PDA

View Full Version : Which European City Should You Pick Up And Move To?

Kalimtari
12-23-2014, 12:38 AM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonmichaelpoff/which-european-city-should-you-move-to#.ehV6dW9Xd

Kalimtari
12-23-2014, 12:40 AM
You got: Rome

You’re smart, worldly, and romantic, and just the thought of living in such a beautiful, historical city fills you with excitement. Plus, you’ll never tire of the wine and culinary treasures this city has to offer. When in Rome…

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/TrueStoryBlackSS.png

Ballist
12-23-2014, 12:40 AM
You got: Amsterdam
Chill and authentic. Two words that describe you just as well as they do the Dutch capital. Explore the city’s canals. Visit its museums. Relax in its cafés. And when you need a change of scene, London and Paris are only a short trip away.

RighNick
12-23-2014, 12:42 AM
You got: Barcelona

I'm impressed, Ive been to the city twice and loved it.

Borna
12-23-2014, 12:42 AM

Because the glistening waters of the Mediterranean are beckoning you to come. Because the idea of an afternoon siesta is absolutely irresistible. Because a night at the beach clubs sounds so incredibly fun. The question is: WHY NOT pack your bags and move to Barcelona? It’s a city every bit as complex as you are.

armenianbodyhair
12-23-2014, 12:44 AM
You’re smart, worldly, and romantic, and just the thought of living in such a beautiful, historical city fills you with excitement. Plus, you’ll never tire of the wine and culinary treasures this city has to offer. When in Rome…

I'd be annoyed if I DIDN'T get rome.

Hong Key
12-23-2014, 12:46 AM
You got: Paris
Sophisticated. Charming. Romantic. These words describe you just as much as the city that’s awaiting your arrival. Whether you’re strolling along the Seine or lounging in a café, Paris is where you belong.

Ctwentysevenj
12-23-2014, 12:47 AM
Bozen/Bolzano in the alps surround by mountains

Comte Arnau
12-23-2014, 01:02 AM
You got: London
http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/2014-12/16/15/tmp/webdr11/anigif_2b6471729643c10545fa2afb1cc97f2a-24.gif
You’re modern, you’re smart, you’re full of energy — and you’ll fit in perfectly in the British capital. Plus, there’s ALWAYS something to do, so you’ll never, ever be bored. To paraphrase the poet Samuel Johnson, “When someone is tired of London, they are tired of life.”

Damião de Góis
12-23-2014, 01:05 AM

Mortimer
12-23-2014, 01:08 AM
You got: Berlin
Just like Berlin, you’re edgy and dynamic, and you’re always on top of the latest trends. Past and present come alive in this cultural metropolis like in no other city on Earth.

XvThomas_LysergicV
06-15-2015, 07:33 PM
I got Berlin. Which is fine with me. I've always wanted to visit Germany. I also wouldn't mind going to London and Amsterdam.

jute
06-15-2015, 07:37 PM
London my arse, there is no way in hell I'd ever move there - I don't even like the idea of visiting.

Hithaeglir
06-15-2015, 07:39 PM
Rome :bored:

Leo Iscariot
06-15-2015, 07:45 PM

Chill and authentic. Two words that describe you just as well as they do the Dutch capital. Explore the city’s canals. Visit its museums. Relax in its cafés. And when you need a change of scene, London and Paris are only a short trip away.

I'm cool with this.

Prism
06-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Because the glistening waters of the Mediterranean are beckoning you to come. Because the idea of an afternoon siesta is absolutely irresistible. Because a night at the beach clubs sounds so incredibly fun. The question is: WHY NOT pack your bags and move to Barcelona? It’s a city every bit as complex as you are.

I have been there quite a few times, people are very open minded and snobby just like me :D

LouisFerdinand
03-27-2017, 02:23 AM
I got: Berlin. :):)

Gizem
03-29-2017, 02:51 PM
Chill and authentic. Two words that describe you just as well as they do the Dutch capital. Explore the city's canals. Visit its museums. Relax in its cafés. And when you need a change of scene, London and Paris are only a short trip away.

Root
03-29-2017, 03:09 PM

Just like Berlin, you're edgy and dynamic, and you're always on top of the latest trends. Past and present come alive in this cultural metropolis like in no other city on Earth.

UkrainianGirl
04-12-2017, 07:54 AM
I think I like my result :)
Just like Berlin, you're edgy and dynamic, and you're always on top of the latest trends. Past and present come alive in this cultural metropolis like in no other city on Earth.

BeerBaron
04-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Gross, Berlin

I wouldn't move to Berlin for 6 figure welfare, or I would take the money and move to Budapest

Blue Fox
09-24-2017, 03:35 AM
I got Rome.

Black Panther
09-24-2017, 03:38 AM
Because the glistening waters of the Mediterranean are beckoning you to come. Because the idea of an afternoon siesta is absolutely irresistible. Because a night at the beach clubs sounds so incredibly fun. The question is: WHY NOT pack your bags and move to Barcelona? It's a city every bit as complex as you are.

Vyasa
09-24-2017, 03:41 AM
Because the glistening waters of the Mediterranean are beckoning you to come. Because the idea of an afternoon siesta is absolutely irresistible. Because a night at the beach clubs sounds so incredibly fun. The question is: WHY NOT pack your bags and move to Barcelona? It's a city every bit as complex as you are.

