PDA

View Full Version : Interracial Family

Ĉmeric
01-16-2009, 11:00 PM
A "touching story" (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090115.winaugurationemersons0115/BNStory/obamainauguration/home) (:rolleyes2:) of an interracial Canadian family traveling to Washington for Tuesday's history making (:shakefist) inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama.:sad_shakefist: I'm posting it because I think the family looks interesting from a anthropological p.o.v.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=314&d=1232150373

TheGreatest
01-16-2009, 11:07 PM
I stopped watching CNN because all I've been seeing are blacks receiving invitation to see Obama's inauguration. :rolleyes:

And that man could be Jewish. Regardless, they probably searched high and low to find the only example of a WM/BF in all of Canada -- and to no surprise they came from Ontario (Which is also known as Canada's gay and transvestite capital)

Lady L
01-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Oh, Ĉmeric you know you love it! :shakefist:

I guess there are always going to be supporters of someone/something. I would love to see the celebration we all of like mindness :D could endure if something ever does go our way...be hopeful...it can't hurt.

And, whats really interesting is what's gonna happen after Obama's time is up..? What we all be saying then...? I'm excited now. :D

Supreme American
02-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Being ugly is a reason - but not an excuse - to date THAT.

I can't tell. Does she even have all of her teefs?

GeistFaust
02-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Guy: Brunn with a strong North Atlantid influence, and looks like a definite British Islander, and I would say Scottish or Irish more specifically.
Woman: Sudanid/Nord-Sudanid range.

I just don't know understand why a white guy would want someone with such facial features, and such nappy hair.

Supreme American
02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Guy: Brunn with a strong North Atlantid influence, and looks like a definite British Islander, and I would say Scottish or Irish more specifically.
Woman: Sudanid/Nord-Sudanid range.

I just don't know understand why a white guy would want someone with such facial features, and such nappy hair.

Struck out at home?

I see dating like buying a car. If you can afford a Lexus, you don't go out and buy a 25 year old Yugo. You buy the Yugo because you can't afford better.

I'd call the woman a mulatta. Probably Bantu as so many North American blacks are.

Great Dane
02-22-2012, 05:01 AM
I thought Bantus were from the south and east of Africa. Most blacks in North American trace their roots to West Africa.

GeistFaust
02-22-2012, 05:05 AM
Yeah the woman does not look Bantuid or Kafrid. She looks a bit more Northern than that for Africa, and she is nothing close to a Mulatto.

I would not be surprised if she is your average African American with 1/8th European bloodlines.

Its not dectable to a great extent, and I would say she looks pretty Negroid to me.

Also a lot of blacks in America tend to be on average in the Sudanid range, sometimes with some Nord-Sudanids and Sahelids.

I have seen Bantuids, Kafrids, Congoloids, and even some Aethiopoid looking African Americans, but they are less often the types found among them.