are okay. Sometimes I have to whip out the tweezers to grab a few strays. Not fun.

Apocales
10-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Are the Irish known to be hairy? I am German-Irish and I nearly got an Austin Powers' on my me. :(

Neanderthal
10-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Mine's 3, very thick and brown.

Arne
10-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Are the Irish known to be hairy? I am German-Irish and I nearly got an Austin Powers' on my me. :(
Well, i weren´t ever hairy.

Vasconcelos
10-10-2010, 09:39 PM
About 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 , I reckon.

Debaser11
10-10-2010, 10:12 PM

I think the taxonomy thread will give you better answers in this area. Thinking about hairiness in terms of ethnicity can be misleading.

Monolith
10-10-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't have any. :icon_neutral:

Vasconcelos
10-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Chest hair is underrated, it's really fun to play with.

My gf says the very same thing, which is why now I don't remove it as I used to.

Moonbird
10-14-2010, 02:40 PM

Yep I agree completely. But hair on the back is even worse.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 08:02 AM
Not much hair, just enough to look manly, not enough to wanna shave it. None on back.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-17-2014, 08:03 AM

I think that's more a scottish thing.

GrebluBro
02-17-2014, 08:08 AM
Women love Pattern-3 and that is mine too :)