Rædwald
09-24-2017, 03:44 AM
Berlin :coffee:

Ryujin
09-24-2017, 06:47 PM
Amsterdam, fair enough.

amoora
09-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Paris.

Ülev
09-24-2017, 07:19 PM

You're modern, you're smart, you're full of energy — and you'll fit in perfectly in the British capital. Plus, there's ALWAYS something to do, so you'll never, ever be bored. To paraphrase the poet Samuel Johnson, "When someone is tired of London, they are tired of life."

Sp_loa
10-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Which European City Should You Pick Up And Move To?

Chill and authentic. Two words that describe you just as well as they do the Dutch capital. Explore the city's canals. Visit its museums. Relax in its cafés. And when you need a change of scene, London and Paris are only a short trip away.

Pastor
10-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Budapest looks very inviting to me.

Kaspias
10-30-2017, 07:39 PM
Sarajevo, budapest, warsaw.

MinervaItalica
10-30-2017, 07:45 PM
Sophisticated. Charming. Romantic. These words describe you just as much as the city that's awaiting your arrival. Whether you're strolling along the Seine or lounging in a café, Paris is where you belong.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-12/16/15/tmp/webdr10/anigif_5e57acffc158c62b1c20a094128ab321-14.gif

The Lawspeaker
03-17-2019, 03:01 AM

Sophisticated. Charming. Romantic. These words describe you just as much as the city that's awaiting your arrival. Whether you're strolling along the Seine or lounging in a café, Paris is where you belong.

Dušan
03-17-2019, 02:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KkE7okP.jpg

Nurzat
03-17-2019, 02:59 PM
"You got: London
You're modern, you're smart, you're full of energy — and you'll fit in perfectly in the British capital. Plus, there's ALWAYS something to do, so you'll never, ever be bored. To paraphrase the poet Samuel Johnson, "When someone is tired of London, they are tired of life.""

ok, but I've been there and it sucks - outside the city centre it's a dangerous violent shithole. only if I had the money to live downtown would I choose London. I liked Berlin a whole lot, instead

Ford
03-17-2019, 03:01 PM

RenaRyuguu
07-28-2019, 01:59 PM
Castello di Napoli but during the night and in black and white.

https://i.imgur.com/MvgIlMr.jpg

Smaug
07-28-2019, 02:47 PM
You got: AmsterdamChill and authentic. Two words that describe you just as well as they do the Dutch capital. Explore the city's canals. Visit its museums. Relax in its cafés. And when you need a change of scene, London and Paris are only a short trip away.

Egyvalaki
07-28-2019, 04:15 PM

One day I will go there :)

Quiro_Brianza
08-16-2019, 04:04 AM
I got Paris [emoji3064]
But I would prefer a Greek island city defo [emoji848]

Mingle
08-16-2019, 05:08 AM
Amsterdam.

Roy
08-16-2019, 01:49 PM

You're smart, worldly, and romantic, and just the thought of living in such a beautiful, historical city fills you with excitement. Plus, you'll never tire of the wine and culinary treasures this city has to offer. When in Rome...

I've been to Italy but never in this city.

farke1
10-27-2019, 10:21 PM
Could've turned out worse.

https://i.imgur.com/0uMsroI.png

MustafaTekin
10-27-2019, 10:38 PM

Marinus
11-14-2019, 09:36 PM
Not too bad.

TheMaestro
11-14-2019, 09:58 PM
Norilsk

Nice Soviet architecture covered with freezing snow that could kill a cow and a place where vodka is sold more frequently than petrol.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-14-2019, 10:04 PM
Maybe Buenos Aires

Kivan
01-04-2021, 02:38 AM
https://abload.de/img/fgdsjfsyuydsabdasrkwh.png

Luso
01-04-2021, 02:50 AM
You're smart, worldly, and romantic, and just the thought of living in such a beautiful, historical city fills you with excitement. Plus, you'll never tire of the wine and culinary treasures this city has to offer. When in Rome...

hurtuv
01-04-2021, 04:13 AM

Grace O'Malley
01-04-2021, 04:20 AM
Makes sense. :)

You're modern, you're smart, you're full of energy — and you'll fit in perfectly in the British capital. Plus, there's ALWAYS something to do, so you'll never, ever be bored. To paraphrase the poet Samuel Johnson, "When someone is tired of London, they are tired of life."

InfamousAngel99
02-19-2021, 05:48 PM

Makes sense. I've been to Paris before and speak conversational French, so I would do well there out of the other choices I assume.

Celestia
02-19-2021, 06:30 PM

lol no

Roy
11-13-2021, 12:33 PM
Ptuj, Slovenia.

Tommie
11-13-2021, 10:28 PM
Barcelona

Asten
11-13-2021, 10:56 PM
You got:
London

barnumandbailey
03-12-2022, 11:17 PM
London. (:bleedingeyes:)

Would've preferred Prague, Budapest, or Vienna.

oszkar07
03-13-2022, 01:10 AM
Berlin

Tsuin
03-13-2022, 01:19 AM
Amsterdam